Ashley's Misadventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was still early. Only 9:30pm. After dinner and that crazy, lusty yet loving session, there is much more to look forward to when the other guests arrive.

Ashley snaps herself out of her daydream. That fateful day on her 18th birthday was indeed something never to be forgotten. She now looks forward to more exciting adventures, or misadventures with John Gabriel. He is her date again tonight. Both of them were going to take an exciting trip down to South America to experience the wilderness by the sea. Somewhere in the jungles of Brazil where the sea meet the jungles. John had been there before, when he was very young. His father brought him there. Taught him the ways of the wild. Taught him much more too. There is an energy there. A wild, wanton, uncontained energy which can be harnessed and used at will. It is present everywhere but sensing it and learning about it is best at this particular location. This is where dolphins speaks with man.

-to be continued-

12