Ashley's Big Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barry reached out and grabbed Ashley's top and bra and put them on the opposite side of his chair, "I would really suggest you get to work before someone comes in to see how we are doing and if we need any drinks. I think they use male waiters for this part who would love to see you dressed like that."

Ashley groaned and reached over and forcefully grabbed her uncle's cock, stretching it and pulling it and swirling it around watching as it grew quickly.

Her hand kept gliding up and down pulling and tugging, his flesh fairly firm by now.

"This is going to take awhile unless you use your very talented mouth which should get this over with quickly."

Ashley shook her head, but knew better than to say anything to the fat jerk. She got out of her chair and kneeled between her uncle's legs and swallowed his flesh whole, gulping and bobbing. She hissed as she felt her uncle's hands come down to cup her breasts and pull on her nipples. She threw her mouth on his cock slamming it up and down sucking and blowing until she felt the jerking and then the shooting of the fluid once more into her mouth. She held her mouth still and felt a sudden tingling in her stomach as she imagined a waiter walking in to find them like this right now. She had to fight the urge to reach down and caress herself just like the woman on the other side of the glass had been doing.

Finally she lifted her head swallowing, "Can I please have my clothes back now?"

Uncle Barry smiled and reached over to give Ashley her top back.

"My bra please?"

"Oh no I think I might just keep that for the afternoon."

"Oh come on! Why are you being such a jerk?"

"Oh give it a rest. Only the impression of your nipples will be visible and that is your own fault for getting so excited yourself, don't go giving me an innocent act, young lady. You behave and I will give you your bra back when we are driving home before we see the others."

Ashley yanked her top over her head, thankful that she had worn a thicker solid knit blue polo top. She got up wiping her hand across her mouth and watched as Uncle Barry got up, pushed in his slimy flesh and zipped up and started to walk toward the door. He stopped at the door turned and waved at the girl who was reaching for her robe. The girl smiled and waved back and then winking blew a kiss at Ashley laughing.

Ashley realized that the woman had been able to see everything. Ashley's jaw dropped as she turned to her grinning Uncle, "You are such a...such a....aaarrrgghhh fucking asshole!" and she stormed past him and out of the room down the hall and across the open area and back out into the bright sunlight. She was so mad she was shaking and clenching her fists.

That was it; she was tired of all his crap. It was her turn to fuck with him and let him see how he liked it.

She became aware of his presence and turned to see him standing there holding their half finished drinks, "Here you get to keep the glasses."

Ashley grabbed the glass and chugged down the sweet alcohol driving away her Uncle's taste. She turned to look at a man by the door, "Here catch." And she tossed the empty glass to the startled man.

She turned to glare at her uncle, "Can we go home now please?"

Uncle Barry smiled, "Sure I could use a nap after all this fun."

And together the two walked back to the car not talking to each other.

As they were about half way out the causeway Barry turned to look at the silent girl. "You know you will have to take your top off to put your bra on, don't you?"

"Fuck you," came the quick reply.

Barry pulled over and stopped the car. Without talking he got out of the car and walked over to the guardrail that ran the length of the entire causeway. He turned to see Ashley glaring at him. He pulled her bra out of his pocket and waved it to her before throwing it as far out into the water as he could toss the light fabric. He turned and quickly walked back to the car getting in and starting the car up to drive back toward Grand Isle.

"Ashley, I have been playing these games for years; you can't possibly beat me. You might as well enjoy it."

"How can I," Ashley exploded. "I am so fucking scared of getting caught, and you make me feel so helpless, and, and, and dammit! I just had sex in front of a stranger who saw everything."

Ashley fought to keep from crying.

"Did you see the smile on her face? She enjoyed every minute of it. You impressed her. You think it is alright for you to see her but nobody can see what you do? How fair is that?"

Ashley just stared at him. He made her so confused. A professional prostitute enjoyed watching her give a blow job? How screwed up was that? Ashley could again feel the tingling inside her that she loved and hated at the same time.

Uncle Barry smiled his sick oily smile, "Alright. I understand. You are really upset. I misjudged you. I thought because you were such an adult and so attractive that you would enjoy sex, especially when you are away from your family and everybody. I was wrong. Well it is a good thing that your sister is really an adult. Maybe she would appreciate my games more."

Ashley spun her head, "You keep Julie out of this shit."

"Well. What do you suggest? I am on my summer vacation and I plan on having a lot of sex. You won't do it then I might as well check with your sister. She is an adult who is capable of making up her own mind and as she thinks what you do is nerdy anyways maybe that means she would be more into what I want to do."

Ashley couldn't help but imagine Julie on her knees in front of their Uncle while a woman watched behind a glass. It was so wrong. She shook her head, no fucking way.

"Look, you leave Julie alone. Alright, as long as you don't do any more shit like you just pulled we'll see. I promise to sleep nude with you, and, well, we'll see what else. Just. Leave. Her. Alone."

Barry laughed, "Alright. I will keep this just between us."

After a couple of minutes Ashley spoke quietly, "You owe me a new bra."

Barry chuckled, "I will be glad to buy you all sorts of underwear. Just make sure your Grandmother doesn't see them or it might give her a heart attack."

"Probably want me to model them too I'll bet."

Barry just laughed.

Ashley's phone chirped. It was Julie. They missed her. They were going to the aquarium and wouldn't be back for hours.

It was just going to be her and her uncle.

Great. Just fucking great.

"So how about we go clothes shopping?" Barry smiled at her.

"Yeah sure." Anything was better than being alone in the hotel with him.

Soon the two were having a snack at one of the many clam shacks on the island.

Barry walked Ashley into the large K & G Fashions. While he had no interest or knowledge of young women's fashions he could tell Ashley while not overwhelmed was intrigued at some of the outfits. Barry was pleased at the cheap prices as he knew clothing options were limited on the Isle but he knew that there was a Victoria's Secret on the mainland in New Orleans and that would not be cheap. And with the striking model he had, he planned to have a lot of fun with a lot of frilly things.

Barry turned to look at Ashley as she held up a blue swirl blouse, "Tell you what, pick out three full outfits and I will buy them for you. But don't go buying stuff that your grandmother would pick out for you.

Ashley beamed, "Really are you sure? Great thanks!" and she reached up and kissed him on the cheek.

Shortly Ashley had her new clothes and was showing them off to her sister in the hotel. Ashley laughed as she could see Julie picturing herself in the outfits and knew her sister was already plotting on swiping them from her.

Another dinner at the Starlight and another beautiful moon lit beach walk watching all the fishing boats coming in for the night led to the end of a day that over all wasn't too bad.

Ashley and Julie each carried one sleeping boy who had their knees wrapped around the girls and arms around their necks with heads snoring on their shoulders back into Julie's room.

"Well good night Jules. Hey give me a chance to wear my new clothes before you swipe them okay?"

Julie laughed her eyes sparkling, "No promises on the green one."

The two sisters kissed cheeks and walked into their rooms.

Ashley closed the door and shook her head at the sight of her naked uncle on the bed.

"What if I had brought Julie in with me?"

"Well you should know better by now. Besides this is my room and how I sleep. Something I believe you know very well how to do."

"No, sleeping nude is another new experience I can chalk up on my list thanks to you. Excuse me while I go to the bathroom." Ashley grabbed just her toiletry bag and flounced off to the bathroom.

Already she could hear the snores coming from Julie's room. That poor girl was not going to be getting any sleep soon. Ashley finished up in the bathroom and heading back into her room.

She closed the door and looked at her Uncle sitting on the bed with his hands behind his head.

"Come here for a minute Ashley."

She just stared at him wondering what he was up to this time.

"Oh I won't bite; I just want you to hear something."

Curious, Ashley walked over and went to the wall as Uncle Barry pointed at it. Clearly she could hear the snores of the two boys. She giggled when she heard her sister groan, "Come on geez, how am I ever going to get any sleep with these two lumberjacks at it."

Barry smirked "Yes your poor sister isn't going to sleep any time soon. We shall have to be very quiet as if we can hear her than she can just as easily hear us."

Ashley gasped at the thought, had they said anything the last two nights that she might have heard? No because she would have said something or at least looked at them funny.

Ashley walked over to her dresser and opened the top drawer to look at her night clothes. She thought about what to do, should she go nude or put her clothes on and risk upsetting him. She remembered the threat of the explicit photos and decided not to chance it. It wasn't like he hadn't seen everything already in close up detail. Besides with Julie up he wouldn't dare try anything tonight so she was safe. She shook her head and stripped out of her clothes, and naked she pushed the drawer back shut and walked toward the bed and her smiling uncle.

As she approached the bed she stopped as he hopped out of the bed. "Here help me move the bed away from the wall so it won't bang against the wall making sounds."

The two carefully pulled the heavy bed back into the room, stopping as it made loud sounds.

"Good now I don't know about you but I am not tired yet. So how about a little fun Ashley." Uncle Barry looked at his nude niece with a smirk.

"I really have had enough for one day don't you think Uncle Barry," Ashley couldn't believe he was still at it.

"Well since Julie can't sleep I guess I could go see if she is up for a little fun?"

Ashley hissed "you keep my sister out of this."

"Well then play my little game and I won't have a reason to."

Ashley shook her head. This would make three times in one day. Three times who would ever have thought that she was going to have sex three times on one day like this on her vacation with Julie right in the next room able to hear everything. She started to feel the tingles again in the pit of her stomach.

Barry laughed and pointed, "Look at your nipples my dear they are getting harder. This is turning you on isn't it?"

Ashley looked down to see her nipples were puckering into tiny stiff brown pebbles. She didn't even try to lie to him. "What do you want me to do," she whispered.

"Lie down on the bed on your back."

Ashley climbed onto the bed and did as she was told. She watched as her Uncle climbed next to her and started to run his hands over the small triangular patch of soft blonde hair above her sex. Ashley looked up at the ceiling and held still.

"Open your legs."

Ashley closed her eyes moved her knees out toward the edges of the bed opening her sex wide before her uncle. She jerked when she felt him blow on her down there.

"Okay the name of this game is 'see if you can keep quiet enough so your sister doesn't hear you.'" And with that he swiped his tongue across her nether lips hard.

Ashley groaned and then stuffed the back of her hand into her mouth.

Barry used his fingers to pull apart her lips exposing the most sensitive area of her body open to his ministrations. He leaned in to rapidly flick his tongue across her nub. He could feel her stomach muscles tighten and clench.

Julie. Julie was right on the other side of the wall able to hear everything that was going on in their room. Just like this afternoon when the other woman could see everything going on between them. The thought sent miniature earthquakes throughout Ashley's body. She bit down on her hand. She felt a jab of pain. If she wasn't careful she was going to draw blood.

Barry pulled back and stared up into her open moist sex. He closed his hand into a fist and stuck out his middle finger and jabbed it up the channel splayed open before him twisting and shoving the finger hard.

Ashley groaned loudly and squirmed her waist at the hard invasion. She wanted to scream out loud, but kept a clamp down on her hand. Desperately she reached around for the pillow, and finding it shoved it over her face using both hands to press it down hard so she could scream into it which while muffled was still a sound to be heard.

Barry reached up and yanked the pillow away and tossed it on the floor, "That my dear is cheating."

Ashley watched as he leaned up and grabbed his own pillow to add to the other on the floor. The rolled up sheet joined the disarray on the floor. Now it was just two naked bodies on the bed.

Barry laid back between her legs and shoved two curved fingers back into her and rapidly pumped them with a loud squishing noise. He smirked at Ashley's writhing on the bed her breasts heaving and her fist pounding on the bed.

"Careful, your sister can hear that thumping noise and might mistake it for something else entirely."

He laughed as her hand splayed up and watched as she kept it hovering above the bed shaking.

"Too bad I didn't think to bring any of my toys with me this vacation. I have a ball gag you could wear that would help you. But could you imagine your sister walking in to find you naked spread wide trembling in orgasm with a red ball shoved in your mouth with a black leather strap wrapped around your head holding it in place? What would she think of her nerdy sister then I wonder, huh?"

Ashley closed her eyes tight at the image and gave a long, slow groan. The fingers were pushing through her entire body it seemed.

Slam, slam, slam and then suddenly they were gone; her sex open and empty and clutching desperately for their return. It wasn't long before three fingers made the journey pressing her wider open. Her body twisted at the fullness. The hand jackknifed up into her his fist pushing at her opening.

"Don't you just want to scream Ashley?"

Ashley brought her hands up to her face and thrashed her head back and forth her palms pressing into the face.

"And just think, every tiny noise can be heard in the next room. I wonder how much Julie has already heard?"

Suddenly the fingers left and it was the fist itself that pushed to enter into her body. She could feel her very bones grind and pull apart. Her waist jerked up and she sat up quickly.

"OOwwwww, too big; it's too big; it won't fit; you're ripping me apart." Ashley in her panic didn't care if the whole island could hear her. She just needed the pain to end.

She grabbed his hand with hers and held it still. Her wide open eyes stared in panic at his laughing face.

He brought the offending hand up to her chest and pushed her back down lightly skimming it across her pointed nipples. She watched as he curved his index finger down to bring the nail against his thumb and fast flicked it out whapping her nipple hard.

She yelped in surprise. The finger poked at the nipple's point and then rolled it around.

"Careful or you will have some explaining to do with your sister."

Just as she was about to retort he shoved three fingers of his other hand back up into her causing her words to garble into a groan as she heaved her body away from him. Between the thrusting fingers and the now pinching fingers tormenting her nipple, Ashley couldn't even think straight. She felt rather than saw him shift his body around as his cock found its increasingly familiar home in her mouth. She just lay there with her head turned to the side and let him thrust the stiffening flesh into her mouth to bounce off the back wall of her throat.

Suddenly her mouth clamped down as she had the new sensation of one of his wet fingers poking at her anus. Her flesh resisted on its own until with a pop the finger pushed through and launched itself up her nether passage. It slowly slid back and then stabbed back up to repeat again and again as the other two fingers attacked her dripping sex again.

The maddening tingling sensation from the fingers drove her to push her head back and forth against the cock in her mouth. Her mind went completely blank as she had one finger in her ass and two fingers in her sex pumping madly until they shifted and it was two fingers in her ass and two continued to stab in her sex, while the fingers of the other hand were pulling her nipple up and letting it snap back before twisting it around to repeat the sequence as her mouth and his cock slammed against each other. Her body went into system overload at the stimulation. She had become a pure mindless sex machine.

The world suddenly came to a crashing stop as all the fingers and the cock pulled away and left her throbbing on the bed. Her chest heaved with her pants. She shook her head and slowly became aware again of her surroundings. She wiped her hands down her breasts and stomach to feel a thick layer of sweat that had covered her body. Stabs of electricity coursed throughout her entire body. She looked up to watch her uncle slip a condom on his red, wet flesh.

He was going to fuck her again. Her fat, old uncle was going to stick his cock into her again while her sister lay in the next room wide awake. She almost jumped as the thoughts caused the jabbing sensation to increase in intensity.

She lay in silence watching as he squirted some kind of gel all over the latex covered flesh. He tossed the tube and climbed back on the bed at her waist. She automatically shifted her legs open wide.

He grabbed her legs and swung them up to his chest pulling her ass off the bed a heel dangling from each of his shoulders. He reached down and fumbled with his covered cock. She gasped as she felt it poke at the still puckering anus.

He is not going to fuck my pussy he is going to fuck me in my... and the word "Ass" was slammed from her mouth as he drove forward and brought his body down pushing her knees into her breasts his face inches from hers. He actually smiled at her with glazed eyes.

"Try not to scream too much and disturb your sister, okay?"

And putting his hands on the bed on either side of her he stabbed his body into her again and again, over and over again.

The mixture of pain and bliss brought mewing sounds from her mouth with each pump. She grabbed the back of her thighs pushing them into her body and held on for dear life.

The bed rocked violently and there was no question it would have smashed through the other wall if they had not moved it earlier.

Ashley looked up into her Uncle's unfocused eyes and shut hers as from the very base of her ass came a tidal wave of utter release that ripped through her body causing it to shake so violently Barry had to use all his strength to keep from being thrown off the writhing girl. He crushed his mouth against hers swallowing her loud and long scream; before he knew it the shaking she had driven through him sent him over the edge and he pumped spurt after spurt into the condom buried deep in her ass.