All Comments on 'Ashley Ch. 03'

by ShiggyMoto

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
wjthermanwjthermanalmost 17 years ago
Keep It Up!

Please keep this story going! One of the best on the site!

paralisparalisalmost 17 years ago
Another great addition!

I had been waiting for this new chapter for over a month! I absolutely love your style - definitely one of my favorite authors. The story is good, the characters are good, the sex is good, perfect.

Keep up the good work! I'm checking for additions from you every day!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Too bad...

Your characters have become far too unrealistic for me: Ashley: from virgin to nympho in three days; Brian can come as much and as often as he wants (always in gallons of course) and of course she immediately absolutely loves to swallow...

Everything is perfect: she is the perfect little angel with the perfect body and one nearly impossibe habit of drooling in sleep (which is, of course absolutely adorable... don't we all love it, when our partner is drooling on us...), he is the perfect gentleman, they both are their perfect parent's children; of course they loved each other from the moment of the first eye contact... my oh my, what a happy world.

The dialogues: "You are more perfect." "No, you are more perfect." "No you." "No you."...

Maybe it's just me, maybe I'm just too stupid to really understand or appreciate this story (which might still be a kind of parody), but for me, this story has gotten too boring. Sorry!

ShiggyMotoShiggyMotoalmost 17 years agoAuthor
I'm sorry you feel that way...

From the very beginning my story has been taking place in a perfect little world. Many of the things you dislike about it are what I enjoy and purposely put in, although I don't agree with everything you've said (please e-mail me!). Sorry you won't be reading any more of these chapters. Thank you to everyone who has left feedback, both good and bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Keep up the amazing work

I loved this one just as much as I loved the first two. Keep up the good work!

PsanPsanalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

Worth the wait. I love the story. Tell the German to quit being a hater and find another story to read.

PsanPsanalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

Worth the wait. I love the story. Tell the German to quit being a hater and find another story to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
awfully good stuff

You're doing such a good job with this Shaggy. It captures the essense of young love when everything is new and exciting.

I do have to disagree with the german. Ashley's transition from virgin to vixin over a few days is quite believable. You set the stage for the transition in the earlier chapters when you mentioned that she was masturbating twice a day and had a mad crush on her brother. She's obviously a passionate young woman with very strong drives. It was just that up until then she didn't have anyone to share them with.

It might be a good thing in the next chapter to introduce a little tension with some things going wrong. The " "honeymoon phase" can only last so long before real life starts to get in the way.

The other thing, and i think you've developed it patiently, is that as couples spend time together they begin to experiment with new things sexually. Anal would be an interesting alternative to vaginal penetration. Maybe it's a way of avoiding pregnancy? It also fits with the charecters because it's an act of very deep trust on her part that he won't hurt her. Additionally, it produces some really mind blowing orgasams for a woman if done correctly.This could be approached from any number of interesting angles.

Cheers! Keep up the good work. ;-)

luvewomenluvewomenalmost 17 years ago
Very good writing!

I enjoyed every part of your writing and agree with all the others, with the exception of german.

I and the others are waiting impatiently for the next part.

thanks for a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fantastic!

Awesome work! Absolutely excellent!! I can't wait to see them have sex for the first time, should be awesome. When's the next chapter coming?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
sweet

a very sweet a romantic story i really enjoyed all three chapters i hope you will continue we need more dose he see her breasts dose he make love to her do thier parents find out if so how do they react do the kids go to college together what about thier little sister how dose she react let us know soon

jes1243jes1243almost 17 years ago
my god this is great stuff

Your stories are absolutely amazing. I absolutely love them. Brian and Ashley remind me of me and my sister only she and I have never done anything together. I cant wait for the next chapter to come out.

BlueFinchBlueFinchalmost 17 years ago
Brilliant, though I see German's point

In a sense, it is unrealistic, it is all perfect. But somehow you pull it off, it seems possible, it doesn't jar or seem fake. I don't know how, and frankly I don't care, but the perfection fits.

Besides, this is a fantasy, if fantasys can't be perfect then what can?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Well done

Impressive story. I've personally liked very few of what people have done with the brother/sister genre. I find them a little too predictable yet never go the way I'd like to see them go. You, on the other hand, are refreshingly original in your writing. I'd like to see this story's progress as you are one of the better writers on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great work

You got the balls to build this up and it is working very well. great writing, great suspense, great little hints dropped about the characters.

best series i've read on this site by far.

keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow...

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, it does. As for Germany's comments, it's obvious you've never been in love. If you dad been, all of the perfection, and yes, even the drool being adorable, makes perfect sense. Too bad you're so limited. [meg]

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Damn

And another one

Sexual_EsSexual_Esalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful

Again I am in awe. This is amazing writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
good but

the series over all is good but there are way to many places where you throw human nature out the window and make it way to unrealistic for example in the pizza shop when he asks where to draw the line between sister and girlfriend and she replies you don't have to there is no line if he needs things to be black and white as much as you say then he would not have accepted that and would have said "i need a better answer either your my sister or my girlfriend i can't treat you like both you know i will slip up around mom,dad and nicky so if you can't give me a better answer we will have to go back to the way it used to be" then he would take her home drop her off and take a drive to think possiblly deciding to call the college and ask for a job then tell his family that he has to move to campus because he was offered a job and needs to be closer to school please keep your stories believable and stop trying to change human nature or put your stories in the fantacy area fiction has to be realistic and believable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing

so far your stories about ashley and her brother are the best I've seen. Please keep up the good work and keep 'em cumming!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
to the guy who has "good but" for the title of his comment

Fuuuuuck OFFF. How about you just write how you would like it to continue from here you jackass. It's a great story and don't bag on it because it didn't happen the way you wanted it to. It's called LIFE. Once again great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I very rarely comment unless the story is really bad or very extraordinaire. Best I've read and I've been reading literotica stories for a couple years now. And if there's a comment on the next chapters similar to this, it's probably me.

-CX

p.s. not real initials

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
to the person who had this as their title;'"to the guy who has "good but" for the title of his comment'"

You, sir, need to fuck off. You make yourself sound like a fascist when you bitch at someone because they had an opinion you don't agree with. You are such a fuck you know that? You are a prancing fucking, shit faced dumbass who calls someone a jackass in the wrong context of the word. Before you use words that are too sophisticated for your stupid ass look'em up in the fucking dictionary. You are the jackass among the few who don't seem to have been to 2nd grade. Have a nice fucking life shit head.

WistempWistempover 10 years ago
To the Anonymous posters engaging in a flame war:

Either grow a pair and have the guts to put your names on those ignorant rants of yours, or take a hike.

And to the author: this is a terrific and romantic story. Ignore the Anonymous hate squad and keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome

some great writing nice story line i have been reading some stories on here for a while i do have to admit some stories on this site are really bad but this one is one of the best that i have read so far keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great stuff!

I'm loving the progression of their relationship in all its aspects. I'm really looking forward to them moving past the oral sex, but I love that they're taking things slow and waiting to make it special between them. Keep the love in their relationship and this story will remain a great one!

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
hmmm

they arrived at the pizza parlor in the afternoon but left before lunch. ???

and what happened to all the pastries?

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusover 6 years ago
How ironic

I'm continuing to enjoy this my second reading of your most engaging tale. I really like the way you portray them as such a normal late teenaged couple. The way Ashley referred to Tiger as her boyfriend (to the waitress and later the baker), her jumping on his back in the bakery, and finally her mention of their children, combine to illustrate a most ironic point: if we can suspend belief and accept that "successful" sibling incest is possible, then very little separates this story from a boy meets girl love story. And, having read it before I know that it doesn't have a Romeo and Juliet ending, which begs the question, Is this another example of art correcting nature? Or, do such relationships really exist? I of course have no answer but neither do I have a sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Last Slice of Pizza

SHIGGY: The story is very good. I would have said excellent if you had Bry an Ash bring the last slice of their 'shared boy/girl friend pizza' home for Nikky!

Please no picky picky comments on this post.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Amazing

I cant think of any words to describe how amazing this story is.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 2 years ago

I grew up as an only child because my big sister was born prematurely. She only lived 36 hours. I'm the sole survivor of 5 pregnancies. My parents stopped trying once they had me. I always wanted a little sister and your vision for Ashley makes me hurt even more. I wish Ashley was my little sister.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous