Ashleigh's Carnal Friends Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fucking bitch, Sheila," Dylan said, the deep redness in his face indicating the effort of withstanding such ferocity. Then he let out a roar and I knew he was about to cum.

She pulled his dick from her mouth and wanked at it with her hands briefly before it exploded over her face. Gobs of white cum hit her across the nose and the mouth. She laughed while directing the spurts over her tits, covering them in more of Dylan's effluent.

"I love men who cum gallons ... it's so much more fun," Sheila said, grabbing both Dylan and me. "Kiss me Ashleigh ... lick Dylan's cum from my face ... Dylan ... you drink cum from my tits ... clean me up ... you dirty pair of fuckers ... then kiss me ... I want to taste cum."

I love the taste of cum and willingly obliged. I ran my tongue around Sheila's face soaking up the white globules before thrusting it deep inside her mouth and mixing cum with her saliva and swallowing the concoction.

While Dylan followed suit, I found some leftover cum that had run down between her tits. I followed it down with my tongue and licked off every remaining drop and ran it around my lips to savour the saltiness of the juice.

Then we stopped and looked at each other and laughed at our inaugural sex fest. We all knew it would be the first of many, either as doubles or a threesome.

"Nobody must know about this ... it must be our secret," Sheila said. Dylan and I nodded our heads in approval.

"Now, there's just one more thing to clean up." Then she leaned down and took Dylan's limp dick into her mouth to suck the last drops of cum from it. "That's better ... now we're set up for the rest of the night."

"It's better to get a man to cum early on," I said, "then there's plenty more time to play around and for him to get me to orgasm before he's allowed to fill me full of cum."

Sheila understood and nodded. Dylan looked blank.

"Don't worry, Sheila ... Dylan's a repeater ... it won't take him long to recover and get another erection." As if on cue, we watched his dick grow in Sheila's hand.

"I always knew you two were like me ... but could never ask ... I'm so pleased ... we're going to have such good times together." We all laughed again as we watched Dylan's dick grow even larger.

When Sheila laughed, her tits rippled. I touched them to make it stop, which made her laugh more. So Dylan joined in and we held a breast each and before long we were sucking her massive nipples. The laughing stopped. Things became serious again.

Sheila held both our heads to her tits, clearly enjoying the sensation. I slid my hand down to put some fingers into her cunt – only to find Dylan's large fingers had got there first. That didn't stop me. I slid two fingers alongside his, so she had a fistful inside her. She didn't complain. Just the opposite, she wriggled around to make it easier to penetrate her. I added another finger and pushed in further.

Dylan and I finger fucked her with vigour, in unison, each time going deeper as she opened her legs wider and wider. We disengaged from her tits to concentrate on her cunt. As I moved, she pulled me down on top of her, searching out my cunt with her tongue.

How could I resist? I left Dylan to the finger fucking and squatted over Sheila's head. My cunt widened as I got lower over her face and the feeling of her tongue licking around and then inside my cunt was divine. I grabbed her blonded hair and pulled her head towards me, while pushing my wide open cunt onto her mouth.

All thoughts of my cunt being sore somehow disappeared as Sheila worked on it. I don't think that anyone has penetrated my cunt deeper with a tongue than she did that night. I never realised how long hers was. It felt like a dick inside me, but softer and warmer. I loved the feeling and now return regularly for more.

Meanwhile, Dylan had moved and began to work his cock up Sheila's cunt. She pushed down on him and opened her legs, lifting them over his shoulders. He was soon pumping at her like a machine, sweat running down his forehead. Every time he pushed into her, her tongue seemed to penetrate deeper inside my cunt.

The bed creaked so much with the weight of the three of us cavorting around. It sounded as if it wouldn't last the night.

The only communication between us came in grunts and groans, but we knew exactly what each one of them meant. As if on a signal, we all changed position: I sat with my back on a pillow hard against the bedhead, my legs spread; Sheila turned around, her arse in the air; Dylan waited until we settled then thrust his dick up her cunt and resumed his fucking, this time from behind.

Sheila attacked my cunt again with her mouth. This time, she latched onto my clit, while slipping a couple of fingers inside me. I felt my clit expanding – growing like I had an erection – another first. Her lips wrapped around it while her tongue licked underneath, taking me to another high. Soon, I lost all understanding of where I was and what I was doing and what was happening as another orgasm slammed through me, forcing me hard back against the bedhead.

I think I must have passed out or fell asleep or something. The next thing I knew was Sheila's heavy tits were slapping against my face as Dylan was banging her hard from behind – with her shouting over my head: "Fuck me harder, Dylan ... split my cunt open."

I got out from under her and shuffled around to watch him slamming in and out of Sheila's cunt, his dick shining from the love juice extracted from deep inside her.

"I want to see you fuck her up the arse," I said, "fuck the shit out of her ... and this time it doesn't matter if you get it smeared all over the sheets."

"Get the lube, Ashleigh ... and work it up her arsehole," Dylan said, without interrupting his stroke.

I had my own tube by this time, in my bedside drawer. In no time, I squirted a dollop onto her arsehole. Sheila winced as the cold jelly touched the delicate tissue, and she emitted a quiet wow sound.

"Now, Dylan ... get your dick up her arse ... and fuck her hard."

Dylan pushed hard into Sheila's cunt, and then withdrew completely. Hardly breaking his rhythm, he moved slightly – and I grabbed his dick and worked it around to pick up some of the jelly, and then held it hard against her arsehole. He pushed in and buried his full ten inches in a single stroke. She pushed back into him, enjoying every inch.

"You dirty pair of fuckers ... that's how I like it ... hard ... up the arse."

Dylan dutifully obliged and I watched his dick thrusting in and out of her arse, coated in lube mixed with shit – her arsehole opening wider and wider with each stroke – taking his girth with ease.

I reached beneath them to search out Sheila's cunt. She shuffled slightly, opening her thighs to give me better access. I found her clit and ground my thumb into it. My fingers moved deeper into her cunt with every stroke until I felt Dylan's dick pushing at them, through the membrane, from inside her arse.

Releasing my thumb, I added it to my fingers and pushed harder up her cunt. Sheila went wild, thrashing around. Dylan reached his hands around her and dug his finger into her enormous breasts to stop them flapping around and throwing all three of us off the bed, which sounded as if it was closer to collapse under our effort.

"I fucking love that ... double penetration ... up my cunt and my arse at the same time ... fuck me harder ... squeeze my tits harder ... my nipples ... everything."

I formed a fist and pushed it up her cunt. My hand disappeared. The soft wetness of her labia caressed my wrist. I worked my fist in and out of her like a second dick, twisting it and punching up inside her with all my might, working my wrist against her clit.

Sheila's cunt seemed to take on a life of its own. It clamped around my fist, holding it in its grip, Dylan's dick stroking the back of my hand from inside her arse. I pushed harder, deeper – showing no mercy – all three of us grunting like pigs.

The bitch exhorted us to fuck her harder. She wanted hard and dirty sex. We gave it to her without holding back.

I couldn't remember when I'd had so much fun. It doesn't get better than watching my brother fuck our mother up the arse, while I've got my fist buried up her cunt – while she loves every minute of it and begs for more – and harder.

At the same time, I felt a bit neglected. Sheila was involved. Dylan was involved. Both of them were in fuck heaven. I was just watching. So, I reached for my cunt. It was swollen and inflamed from all the action over the past few hours from more women than I could remember. My labia were spread out and raw to the touch. I winced. My clit was raw to the touch. I winced again.

I placed my middle finger against my clit and held it there, tight. A pulse throbbed between them and amplified in my mind. I closed my eyes. In a weird way, it was soothing, while erotic – and gave me another connection with the two animals fucking the shit out of each other beside me.

Their snorting told me it wouldn't last much longer. Then, Sheila's cunt started to contract around my fist, holding it in a vice as her muscles clenched before her orgasm hit. The pain in my hand mixed with the throbbing in my cunt as I felt my hand would be crushed beyond repair.

Sheila screamed. Dylan screamed. Not to be outdone, I screamed too – as all three of us came to a simultaneous orgasm. Then we collapsed into a heap, breathing hard, like we'd just finished a marathon. The noise slowly abated as the spasms of the contractions in our bodies died down, and our breathing returned to normal, until the room became silent. Even the bed was quiet.

Dylan's dick stayed wedged up Sheila's arse. My hand stayed clamped inside her cunt. My other hand firmly clutched inside my own cunt. All of us sweating as if we'd spent an hour in a sauna.

It stayed like that until my fist felt numb under the pressure of Sheila's muscles. I tried to remove it, but it was too firmly held. So, I slowly loosened my fist and twisted my hand and pulled out gently – stopping when she groaned and clutched at her abdomen. I made my hand as long and slender as I could, to extract it. Even then, it was a slow and painful exercise, for both of us, although Sheila seemed to enjoy the sensation.

Eventually, my hand emerged – wet and glistening with a coating of cunt juice – which I licked at before offering it to Sheila and then to Dylan, so that we all could enjoy the taste and smell of the depths of Sheila's cunt.

Then it was Dylan's turn to extricate his dick from up her arse, and this turned into another long and painful event that Sheila enjoyed. It made me wonder what other painful sex she'd experienced. S & M was something I'd never thought about before. Watching her get further pleasure from pain made me wonder if it was something else to try.

There was no time to dwell on the thought. I fell asleep immediately. I dreamt of beautiful men and beautiful women and dicks up my cunt and sucking cunt while being fucked in the arse – and all the time my body was being swapped around from one to the other and my cunt was throbbing and I couldn't stand the agony of the pain – but I loved the ecstasy and wanted more and more.

When I woke up, the bedclothes were dripping from sweat and I felt as if I'd spent the whole night having sex. I was alone and the sun was streaming through the chink in my curtains. Every part of my body was throbbing – especially my cunt – which was swollen to a size I'd never seen before. It was hardly surprising after all the attention it had received the previous night.

A deep, hot bath gave me the relief I needed. A thick layer of antiseptic cream spread on the raw skin of my cunt helped to take the sting away, but it was still an enormous size, like holding a ripe peach in my hand. When I squeezed at it, that lovely tingly of hurt and sex and perversion spread through my body – and it stayed with me for most of the day at work.

I wondered if I'd ever recover enough for sex again. It didn't seem possible, but I knew I'd want more as soon as I could.

Watch out for the next instalment of the adventures of Ashleigh, her friends and relations. The next chapter will be coming soon.

12