All Comments on 'Ashley's in Trouble Ch. 01'

by AshleyLoveMany

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

I wish I had a wife like that!! Great story!!! Thanks,

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
She cheated but told the whole truth

Now cuckold knows. The whole truth and also why her pussy is so stretched. Hope cuckold enjoyed fucking her, because it will be one of the last times he gets inside. Instead she will have him eat her pussy, her stretched out pussy. With creampie and without. And she will not stand for him jerking off all the time and put his little peanut in chastity. She will also start making him suck on her dildo and use a dildo in his ass/pussy and make him drip and leak his goo. In the mean time her stud lover will start to date her, sharing her with his stud friends and their hot bi wives.

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 10 years ago
she's not gonna stop, so, get rid of her...

...or be her wimpy cuck for live.

indysubmaleindysubmalealmost 10 years ago
Great start

I hope you'll continue with this. I absolutely loved it.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 8 years ago
Well told

Yet another size story.....

loveloverloveloverover 5 years ago
Write more

What’s stopped you I’m wondering, imaging several possilities. Hot story, could get hotter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nope

Haha one more useless hubby with a one inch dicklet, hope wife brings lover over afteer tying hubby up and then lover can face fuck hubby before fucking him up the arse. Pretty obvious hubby is a closet sissy faggot. Easy to see why wife disrespects and treats soon to be ex hubby like the pervert sissy boy that he is.1* should have a minus 10.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous