Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 1 Ch. 07

Story Info
Sharon gets Ashleigh - Ashleigh gets Tom.
2.9k words
4.8
15.1k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The remainder of the evening passed rather uneventfully, as far as Ashleigh was concerned. They ate dinner, cleaned up the kitchen, then Ashleigh took her shower and changed into an outfit similar to Sharon's. Returning to the living room, Sharon welcomed her with a wolf whistle. Ashleigh settled herself into the chair opposite Sharon and they began to talk.

When Ashleigh mentioned the tennis invitation, Sharon immediately offered to teach her some basic tennis over the weekend. Sharon described last year's tournament in some detail, complete with funny stories about the players mis-hits including her own. By ten o'clock both women were beginning to tire. Sharon finally yawned and stretched languidly, suggesting it was time to go to bed.

Ashleigh realized her stomach was doing flip-flops as she followed Sharon down the hallway. In mere moments, she would be in bed with a woman for the first time. The thought suddenly made her stop in her tracks. She quickly recovered her composure, but her internal nervousness increased tenfold.

Once in the bedroom, Sharon asked her which side of the bed she preferred, since it was her bed after all. Ashleigh indicated her preference and they moved to their respective sides.

Comfortably settled under the covers, Sharon leaned over and kissed Ashleigh lightly on the mouth. Her left hand moved to Ashleigh's belly, lightly caressing her.

Ashleigh responded warmly to the kiss and a shiver ran though her when she felt the caress on her belly. Sharon continued the kiss, running her tongue around Ashleigh's mouth and nibbling on her lower lip.

Ashleigh's breathing increased and she began to whimper. Sharon continued caressing her belly, her fingertips coming dangerously close to Ashleigh's pubic hair and the sensitive clit lying just below. Sharon covered Ashleigh's thigh with her own, increasing the heat of their encounter. Ashleigh began moaning aloud, paralyzed by the fear of their encounter on one hand while at the same time silently begging Sharon to increase her ardor.

Sharon began quietly whispering to Ashleigh.

"Relax, sweetheart, let it happen. You like the way this feels, don't you? You just relax and let me do the work. I'll help you get there. Tell me what you want, sweetheart, anything you want."

As she continued whispering to Ashleigh, Sharon slid her hand lower. Her fingers slid over the protective lips of Ashleigh's clit and caressed the now swollen lips of her distended pussy.

Ashleigh spread her legs as wide as she could, giving Sharon complete access to her secret places. She began writhing beneath Sharon's touch, raising her hips to establish harder contact with Sharon's soft fingers. Sharon moved her hand upward, passing Ashleigh's clit without touching it directly. Ashleigh raised her hips again to try to force Sharon to touch her, but the hand continued it's upward climb.

Moments later, Sharon's fingertips were caressing Ashleigh's nipples - first one then the other. Ashleigh was beside herself. She was breathing heavily though her nose, her eyes were closed, her nipples stood straight up under Sharon's loving caresses.

Her muscles began to tense, as Sharon increased the pressure on her nipples. Sharon began moving her hand downward again and Ashleigh moaned aloud.

"Please, please, please." she whimpered.

Sharon moved her fingers downward, through the nest of pubic hair and invaded the protective covering of Ashleigh's clit. As her fingertips touched the hard button, Ashleigh's hips leapt from the bed. Sharon caressed Ashleigh's clit lightly, then applied more pressure to the second caress. Ashleigh held her breath, tensed every muscle of her body and concentrated on reaching her first orgasm.

After a few more caresses, Sharon dipped her finger into Ashleigh's dripping pussy and began to finger fuck her rapidly. Ashleigh burst over the edge of a monstrous orgasm, gasping and moaning, thrashing about on the bed.

In her release she reached for Sharon and held her close, pressing her hips hard against Sharon's hand and squeezing her thighs together. Several long moments later, she began to relax as the orgasm passed. Sharon kissed Ashleigh lightly on the mouth, her tongue running lightly over the other woman's lips. She kissed her nose, her cheeks, her forehead, and finally her mouth again.

"Sleep now, sweetheart," She whispered, "You've had your first lesson." Sharon disentangled herself and rolled over.

Ashleigh woke first the next morning. She slipped out of bed and quietly went to the kitchen. She started a pot of coffee and checked the refrigerator for ingredients for breakfast. She gathered orange juice, butter and bread for toast, and eggs on the counter then found her skillet. When the breakfast food was ready, she delivered a plate for Sharon to the bedroom, opening the door with her foot.

"Good morning, love" she said, "time to rise and shine."

She moved to Sharon's side of the bed and waited for Sharon to wipe the sleep from her eyes. In a few moments, Sharon realized what Ashleigh was holding and adjusted her position on the bed. Once she was settled, sitting up against a pillow, Ashleigh placed the tray table in front of her. In the same movement, Ashleigh turned and kissed Sharon warmly on the mouth. Sharon moaned and returned the kiss.

"Wow, what a way to wake up. The food looks delicious, almost as good as you taste, thank you."

"It's my turn to thank you." Replied Ashleigh. "I had a wonderful time last night. Now eat your breakfast while I shower, then I'll eat while you get ready. We do have to go to work today, you know."

As Ashleigh headed for the shower, Sharon dug in to the breakfast. After she had eaten and returned her tray table to the kitchen, Sharon began to lay out her clothes for work.

As the two women passed each other, they touched fondly and kissed lightly, affirming that they were each feeling good about their new relationship but aware of the pressures of the day ahead.

Finally ready to leave, they embraced each other at the door to the outside world. Sharon reminded Ashleigh of their agreement to get together over the weekend for tennis lessons. Ashleigh boldly added that she wanted lessons in love as well.

Ashleigh drifted through Thursday at work as though she were on a cloud. Nothing ruffled her feathers and everything seemed to go well. Suddenly, at about four in the afternoon, she remembered that Tom was taking her out to dinner tonight.

Tom arrived at her door at six. When she opened the door, he gallantly bowed and presented her with a dozen red roses. When he straightened up, all he could do was stare. Ashleigh was dressed in a simple nearly see though white blouse and a short, body hugging skirt. She didn't wear a bra and her nipples were plainly visible through the light material of the blouse.

"Oh Tom, they're gorgeous, thank you." She gushed.

She took the flowers from his hand and reached to kiss him warmly.

"Please come in and let me put these in some water before we go." She turned and led him into her apartment. He stood in the doorway for a moment watching her walk away from him, his temperature rising with each sexy step.

As she tended to the roses, he looked around appreciatively at her neat apartment. It was tastefully decorated but not overdone, much more feminine than his own house, and very comfortable. As a salesman, he was an excellent observer of his environment and was gratified to find he was very comfortable here in her world. Unlike some of his former girlfriends, Ashleigh seemed to really fit into his world, at least so far. This thought brought a huge smile to his face.

As she arranged the flowers in the vase, Tom stepped up behind her and placed his hands on her waist. He leaned forward and kissed the back of her neck, causing her to sigh and lean backward against him. He turned her to face him and she raised her arms to encircle his neck. They kissed deeply, mouths open, tongues dancing, then he lightly sucked on her lower lip. Ashleigh was in heaven, holding him tightly to her, pushing her hips forward onto his hardening cock.

When the kiss ended, they just smiled at each other without moving. Finally, Tom loosened his hold on her and suggested it was time they left for the restaurant because his reservations were at seven.

Dinner was at a very elegant restaurant complete with strolling musicians. Tom tipped the musicians to serenade Ashleigh with a lovely love song while they awaited their food. He ordered wine and they sipped while they ate. The food was delicious and the sexual tension was rising with each passing moment. By the end of the dinner, Ashleigh was a little tipsy but it only added to the magic of the moment.

After dinner, as they were walking out of the restaurant, Tom's had slipped from her waist and caressed her buttock. While they waited for the car, Ashleigh slipped her hand across his cock and squeezed it lightly. At her touch, he leaned over and kissed the side of her neck. Before anything more could happen, the valet delivered their car.

On the ride back to her apartment, Ashleigh took the initiative. After leaving the restaurant, she moved closer to him and placed her hand in his lap. Turning slightly sideways, she leaned over and kissed his neck while her hand caressed his thigh and occasionally his hardening cock. It took all of his concentration to drive the car safely while she teased him. When they finally parked at her complex, he turned and kissed her firmly on the mouth, moving his hand to caress her breast.

Her breathing quickly escalated and she returned his kiss ardently. After a few minutes of heavy petting, she pushed him away and whispered hoarsely,

"Let's go inside - there's more room."

He quickly agreed and they walked arm in arm to the apartment, kissing with each step. Once inside the door, they locked each other in a heated embrace with their hands roaming each other's bodies passionately.

After a few moments, she whispered that the bedroom was just down the hall. He began to push her backward with his body in the general direction while continuing to nibble on her lips and caress her ass. She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and let herself be steered down the hallway.

Once they reached the bedroom, he stopped and began to unbutton her blouse. She let her arms drop to her sides, then started pulling his shirt out of his pants. When her blouse fell off her shoulders, he bent to kiss her left nipple.

She sighed and pressed his head firmly to her breast, running her fingers thru his hair. A moment later he moved his mouth to her right breast and repeated his ministrations.

Finally, she pushed his head up and began to unbutton his shirt. As she released the buttons, he continued caressing her waist with his fingertips. When she pushed his shirt off his shoulders, she bent to kiss his nipples as he had kissed hers. He allowed the shirt to fall to the floor and groped for the zipper of her skirt. She moved downward, out of his reach, and unbuckled his belt. When his pants hit the floor, she pushed his underpants down, releasing his hard cock.

With a gasp, she quickly encircled the head of his cock with her lips, grasping the full length of it with her hands. Moaning aloud, she began sucking his cock with her mouth and massaging it's length with her hands. He grabbed her hair in both hands and helped her move her head back and forth over his cock. He was nearly ready to explode in her mouth and he warned her but she just looked up at him and continued her sucking.

Minutes later, Tom gushed his hot cum down Ashleigh's throat. She gagged at first then began to swallow as fast as she could. She found she loved the taste of his cum and milked him dry, with only a little spilling out of the corners of her mouth. When she finished, she sat back on her heels and looked up at Tom with a satisfied grin on her face.

"Did I do good?" she asked.

"You did fantastic?" he replied, "but now it's my turn."

Tom stood her up and assisted her to the bed. When she laid down, he gently removed her skirt and panties, then positioned himself between her legs with his mouth inches from her wet pussy. She closed her eyes and waited for his touch.

His fingertips gently caressed her inner thighs, up and down but not touching her secret places. He teased her with his touch and his kisses. Thigh, belly, thigh, nipple, belly, Ashleigh was on fire and writhing on the bed beneath his wandering mouth. Her hips were jumping off the mattress, demanding his attention but still he teased. Finally, she cried out to him.

"Damn you, fuck me. Don't tease me anymore, I want your cock inside me now."

He grinned and began kissing her breasts, then trailing his kisses down her belly. Finally his lips neared her clit and her hips bucked towards him. He spread her legs farther apart then gently opened the protective lips with his fingers. He flattened his tongue and licked her clit in one long slow lick. Ashleigh moaned aloud, raising her hips to his tongue. Tom flattened his tongue and licked her again and again while simultaneously inserting two of his fingers into her dripping pussy.

She stiffened, tightening every muscle of her body as he pushed her closer and closer to orgasm. In moments, she crashed over the edge of a shattering orgasm, pumping her hips up and down and wrapping her legs around his head to keep him there at the very core of her being.

Ashleigh moaned loudly as the orgasm washed over her then began to subside. As she released his head from between her thighs, he moved up her body, kissing and nibbling his way to her mouth.

Tom rested his weight on his knees and elbows, a position that allowed their bodies to be touching but without crushing her, and began kissing her lightly on the mouth. Ashleigh wrapped her arms around him, returned his kisses, and continued to whimper her enjoyment of his attentions. As they kissed, she could feel his cock growing and pressing against her pussy lips. She continued to move her hips in an effort to assist him. Now she really wanted that cock inside of her.

When she felt his hard cock, she whispered to him

"Fuck me, Tommy, I want your big cock inside of me now."

He raised his hips to position his cock at the entrance to her pussy and she raised her legs to encircle his waist. As she felt the tip of his monster touch her lips she began to urge him on.

"Oh yes, Tommy, push it in. I want that big cock of yours. Come on, Tommy, let me feel all of it."

He pushed his hips forward, driving the head of his cock past the outer lips of her cunt. He stopped and she screamed for him to push it in all the way.

He shoved his hips forward, pressing his hard cock into her as far as it would go. He was rewarded with a deep moan from her as her legs wrapped even tighter around him.

He began to thrust forcefully into her and she raised her hips to meet his every thrust. Although he was relatively silent as he began to fuck her, she verbalized every minute. She urged him on to greater effort with her words.

"Oh Tommy, My God, you're splitting me. Oh you wonderful bastard, fuck me. Come on, Tommy, fuck me harder. That's it, Yes, like that. Oh Tommy No I can't take it. You fucker, I'm coming, Oh Tommy, Come in me NOW I'M COMING UHHHHHHH."

Her cunt was gripping his hard cock like her hand had gripped it earlier, pulling his cum from deep inside him. Her hips were pushing against his every thrust, trying to take him in deeper and deeper. Her words drove him to ram his hips into her harder, faster, deeper in an attempt to please her as no other man had ever pleased her.

As she began to orgasm, her hot juices surrounded his pumping cock and pulled his own juices out of him. He poured his cum into her like his cock was on fire and the only release was to bathe her in it. For a few seconds, they locked together at the peak of their orgasms, then they began to breathe again in great gasps.

Finally, she whispered, "Oh Tommy, that was fantastic."

And he replied, "Yes, Ma'am, you sure are."

They lay there for awhile, basking in the warm afterglow, snuggled together, until she fell asleep. Tom gently removed himself from her embrace, kissed her lightly, then slipped from the bed. As he stood looking down at the sleeping woman, he realized he didn't want to leave her alone. It was the first time he felt so strongly about any woman, but Ashleigh was different.

He quietly dressed and left her a note by the coffee pot where she was sure to find it in the morning.

"Dearest Ashleigh - You have already stolen the key to my heart, so here is the key to my house. See you on Sunday, Love, Tom"