Ashley's Big Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seduc1ove
Seduc1ove
24 Followers

"Uncle Barry, what are you doing?"

"I can't go back with the hard on that you gave me. If I have to go back like this then you have to go back topless so people will know why I am so hard." And with that he threw her top over the edge.

"What? No! Give it back to me," Ashley jumped up which Barry noticed caused her breasts to wobble all over the place. Ashley leaned over the edge to see her top floating on the water.

"I wouldn't lean too far over my dear as there are much bigger sharks out here. Some that might be able to jump up a bit."

Ashley quickly shot back to land seated on the floor in the middle of the boat before her uncle.

"Uncle Barry, I can't go back looking like this. What if Julie sees me or tells Grandma May or something?"

"Well I can't go back like this either," Barry grabbed his long cock and waved it inches from Ashley's face, "and it is all your fault."

"I am sorry. I didn't mean for it to happen. Please get my top for me."

"I'll tell you what. You take care of my problem and I will fix your problem. How is that, I mean it is only fair as this is all your fault and besides I saved your life twice today. I deserve a reward."

"I don't understand. What do you what me to do?" Ashley looked up at her Uncle before her.

"Oh you are so young. Look at where you are and what is right in front of your face. You can easily get rid of my problem right there."

"What? You mean you want me to suck you off?" Ashley's jaw dropped open in shock.

Barry took the opportunity he was looking for and quickly grabbed the startled girl's head and pushed his cock deep into her open mouth.

As his penis pressed into the back of her tongue Ashley shook her head and put her hands on her uncle's legs trying to push him back.

"It's all your fault and besides you have already started, unless you want to stop and go back and face all the thousands on the beach including your sister with your breasts bare for every body to see. Besides, look at your nipples, they are so hard, this is really exciting you." Barry reached down to squeeze one of Ashley's nipples that indeed where harder than she could ever remember.

Ashley just sat with the cock in her mouth looking down at the hand squeezing her nipple.

When she didn't move, Barry started to move his penis back and forth in and out of the quiet girl's mouth guiding her head with the other hand that was holding on to the top of her head clutching her pony tail.

"Come on, use your tongue or this will take all night," Barry started to increase his speed causing spittle to drip out of Ashley's mouth. Without thought, Ashley started to swirl her tongue under the stiff flesh that was seesawing over it.

"Oh yeah, you are even better at this than I ever dreamed. We can have so much fun this vacation. Oh there you go come on push your mouth down as far as you can go." Barry moaned.

Without understanding why Ashley was strangely pleased at his praise of the performance of her blow job.

Again without thinking about what she was doing Ashley obeyed the commands and shoved her mouth down the stalk hitting the stubbly hair which tickled her nose, she pulled back to again push forward and kept it up to the increasing pace set by the hand pulling her hair.

She was amazed to think; here she was in the middle of the open water topless with her own Uncle's cock deep in her throat.

She couldn't help herself as she reached down to brush her fingers against the front of her bikini bottoms, shocking herself at what she was doing. She snapped out of it and brought her hand up when her uncle yelled.

"Oh God. I am about to cum. Do you want it on your tits or in your mouth?"

Ashley really didn't want him cumming in her mouth but was even more scared of people on the beach and her sister seeing anything left on her chest and stomach. And she really didn't want to reach in the water to wash herself off with all the sharks down there, so she mumbled through her full mouth, "In my mouth, please" and pushed down harder sealing her mouth over him entirely.

"Oh man,' groaned Barry as he brought his other hand up and grabbed her head on both sides of her face holding still as his cock jerked with spasms in her mouth watching as her throat gulped with her swallows.

Once he stopped he held still, "aahh, lick it clean with your tongue."

Ashley swallowed again and swirled her tongue over and around the wet flesh in her mouth.

Finally he sat back on the bench behind him, his penis falling out of her mouth with a plop as she sat back and stared at him wiping her mouth. He looked over his shoulder and leaned over to grab the red fabric still floating on the water. He put it beside him on the bench. "Tell you what I will give it back to you as soon as we near the beach okay?"

Ashley just shook her head as she couldn't care less at the point and just wanted to get back to the hotel and the bathroom for a long shower.

She got up and sat back down on the bench and watched as he grabbed his trunks off the floor and put them back on and then sat back up and started the boat. She looked down to see the unopened can of beer next to her. It seemed like years ago that he gave it to her. She picked it up and popped it open and took a deep swig, swishing it around in her mouth.

She sat there drinking and staring at the back of her Uncle's head. On the one hand she really could consider what happened as rape. It certainly wasn't her idea and his smooth talking had confused the hell out of her. But she couldn't get the memory of her hand going down to her bikini bottom out of her mind. If he hadn't said something she was sure that her hand would have ended up inside her suit.

Barry turned and stared at the topless girl and smiled. Ashley waved the beer at him. She didn't even feel like covering herself up as he looked at her. At least out here he couldn't drive off the road and get them killed. She giggled at the thought of her being found at the accident scene topless. Man her head was down dark roads right now. She pounded back a big swig of beer.

She also got quite a buzz when he complimented her. Oh she wasn't stupid and knew he was just motivating her for his own self interests but still she actually did enjoy that.

So rape might be too strong a word for what happened today Ashley decided, but what was she going to get into when she got into bed with him that night.

She took another big pull on the can finishing it off.

She noticed over his shoulder the buildings on the stilts rising up. "Hey Uncle Barry, can I have my top now?"

He turned and smiled again at her and tossed the red top to her.

"Thanks." She quickly tied it on and sat back waiting for the boat ride to end.

When they got to the jetty, Ashley hopped out and helped tie the boat down and waited for her Uncle who when he was next to her he threw his arm over her shoulder walking the two of them back to their hotel.

Oddly the contact didn't bother Ashley. But she still did take a long shower and changed in the bathroom.

Dinner that night was at the fantastic Starfish Restaurant which even the seafood haters in the party loved. The night ended with a walk along the moonlit beach. Ashley quite enjoyed herself as Uncle Barry paid a lot of attention to her and asked her opinion on many things making her feel very much like one of the adults, something very new to her.

As Julie and Ashley were standing together in the main room of their hotel both were grinning at all the noise coming from Julie's room.

"So do they ever stop?" Ashley smiled at her sister.

Julie chuckled, "High speed at all times until suddenly it is like a light switch clicking and then down they go. And they are such bed hogs! Gee how is it sharing a room with Uncle Barry?"

"Oh not so bad. I mean he does stay on his side of the bed at least. It is just so weird having a male in the same bedroom as me, even if he is my uncle."

"I know! Ugh, does he like change with you in there? Huh? Look at your face! Oh my God; he does, doesn't he!!?" Julie went wide-eyed and then started to giggle madly. "Oh my God, like totally nude and everything? Have you seen his thing?"

Ashley knew she was blushing massively, "Well it's not like he is all out there; it's more like a quick it's off and pull it's back on. He tries to be discreet, I guess."

Ashley leaned toward her sister and lowered her voice to a whisper, "And it is a lot more his butt than anything else as he is facing away from me."

She smiled as she watched her sister cover her mouth and stifle the flood of giggles that were bursting out.

They both turned at the sound of the loud crash coming from Julie's room.

Julie sighed and kissed her sister on the cheek and then walking toward her room she yelled, "That better not have been one of my things." She looked back at her sister and winked whispering, "Enjoy the butt."

Ashley giggled and responded "Enjoy the bed hogs." Ashley turned, walked over opening the door into her room, stepped in turning to close the door, and then turned to face her very naked uncle lying on the bed reading a book. So much for discreet Ashley thought.

She walked over to her dresser ignoring the sight of her uncle, but unable to avoid a quick peek or two. She grabbed her toiletry bag and headed quickly out of the room to go into the bathroom.

She washed her face, brushed her teeth and otherwise worked out the dirt of the day from her body. Satisfied with her appearance, Ashley closed her bag and reached over to the blank spot on the counter. Her night clothes? Where did she put them? It suddenly dawned on her that in her haste to leave her room and her naked uncle she never grabbed any clothes.

Sighing she clutched her bag and quietly walked back to her room. She stepped backing closing the door.

"Ashley."

She stood in the middle of the room and looked at her uncle. His "thing" as Julie had called it lay flopped over onto his thigh.

"I see that you are going to change in here now. Very mature of you as we are adults. We have now shared some very adult things today haven't we? Did you have a good time my dear?"

"We really shouldn't have done that Uncle. You know it can't happen again."

"It sure looked like you had a good time to me. Does your sister know you enjoy sex?"

"Excuse me?"

"Oh come on, don't play Miss Innocent with me. You gave a very good blow job today out in the open, and I saw what you were going to do with your hand."

"That was a one time deal, and you are my uncle and even older than my father besides who is your own brother."

"But I am not he now am I?"

With a scoff Ashley turned back toward her dresser. She really didn't feel like making another trip to the bathroom. Besides her uncle was really starting to annoy her, maybe she could turn the tables on him. He had already seen her in just her bikini bottoms so she would make sure he didn't see her in less now. She pulled open her dresser drawer and with her back to the bed pulled her shirt over her head and then skimmed down her shorts leaving her in her underwear. She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra and pulled that off as well leaving her as naked as she was before him this afternoon.

"Julie!" called her Uncle loudly.

Ashley spun to face her uncle who was now under the sheet, "What are you doing?"

"If you don't get in this bed this instant I will tell her to talk some sense into you as you are acting crazy, and when she sees you dressed like that who do you think she will believe?" Barry smirked at the half naked girl holding up the sheet to her side of the bed.

Both turned toward the sound of the knock on the door followed by Julie's "Yes, Uncle Barry?"

"Could you open the door please?"

Without thinking Ashley dove under the sheet and pulled it tight up to her neck.

Julie peeked her head in the room, "Yes Uncle?"

He whispered in Ashley's ear, "Put your hand on my cock now or I am yanking this sheet down."

Ashley quickly reached over without trying to move the covers too much and grabbed his growing member.

"Julie, I wanted to thank you for doing such a good job with the boys and since we are shopping on the main land tomorrow make sure to remind me to give you some extra spending money as a thanks."

Julie's smile split into a huge grin, "Gee thanks Uncle Barry! Good night Julie!"

Both called goodnight. Ashley turned to face her grinning uncle, "You are such a jerk!"

He pulled the sheet down exposing her breasts, "Ha! Look at how hard your nipples are. This is turning you on just like this afternoon. Now you are going to stroke my cock until I cum or else I will call Julie in again or even better call through this thin wall a detailed description of what you are doing and between my hard on and your nudity what do you think she will believe."

Ashley couldn't think of anything better to say but, "You are such a big jerk!" Still, her hand grasped and pulled and slid up and down his stiff cock as her Uncle yanked the sheet completely off both of them.

Barry flopped his head back on the pillow and gave a long sigh.

Ashley scanned at her Uncle's naked body as her hand kept pumping, he really was overweight and wrinkly old looking, nothing like the couple of boys that she had down this with.

Barry turned to watch his niece scan over his naked body, "You better hurry my dear, as my boys will be coming in here in a minute to say good night and I would hate to have them find us like this."

"Dammit!" Ashley exclaimed as she pumped harder.

"Actually it would go a lot quicker if you put it back in your mouth besides which when I cum you can swallow it since you seem to like that so much so Julie or the boys won't see any mess and figure things out."

Ashley just groaned as she dropped her head down and engulfed the straight up cock rapidly shoving her head up and down.

It wasn't long before he flooded her mouth for the second time that day.

Ashley kept her seal over his flesh until he was all finished. He really did not have that much seed so it wasn't that hard to keep it all in.

Once she was sure he had finished she lifted her head off and flopped back on her pillow.

"Happy now?"

"Very. Good night dear." And with that he reached over and turned off the light to the room.

"What about your boys?"

"Oh. I forgot, I already said good night to them earlier."

What a complete jerk Ashley thought as she closed her eyes and tried to go to sleep not even bothering to go get her night clothes on.

Ashley woke to the streaming sun shining into the room. She shook her head and looked down to see that she was lying on the bed in only her panties. She looked around but couldn't find the sheet to the bed. She quickly got up and ran to her dresser and pulled out her night shirt and slipped it on. Surprised at the quiet of the room she padded softly to the bathroom.

When she was finished she walked back to her room stopping to peek into her sister's room. The bed was made and everybody was gone. Shaking her head Ashley walked back into her room stopping to stare at her uncle sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Good morning Uncle Barry. Where is everybody?" Ashley asked as she walked towards her dresser.

"Good morning miss sleepy head. You were so tired from all your excitement last night that you overslept. I promised the others I would bring to the mainland later for lunch."

Ashley stopped to turn and glare at her Uncle, "Why didn't you wake me? I could have gotten up easily."

"Sure but then we wouldn't have anytime for ourselves now would we?" Barry was grinning that grin that Ashley was beginning to hate.

"I don't want 'any time for ourselves'. The things you are making me do are wrong. This needs to stop now, Uncle Barry. Keep it up and I will have to call Grandma May."

Barry got up from the bed shaking his head. "Before you call her you might want to come up with a good explanation for these when she sees them."

Holding it carefully, Barry held up his digital camera to show Ashley the viewfinder. She found herself looking at her own practically naked body lying on the bed with her hand on a cock that looked very much like her uncle.

"What? But how? When?"

"I just love my camera with its timer setting and wouldn't you know it, the baseboard of this bed is just big enough to have the camera sit on top of it."

Ashley looked from the bed to the camera.

"Uncle Barry, that is a real shitty thing to do. Delete that picture now."

"Just this one or the others I took as well? I also have downloaded a set to my computer and can easily email them, what about them?"

"Uncle Barry. Why are you doing this to me?" Ashley had never been so frustrated in her life.

"Why? Well it is simple really. I love sex. You are a good looking woman, and I want to have some fun during my summer vacation. And you are going to give me that fun starting by taking off your shirt."

"Uncle Barry. Enough is enough. This needs to stop and it is wrong. I am not stupid. If I let you blackmail me like this it will never stop. I won't do it." Ashley practically stamped her foot.

"Wow. Very impressive. Okay, let me just send a quick email, telling your grandmother that I downloaded a bunch of pictures from your camera so she could see how much you are enjoying yourself and then when you get dressed we'll head over to the mainland for some shopping before your Grandmother calls very much wanting an explanation from you."

Ashley watched as he walked over to the small table and pulled up his laptop. She didn't believe that he had downloaded the pictures yet. She looked on as he opened up his browser and started an email saying exactly what he had told her. She started to get nervous as he hit the attachment option and then located a file named vacation photos. Before he could click 'OK' Ashley put her hand on his shoulder.

"Wait."

"Ashley, unless that shirt is removed this instant I am hitting this button."

With a loud sigh Ashley reached down and pulled the shirt over her head.

"There are you happy now," Ashley stood with her hands at her sides knowing he wasn't seeing anything that he hadn't already seen several times now.

"You know dear niece I am getting a little annoyed with your attitude. I think it is time you learned your place." Barry stood up and with his presence pushed her back toward the center of the room.

"Just remember maybe you could get to the laptop first but not the camera at the same time so either way I still have some of these pictures. So you should really be a lot nicer to me."

Ashley was so mad she couldn't believe the explosion that came out of her, "Fuck you! I am sick of this. You do this and it is rape because I don't want it."

"Such language. I promise you; you will be begging for it before I am done. If the rest of your clothes aren't removed before I get to the laptop all your pretty language won't save you from your Grandmother's anger believe me," he walked back toward the laptop.

Ashley gave a frustrated growl and reached down to pull down her sleep shorts and panties completely exposing herself to her uncle for the first time. She hung her head and stood still trembling.

"Very good my dear. But I have a problem. I can't trust you; first chance you get you would jump for the photos. Now I promise not to hurt you at all, and I won't even enter you until you tell me I can."

"Like that will ever happen."

"Get on the bed now and kneel in the center," he barked the command.

Ashley's head was spinning but she did as she was told.

Barry held the camera up and reached into a drawer and pulled out one of his bright, loud silk ties.

"Stick your hands through the bars of the baseboard."

Ashley just sat and looked at the tie in his hands shaking her head.

Seduc1ove
Seduc1ove
24 Followers