Ashes to Ashley Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I unbuttoned my shirt, kicked off my shoes, and got out of my pants all without breaking eye contact with Ashley for even a moment. All my doubts and fears evaporated as I stood before her.

This is my woman. Take her.

I wrapped my arms around her in a bear hug and kissed her passionately. My lust now unshackled, I ground my cock into her stomach and she lifted a leg to wrap around my thigh. Our hot kiss became hotter as our intensity rose and my brain got out of its own fucking way... leaving me to just feel and enjoy the sexiest person I could ever meet. I grabbed her ass cheek, groping her, sinking my fingers deep into her flesh. She yelped a little when I thrust two fingers inside her wet sex. Then she grabbed my cock, hard, and spoke with her teeth clenched. "What're you gonna do with this, huh? Daddy? You gonna fuck me with this? Huh?"

I pushed her down on the reclining lounge chair. I wanted it to be flat but I couldn't waste any time figuring out how the fuck to do that, so I set her on the flat part with her feet on the ground. I roughly pushed her legs aside and crawled in between them. Without any hesitation my cock found her wetness and I shoved my cock inside her.

She moaned in ecstasy and wrapped her legs around my back, locking her ankles together. My toes were off the lounge chair, pushing on the concrete to help me fuck my way into her. Each thrust moved the chair an inch or so backward with an irritating groan. I looked over the chair and saw we were just a couple feet away from the side wall so I kind of ran with my feet, pushing the chair so that it bumped into the wall and stopped moving, all while keeping my cock inside her.

I pounded her out, slamming my cock into her with a ferocity I didn't expect and wasn't sure from whence it came, but her hedonistic cries only spurred me on to try and fuck her more. Only a couple minutes passed but we both were completely soaked in sweat, our bodies sliding sensually against each other and making loud slapping noises. Combined with our grunts, we must have been making quite a commotion as we heard some laughter and catcalls from next door.

I looked at Ashley, practically lost in a sexual fever, and I could tell she didn't give a fuck, so neither did I. We didn't miss a beat.

"You want my cum, little girl?"

"Yes Daddy... cum inside me, please cum in me Daddy."

"Where..." It was hard to speak. "Where are you?"

"On the edge... (gasp)... Cum, and I will cum with you... (gasp)... Hurry, my love."

I pushed myself up on my elbows so I could look at my Ashley. Her hair splayed out around her, her sweaty breasts trembling and jiggling, her eyes intently boring into my soul... I wanted to own this woman... I needed to possess her... make her mine... have her love only me...

Semen exploded from my cock and burned its way deep inside her body in glorious spurt after spurt. She screamed to God and her pussy clenched my cock, milking every drop from it as her body rocked in a frenzy. My mind soared in an almost out-of-body experience as my cock continued to quiver deep inside her... and I felt some serious wetness down there from her. I eventually collapsed on top of her, just then becoming aware of my heavy breathing, and hers.

I tried kissing her, and we did, but I was so exhausted that we just lay with our sweaty cheeks pressed together.

After a few minutes of this post-coital bliss, she roused me out of my sex-induced stupor. "Joe... Joe?"

"Hm."

"You alive up there?"

"Hm mm," I answered negatively.

"Come on, dude. You're going to get a sunburn, we've gotta get out of the sun."

"Don't care."

Truth was, I didn't think I could summon the strength to move.

"Come on, Jose. Let me at least clean your cock with my mouth."

"Oh! Well..." I managed to push myself off her.

"Inside. Come on, let's go." She helped me up and I noticed a huge wet spot on the lounge chair. I smiled proudly as I followed her inside.

We ambled through the slider into the frigid air conditions casita. It was set at 76 but it felt freezing for a few moments.

"In the bed," she ordered. "I'll be back in a minute."

I heard the water running for a while and true to her word, she returned quickly with a small towel that was very wet. And hot! She wiped my face with it, and it felt so good, so relaxing, as she wiped down my torso, too. Suddenly, I felt a different warmth on my cock as her mouth engulfed me, cleaning my cock as she promised. She wiped down the rest of me as I began to drift away. The drinks in the morning, and more on the plane, and then some pretty strenuous sex... well I wasn't a spring chicken by any means. I felt Ashley snuggle up beside me and pull a sheet over us, and I didn't feel anything else for hours.

- - - - -

To Be Continued