Ashley and Jack's Turkish Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex with Jack is like ice cream. Always delicious but there are a range of flavours. This was my favourite, slow and firm, loving. He stroked slowly into me, burying himself all the way inside with quiet, squishing sounds. I got my knees higher and open for him, so our pelvic bones met on his downstroke.

I lay back, closed my eyes, squirming to let just a fraction more of him inside me. I wanted everything he had. In a perfect place, making love with my boyfriend, not showing off to the other girl in bed with us. Watching us.

I looked to see and his eyes were on mine, and I started to meet every thrust with a squeeze of my vagina. I could feel myself breathing more quickly which I knew was signalling to Jack how close I was. I settled in for what I knew would shortly be a very satisfying conclusion.

Jack didn't look at Cara. Jack didn't touch Cara. He just focused me, and I loved it. I let my eyes ease shut again and floated along with the tingles rippling up from down below. I knew in that moment that I had made my last most important decision. His absolute concentration on me made me sure of what I had decided.

I let myself go. No cares, no worries, just surrendering into the pleasure that was coming. Jack knew just knew, and he picked up the pace to draw the second, sometimes harder to get, orgasm out of me.

But it was there just lurking. Feeding and growing bigger on the memories of what Jack and Cara had done to me. Feeding and growing bigger on my decision. Feed and growing bigger on Jack's love making. Waiting just waiting for Jack to fully set the trigger. I moaned and surprised myself but getting vocal again.

"Yes honey, close, make love to me. Oh my God I love you. There just there."

And the tingles in my pussy grew to waves and crashed over me. An orgasm almost as intense as the last, but somehow more complete and satisfying. I opened my eyes drained and saw Jack smirking, justifiably pleased with himself.

And I smiled back wondering whether he picked up the glint in my eye from my decision. A decision that I was so keen to tell him. Jack and I rarely come together. One of the things I love about him is that he likes to ride me through my orgasm before letting his build up.

So when he started to quicken the pace of his cock inside me, I said, "Stop honey."

I looked across at Cara and smiled as I reached out and squeezed her hand. I arched my eyebrows. She knew the question I was asking and she nodded. Smiling, no much more than just smiling. Her whole body glowed with anticipation. I realised that what I had asked her was what she wanted most.

I looked back at Jack, and told him my decision, "Cara, she wants you. Inside her."

"You sure?" Some indecision in his voice.

"Yes I am sure."

I pushed him up, he slipped out of me and I rolled out from beneath him quickly. Cara flexibly and fluidly eased herself into my place below him.

But Jack paused, bless him, and asked again, "You really sure?"

"Yes Jack. Please her just like you pleased me."

He nodded grinning.

"And Jack, enjoy. This may be the only time you ever have sex with someone other than me for the rest of your life."

He smiled so sweetly at me. Then turning, and looking at Cara with pure unadulterated desire. "Lucky girl," I thought without jealously, "she is in for the ride of her life."

"Oooo, so big," she giggled as his erection scrapped over her as she lifted her knees into position.

I stunned myself by reaching over and guiding my boyfriend's rock hard cock into Cara. Surprised at how ok I was sharing him with her.

He just pushed forward and was inside her pussy. Maybe the only time ever in someone different. Well from the time we agreed we were a couple.

"Ahhhhh..." he sighed as he slipped slowly in. And I really, honestly hoped Cara felt as wet, warm and wonderful, squeezing tight around his erection, as he told me I did. I wanted it to be perfect for him.

She wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled in tight. Mashed her soft breasts against his hard chest. Pushed her bottom up, adjusted a little and looked him in the eye.

"Jack you are gorgeous, I wanted this ever since I saw you looking at me yesterday. Especially since I made myself come last night thinking of you. Now fuck me good you gorgeous boy."

Then she slapped his butt a couple of times with her soles of her feet like she was a rider controlling a horse. Strange time to catch myself wondering if she actually was a horse rider. I like to ride and she would be fun to ride with.

Jack got the message and the sexual flavour he dialled up was hard and fast pure fucking. Different from what he had just given me. Speaking more to lust than love, but in tune with the signals he had just got from Cara's feet.

I lay there on the pillow, and actually enjoyed watching my boyfriend have sex with the stunningly beautiful girl, who I had come to like so quickly. I was into it and even wondering what I could learn for the Oxford nights.

She pulled her knees much higher than I did which bent her butt farther up too. I was wondering. And the penny dropped, it pushed his cock up against her g-spot. I made mental note to try that on my boy sometime soon.

He was fucking her hard and fast. I had so not worn him out. And Cara sure didn't seem to mind as she was matching him grunt for grunt.

I watched his face, then hers. Both beautifully engrossed. Into each other, working together. But having to adjust to each other. But they were in heaven learning about fucking each other. Now I envied them both just a little

Her hands shot out, suddenly, grabbing his butt. She dug in her fingernails got his attention. He stopped, she bend her hip and rolled him on his back.

Sitting up, she stopped. Looking him in the eye she said, "Look at my big boobs as you fuck me. Seer the memory into your brain for your night time fantasies."

Jack's eyes glazed over as Cara ground her pussy hard into him, then quickly got the rhythm going again, ridding him every bit as hard as he had done for her. Her full round breasts were well beyond jiggling and were positively bouncing, her bottom slapping into his thighs.

Head tipped back, she huffed, "Squeeze my boobs." She pulled one of his hands up to a breast and held it there. Jack ran his fingers over them.

"No, Jack hard. Pinch them."

"Ouch," I thought as Jack squeezed and pinched her firm nipple. Pinched hard. He is so not doing that to me, I said to myself.

But that was obviously a turn on for Cara. She slid a finger onto her clit rubbing hard and in time. Her breathing deepened and she sped up even more, hips swinging side to side as she pounded him in and out. He was grunting now, lower and louder with each shove into her.

"Yes, yes," she moaned, "You fucking gorgeous stud I'm cumming." Throwing her head back her eyes rolled back and she screamed as the waves of pleasure jolted her body.

I could tell Jack had been close when Cara first touched herself, but he held on through her orgasm. As she finished, Cara looked at him, in awe I think of his self-control. She squeezed her hips together obviously tightening her vagina around his cock, "Come in me Jack. Now."

She rode him a couple of times before his hips rose as if to push her through the ceiling, and he moaned, "Oh my God Cara, Ash," and squirted his seed deep into Cara's pussy. It was beyond hot, so sexually intense.

Cara body collapsed and she lay on Jack, both of them struggling to get their breath back. After a minute or two she raised her face so she looked at him, and ran her hand through his hair.

"Thank you, best sex ever."

"No thank you," he replied, "Second best lover in all the world."

She grinned and I melted. Even straight after some wild sex with one of the hottest girls I knew, Jack's first thoughts were about me.

She turned to me, "Come closer girl, I am beyond moving."

I snuggled in and she leaned over and kissed me, "Thank you," she said.

"My pleasure," I replied.

"Probably," she said with a grin, "But mine too. He is so very good."

She slipped off Jack and we both snuggled up to him one on each side. Content satisfied sleepy.

I didn't know how long we had been asleep, but I felt Cara stir and get out of bed. I forced myself awake and got up to see her slipping her dress on.

"I hope you weren't thinking of leaving without saying goodbye."

"Of course not," Cara replied, "But I would have left a note if you didn't wake."

She slipped on her shoes, picked up her undies, put her computer under one arm and then put her things down on the table.

She turned took me in her arms, "Hey girl, I so want to catch up with you two when we are back in England. I have always wanted a threesome and it came true tonight. You are gorgeous. I really like you. Did your fantasy come true Ashley?" she asked.

"Yes it did, I realised though that my fantasies have to have Jack in them."

"Good," she said, "Perhaps again, when I come to Oxford. I heard you say that I was the only girl, other than you, that Jack could fuck."

I smacked her butt, "Ha girl that is not actually what I said. And you know it."

She grinned and asked, "Well could we?"

"Perhaps," I replied. "But no promises."

"You awake Jack," she asked.

A soft yes from Jack, and she said, "Jack you are such a fantasy for me. Right from when I saw you at the pool. I so wanted you tonight."

Jack got up and came over, "For me too," he said hugging Cara, "You are a goddess you know. Keep up the photography and send me you work to look at."

I thought about the pictures on her laptop. "Cara you won't show our photos to anyone else will you?"

"Of course not," she paused, "With one exception. When I find my Jack I will show him. That's something I learnt from you Ash. No secrets from your man."

I smiled, "Hope you find him soon."

"I will now that I know exactly what I am looking for. Someone just like Jack."

Jack and I smiled and she continued, "Thank you both. Bye for now. Bye Jack, bye Ashley."

She picked up her things and opened the door. Before she shut the door, she put her head back inside and said, "You two are the best sex I have ever had. And I also now know what making love looks like. Can't wait to try that for myself. Love you both."

And then she was gone and our little cabin seemed emptier. I got back into bed with Jack and I snuggled up. Jack whispered, "Thank you for a perfect day, I love you completely." And he drifted back to sleep.

"I love you too honey," I replied as I closed my eyes. Inhaling I was still able to smell Cara in the sheets as I fell asleep.