Emma Watson, Balling in Bali

Story Info
Emma's erotic escapades in the exotic East.
6.8k words
4.55
11.2k
17
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
823 Followers

Note- Part one of a two part story which sees Emma visit the exotic East. Completely fictitious of course, with no basis in truth whatsoever.

xxx

It all happened so fast and ended in such a whirlwind that Emma Watson thought it all must have been a crazy dream.

The accomplished actress and model had taken the personal decision in recent times to step away from acting for an indefinite period. Although the unexpected global pandemic had obviously been instrumental in that choice as most movie makers scaled back productions.

Now, in early 2022, Emma fancied the idea of getting away from the grime and cold of London and New York for somewhere hotter and more exotic.

Having studied the map of the world. No fret of cost for this girl. The region of South East Asia looked pretty enticing to a young English girl, and in an instant, she had made her choice.

So, Bali, Bangkok, and Hong Kong it was to be.

x

There is no other place like Bali in the world. Just one of many islands in the Indonesian archipelago, the vibrant Hindu island has been a tourist favourite destination for decades. The volcanic dominant interior is host to many lagoons and wide beaches.

Emma had flown into Ngurah Rai International airport in Denpasar from Bangkok and couldn't wait to get settled. The visit to Thailand had been a washout with heavy rain throughout, and although Bali was in its rainy season, the weather forecasts were promising.

x

She had chosen to stay in Seminyak, famous for its magical sunsets, and beach clubs.

The Samaya Seminyak offered private villas with a tranquil atmosphere, and Emma loved her two bedroom choice just across the street from the beach. The outdoor gazebo next to the private lap pool was perfect for dining in the fresh air.

In fact, it was here, as Emma had been enjoying her first breakfast of her stay when she first saw him. Munching on her soft poached eggs and crispy sourdough toast, the image would stay with her for a long time. He was young looking with his shoulder length dark hair blown askew by the light breeze as he walked barefoot along the beach. Wearing only a pair of tight blue trunks, she stared at him for what seemed an age, transfixed by a trace of something beguiling in his physicality and looks.

x

The first day had been all about shopping! She had visited the Buddha Gallery, the Purpa Fine Art Gallery, and finally the flea market. Purchasing many paintings and other items.

But of course it was all about the beach.

On day two, the warm, crystal clear waters of the Bali sea lapped divinely on Emma's toes as she basked in the afternoon sun.

She had not felt this relaxed in an age as she drifted in and out of a dream less sleep. Safe in the knowledge that the high factor sun block would save her delicate white skin from burning, she had chosen to go topless for a better tan.

At the age of thirty, Emma's skin was still amazingly soft and she loved the warm glow that went with sunbathing.

The sun had moved higher in the sky since she had rolled over face down on the soft white sand of the three kilometer Seminyak beach.

"Goedemiddag!"

Emma snapped her eyes open as the silhouette of a tall man cast a shadow on her semi nude frame.

"Pardon?"

"Sorry. Good afternoon. I am Johannes. Dutch. How are you?"

"Oh, er. Wonderful."

She pulled her top over her front to hide her bosom. Johannes wore nothing but those tight fitting trunks again that highlighted his long bronzed shanks. As she squinted in the sun she could clearly make out the outline of his manhood.

"You are staying at the villa?"

He pointed over her shoulder.

"Yes. Are you local?" Answered she, feeling a tad bashful without her top on.

"No. I come here every year. since I moved to China three years ago. I play football in the Chinese Super League. You know it?"

Emma shrugged. A Dutchman in China. He must be good.

"Care for a walk?"

"Sure. Why not?"

Johannes amiable nature reassured the demure actress and as they strolled along the beach, he explained how the Chinese had been building a multi million pound competition that attracted countless footballers from all over the globe. He had been lured from Sparta Rotterdam by the money and stardom.

"Sounds exciting."

"Very."

Without thinking, They walked hand-in-hand along the sand, lost in general conversation. The fact that she wore only her bikini bottoms seemed entirely innocent as they neared a few rows of other sunbathers. Emma accepted she was being looked at but she was immensely proud of her looks and figure and held her chin high.

"Ah. Excuse me. I have to go."

Just as quickly as he had appeared, Johannes took off, running down the beach in the opposite direction.

"But?" Emma scratched her head in bewilderment.

Shit, bugger, bollocks!

Emma kicked herself as the Dutchman vanished in the haze. With her mobile phone back at the villa, and stubbornly switched off, Emma had no way of keeping in touch with the desirable stranger.

As she returned to her villa, Emma was astonished to discover a sudden wetness between her legs, and she smiled to herself at the irony.

x

The warm, humid evening condensed into a night of drizzle. Having dined on a superb dinner of freshly caught tuna, coated in sesame seeds, and served with yellow coconut rice, Emma decided to take a relaxing night time stroll along the beach, eager to enjoy the tranquil waves of the sea which lapped upon the shore. Soon, the drizzle became a persistent shower, and the wet fabric of her light shirt clung to the curve of her waist, and the soft swell of her bosom. Her erect nipples poked out proudly the more her shirt dampened.

"Pure heaven."

In the dark, the beach was deserted as she looked out at the sea. The light breeze felt amazing, and by the time she had reached the edge of the sea, Emma had swept her hair back and taken the wet shirt off. Leaving her in just her bikini bottoms and flip-flops. As the rain bounced off of her upper body, rivulets of refreshing water teemed down her bared breasts. She raised her face and held out her arms to embrace the delightful sensation on her lily white skin.

"You are truly beautiful."

Emma started at a male voice, and as her eyes grew sufficiently used to the faint light of the moonlight she saw the hunk from earlier standing not fifteen feet from her. From the look on his face it was obvious that he had been instantly enamoured by the sight of her exposed breasts, and of her erect pink nipples that resembled rose buds.

Their eyes met, unblinking at first, as a frisson of attraction became more and more apparent as the seconds ticked by. Only the sound of water dappling the sand could be heard over the palpable silence.

"Johannes! Oh, hi. Nice evening, right?" She gushed.

"If you like rain, yeah."

Emma laughed as the rain scattered her fine hair across her face. She stared directly at the man, and only then did she notice that he was stark bollock naked.

He was utterly gorgeous in the buff, a good six feet tall to her five feet five. Lean and tanned, with a long upper body that tapered from broad shoulders to a trim waist. His manhood hung dormant, but Emma thought she saw a significant twitch in his thick shaft as he looked her up and down.

Emma felt sure that he was checking out her nicely shaped bottom under her clinging bottoms the most.

"I find that a nude walk on the beach at night to be most exhilarating."

"Me too." She said as she tried desperately to lift her eyes from his exposed appendage. "Um, are you? Oh!"

It happened naturally. Their moist lips slowly brushing against each other. His hands caressed her upper body as she melted willingly into his arms.

As Emma went up on tip toe to return the kiss, Johannes cupped her left breast with the warm palm of his hand. With her arms draped around his neck, Emma sighed as he sucked on her other breast and nibbled at her nipple with hard teeth. Her nails dug into his flesh and she slowly scratched him across his back as he pleasured her. All the while, his erection bumped off her left upper thigh.

"Yes!"

He clamped his lips on one nipple tightly and rolled her other between thumb and index finger. Emma stroked his hard on which magically thickened in her tight fist. They gradually sank down into the sand and Emma moaned as he kneaded her breasts at the same time.

"Down."

Emma and he hit the sand as he very quickly pulled her bottoms off. He brought them to his face and he noted their dampness as he held them in his hands. They hugged and kissed in their mutual naked state as the persistent rain fell on their heated bodies.

As she laid on her back and played with fistfuls of sand, Johannes wriggled down her front to her loins. His tongue scraped across her mound and Emma began to breathe heavily, her arms lying limp by her sides.

Her thighs slowly spread open with the anticipation of him moving to her sex. He did not disappoint. As he moved downwards, he massaged her inner thighs, close but not directly touching her labia.

He was brilliant. Applying pressure to both sides pf her open legs, and circling his fingers closer and closer to her slit.

"J...Johannes!"

"I stop?"

"NO! No, no, no. Do go on."

The Dutchman dragged one finger and traced the valley of her pussy on either side of her pink lips. Then he spread her wide with both hands and Emma felt the delicious sensation of her juices trickling down her crack.

He parted her thighs and lapped up her pussy from anus to clit with great gusto.

"Oh, my goodness!"

His index finger slipped gently into her slippery tightness. And, having pushed it all the way in, he curled it upward as he licked her clitoris. Emma squirmed on the soft bed of sand and shook her head from side to side.

"Do it."

Grinding on the beach together, she reached her hand down between his legs and squeezed his cock. Emma was quite impressed with what she found when she let her hand tighten around his organ. Pulling her arms around either side of her head, her eyes half closed, Johannes rolled her legs up to his chest and shoulders. In a trice he was between her thighs and half buried in her muff. She was slick and wet and his cock glided in effortlessly.

"Oh! Umm!"

The long haired lothario drove all the way inside of her, and Emma wrapped her pins around his torso. They kissed as they fucked, their tongues dancing inside of each other's mouths.

His bulk rocked on top of her in the half light of the rainy night as he drove his dick repeatedly into the wet sucking flesh of her pussy. She clutched his shoulders and lowered her legs around his lower back and he screwed her all the harder.

Her pert tits thrust up into his chest as their bodies made a sizeable dent in the wet sand.

"Yeah!"

He shot his hips hard into her and pressed his cock as deep as he could until his balls smacked up against her ass. His cock had completely disappeared inside her pussy, and he looked down to see the fantastic image of her swallowing him up. Emma embraced the softness of the beach on her back and tilted her head back as she let him suck on her tits.

Johannes was gorgeous, with his upper body muscular and taut on top of her.

He was suddenly putting every ounce of energy into banging her pussy with an energetic speed and force, and she loved it.

"Oh, baby!"

She reached her hands around him and squeezed his ass, pulling him into her all the more.

Her fingers worked in the crack of his buttocks as he plunged up into her hot twat.

The sound of the sea at their backs lapping furiously on the beach mingled with the pitter patter of the rain.

In their heated passion, that saw them joined at the hip, neither of them much cared about the weather. Drops of rainwater sprayed their bodies as Johannes flipped them over, holding the lightweight filly by the hips.

"Ho!"

Emma pressed herself down against the stiffness of his upright pole, which bobbed upright between them. He slipped in through the folds of her tight pussy as she continued to lower herself all the way. She arched her back as her damp hair was swept astray by the intermittent downpour.

Gravity took it's course as she sank down in a tantalising, slow motion impalement on the thick pole. His girth expanded her soft, wet walls and gradually his length filled her up.

"God!"

Emma took a moment to adjust to his rigid dick, then planted her hands on his broad chest and adjusted her stance. With great concentration, she began to grind on his shaft, and Johannes guided her to rise up and down as he pushed in. Drops of rain trickled down onto his chest from her lank hair as they bucked against each other.

Her tits bounced intermittently as she rode the full length of his divine cock, and her bottom smacked into him as she engulfed every inch of him, rocking back and forth once he was all inside, and then lifting up high.

Cock. Emma was stuffed with cock. A big, beautiful specimen of manhood that sent her to heaven and back.

Her eyes were focused on his, both of them displaying expressions of their heated passion for the moment.

The tide had reached close to their writhing bodies, and reluctantly they uncoupled and sought refuge by an outcrop of volcanic rock.

"Like this." Urged Emma as she bent forwards at the waist, and her nether cheeks curved delightfully.

Her soft buttocks nestled around the his dick which he shoved into the gap between her buns.

The rain fell at an angle, pattering against his back, as he held her firmly by the waist and pushed in hard with his throbbing boner.

They both reacted to the sucking sound as his cock stretched her out.

He took her arms and crossed them behind her back, holding them tight in place with one hand as he gave her firm pelvic thrusts.

His body rammed hard on her rear end as he went in balls deep, making her cheeks ripple from the force.

"Oh, lord! That...is...wonderful."

The rain had settled into a gentle drizzle, and combined with the humid and warm air.

Whimpering loudly as her pussy was filled to the hilt, Emma fought to steady herself from his vinegar strokes.

He let go of her arms and tightened his grip around her midriff and pulled her back into him.

Emma wanted to cum, and she reached between her legs to rub her clit.

Both of them were driven to reach their climax, and his non-stop thrusting finally drew forth her orgasm, just as he too lost all control and withdrew to splatter her rump with his cum.

He held her by the waist until the final throbs of his cock ceased.

Glistening from sweat and rain, both grinned as they ran out into the spray of the sea to cleanse their bodies.

x

"Yes I love this island. The people are friendly, and the women are enchanting."

"Mmmm."

"I have my very own yacht. Anchored in the marina. We're having a party tomorrow night, and it would be fun if you were to join us."

Huddled in the crook of his arms on the beach, Emma nodded.

"I'd love to."

"Great. I'll pick you up around eight."

x

As Johannes pulled into the marina parking lot, Emma felt exhilarated as she sat beside him. Sex with him had been incredibly erotic, not to mention out of the blue. She had dreamed of him the previous night as her brain recalled the smell of the sea in his hair, and the sand in hers. She had tossed and turned on sweat soaked sheets as she relived that spontaneous fuck on the rainy beach.

The next day was much brighter, and Emma visited Ulutawu Temple, one of the island's finest, thanks to its magnificent clifftop setting.

She got ready later for the party and counted away the minutes until Johannes arrived to pick her up.

He took her hand and led her down the gangway to the slips. They passed other moored boats, but his was highly impressive.

The 'Orangeman' had a length of 70 feet and a beam of 20 feet. With three cabins on the generous space below deck. Johannes had told her it could accommodate up to fifteen passengers. It had a whopping 26 knots with 2 turbo charged electronic engines. But, just for tonight, they would remain moored in the yacht pier.

"This is it." Announced Johannes proudly as they walked up the gunwale and onboard the yacht.

Emma noticed more than a few looks in her direction as they joined the partygoers. As Johannes quickly stepped out of his trunks and stood butt naked, Emma was acutely aware of the fact that she was the only one wearing anything. Albeit only a blue bikini. The three men, and three women were all in a state of nudity.

All eyes were on her now, scrutinising her slim and petite form under her costume that scarcely covered her luscious breasts and pussy mound.

Johannes stretched his entire nude body and let out a satisfied sigh.

"Much better. Come on, Emma. Strip off."

"Strip?"

"Of course. I thought you realised that I and my friends are all naturists. When you saw me naked on my night stroll."

"Right. Gotcha."

"The thrill of being free of clothes is amazing.

The penny dropped for Emma. As the darkness quickly fell, and the wine was flowing well, the naked guests began to get frisky on the deck. This was a planned sex orgy!

Emma took in a deep breath. As she blinked in the better light of the boat. Johannes truly had a killer body. Just the right amount of ink to give him that bad boy look. He was lean but well-muscled, and with strong footballer thighs. And, as her memory served her well, he was quite well endowed. His dick hung slack and soft at that moment but proved no less impressive for its lack of arousal.

Emma felt a little nervous about how far this could go and how much she was willing to go in public.

"Let me help."

As Emma sucked in air and untied her top, Johannes undid the laces at the sides of her bikini bottoms. He stared her in the eye and slipped them from between her legs until they were right off her, baring her trim gash for all to see. He ogled her perky breasts which stood firm and rounded. Her nipples were erect already from the eyes of the rapt audience. The freedom of the air and sea breeze on het skin did feel wonderful.

"Oh, babe."

His dick immediately swelled to a semi erect state, and Emma instinctively reached over and gave it a little stroke. In turn, he slid a couple of fingers inside her moistness and began to finger her.

Emma closed her eyes and gripped his forearm as he moved them in and out of her sex slowly.

"Is good. Now."

"Hey, Johannes. You gonna introduce us to your hot friend?"

Johannes stood back and introduced the others. Thoroughly turned on, Emma was now up for anything. And looking at the others, it looked like things were going to be buzzing pretty soon.

Johannes sure did have some attractive friends. All of them with football player physiques and youth on their side.

Her fears had begun to diminish as she began to blend in with the other naturists.

"This is Jamal. The team goalkeeper."

Fuck! Jamal had a body like a Greek statue. His thick cock was circumcised and very hard. Emma's gaze wandered all over his magnificent physique unashamedly, but she kept being drawn back to his formidable erection which seemed to wag hello to her.

"That's Carl. He's from the Ivory Coast."

And very black, thought Emma as she noted his midnight dark complexion. His cock was jet black with a bulbous and mushroom head that tapered out nicely.

"And finally John. A Canadian."

John had a defined upper body with broad muscled shoulders that showed off his thick and rounded biceps. But what Emma noticed more than anything else were his rock hard abs and remarkably thin waist.

"And these beauties are out special guests. Lily, Kartika, and Puto."

Johannes pointed to three refreshing dolls. Naked and proud.

Balinese women are some of the most beautiful creatures in the world, with bewitching skin tones, huge eyes, and thick black hair. Not overly tall, most had a stunning figure. Well proportioned and curvy.

123z
123z
823 Followers
12