Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 2 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be my guest but don't get off my cock just yet. It feels too good to change positions now."

Resting on Tom's chest, Ashleigh closed her eyes. A few minutes later, her cunt twitched and her eyes opened wide as she felt Tom growing inside her.

"Oh Tommy, I can feel you growing inside me. You beautiful man, you. Oh it feels so good, Tommy. Oh Tommy, I'm going to cum. Hold me, Tommy please, hold Me please."

At last, she released his cock, then bent to pull the butt plug from his ass. Tom groaned as the plug exited, leaving him with an empty feeling he had never experienced before. He decided it was not unpleasant but he realized he had liked having his ass full of something. Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea after all. The butt plug was hard rubber with a lot of give to it but it wasn't real. He wondered what a real cock would feel like.

After cleaning themselves, they cuddled in the bed and slept.

The next morning, Tom woke up first and showered and shaved. When he returned to the bedroom, he kissed Ashleigh awake and held her.

"Good morning, princess, how are you this beautiful morning?"

"I'm quite wonderful, my prince, and how is your ass?"

"My ass is doing very well, thank you for asking. I'll start breakfast while you shower. Would you like bacon and eggs this morning or just toast and maybe cereal?"

"Ummm, bacon and eggs sound great. I'll hurry my shower and be ready in about 20 minutes."

When Ashleigh appeared in the kitchen, Tom was just putting the filled plates on the table. They kissed again and she grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him to her. Tom tightened his arms around her pressing her breasts to his chest and inserting his tongue into her mouth.

After the kiss, they ate breakfast without talking then prepared for the day. On the way out the door, Ashleigh asked Tom if he wanted a repeat of last night and he heartily agreed. She promised to arrange something for Friday night as the beginning of their weekend. Tom stood by his car watching her drive away and marveled at how lucky he was to have found this wonderful lady.

12