Ask Alice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled them up to surface and barked, "Damn woman!" But he didn't sound too unhappy, as he was clearly enjoying the rough fun.

She pushed away from him and dropped under again, she noticed that she still had her bra on. Bottomless, she swam slow circles around her fuck mate. Stupidly, the thumping drumbeat of the theme song to the movie Jaws played in her head.

Dum-dum-dum-dum-dum DADADUM!

She stopped circling, gripped the guys erection and guided him to the shallow end where she snapped off the condom and allowed it to carelessly float away. The watchers drifted in close. Her head broke the surface and she said, "All of you, touch me."

She dropped under again as blueish hands groped at her ass, her crotch and her bra covered breasts. Someone roughly removed her bra and several eager hands kneaded her A-cups and stiff nipples. She broke the surface to gulp some air. As the hands drifted over her body, she decided against the gangbang for it was time to end this and find a mirror. She dropped underwater again, the men followed her down. She sought out here fuck mate's erection first and took him into her mouth. Almost instantly the guy's dick started to twitch. In no mood to eat come, she pulled away. She focused on the end of his dick genuinely curious at what the male ejaculation looked like under water. An irregular jet of blue-white shot right at her face at high velocity, then like magic, stopped inches from her eyes. Several more jets followed forming a tangled web of white gossamer strings. The pool's filtering current caused the webbing to float toward her face. In surreal, ultra slow motion, the men watched her received her jizz facial. A good sum got tangled up in her floating black hair. She brushed at a strand that linked her left eyebrow and the point of her nose. The stuff felt strange and squeaky slippery between my fingers.

Not needing air just yet, She floated over to the next erection and gripped it with both her hands, immediately, the guy ejaculated a stringy cloud before her. She let out a bubbly underwater laugh at the guy's hair trigger.

Two down.

With a wave of her hand, she dispersed the cloud and moved to the next fellow. But first she needed some air, she stood up and her upper body broke the surface, the water coming to just below her tiny breasts. She pushed her wet hair from her face and the guy in front of her fondled her shiny, wet tits.

Below the water she gripped his hardness then dropped down to take him into her mouth. Not wanting to miss a thing, everyone dropped down with her. Instantly, the guy came in her mouth. She pulled away expelling the mess from her mouth in a cloudy puff and watched him ejaculate three more irregular strands in front of her face. I've got these guys hot to run, she thought with a bit of dirty pride.

The third guy pushed his way in and pressed the helmet of his erection against her lips probably hoping she would open her mouth but that wasn't about to happen after the previous dude. She gripped him at the base and kept the tip pressing at her lips and stroked. Barely three strokes later, blobs of jizz went every which way around her closed lips.

Staying underwater, she swam to the deep end away from the dispersing clouds of semen. She surfaced and spun in slow circles looking around at the remaining men at the edges of the pool, all staring at her, some rubbed at their crotches in their trousers, others had their dicks out. Their collective gazes energize her ... the filthy male gaze ... a cheap renewable source of energy.

She swam to the deep end's ladder and climbed up naked and dripping. The remaining seven gathered around her. Not far away, Marco watched.

"Form a line facing me" she told the men. They lined up near the edge of the pool with their backs to the water. "Get naked, show me what you got."

In strange silence, they undressed and soon all stood naked before her sporting serious erections. As she stroked the first guy in line she thought, I'm like living Viagra. Perhaps I should come with a disclaimer ... in case of an erection lasting longer then two hours ...

Get this over with! the no nonsense part of her brain scolded. We have to get to a mirror after this, remember?

She dropped to her knees in front of the first guy and worked him with her hands. She looked up at him and asked, "Where you wanna do it?"

"Your tits," he said with a hitch in his voice. Like the guys in the pool, he ejaculated in seconds and exploded all over her small tits. The guy yelped as she unceremoniously pushed him into the pool. She moved to the next guy. The third guy in line couldn't wait his turn as he pushed in and shot his load on the side of her face. That set off the guy in front of her and he splashed her chin and lower lip. With violent shoves at their chests, she pushed the two spent men into the pool.

Like in a staged porno money shot, the last four guys surrounded her, one in front of her, one on either side, and one behind her. The one behind her roughly grabbed a hand full of her jet black hair, pulled her head back and expelled his jizz onto her forehead. The guy on her right pushed in and let go on her forehead too, all of it splashing into her hair. The guy on her left dropped to his knees and came on the souls of her feet.

Must be the freak who pissed on my feet earlier, she thought. This time she laughed out loud at the perverse absurdity.

The last guy sprayed the center of her face then smeared the mess around with the tip of his dick for good measure. With stuff dripping down her face and splashing onto her slim shoulders and chest, she stood up and shoved the remaining four into the pool one at a time, none resisted her strange finish and all hardly made a sound as they went in.

When all the men were in the water, the eerie quiet broke. The men whooped, applauded and splashed their approval of her performance. To everyone's surprise, she made a dash at the pool, leaped high into the air over the heads of her cheering fans and knifed into the water. She swam close to the bottom and didn't come up until she was at the far wall at the deep end. She made her way to the ladder and pulled herself out as the men still cheered her.

She turned to them, bowed and yelled, "Go to hell you fucking perverts!"

Naked, and dripping. she walked to the rear gate. Marco caught up to her and held her arm to keep her from walking out. "Don't you think you should get those shoes Lester bought you?" he asked, his tone serious. He was clearly not pleased with her after the piss interrupted thing.

She walked back to the pool. Not surprising, the guy who had jacked off on her feet held the shoes up for her to take. She reached down and took just one of the shoes. "You keep that one," she told the guy." She turned and walked back toward Marco adding a gratuitous wiggle to her ass that got her a fresh round of applause. She stopped in front of Marco, looked at him for a second and then flung the remaining shoe onto the roof of the ranch house, then she pushed passed him out gate.

Marco followed her out to the limo, both walking in silence, she naked and dripping, he in his chauffeur uniform and hat looking stiff and formal. Marco opened the door for her, she got in, he got into the backseat with her.

"Gonna fuck me, Marco?" she asked, unafraid, almost board really. She ran her fingers through her wet hair to undo some tangles.

"You're gonna blow me and I'm gonna come on your face like the wizzers did."

"Yeah, whatever," she said.

He started to undo his pants. Impatiently, she took charge and pulled his hardon out. She covered the head with her mouth, gripped the shaft with her right hand and kneaded his balls with the left.

Hurry up and come asshole, she thought, I got a date with a mirror.

Seconds later, he roughly pushed her back against the seat, gripped his erection and ejaculated a huge mess down the center of her beautiful Japanese face. She counted nine pent up spurts in all. Breathing hard, he looked down at her and she look back up at him with open disdain. Silently, he hiked his pants up got out of the backseat and back behind the wheel of the limo.

"Don't mess up the boss' seats," he said he as he looked at her in the rear view mirror.

She ran her hand down her face and smeared stuff all over the back seat. As they headed back to the hotel, she worried that the weird energy would fade and go away. But so far, the feeling held steady all the way back to the casino's parking garage.

Marco got out. He didn't open the back door for her, and instead, went to the truck and popped it open. He's gonna fucking bash my head open with a tire iron, she thought ... or he's got a shotgun back there and he's gonna blast my face off. When he yanked the door open, her heart nearly jumped out of her chest. She flinched when he trust something at her ... she blinked in absolute confusion when she was it was a rag and a bottle of spray cleaner.

"Clean the seats," he said.

Naked and felling nasty from his dousing, she cleaned the car seat with no attitude or complaint for she was anxious to get back to her room. To heightening her humiliation, Marco called over a security guard and a couple of parking attendants to watch her clean the car seat in her naked state. He told them in detail what had happened to at the ranch house.

Seeing that she was not reacting to his abuses, Marco called an end to her cleaning. Alice grabbed her handbag and Marco marched her naked to the private VIP floor elevator where Nelson stood waiting for them with a folded hotel rob on one arm, he didn't say a thing about her nudity and simply held the robe out to her.

"I didn't tell you to bring that," Marco said.

Nelson looked perplexed. Then a panicked expression clouded his face. "Um ... the parking guy said Alice was naked so I—"

"It's okay," she said not taking the robe. She didn't want to drag this on ... but she was touched by Nelson's ill-timed kindness though. She gave him a kiss on the cheek. The guy was an asshole but but he seemed to genuinely care for her. Alice stepped into the the elevator, so did Marco, Nelson made to step in too but Marco put a hand out and Nelson stayed behind. Mercifully, the elevator made no stops on the way up to the tenth floor. Her luck held out on the VIP floor for the hall was empty of people. At her door, Alice fished out her keys from her handbag.

"Interesting day," Marco told her, like they had just come from a company picnic.

"Goodby, Marco," she said sounding dismissive and final.

He gave her a confused look as she closed the door on him.

**********

In her plush prison at the Roman Palace Casino and Hotel, Alice Mihara sat on the bed freshly bathed, in jeans and a comfortable t-shirt with the Rolling Stones logo on the front. Her chin bobbed as sleep threatened. Behind the sleepiness, the weird pressure pushed at the inside of her head not unlike the onset of a major allergy attack. She looked at the full length mirror not far from the bed. Every atom in her screamed for her to get up and step into the mirror but she made herself stay where she was. Besides, the sensations in her hadn't abated during her brief shower and was still holding. She felt that she could afford to wait a little bit more.

Her eyes drifted to the upper corners of the room. Pansy had said that a few of the VIP rooms had spy cameras in them on top of the listening devices. She positive that her room had the spy cameras. She let out a bitter laugh, Byson was whacking off to her LONG before her little porno thing with Monster Kurt ... Marco too she bet. Probably that's how Marco knew she wasn't using the computer too. Clearly, the asshole wasn't the genius of deduction that he painted himself to be ... bet he knew shit about computers too.

Her phone rang and she quickly picked it up. A female vice said, "Your dry cleaning is done."

"Thank you," Alice said and hung up. The call was what she had been waiting for. It was Pansy of course, she had taken the money in the bathroom and was faraway. The call also meant that Pansy had delivered envelopes to certain people in town. There were three envelopes in all, one for each of Lester Byson's most hated rivals, the Pissaro guy among them. In the envelopes were the winning scores of this Sunday's football games, Monday night too. Along with the scores, was a typed letter identifying her as a disgruntled employee that had suffered abuses at the hands of Marco Delamo. She spent a half a page blaming Marco for her thirst for revenge. When Byson started looking for scapegoats Marco would be HIGH on his list. She went on to explained that the winning football scores were generated by a super computer invented by her. She had no idea if the term super computer had been coined yet but she thought that it sounded good in the letter. Anyway, she explained that this was how Byson had been picking winners lately. She signed the note Delicate Little Flower.

She smiled, it would cost Byson millions to cover the bets placed by his competitors. To add to the hurt, Byson's list for this weeks winners were all sure losers.

She looked up at the corners of her room one last time. "Goodby Marco you fucking sadistic prick," she said to the walls of her room. "Payback's a bitch."

She got up, walked to the mirror and magically stepped into it.

**********

Alice blinked her eyes open and saw a field of dull blue split down the middle. For several seconds she had no idea what she was looking at. In what seemed like forever, she finally got what she was looking at. Blue jeans ... my lap ... I'm looking at my lap. She called up the will to move her right hand into view. With more effort, she managed to raise her head, too. She could barely move, part of it was how groggy she felt, but mostly, her immobility was due to the fact that she was held into a seat by a padded foam harness of some kind. She felt movement ... I'm on a bus? But the movement felt wrong for she was going ... up? Amusement park ride she deduced next.

"I can't believe you're dressed like that on this day of all days," came a voice next to her.

Alice manged to turn her head in the harness just enough to looked at who was speaking to her. The person was her best friend Joy Maeda from Honolulu, harnessed in a seat just like her. "We at Disney World?" Alice asked, her voice thick with emotion.

"Disney World?" Joy asked confused. "Is that a planet? You're not making any sense girl. And what are you wearing for Goddess sake?"

Alice looked at what she wore, it was the clothes she had put on back at the hotel. "Jeans ... and a Rolling Stone t-shirt?" she said stating the obvious.

"What the fuck are jeans? Or for that matter, rolling stones?" Joy asked. "That mouth and hanging tongue is repulsive."

Before Alice could respond, a voice filled the space around her.

"Attention all Citizens and Imperial Navy personnel, the Space Elevator will be coming to a full stop and there will be one full minute of weightlessness. For your safety, please remain in your seats until gravity has fully returned."

"Fuck me," Alice whispered.