Asleep & Awake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise found herself being drawn to the wet sounds of Gina’s mining fingers, her own hand slowly skimming over the smooth warm flesh of Gina’s stomach, as she felt the enjoyable bite of her friend’s fingernails digging into the small of her back as her friend clung to her tightly. Denise’s hand slowly joined her friend’s as she slid it beneath the waist of her panties, feeling the thin strip of hair before the pads of her fingers met the damp swollen pearl of Gina’s clit.

Gina’s back lurched upward, mashing her breast solidly against her friend’s frantically suckling mouth, as she felt the waist of her panties being stretched even further when Denise’s hand slid beneath it. She released yet another needy moan as her body was tortured deliciously from the rapidly rubbing pads of her friend’s fingers as they brushed across the sensitive nub of her clit. Thrusting her three fingers completely inside of the dripping hole of her cunt, Gina shuddered wildly and writhed against her fingers and her friend’s tightly pressed body. Denise captured Gina’s hard nipple between her teeth, biting softly against it as she pulled on it and stretched it slightly from the surrounding flesh before letting it fall from her lips. Denise could feel the wet palm of Gina’s hand tapping against the back of her fingers while she pinned the tiny bud of her friend’s clit between two fingers. While Denise kissed and licked up her friend’s chest, before finally moving to Gina’s soft throat, she began scissoring her fingers back and forth, rubbing the digits along either side of her girlfriend’s tender nub which drew a loud groan of “God, yes!” from Gina’s lips.

Gina was squirming deliriously against her girlfriend as she felt Denise slide up her writhing body, her skin searing as the silk covered mounds of Denise’s large breasts drug along her torso. As she continuously punched her three fingers into the dripping grip of her cunt, Gina slid her hand down Denise’s back until she felt the firm round curve of her friend’s ass fill her hand. She frantically groped and explored the tight curve of her friend’s ass, enjoying the new feel of both her rounded cheeks and the delicate lace of Denise’s thong. While short jagged pants of breath leaped from her mouth, Gina tilted her head back and offered her throat to her friend’s sucking, licking mouth. Gina knew it wouldn’t be much longer before she came since she could feel the familiar tight rumblings growing ever more intense within her.

Thrusting her fingers harder within herself, hearing the fleshy wet sounds of her palm slapping against her slit and Denise’s rubbing fingers, Gina began bucking her hips desperately, forcing her fingers hard and deep into her slippery cunt while her other hand grabbed tightly against one tight cheek of her friend’s ass. Denise must have sensed her friend’s coming release because she suddenly began brushing her fingertips wildly over the swollen bud of Gina’s clit, causing her back to arch violently and a sharp shudder to rake through her body as a loud bark of “Shit!” exploded from her mouth.

Pulling her mouth from Gina’s neck, Denise watched as frantic expressions of lust-filled pleasure ripped across her friend’s face. She felt the tight squeeze of Gina’s fingers biting into the firm rounded curve of her ass as Gina clung to her while she rapidly grazed her fingers across her clit while feeling Gina’s fingers desperately fucking her own wet pussy. Denise’s ears were ringing with the throaty breath of Gina’s choked voice as she gasped, “Oh god! I’m right there. Don’t stop. Don’t stop. Don’t stopdon’tstop!”

Denise felt emotions she never thought she’d experience washing from her to her trembling friend as she leaned her face close to Gina’s, feeling their breaths mingling as they beat against one another’s lips, and whispered, “God, Gina, you’re so beautiful. Cum for me, sweetie, cum for me.”

Gina’s soul burned as she heard Denise’s words, the soft whisper pushing her over that invisible edge. Thrusting her three fingers solidly inside of her cunt, Gina felt every muscle in her body tighten and convulse as her back lurched from the bed and her eyes clamped together tightly. She barely heard the strained cry of “Oh fuck!” explode from her mouth as every nerve in her body shook and trembled as her orgasm exploded within her, causing her teeth to grind against one another as the muscles of her convulsing cunt clamped around her fingers.

Denise watched spellbound as her friend shuddered and her body jerked in violent spasms and loud grunting groans dripped form her lips until she felt Gina’s beautiful body suddenly go limp. Slipping her hand from Gina’s panties, Denise held her close as she pressed her lips gently against her friend’s. The two girls looked at one another, one with excited happy eyes the other with the glazed half-lidded expression of one in recovery. With a warm smile, Denise kissed her friend fleetingly again before whispering, “That was awesome.”

Gina couldn’t help but smile at her best friend. “But what about you?” she asked, knowing that Denise would know what she meant.

With a giggle, Denise smiled and said, “Don’t worry about me. We have all weekend to-“

She cut her words off suddenly as both girls heard the soft sound of footsteps coming up the hall before stopping outside the bedroom door. Both girls gave each other an “oh shit” look as they heard the knock on the door and heard Denise’s mom say, “Girls? Are you still up?”

Denise silently mouthed both of their thoughts as she wordlessly said, “Oh shit,” to Gina who was already scrambling to pull her tee shirt back over her breasts. Turning her head toward the door, Denise called out, “Yeah, we’re just talking, Mom.”

“Oh, ok. I thought I heard you two,” her mom said through the door, which caused Gina to bite down on her lower lip hard to stifle the giggle that threatened to jump from her mouth. “Well, try to get some sleep soon, “Denise’s mother continued. “You father and I are leaving early and we’d like to see you before we go.”

“Okay, Mom,” Denise called back. They both waited motionless until they heard the footsteps recede back down the hall. Looking at each other wide eyed and with bright smiles, both girls grabbed the tangle of blankets and threw them over their heads as they fell against the bed laughing.

12