All Comments on 'Asmodeus - Demon of Lust: Pt. 05'

by steelkat29

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great stuff

A thoroughly enjoyable read, I was on tenterhooks over the rock scene!

Just one little thing, I know Selena is under tremendous stress here, but did she have to be such a bitch to Ida? The poor *girl* is the only other demon who has been anywhere near kind to her.

steelkat29steelkat29almost 11 years agoAuthor
Yes, I agree, poor Ida

Hi there, thanks for your comment; so happy you're enjoying the story. I don't want to give too much away when it comes to Ida because she and Selena with have further interactions. However, I will say that I agree and disagree with your comment. While I personally cringed as I wrote such a cruel treatment of Ida, I also felt that it was necessary to show the change in Selena, not just because she's pregnant (and therefore very jealous when Ida walks in with Asmodeus) but also a gradual shift in her personality over all. A living human isn't meant to stay in hell... In saying that though, I can neither confirm nor deny whether or not Selena will be a bitch to Ida in the next chapter, you'll just have to wait and see :)

Cheers,

Steelkat

popparazzipopparazzialmost 11 years ago
Well done

Love your writing style,very descriptive. It draw the reader in.I could clearly picture what was happening.Excellent story,looking forward to the next chapter and the birth of their baby. Loved the Persephone pomegranate reference. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love it

I was hoping to catch them all because waiting for the next chapter is agony! It seems I have to wait with the masses, but I enjoy your writing very much. So descriptive and draws the reader in. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thank you!

I am so glad you're continuing this story! Im totally in love! Keep up the amazing stories :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I love this story very much, I can't wait until the next chapter comes out!

TooMuchEnnuiTooMuchEnnuialmost 11 years ago

I loled at "I'm still hungry" I hope they continue loving each other with no fighting in the next chapter!! I wonder what's gonna happen AFTER she has the baby though, will she still want to go home, will he ever allow her to??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
end?

Well... sure could pass off as one... great story.. very very good job... thanks a lot....:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing stuff

I am in loooove with your stories !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dream

Dear Steelcat,

Your writing is as tough as steel. It is difficult to dream of so teasing invite from a girl turned woman.

I dream of lady non human coming in my life.....

UFKCYOUHARD

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelover 10 years ago
^__________________________^

Good story, looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for the good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot hot hot

I-LOVE-THIS-STORY! you paint amazing pictures with words! pleeeeeeeeeeeaaase write more soon!

timebomber427timebomber427over 10 years ago
I snorted...

I'm just laughing and laughing at the end. Perfect fit for a pregnant woman, even the Queen of the Underworld: "I'm still hungry." I can just imagine now, Azzy being run ragged by the cravings a pregnancy shortened down to a week would cause! Ah, funny stuff, you. Funny, funny, funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! HURRY PLEASE!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

steelkat29steelkat29over 10 years agoAuthor
Soon, my friends...

Hello my loyal readers! If you've gotten to this point in the story and crave more then I would like to thank you for your perseverance and patience. I know it's been a while since I updated the story, but as I've mentioned before, I unfortunately cannot write full time. I have managed to write about 2/3 of part six though and I know you guys were probably hoping that I would be done by now so I'm sorry that it's taking me so long. I have, however had a bit of a burst of inspiration and hope to have part six completed within a few days; after which I will send it to my recently acquired beta and post it as soon as she gets back to me. Also, unfortunately Literotica takes about ten days to approve a story once it has been posted so if you cannot bear to wait that long, send me a private message to steelkat29@gmail.com and I'll link you to chapter 6 as soon as it is done. In the mean time, check out my poetry and happy reading!

Cheers, Steelkat

steelkat29steelkat29over 10 years agoAuthor
Sneak peek

So, to prove to you all that I'm not completely full of shit, I've decided that you guys deserve a preview of part 6. Anyone who is interested in reading the first 1,000 words just needs to flick me an email at steelkat29@gmail.com. Hopefully that will keep you all going until the full chapter is posted.

Cheers, Steelkat

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not bad

This isn't my fave demon series but it's ok. I am having a hard time with the wild mood swings that border on multiple personalities. I'm also wondering about all the missing back story.

LustDominaLustDominaover 10 years ago

can't stop reading!!!!!!

So powerful emotions run through this story!!

Kaffeine1Kaffeine1about 10 years ago
Congratulations!

Not only is this story fabulous, original and sexy, but you're the first author on this site to correctly spell "fazed"! Everyone else seems to think that "phased" is the thing. It isn't. Keep the awesomeness coming. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
slut

I hate Selena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's a slut and a bully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a biggity bitch!

She ate some food and folded like an accordion! This chapter made me mad as hell! I'm not going to rate it because I'd give it 1 star because she's weak as hell! Great story but her inner strength and defiance is what made it so great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersteelkat29@steelkat29
383 Followers
I love comments more than anything! Please add one if you enjoy my stories and favourite me so you'll be the first to know when new chapters are up! Cheers, Steelkat