Ask For It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tentatively he started, "So, do you want to talk about what happened last night?"

I put down the paper and sat back, causing some of my left breast to spill out of the robe (I pretended not to notice). "Sure," I answered, "What did you want to say?"

"Well, I just wanted to know how you feel."

"I was just living by our agreement, you asked, Tim, so I did it. Did you enjoy it? Are you glad that you asked?" I uncrossed my legs, exposing more of my pussy under the glass table. My nipples were getting hard. I could also see Tim's cock starting to rise in his boxer shorts.

"I guess so. It was... interesting. I didn't plan it, you know. It just kind of happened. It was... exciting. I never saw you so excited."

I was smiling now. I moved my right foot up to his leg, then to the bottom of his boxer shorts, then my foot made contact with his swelling cock. I squirmed down some more. While I did so, I untied the robe, letting it fall open. Tim was starting to pant. I put my heel into his balls.

I meant it as a joke when I said, "Maybe I am just too much woman for ya' Timmy." And I gave his balls a stab with my heel.

Timmy groaned, "Yes, yes... you need a man who can make you cum like you did last night. Oh God, oh God," he panted as his cock started to twitch.

He was looking at his cock and my foot. "Timmy, look at me," I said. He did, his face flush from passion. "You know the rules, if you want me to fuck Kris so that you can watch, you have to ask."

"Yes, yes, fuck him."

"No Timmy, ask the right way." This was getting fun. I couldn't believe how excited Tim was getting just from talking about last night. I thought he would be angry, instead he was like a begging little boy.

"Joanie, my wife, would you please let me watch you fuck Kris, please, do it for me."

I used my sweetest little girl voice, "Well, since you asked so nicely, O.K., I'll fuck your friend Kris while you watch. But I'm only half of this fucking team, if you want to make this happen, you have to ask Kris." And with that I removed my foot from Timmy's cock. My robe was wide open with my tits swaying and my nipples hard as I swept past him, saying, "Let me know after you talk to Kris."

I immediately went into the bathroom to get myself off. I never believed that Tim would go through with this. It is one thing to get caught up in the heat of the moment like we did last night, it is completely another thing to plan your wife's adulteress affair. There was no way Tim would ask Kris to fuck me. I was completely shocked when about twenty minutes later Tim came to say that "Kris would be coming over at 8, if that is O.K." I looked at his crotch, his cock was still hard (or hard again). "This really excites you, doesn't it.. Timmy? This isn't just about having fun, is it? This is about what Kris can do to me, that you can't. Isn't that right, Timmy?"

I opened my robe again and exposed my tits and pussy to Timmy.

Timmy (God I loved thinking of him as "Timmy" and, to my surprise, Timmy obviously loved it too) stared at my heaving tits and hairy pussy. I stepped closer to him and looked him straight in the eye, "You need this don't you? You need another man to satisfy your wife. Pull don your shorts Timmy." He bent and pulled his shorts down.

I looked into his eyes. There were almost tears in his eyes, but his cock was rock hard. He was excited beyond belief that I had just declared that he is not man enough to fulfill his wife's sexual needs (even though it was not true). Why this excited him, I had no idea, but seeing him so excited made me even more excited. My pussy was starting to swell with anticipation.

I pushed his head down and without another word Timmy fell to his knees and began to lick my cunt. I held him by the back of his head and thrust my clit into his face. He moaned. After a few minutes, Timmy looked up, his face glistening with my juices, then he bit my clit and I exploded, once again literally shooting my cum into his mouth.

When I regained my composure, I said, "I am going to rest for a while. I'll call you later and you can help me pick out what to wear tonight."

Later Timmy and I choose my outfit for the night. As I was dressing in a casual silk blouse and a short skirt, I can only remotely describe the feelings I was having at that time. On the one hand, I felt as if Tim and I had entered a new, more open phase of our relationship. It really was as if we were one person and that we shared one sexual appetite. In a way I felt closer to Tim than ever before. On the other hand, I had a sense of loss. My husband, who always satisfied in bed, would no longer be able to do so, just because he (apparently) stopped believing that he could. I was also very excited. Tim did not know that I wanted Kris. I wasn't just doing this for Tim, I was doing this for me. I wanted to fuck Kris. This made me feel like I was "cheating" on my husband, not just playing a game.

The guilt started to get to me. "Tim, before we go any further I want to be perfectly honest with you and if you don't want to continue then we will cancel this evening with Kris. I want to assure you that I love you with all of my heart. I have never cheated on you. You have always been a very good lover and I will be happy if I am never with another man for the rest of my life. But you also need to know that I do like Kris. I am very excited at the prospect of having sex with him while you watch. I will not do it if you do not want me to. This can all end here, right now; and it will just be one more fun experience that we have shared. However, once Kris arrives there is no turning back. It would be cruel to tease our friend that way. Also, before we start, I need to know if you want to do a threesome or if you just want to watch. Well, what do you think?"

"I want to watch you have sex with Kris."

"Tim, tell me why. Before we do this I have to know why."

Tim looked down and did not say anything for two or three minutes, then he said, "I love you. I have since the first moment I saw you. You are the sexist woman I have ever known. When we were younger I felt like we were a perfect match. But as I have grown older, well it seems that I am getting older, but you just keep getting sexier and sexier." Tim stopped, thought for another minute and continued, "Did you ever hear the expression that a man wants a woman who is a cook in the kitchen, a lady in the parlor, and a whore in the bedroom? Well, I think most men feel that way. The perfect wife is one who wants to be a whore just for her husband. A whore that cums with wild abandon just for him. But as time goes by, I guess, most couples loose some of the sexual edge. When I saw you with Kris last night, I saw that edge again. I had so many feelings. You see, you're not just my wife, you are my best friend. Last night I was jealous that Kris, another man, could bring out the whore in my wife. I was ecstatic to see my best friend so sexually excited. I was humiliated that I didn't object to another man putting his cock in my wife's mouth. I was overwhelmed by the sex act being played out before my eyes. I was so confused. The only thing that I was sure about was that my dick was as hard as it has ever been in my life. Did you see me cum?"

"No, but I felt it. You came on my leg."

"Well, did you notice that I never even touched myself? I came without any physical contact at all. That hasn't happened since I was 12 years old! You know what else, I never went soft. After I came, I was still hard. I came again when you were sitting on my face. Whether it was another man bringing out the whore in my wife, or the excitement of seeing my best friend enjoying a cock in her mouth, I don't know, but all those mixed emotions produced the strongest orgasm I ever had in my life. I would like to try it again. And from the way you reacted, I think you enjoyed it as much as I did." Tim smiled, waiting for my response.

I moved into Tim's arms and gave him a passionate kiss, "Ask me again Timmy, ask me again to fuck Kris while you watch. You have to ask."

I roughly grabbed Timmy's hard cock through his shorts. He groaned and said, "Please fuck Kris and make us cum like never before." "Gladly," I said. Since he wanted to watch me be a whore, I continued, "And just remember, I am doing this for me, because I want to cheat on my husband, I want to fuck Kris." Timmy's cock jumped in my hand. I let go quickly so that he would not cum. I laughed, "Come on Timmy, lets finish getting dressed for my man."

When Tim came out of the shower with a towel around his waist. I said, "Timmy, I laid clothes our for you on the bed." It was a simple pair of tan cotton shorts and a clean T-shirt. Tim removed the towel and moved to his dresser to get a pair of underpants, "No Timmy, wear just what I laid out for you. No underwear. I want to be able to see your cock moving under your shorts. And no hiding your erection. I want to see your excitement. And no touching your cock. I want to see my 12 year old boy cum in his pants." He smiled and pulled up the thin cotton shorts, sans his Haines. I could clearly see the outline of the head of his cock pressing against the material. "O.K., now get out of here and let me finish," I said, "my lover will be here soon."

Tim left the room. I examined myself in the mirror. I thought I looked good, but I did not look sexy. I don't have any sexy clothes. A few minutes later I heard Kris come in the house. God I was nervous! My mind was confused. How could Tim let me do this? Kris' wife fucked someone else and he threw her out. That's what a man should do. That's what Tim should do. Tim was a fool to let me do this. Well he is going to get what he wants. The vision of last night popped back into my head. I was excited. I could do this. I wanted to do this. I made a few quick adjustments in my clothes then went to greet my lover, before I changed my mind.

Based on last night, Kris must think that I dress this way all the time at home, but Tim immediately noticed that I had removed my bra from under my satin shirt. My dark nipples and the swaying motion of my unencumbered tits caught their attention. I had also rolled my skirt up so that it just went past my ass and pulled my shirt tails out to hide the extra fabric around my waist. My normally conservative clothes had a whole new look.

Kris smiled from ear to ear. I walked right over to Kris, ignoring my husband, and gave Kris a very passionate kiss (I did not want Kris to think this was all Tim's idea). As our lips parted I moved to his ear and whispered, "I am so glad that Timmy asked us to make love. I can't wait."

Kris, always a gentleman, said, "Me too, but are you sure this is alright with Tim. This is so weird."

"Don't worry, Timmy is having the time of his life. His cock is like a barometer, look, he's already hard."

Kris and I turned to Timmy who suddenly realized that we were looking at him. His semi-hard cock was pushing out the cotton short. Timmy was suddenly embarrassed to be in the room with Kris and me. He excused himself and said he would be in the kitchen fixing dinner.

"Come on Kris, sit down and lets talk. I assure that I very much want to make love to you. The only catch is that Tim wants to watch. You won't believe how excited he gets and it excites me to do that to him. I don't want to humiliate Tim or make him feel bad, but I do want to put on a lusty show for him. Also there is no-one, absolutely no-one else in the world that I would do this with but you. I have wanted you since our "scuba buddy" days. If you will take me, I want to be your lover."

Again Kris smiled (he must know what that smile does to me), "Joanie, you are beautiful. I am honored to be your lover. I would gladly make love to you in front of my grandmother if that is what you want. Just so long as I know you want to be with me, I am here for you."

Then we kissed. And kissed some more. His lips then moved to my neck. "Timmy," I called, "you better come in here. Kris and I are having an appetizer."

Timmy entered, I looked him in the eye, then I forgot all about him. Kris' lips had moved to the tops of my breasts. I helped him by unbuttoning two buttons of my blouse, giving him access to my thrusting nipples. Kris was cool.

He gently stroked and kissed my flesh without touching my sensitive nipples. I was moving, trying to force my nipples into his mouth. When I finally made contact, my pussy convulsed and I had a small orgasm. Kris was now aggressively sucking my protruding nipple. I stole a glance at Timmy. His mouth was wide open and his shorts were tented straight out. At this angle Timmy could really only see Kris' head. I moved Kris to my other tit so that Timmy could see my engorged nipple and the little love bites left by Kris on my right tit. I then felt wicked and spread my legs, exposing my naked and wet cunt to my husband. I wasn't wearing panties. Timmy grabbed his cock. He saw me look at him and shake my head "no."

Then I said, "Timmy, I think we better eat. We're going to need a lot of energy for tonight."

At the table on the porch Kris and I sat next to one another, with Timmy on the other side. Throughout the meal, Kris and I gently caressed and fondled each other. I never re-buttoned my blouse, so my tits were always falling out. My nipples never went soft. Eventually, I placed Kris' hand between my legs. He smiled broadly when he discovered that I was not wearing panties. Timmy also could see that Kris had discovered what I had shown Timmy earlier. Timmy was hard all the time. His erection was obvious whenever he got up for something, which I asked him to do frequently. During dessert I unzipped Kris' pants and reached for his cock. I ate dessert with one hand, while my other hand masturbated Kris. Timmy could see what was happening through the glass table top.

When dessert was complete, I pulled Kris by his cock over to the couch. Kris was standing there and I said, "I think its time that you get naked Kris. Let me help." I turned my back to Timmy and began to undress Kris. The whole time I was complimenting his body (I always did this for Tim also), "Oh Kris, what a great body you have. So strong and firm. Oh... I love your cock. It is so hard." Then I got on my knees and took him into my mouth. I sucked him for only a minute (I did not want him to cum) then I continued, "I need your cock inside me, right now, right here, right in front of my husband. My husband wants you to fuck me. He can't satisfy me. I need you to fuck me."

I obscenely laid back on the couch, pulled my dress up around my waist(there is something so slutty when you have sex with your clothes on), spread my legs, and pulled my tits out of my shirt and began to pull on my nipples. Kris did not hesitate. He kneeled on the couch and sunk a few inches of his cock into my very wet pussy. I am sure that Kris could have shoved his entire cock into me at that point, I was so wet, but he was teasing me. He would put in 3 or 4 inches, then pull out again. In less than a minute, I was thrusting my hungry cunt at him, trying to get more of his cock inside of me. "You need to be fucked really bad, don't you Joanie."

"Please stop teasing me. Fuck me!! Fuck me!!!"

Kris sank in a little more, but not enough. I surprised myself, I was almost whining, "Come on FUCK ME!! NOW GODDAMN IT! FUCK ME!!!!!!"

Kris smiled and complied. "OHHHHHHHH. SO FUCKING GOOD. I LOVE YOUR COCK. FUCK ME. NEVER STOP FUCKING ME. YOU ARE THE BEST. THE FUCKING BEST!!!!!" At this point I was only thinking about my pleasure. I forgot all about the fact that my husband was watching (I forgot I was even married). I was just so hot, my entire world was exploding. Now I know objectively that Kris is probably no better a lover than Tim (well maybe a little better), but it was the situation. Getting dressed that afternoon, the foreplay all through dinner, I was never so excited in my entire life. I kept screaming for Kris to fuck me. Telling Kris that he is the best. I was delirious.

To his credit, Kris lasted a long time (the blow job last night must have helped). Then he was frantically pushing his cock all the way inside me. I don't think that I was ever so wet or wide open. I had already cum three time and was building towards another. Kris announced that he was going to cum. I yelled, "Timmy, come here and watch. Watch Kris cum in your wife."

I literally began to try to try to pull my nipples off of my tits. Kris screamed and began to cum. I screamed and once again my pussy spasmed and I began to squirt and cum. Timmy yelled. I turned my head and I could see his cock twitching beneath his shorts. Within two seconds his shorts were soaked, the stain spreading across the front. This sight made me cum again.

Kris moved off of me after a minute. I kept my eyes closed and enjoyed the feel of my still quivering well fucked pussy. After about five minutes, I looked at Timmy, who was still standing next to me, then to Kris, and I said, "Can we do that again?"

"After that, I'll need some time. That was incredible," Kris said.

I closed my eyes and laid back for a few more minutes. When I opened my eyes, Timmy was sitting in a chair across from me and Kris was at the end of the couch. I said, "So are you hard yet Kris? Or do you need some encouragement?"

Kris laughed, "I can always use some encouragement." I placed my hand between my open legs and began to explore the mess that was my pussy. After a minute I removed my fingers and raised them to my mouth, then I turned to Timmy, and ever so slowly extended my tongue and licked at the obvious fluids. "Ummmmmm delicious," I moaned. Then I stuck my fingers back into my pussy and scooped up as much cum mixture as I could. This time I shoved the fingers into my mouth and used them to fuck my mouth. I was moaning more and repeated this two more times. Then I said, "Kris, come here, let me suck your cock. I need your cock."

Kris moved to my head and presented his slimy cock to my lips. Once again I stuck out my tongue and licked the precious fluid. Then I swallowed his cock and let his hardening member fuck my mouth. I was still playing with my pussy with one hand. I noticed that Timmy moved to the end of the couch to watch me. He was hard again. I removed my mouth from Kris' cock and said, "Timmy, lick my cunt, like you have done before. I am asking you Timmy, do it."

I turned my attention back to Kris's cock. With my fingers I motioned Timmy to my soaking cunt. Within a minute his tongue lightly caressed my hard clit. Then he began to lap away. I spread my legs wider, then clamped my thighs around his head, suffocating him with my overexcited cunt. After a few more minutes when Kris was hard again, I released Kris' cock and looked down at Timmy, then back to Kris and said, "He just loves my cunt." I then looked back to Timmy and continued, "Timmy do a good job. And Timmy, put a finger in my asshole, I want you to stretch me out for Kris. Kris you just have to fuck me in the ass. I have to feel your cock in my ass." Timmy complied. I went back to sucking Kris' now hard cock.

Two minutes later I abruptly pulled away from Kris and Timmy and draped myself over the arm of the couch. "Now Kris fuck my ass. I have been a very bad girl, cheating on my husband. Spank me and fuck my ass!!" I have to be honest, I have no idea where this came from. Like I said before, I never really liked anal sex and I never asked Tim to spank me. But I was not acting at the time either. I really wanted Kris to spank me and fuck me in the ass.

Kris dove right in. No teasing this time. He just fucked me hard from the start. I was screaming "More, more, more, fuck me more, harder, fuck my ass," and on and on. (God, Tim was right, Kris really does bring out the whore in me!). I motioned for Timmy to move down to me. When he did I pulled his soaked shorts down, but I did not touch his cock. I just looked at it. I wanted to watch him cum without touching him.