Ashley's in Trouble Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Craig felt her moving and realized she was playing with her nipples just like she was describing. He felt his orgasm start to build but fought against it. His battle was made even more difficult since she was raising her hips up and down. He could feel her asshole squeeze and release again and again.

"Keep going." He said shakily. "Keep talking. What else?"

"I wanted his big cock in me so bad. He likes to tease me until I'm so swollen I can barely stand it. His dick is so perfect Craig. He's thicker and longer than you and it curves up perfectly to hit my G spot. I kept begging him to stick it in. I needed him to put it in!"

Craig's orgasm was seconds away but he wanted to hear this. "How did you get him to fuck you?"

Her hand quickened its pace as she neared another orgasm. She took a deep breath acting like she'd just run a mile.

"I got in one of his favorite positions. He likes to sometimes lick and kiss my feet so I put them around his head and opened my legs as far as they can go. He grabbed one of my feet and slowly eased his cock inside me. The thick head of his dick always has a hard time getting past my opening but once it popped in and he sunk down to his balls I almost passed out."

Craig couldn't hold out anymore. The though of another man doing those things to his wife was unbearable. Her boyfriend was fucking her in a way he never could.

He couldn't cum until he heard her say it. "Where did he cum? Does he pull out like you make me?"

He could feel her orgasm finally hit as her pussy contracted and expanded around his pulsing dick.

"I don't let him pull out!" She gasped. "He cums deep inside me every fucking time!"

They both stopped talking as pleasure wracked their bodies. Craig came inside her and didn't care if she got upset. He didn't think he could have pulled out anyway. Even though he'd jerked off numerous times that day wave after wave of his seed shot into her. She seemed to have just as strong of an orgasm as she continued groaning and inhaling sharply. She finally collapsed flat onto the bed and Craig dropped next to her.

12