Ashley's Bus Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clad in only a bra barely hanging on, Ashley felt she was at the edge of an orgasm. Ashley had many a time ended adventures prematurely not being able to stay at this point of arousal. She breathed deeply trying to calm herself. She didn't want to turn back on this one.

She tossed her shirt to the side as she continued to try and calm herself. She thought with the wrong movement she would be screaming in ecstasy. The bumpy ride of the bus was in no way helping this. It was also bouncing her breast, and this caused the cups of the bra to fall ever more. A slight bit of pink could be seen at the top of the right cup. Ashley slowly just moved the straps down her arms.

As the cups descended now, they flicked the ends of each her nipples. Ashley had to stop there, with her nipples just poking out. That was it she though, she now was truly exposing all herself to the world with that. Of course though she continued the decent of the bra, and soon it too found its way over into the seat nearby.

Naked, fully naked, not a stitch of clothing, bare ass naked, no more clothes, nothing at all. Ashley couldn't believe it. Here she was hiding in the back of a public in the middle of the day. Once again her impulses willed her naked once more in a place she never dreamed of. Her nubile body would be exposed to anyone who happen to look at her now, if they could get a good angle of course.

Her hands slowly ran down her body. Afraid to take it too far she had to stop herself multiple times. Her hands eventually made it all the way down her sides to her feet, proving to herself she was in fact naked. She looked to the window to her side and saw a faint reflection of her sitting there. She wasn't worried about being seen, the bus was far off enough from the ground. She looked at the reflection of the college girl naked in the back of the bus with a smile, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

The warmth she had craved before was still alive in her. She could feel the light shine down on her naked form. It was so magical to her. She spent the next 10 minutes just sitting there, eyes closed, taking it all in.

Suddenly though she was awoken by a sudden stop. She looked up to see the bus was once again picking up new passengers. Ashley had already seen enough passengers take the front seats, she wasn't too worried. Still her heart raced as she was nervous of what the outcome could be.

The passengers made their way down the aisle. They seemed to be heading to the last row. With each of their steps they seemed to just get closer and closer. At this rate Ashley was afraid they may just sit right next to her. She took her arms and put them both over her pussy to shield it and started to sink lower in her seat.

The two new passengers were a young couple of about 23. They seemed to be talking to each other. They were now merely just two rows away from Ashley. Ashley could almost swear they'd be able to see her bare shoulders at this point.

The couple suddenly sat there though, paying no mind to Ashley, nor noticing her naked state. Ashley let out a sigh, glad they hadn't come any closer. Yet they were still in ear shot and Ashley was still incredibly nervous. Only two seats away were two people, just that far away from finding her naked in the back of a bus.

Ashley with her hands still over her pussy though discovered just how wet she had become. This experience was pushing her arousal to the absolute max. If it weren't for the couple being just a bit away from her, she might have gone and went the whole way.

With the bus moving Ashley started to feel a bit safer. She just sat and started to enjoy the feelings all over again. She simply sat and ran hands over herself every now and again. Fantasizing she would spread her legs and look down at herself just to see how exposed she was. She never wanted to be caught, but she imagined someone just walking up to her like this in the back of the bus: nipples hard, legs spread, clothes out of arm reach, and no real cover available.

Ashley then looked to her clothes just so she could remind herself of her vulnerable state. She was shocked to find that they weren't there! In the far left seat of the back there laid no clothes, even though Ashley vividly remembered putting each article of clothing there.

She quickly bent down to look on the floor and only saw her shoes and socks laying there. She started to panic thinking about this. Had someone come and snatched them, had they blown out the window, did they suddenly burst into flames?! Ashley tried to calm herself; she knew none of those could have been possible.

Getting all the way on the ground she looked under the seats. She knew they must have just fallen when the bus had made a sudden stop or something. She soon spotted under the seat what looked to be some type of fabric. Problem was to reach it she would need to reach far.

Ashley stretched herself under the seat. She was laying on her bare stomach. She felt her breast press against the floor, and although not the cleanest, still only pushed the reminded to Ashley how naked she was. She probably looked pretty foolish to be sprawled out on the floor like that. She finally was able to grab the clothing. She could tell by the texture that it must have been her shirt. She slowly now pulled herself out with shirt in hand. Once out she returned to sitting on the seat. She made sure no one had noticed her search under the seat.

Ashley should have put the shirt back on, but she ignored this idea and started to try and think where the rest of her clothes were. She hadn't seen any under the back seat, meaning they had to be farther up. She resumed her position on the floor and looked under the seats. She could see a few wrappers and stuff, and what looked to be a big pile of cloth. Sadly she saw it near the feet of the passengers close to her.

She sat back up and began to think of what to do. She wouldn't be able fit under the seats that far due to how it was set up under the seats, bars crisscrossing everywhere. She would have to move a seat up to get past it, but that would involve getting up, and being in clear view in the aisle, naked. Ashley completely forgot she did have her shirt, but at this point it was a game to her. She was stressed and scared, but at the same time it all thrilled her, being naked and having to risk total exposure to get her way out of it.

She took a glance down the aisle to see that no one was looking. She decided to quickly get up and swerve around the seat and sit down. If she did it gracefully enough no one would see nor hear.

She got off her butt and hunched around the corner of the seat. Only keeping her head poking out and hiding her body behind the seat she watched one last time. Seeing the time to be right she quickly made her way to the next seat up. Sitting down she held her breath. She was half expecting to see everyone in the bus to have turned around and see her in all her glory.

Giving herself a minute break to catch her breath, she sat there. If the couple were to turn and look they surely would see that she was topless. Her fear took over and she hunched down below the seat. She now had to bend down and get low on the floor once again. Looking under the seat she could see her pants.

She reached and reached as much as she could. Soon her fingers could feel the fabrik. She couldn't quite get a grip. She pinched the pants in between her fingers and the floor and tried sliding them just a bit closer. Finally they were close enough and she was able to pull them to her.

That's when she suddenly felt the bus make a sudden stop. She almost hit her head but was lucky to keep steady. She now looked down under the seats to see multiple pairs of feet step on. She knew she wouldn't be able to escape like this now. She was pressed against the floor naked. if any of those people were to come closer they would probably see her bare butt peeking out from under the seat.

She held her breath as she saw a few of them sit in seats down the way. Finally when the last pair stopped just two seats away Ashley let out a sigh.

After sitting up again she held on tightly to the pants. She finally started feeling safe again. She looked down the bus to see that everyone was sitting in their seats. No one was looking back towards her anymore. She got up and was once again crouching down looking around the corner of the seat. She then made another quick dash leaving her in plain sight. She was able to retreat back to where she put her shirt and sat and relaxed.

She didn't want to find her underwear at this point; she didn't want to risk capture anymore. She still had a few minutes though till her stop so she decided to relax during it. Even after all that happened though she still remained naked; she enjoyed every minute of it too. This time she of course held onto her clothing.

Nearing her stop she quickly buttoned her shirt. As the bus slowed down she had pulled her pants up and just buttoned the fasten as she stood and walked out. She looked at all the people as she passed them, knowing full well anyone of them could have been seen her nude that day. She could feel her lack of underwear and this just kept her on edge.

Stepping off the bus she looked back in the window as it pulled away. She could picture herself there naked, waving her away. She then quickly darted away inside the apartment building. In her mind she promised herself to try and not let herself get carried away.

She stood at the elevator door waiting for it to arrive. She was very antsy though, she wanted to get into her apartment and finish some 'business'. The bus ride was so much for her, she didn't know if she could wait. She wasn't able to sit still. She wiggled her butt and could feel the pants against it. Her mind wandered about how she wished that it could be free at that moment.

A minute later the elevator finally arrived. A few people got out and were confused. They had found in front of the door a pair of pants and a shirt. Did one of the people living there drop them or something?

Ashley was now going up the stairs. She had a smile on her face as she felt so free. She felt only a tad guilty for already breaking her promise, but she ignored the feeling, wanting to reach the privacy of her room as soon as she could.

12