All Comments on 'Asian Coach'

by mett

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hot

100% Hot fucking. No plot just hot sex. Great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Not very often

Do we see Asian on White

Not the best story but I gotta give it a lot of props and support for being different

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Awesome

Please keep on writing...this piece was fantastic. It's about time Asian guys get some respect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great!

very nice. different, good pacing

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
We need more Asian Guy/White girl stories!

My boyfriend is Asian and I'm white. I just loooove reading these stories. Keep them coming, please! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Blonde Pubes

This reminded me of when my wife told me about when she dated a Chinese guy.

When my wife was a 15 year old virgin she dated a Chinese guy. After a few months they got to heavy petting and he was fascinated by her blonde pubes. She said he was estatic the first time her had her naked and saw she was a natural blonde. After that he could not get enough of seeing and playing with her blonde pubes and was able to talk her into going pantiless all the time. One night she was drinking with him and 3 of his oriental buddies at his parents house. He was standing behind her with his arms around her facing his friends. He reached down and grasped the hem of her dress and lifted it exposing her naked pussy to his friends.They all commented God she is a natural blonde. She said the combination af alcohol and all the comments they made about how beautiful she was got her horny. When she never protested her boyfriend slipped her summer dress off and there she stood naked in front of four guys. They then commented about her pink nipples which had got very hard.Her boyfriend then pulled her back against him so his legs were between hers so she had to spread her legs which exposed her wet slit to the guys.After a few minutes her boyfriend picked up her dress and handed it to her and she put it on.

She left the relationship a virgin but we live in a small town and whenever we met any of the oriental guys they still say ,"Hi Blonde."

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fighting the Power?

Fighting the tyrannies of Black Man-White Woman and White Man-Asian Woman stories I see

We need to balance it out more and have more of these

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Bout damn time!

I totally agree with the rest of the posters . . . we really need more AM/WM type of scenarios. I hope you have more of this type or continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Gay the way xou talk tryin to sound sexy was plain lame! You cornball

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I have yellow fever

I love Asian guys-- I'm a white girl. My boyfriend is Asian and I really enjoyed this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sultry

I'm a British woman with my Vietnamese lover, and I found this very sexy. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Blonde Wife

As a teen my wife dated an Asian guy. She was a virgin so they never had sex but they did get naked together. He was obsessed with her blonde pubic hair. He got her to wear short dresses and no panties so he could peek at them fequently. He was so proud she was a natural blonde that he had her strip for his Asian buddies. To this day when we bump into any of them they call her Blondie.

GorvinFlaviovichGorvinFlaviovichover 6 years ago
To the man with the Blonde wife with the Asian ex...

Can you contact me and tell me more about your wife's experiences with those men. I want to do a story about it.

ValleyVixinValleyVixinover 1 year ago

You should definitely write more. I loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous