Ashley Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing my sister in her bikini top, with her skirt scrunched around her waist and her dark sunglasses above her blonde hair, gagged and taking my cock up the rear like she had been doing anal for years, was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. It was even sexier than when she blew me in her pornstar outfit at the lingerie store, and that happened less than two hours ago.

Forever came sooner than I had hoped. My infinite longevity was cut short by the remarkable sight. Cum was boiling inside my heavy balls, ready to pop at the push of a button. There was no chance of me lasting inside her ass for another second. I hurriedly pulled out and fisted my cock just as the first shot of jism spewed through the air, landing on Ashley's back, going so far as to reach her neck. Her jean skirt and soft ass cheeks were hosed with the remaining strands of cum. Rivulets ran down her uplifted rear, making her anus, pussy, and legs slick with the gooey substance.

I slumped tiredly in my seat, depleted of all my stamina. My cock shrunk immediately this time, killing any chance I had of screwing my sister again while she rubbed my semen over her skin.

Ashley removed the bikini from her mouth. She licked her sticky hand, moaning sensuously as she ate her third batch of cum that day. Minutes passed when she lazily turned onto her side, her sunglasses falling over her eyes. She looked so cute with her shades on and sperm smeared on her lips. Her legs extended onto my lap as she lay on her back.

I played with her toes, starting with the smallest. It was a harmless post-anal activity, which allowed me to catch my breath and admire my baby's smile.

"That's the stuff of legends," Ashley proudly said.

"Got that right." I gently lifted her legs up and rearranged myself on top of her, our chests pressed together. Her arms wrapped around me as I lovingly kissed her lips. It felt so natural to be cuddling after such a frenzied scene. I guess it was because I was finally embracing our kinky side.

Ashley stirred beneath me, her bare pussy rubbing against my cock. She pushed me from her mouth, softly murmuring, "My pussy is wet for you."

My penis miraculously grew against all odds. "I know."

"I can feel your cock against it."

It grew a little more. "I'm sure you can."

"Friday."

"Friday?"

"Friday," she repeated.

"Friday," I confirmed, my libido going in reverse.

"Thank you."

I took off her sunglasses and stared into her beautiful, hazel eyes. We continued our amorous kissing, forgetting the humid and uncomfortable setting of the car's small backseat. I kissed her lips, chin, and neck as I worked my way lower. She tasted sweet and salty and tangy all at once. I pushed up the red triangle covering her left breast and softly nursed on the pale mound. Her infectious giggles encouraged me to do the same to her right.

Ashley tilted my head up from her chest, smiling cheerfully. "Want to see what else I bought?"

* * * Thursday * * *

On Wednesday night, I had sweet, panty-filled dreams of the past three days. Those days had been a whirlwind of wild, messy sex, and when I woke up on Thursday, I had every reason to believe the whirlwind would make one more pass. The last thing I expected was to have some very important people in my life change my entire outlook on my relationship with my sister. The past three days had been the calm before the storm, if you will.

It started with a call on my cell phone after Ashley and I came home from a brisk jog with her friends. I let Ashley answer it since I was preoccupied with something else that required my full attention.

"Hi daddy," she cheerfully said. "I hope everything is okay at the office. Oh, you want to know why I'm answering Brian's phone? He's taking care of something important for me. I know, I know, I shouldn't ask him for so many favors, but he insisted. It's really important you to talk to him? Okay, okay, give me a sec and I'll get him. He's, um, looking for something in the garage." Ashley covered up the phone with her hand. "Dad says it's important."

I reluctantly pulled my tongue out of her pussy. "Dang, I was just about to get started. Here, give me that. I'll make it quick." She handed the phone down to me, incidentally—or intentionally—letting it rub her clit along the way. "Hey dad, is everything okay at work?"

"Hi, son," he answered. "Everything at work is just fine. I wanted to call and see if you have any plans for later today."

Other than continuing what I was currently doing, not a thing. "Nope, no plans. Any reason for asking?"

While I waited for his reply, I fervently licked his daughter's juicy clit. Sure, I was his son too, but going down on your girl while in the presence of her father was pretty darn risky. Pretty darn exciting too, might I add. "Your mother called me an hour ago. She suggested that I take you to the Men's Warehouse to get you a suit for Vince's wedding."

"What's wrong with renting a suit like last time for Aunt Amy's wedding? It's not like I'll be wearing a tuxedo more than once a year."

Dad let out a hearty chuckle at the same time Ashley started giggling. "There comes a time in every man's life when he has to own a suit for himself. Since you've stopped growing like a beanstalk, it's safe to say you've reached that point. We won't only be getting you a suit for the wedding. Isn't there another special occasion you want to wear a suit for? Maybe a date with a pretty girl tomorrow?"

It took awhile for me to register what he said, but when my brain finally caught up to current events, I couldn't believe the proposal. My dad was going to save my skin before I realized it needed saving. I had dinner reserved at a formal restaurant but no clothes to fit the occasion. My wardrobe had completely slipped my mind.

Dad chuckled again during my silence. "It may have been awhile since I've played the dating game but don't think I've forgotten what it's like to try and impress a girl. Your grandparents didn't make it easy for me and I don't want that to be a problem with my kids. I'll be coming home from work a couple hours early. Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah, that's fine, dad. I'll see you soon."

Deeming it safe, Ashley closed her legs around my head as I snapped my phone shut. "Sounds to me like you're going shopping again," she said.

"Dad is coming home early from work to help me pick a tuxedo for the wedding." I purposely left out the second reason for our trip. "Which means I should get back to eating your pussy before our fun is cut short."

Ashley spread her moist outer lips with her fingers. "I'm not worried about that. It doesn't take you long to get my juices flowing."

True to her words, it didn't take anymore than a few seconds. Still, I wound up eating her pussy for well over an hour, with a small break in between that I used to get ready for my day with dad. It was incredibly arousing giving cunnilingus while I was completely dressed and Ashley was nude from the waist down. The final time I savored her pussy that afternoon was on the living room coffee table. Ashley found it a big turn-on knowing our family and guests use that exact table to place their drinks and snacks on. When her orgasm hit, she came buckets all over the glass surface. I had to back away as to not get my clothes wet, but I gladly lapped up a special kind of drink once she stopped leaking like a faulty faucet.

It was past lunchtime when I finally bothered to check the clock. It felt as if I just had breakfast, lunch, and dinner all at once. The only thing missing was dessert, and I was ready to get it straight from the creamery. Ashley, however, was famished, and her growling stomach attested to that. She dragged me from her overeaten pussy to get some food into her starving body, and was napping on the couch after having had a turkey sandwich when the front door opened.

"Hey kids, how was your day?" dad boisterously greeted. Upon seeing Ashley on the couch, he quickly lowered the volume and apologized, "Sorry, I didn't think I'd find her asleep at this time of day. Are you ready to get going?"

I watched my sleeping beauty rub her eyes open. "Yeah, all set."

Ashley languidly sat up, her arms outstretched to the side. She yawned as if she had been sleeping for hours instead of just twenty minutes. "Welcome home, daddy. Brian told me about where you two are going. It sounds like a lot of fun. I wish I can go too, but I don't want to get in the way of your male-bonding time."

It scared me how well Ashley could play the nice, respectable daughter. Dad never would have guessed that when he called two hours ago, the man he was on the phone with was eating her pussy. How could any father suspect a daughter like Ashley of having an insatiable need to cum until her body dehydrates?

Dad tipped his head in her direction. "Will you be okay at home all by yourself while your brother and I are gone?"

"Yeah, I'll be okay. One of my friends is coming to pick me up to play volleyball with some old high school classmates."

As dad and I prepared to leave, Ashley skipped to the door where he and I stood. She hugged us both at once in her caring arms. "Bye daddy, bye brother, have fun shopping. Don't go too crazy with the credit card. Mommy already has the role of shopaholic taken care of."

Hugging back his cheerful daughter, dad gave her a fatherly kiss on the right cheek. Ashley looked at me, tapping a finger on her left. "Don't I get a kiss too, brother?"

Unable to see any objections on our dad's face, I gave my sister an innocent kiss. Dad patted my back as we headed to his car.

"Ashley is one amazing girl, isn't she?" he commented, starting the engine up.

"Yeah, she's really something special."

"I bet she had a swarm of boys fighting for her affection in high school. Now that she's heading to college, she's going to have a swarm of men fighting for it too."

The thought of every guy on the planet fighting for something that was already mine had me secretly smiling to myself.

"I appreciate everything you've done for her, Brian. Your sister is really attached to you and I think it's because you're always at her beck and call that she hasn't gone boy-crazy."

"Beck and call? You make it sound like I'm her butler."

"You are her brother," he asserted, "and if she ever forgets that, then don't hesitate to remind her. What I meant was she hasn't felt the need to date because she already has a strong male presence in her life. You are there for her way more than she has the right to ask of you, and regardless of what you're doing, you hurry to her side, no questions asked."

A seriousness in his voice made me wonder if there was a reason for what he was telling me. I figured I might as well ask. "Dad, why are you telling me this?"

The car came to a stop at a red light. Fitting since my heart did the same thing after what he said next. "I just want to say... be careful. Be careful with what you're doing with Ashley."

As far as worst things my dad could say to me goes, that was pretty high up there. "W-what do you mean?"

"I know what you're trying to accomplish. The simple favors, like taking Ashley and her friends to the mall, going out of your way to pick her up from school, and earlier today when you were in the garage doing... well, I don't know what you were doing in the garage, but it's not hard for any decent parent to understand what's going on. Your mother finds it a little strange, but I fully understand if you need to—how should I say this—'practice' with your sister."

Practice? As in experimenting, sexually? This was only getting more confusing.

My dad didn't sound angry. "Brian, it's okay for you to admit Ashley has grown into a very beautiful young women. I don't expect you to be impervious to her charms. It's perfectly natural for a guy of your age to be attracted to her, and I can see why you're doing the things you do with her. To be honest, I did a little of it myself with Justine."

"Aunt... Justine? You mean your sister?"

He fell into deep thought and a few seconds of silence. "Have I ever told you about the first time I laid eyes on your mother?"

Plenty of times, but I think he already knew that. "It was in the first class of your first day of your first year of college."

He quietly chuckled upon hearing the exact phrase he had used in his recollections. "Seems you've heard it after all. In that case, I assume you also know that your mother was the first girl I dated, and prior to meeting her I had no experience whatsoever with girls."

I was a little familiar with his past, and told him I knew those things. He often shares stories about his high school and college days when he wants to make a point on something. He usually doesn't go into too much detail but that Thursday would be the exception.

Dad went on. "Helena Skipper was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She had the brightest blonde hair, the most enchanting hazel eyes, the sweetest smile, and... simply, she looked very much like your sister does now. As fate would have it, she was sitting in the first row all alone, looking like the perfect model student. I wasn't sure how I should approach her, but she looked so stunning that if I didn't make a move in the next ten seconds, some other guy would have. So I marched right up to the empty desk beside her and took a seat.

And that was all I did. I sat there quietly while thinking of a way to introduce myself to her. I was awful with meeting new people, and nothing I came up with sounded like a natural thing to say to a pretty girl. Sure, I could have said 'hi', but then I didn't know how to continue the conversation. I only knew that first impressions were important, and it was better to wait until I was ready than to rush in and look like a fool. Class came to an end, and not five seconds after the professor dismissed us, she was already out of sight.

Later that evening in my room, I contemplated on how I was going to prepare myself to talk to her. Back then before the internet existed, there were only two sources of information on life: family and friends. I couldn't go to my brothers and ask for girl advice; they'd only tease me relentlessly about it. That left me with my friends, but I should have known better than to call them since there were as clueless as I was. Their advice was laughably terrible, though at least they cheered me up a little.

It was shortly after I hung up the phone that I heard Justine being called downstairs to help with dinner. Desperate times call for desperate measures, and a light bulb flashed over my head. I figured out how I would gain insight on the opposite sex. I would practice on my younger sister."

I had almost forgotten about my aunt until he mentioned her again. Dad's immediate infatuation with mom, and the happy ending for them which resulted in bringing my sisters and me into this world, led me to believe "practice" didn't mean what I originally thought it meant.

He clarified. "It started off simple. I offered to help Justine prepare dinner, just to see how she would react. Naturally she was quite happy, since my brothers and I rarely ever offered to help with chores. I went a little further, asking if I could help her with anything else. She said she had some math homework, and similar to what you do with Ashley, I agreed to come into her room after dinner and help her out. Again she was quite happy, and she made sure I knew it by smiling at every math problem I helped her with."

"This continued for the next week, with me doing more for Justine every day while I observed the female mind. In the mornings, I would sit next to Helena in class, making sure some other guy didn't take my spot, and at night I would do favors for my sister. Besides helping with chores, I started to give her small presents, like chocolate bars and stuffed animals. They didn't cost much, but to her it was like I had given her a gold necklace. In return she gave me advice on what I should do and say with Helena, whom she found out about when she heard me calling a friend."

"Over the next month, I finally found the courage to talk to my future wife. We got comfortable around each other pretty quickly, and it was almost the end of the quarter when I decided to take a leap of faith: I asked her out on a date. She said yes to a dinner and a movie, and the rest, as historians would put it, was history. Jump ahead twenty-five years and we're still together, happily married, with three great kids. I have my sister to thank for that."

"But it wasn't a happy ending for everyone. Because I was spending more time with my new girlfriend, I was spending less with Justine. At first she wasn't bothered, but as my relationship with Helena grew more serious, she was eventually left behind. She had been so accustomed to my tokens of kindness that when she stopped receiving them, she became heartbroken. I couldn't understand why, since she knew early on I'd been trying to court this other girl. Justine took it as a sign that I didn't love her anymore, and despite all my apologies, she refused to listen to me. You can only imagine how terrible it is to live next door to someone who resents you."

"It wasn't just my sister who felt that way, but also my brothers. We all used to be very close, but after that incident my brothers blamed me for hurting our only sister. This in turn hurt me like never before. Nothing could be more painful than being hated by your family. I became so distraught that I made the grave mistake of taking it out on Helena. I ignored her phone calls, came to class late to sit away from her, and sometimes went so far as to skip class entirely. I couldn't look her without thinking about the pain I caused my sister."

"The next couple of weeks were the harshest of my life, and it took a great deal of soul-searching to realize that I shouldn't have been blaming Helena for this mess. It was my fault for not understanding the consequence of using my sister. Thank the lucky stars Helena was as forgiving as she was beautiful. She accepted my apology when I called her for a make-up date. I only wish my brothers and sister could have been as forgiving."

Dad reached for an open bottle of water and took a long drink from it. The bottle started off full and ended almost empty when he finally jammed it back into the cup holder. For a while, we had only the news radio to listen to. I didn't know what to say after hearing all that. He told me more about his past in that car ride than the other twenty years of parenthood.

"I'm sorry for rambling on for so long, Brian. It's bad enough you're stuck with your old man for the day. The last thing you'd want to do is listen to him give you an autobiography of his life."

"It's okay, dad. I know there has to be a reason why you're telling me this."

He firmly squeezed my left shoulder, the way he always does when he imparts upon me another valuable lesson. "I see a lot of similarities with what you're doing with Ashley. I don't claim to know everything that goes on between you two, but I don't want you to make the same mistakes that I've made. Promise me that you'll be careful with her feelings. Don't break your sister's heart the way I've broken mine."

That was it, the crux to his whole story. My dad was concerned, that in my search for love, I was using Ashley to gain knowledge on the opposite sex. As absurd as that may sound, it couldn't be more absurd than what was really going on between her and me. There was just one major difference between dad's situation and mine: the girl I'm in love with is my sister. Although that didn't make his story any less meaningful.

From the very beginning, I believed Ashley and I would always be together. The possibly of me hurting her with our relationship never really crossed my mind. Sure, I was worried other people might get in our way, but not each other. But what if something happened that made us realize we weren't meant to be? Would we be able to live together as normal siblings? Be able to look at each other without thinking about what we once had? My dad was hurt so much when he lost his closeness with his sister. Would I be able to endure the same pain if Ashley and I were to break up?

1...89101112...19