Asian Games: Event 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let him out and cum dribbled out of her mouth as a few more gobs of creamy goo spurted out of his cock slit onto her face.

They both sat down exhausted from the effort of their acrobatic oral sex. But not for long. She stood up and led him to her air-conditioned bedroom. As the cooler air hit their bodies, they were both covered with goose bumps. On the bed she kissed his mouth and again the flavor of his own orgasm in her mouth had him ready for action. She kissed him down his chin and neck and bit his erect nipples. Then she grabbed his cock.

"I think he wants some more pussy action," she said placing him at her entrance. He thrust up hard and started fucking her passionately. Her grabbed her weighty tits as they bounced above him.

'I love your hot yoni" he said, hoping to impress her with his knowledge of kama sutra terms.

She laughed out, "Nobody calls it that when they're fucking one. That would be like an American woman calling her own pussy a vagina."

"So what do you call it?"

"In Hindi we say choot"

"So what am I doing to your choot right now," he asked continuing to fuck her through the language lesson.

She moaned, "You are chodoing my choot so beautifully...so hard."

"What am I using to chodo you?" he asked shoving it in her to the hilt.

'Hai! You are chodoing me with your massive lund, your lora"

"Say that in Hindi."

"Tum meri choot ko chod rahe ho! Hai, tu meri choti si choot ko phad rahe ho!" she continued

"What was that extra sentence?"

"I said you were tearing my tight pussy." She said.

"What are these?" he asked sitting up and sucking on her boobs, biting her inch-long nipples.

She moaned for a while before saying, "those are my sensitive mammas. And you are choosoing them to make me cum again." She then pushed his head back and unexpectedly started swiveling on his cock so that she was facing way from him. He kept fucking her, but found her cunt even tighter in this position. He had seen this position used in hundreds of porn flicks and pictorials but never had he fucked a girl like this. He grabbed her ass and placed his finger on her asshole. She in turn grabbed his balls and massaged them. She displayed the flexibility she had mentioned before by bending and licking them while his cock was still in her pussy. He throbbed madly.

She then leaned far forward, and stretched her legs so that her shins were supported on his shoulders.

"This is called the wheelbarrow in kama sutra," she informed him, "It allows you to see my ass, play with it and it gives me the feeling that you are deep inside me."

Mike admired the wide ass that had caught his attention the previous night on the flight. He noticed the ring around her asshole was dark as the skin on her nipples. He licked his finger and stuck it against her hole. Sonia moaned in delight, reached back and forced his finger in deeper. As he fucked her harder, she started moaning louder and louder and finally her body started shaking.

"Oh your ass fingering is doing it. That is called my gaand. Meri gaand ko bhi pharo. You have your finger in my gaand. Rip my asshole with it. You are making me have another..." and she squeezed his cock inside her pussy in waves of ecstasy. He felt her butt hole clamp down on his finger "My choooooot" she screamed and collapsed with her head on the pillow.

Mike still moved inside her, but soon pulled himself out for her to suck. She did for while, but then pushed him down. She pushed his legs up so that his knees were near his chest but apart. He had fucked many women like this but no woman had put him in this position, he was intrigued. Sonia kneeled between his legs, licked his cock, then down to his balls and finally his asshole. He screamed in pleasure.

"Yummm. So tasty!" she moaned and stuck her tongue into his ass. Her hand moved up his balls and started wanking him. When he was painfully hard, she stopped licking his asshole, stood up and lowered herself so that her legs were inside his. Here pussy was squeezed tight in that position and as it slid over his cock, it was as if he was fucking a virgin's unopened slit. She leaned back so that he could see the full length of her body. The tightness, the heat of her pussy, the sight of her pussy hair, the clit, her creamy tits were all too much. She sat up, kissed him and her lovely face smiling at him and her warm lips and tongue took him over the top one last time.

"Aaaaaaah. My lund is chodoing your choot!" he managed before exploding in a loud series of screams and spurts. She too felt series of small after shocks as he held her down onto his throbbing member.

They lay down exhausted from their kinky experience.

"Can you see how yoga has helped my sex life?" she asked, fondling his balls gently.

He kissed her warm nipples, touched the silver waist chain and smiled as he ran his fingers in her delicious pussy hair.

"Yes, and today I can see how it has helped my sex life as well."

They took a quick catnap. Sonia threw her leg across Mike's body so that he could feel the heat from between her legs. She placed her head on his hairy chest and they enjoyed the silence after the heaving and moaning they had been a part of for over an hour. Mike looked at the photo of her family framed on her bedside table.

"Tell me about your family," he said playing with her soft breasts.

"We have a farm outside Delhi. It's where I grew up."

"A farm girl?" Mike asked. So that explained the huge, creamy tits.

"Not really an agricultural farm. We had some horses." Which explained the photograph of Sonia on a horse in another frame. Another girl was riding behind her.

"That's my sister. She is a model here in Bombay, but she is so busy I hardly see her."

"You sound sad about that?"

"I am. We used to do everything together." Mike knew what she meant, but he could not help wondering what Sonia and that gorgeous young girl in bed at once would be like. He quickly forced that thought out of his mind since her knew he had his hands full with this gorgeous sister. Spoke on about her family and Mike found that he enjoyed the sound of her soft voice, so kept asking her more questions about her life, her family, her job.

"What do you like about the airlines job?"

"I love the travel and," she reached down to his pubic area, "you meet some interesting people."

"And what do you hate the most about it?" he felt like Larry King.

"The other flight attendants, especially the older ones can be really bitchy. Even the men...maybe they are even bitchier than the girls," she said giggling.

He also liked the lilt of her slight Indian accent, which he found lacked the harshness of the Indians in the States who often force an Americanization of their natural accent resulting in an assault of the ears. He looked at the clock on the table and saw that he had an hour before his first meeting.

"Sonia, I love lying here and that thing you are doing with your hand again, hmmmm, I could lie here and be wanked by you all day..."

"So, stay, I don't fly until tomorrow night. Think of all the positions we still have to explore...I mean, all the yoga positions, that is." She opened her eyes wide, like an innocent virgin.

He laughed, 'honey, I am not sure this poor body can handle any more 'positions', though I would love to try. But I have to shower before my meeting."

"Then shower here. I have a nice shower, though the water is only cold."

"Will you shower with me also?"

She stood up in reply, grabbed his hand, and led him to the shower. The bright noon day sun filled the little, white tiled room. She turned on the water, and they both stepped into the stream of water. It was cold. Her nipples stood up like sentries, as did his. In his case though, what was more noticeable was the speed at which his pecker lost all its firmness.

She giggled again, "Aw, poor fellow, he needs some warmth," and with that she dropped to her knees and took his flaccid dick in her mouth until the both felt it go hard. "Sonia, honey, I know I should have done this before we got in, but I gotta pee like crazy, so if you will excuse me for a second..." and he began to step out of the shower.

She grabbed his waist, and then his dick. "I have to pee as well. But I want to see you do it. I know it will turn me on to see you pee and then to have you watch me. So let me hold you like this," and she aimed his dick at the drain, "and then I can do it too."

Mike could not argue because at that moment his bladder let go a stream of steaming pee, the color of sunshine. She had him a little hard by that point and his piss flew out in a high arc and splashed the shower walls before racing down the walls.

"Oooooh... I can feel it rush out of you. So powerful." She held him and then shook him off as if this was what she did for a living.

"My turn," she said and squatted on the side of the shower so that her ass was right over the drain. She put her hands to her side for support and then sighed as she let our her hot steam of golden piss. It steamed as it hit the shower floor. Mike could see it come out from her pee hole like a geyser. When she was done, he bent down and licked her.

"Oh baby, I'll taste like pee." She warned him, but he was already licking her where he had seen her stream exit. He took her hardening clit in his mouth and licked it in quick flicking movements.

She then stood up and took the bar of sandalwood soap in her hands. She pulled him and kissed him as if she wanted to get a taste of her own peehole from his gullet. She soaped his chest, his arms and very quickly started working on his ready cock. She lathered up her hand and held his wide pole with both her hands, working them up and down, until his ehad was exposed and white with soap bubbles. All the while her tongue worked circles in his throat. She then lowered herself to her knees again, rubbing his whole torso with her hard nipples. She pushed her sizeable boobs together and let his soapy cock push between them. Mike was in heaven as his 8 inch dick rubbed between her cushion-soft titties as he played with her rock-hard nipples.

His cock started throbbing and Mike knew he would not be able to hold his orgasm much. Sonia gave no indication that she wanted him to hold bak so he started fucking her tits faster.

"Mmmmm...yessss...baby, fuck them, fuck them hard," she moaned," can you see the way your pink head peeks out of my soapy cleavage every time you thrust?" she asked him. It was exactly what he had been staring at. His cock head was red and swollen. She moved her heaving hooters slowly around him. The impossible feeling was enhanced when she took her fingers, rubbed it past his swaying scrotum and started playing with his asshole again. She took some soap and cleaned his rim and surprisingly deep inside his pucker.

By then the shower had washed most of the soap off her tits and his cock. She licked his head, but did not take him in this time. Instead she licked his cock to the base, down to the balls, tongued each one moving her whole body under his legs. Suddenly Mike felt her tongue at his ass, more insistent that before. She forced his legs apart with her arms and Mike bent at the waist for balance and felt his butt hole open wider. At that point, she stuck her tongue out like a pink rubber dildo and started tongue-fucking his ass.

"Oh no baby, you don't want to do that," he warned her In reply she grabbed his cock from behind. She started licking and wanking him with greater force. Mike felt her wipe his ass with her tongue and place her lips on the outside to suck him. When she did, he lost it.

"Oh my fuck...god...damn..." he screamed as his balls contracted and a small gob of sex goo shot out of him higher than his pee had earlier and landed high on the shower walls. His cock and balls kept contracting as Sonia finished her tongue job, but he was cum-spent and his pecker heaved dryly in her masterful hands.

She stood up and said, "I want you to soap me now...all over." And with that she handed him the soap. He formed a rich lather in his hands and started rubbing her neck, her shoulders and her arms.

"ooooooh that feels so relaxing," she said, but her dark nipples had gone a shade blacker and were standing up like bullets. He soaped her chest and then around each breast, down to her waist band and navel, and then up the cleavage. He did this over and over until her whole upper body was soapy except her boobs. He then bent down and licked them all around the dark areolas. He bit her nipples making her scream. As he put her rubbery nipples in his mouth he felt his own dick come to life.

He turned her around and soaped her curved back, past her narrow waist to her large round, Indian ass. His cock pushed against the puckered skin around her asshole for a while, but she grabbed it and pulled it between her legs. He started humping her fleshy butt, enjoying the rich dark color of those lovely mounds. She positioned his dick under her twat, allowing him to move the swollen helmet against her clit.

'Of fuck me lover!" she yelled, and he sank his hard-on inside her. He fucked her hard, she screamed for more. He grabbed her hips and held them tightly against her locking her body against his onslaught. Her screams now were interrupted now by her deep inhalation breaths. She sounded like a police siren going off.

When he reached around for her swaying jugs, she lifted her legs off the floor and wrapped them around his legs. This lifted her so that his hands on her tits were all that were holding her upper body up, and those shapely legs around his were the only other support she had. She never stooped screaming.

"Hai Ram!" she blurted out as he started up a hammering rhythm again, "I am going to come. There is nothing hotter than coming with your feet off the ground...feels like you are flying and cumming and...fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" and as she said that for the last time, she screamed out like a banshee in heat. He looked down and saw her wide ass convulsing with her orgasm. He held her up until she unwound her legs from his and landed on the floor.

The dried each other lovingly and she lay naked on the bed absently playing with her nipples as he dressed.

"What time will you be done tonight." She asked.

"About 7. Why?"

"Oh nothing..." she trailed off mysteriously leaving him staring into her flashing black eyes, before he left her sex-drenched apartment.

12