Asian Innocence Manipulated Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It takes them five minutes to get over the immediate impact of her orgasm. He's short of breath too, putting so much into it, but watching her now becalmed after the emotional storm he suddenly laughs loudly and she laughs with him, perfecting the ultimate release of sexual tension.

"So beautiful," she whispers as she leans into him to embrace and kiss passionately. "You were great," he answers.

"Will we do that again before we go?" she asks.

"Will the sun rise in the morning; I think so," he jokes.

"Do we wait that long?"

"No my dear. Look it's only five clock, let's shower, freshen up have a lovely hot dinner in our room from room service and we'll get back into it."

"You do want me more?"

"Selena I can't get enough of you. I'm going to do you in so many different ways you'll think you're a jigsaw puzzle pulled apart and put back together again."

She giggles. "You pull me back by my hair like caveman when fucking me, I like that."

They cuddle and kiss again and he slaps her playfully on the bare bum as they walk to the shower.

"My love for you is very good," she says looking at him tenderly as they step into the shower together. "You keep me in job yes?"

Jacques pulls her supple body in against him again and she can feel the thickness of his penis pushed up against her abdomen again like the very first time he cuddled her at Barker Road while she was polishing furniture. "Your job is safe with me, Josette will cool down and not fight you again I promise. We 'll become three instead of two just like I always wanted."

"So you still want me for me?" she quizzes as the water runs over their naked bodies and they take turns soaping each other.

"Of course. Tonight is just the start. We'll have dinner and a long talk and work things out so there's harmony in the home again."

"You'll be like a father to me; you'll be good to me and help me?"

"Just like a real father, I promise."

"And I can still feel your cock after time?"

"Many times, I promise."

"It feels so good inside me Jacques; me can't explain how much, it was so wonderful."

"Fulfilling?"

"Oh yes, very filling."

They finish their shower, order dinner and afterwards sit down for a long heart to heart talk interrupted by sexy kissing. Everything in Selena's past seems forgotten; it's all ahead of her now.

Room service clears dishes and they're alone again. It's seven thirty and they won't be watching television or a movie. He takes her hand and leads her back to the spacious feather bed now in disarray from Selena's thrashing about before.

"Look how you mucked the bed up," he taunts. "You my little au pair must fix it up right now."

Selena throws herself on to the bed knees apart, her sexy arse in the air.

"Come and make me," she sings. END.

*

FOOTNOTE: Under her real name of Chinese origin Selena stayed on at Barker Road for a further two and a half years, honouring her agreement to remain his personal au pair in a real French ménage a trios which sometimes involved three-way sex trysts that widened her knowledge and how to feel the sexual love of another woman who at one time hated her.

She declined an offer to return to France with them and on departing he made sure she received her promised showroom new 3 series BMW sports cabriolet and a fashion wardrobe worth about $2000 on top of her wages bonus for her unquestionable loyalty, trust and love (chapter 1).

To this day 'Selena,' six years later and now 30, lives in Singapore alone as yet to find her true love. Is that because a 50 year-old photographer specialising in erotica was her true love but sadly he's now gone? She still dreams of him and they talk occasionally on long distance phone calls. Maybe one day another man will step into her life and know how to love her as ardently. Jacques has told her never to wait for the perfect man because he doesn't exist.

This extended concluding chapter of Asian Innocence Manipulated is two weeks late being submitted to the website owing to Selena having to read it first and requesting a number of changes. She too, hopes readers enjoy the finale and if so, show it perhaps by giving it a 5 max vote on the website; it's the only way an author can tell if his work's appreciated.