Ass Paid in Full

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day's eyes shifted down Anthony's tight, young body. He bit his bottom lip as he ran the knife down Anthony's chest and round abs. Anthony's heart beat faster and faster as he felt the blade get closer and closer to his manhood. Then, suddenly, the knife fell to Day's side. Anthony made his move.

Anthony threw a punch with all his weight. His bare knuckles struck violently against Day's cheek. Anthony stumbled a bit but was in full stride towards the door. He only made it a few steps before Knight had jumped on him, forcing the two of them on the floor. Knight pinned Anthony down with all his two hundred and fifty pounds and kept Anthony on his belly.

Day walked over in front of Anthony rubbing his jaw. "Stop fighting. Dis shit going down whether ya want it to or not. Make it easy on yaself, try ta enjoy."

"Enjoy?!" Anthony frowned. "What kind of faggot shit you talking about?"

Day chuckled. He looked up at Knight. "Pull his pants down."

Anthony bucked and fought as hard as he could under the weight of Knight. The move was futile. Knight raised both his large fists in the air and brought them crashing down into Anthony's sides. Pain consumed Anthony's body. His insides felt rearranged and his lungs were on fire. Knight pulled Anthony's pants and underwear down. Day grinned and looked of the bare cheeks as he kneeled next to Anthony's head.

"Damn, dat ass fat as shit, man," Day said. He reached down and gripped Anthony's right cheek. "Smooth as shit, too. You sure you twenty-five years old? Feels like a teenage booty."

"Fuck you! Fucking faggot ass motherfucker!"

Day smiled down at Anthony and ran his fingers through the restrained thug's cornrows. He handed Knight the knife and undid his pants and zipper. A long, thick downward curving piece of meat fell out of the Jamaican's jeans.

"I don't think much explaining is needed." Day nodded towards Knight. Anthony felt the cold, sharp blade press firmly on his ass hole. "Open that pretty little mouth up."

Disbelief swept through Anthony's body. A man was holding a knife at his ass and another was trying to stick his dick in his mouth. The shit was unreal. Anthony clenched his eyes shut and tried to wake up from the nightmare. He opened his eyes and the hard dick was still staring him in the eye.

Day pressed the side of Anthony's face down until his head was smooshed into the carpet. Day pressed his engorged mushroom tipped dick head against Anthony's pursed lips. Day smacked Anthony in the face with the palm of his heavy hand, hard. The young dealer's mouth reluctantly opened.

Day slowly pushed the length of his thickening pole in Anthony's mouth as far as he could. He began to rock his hips back and forth with half his shaft buried in Anthony's throat. The wet warmth, however reluctant, teased at every nerve ending in Day's manhood.

Day's pelvic thrust quickened until he was face fucking Anthony. The sound of wet slurping and gagging echoed through the empty apartment. Anthony lie there struggling with what was going on with him. The thought to bite down entered his mind numerous times. But an urge so deep down inside him pushed him to endure, to come to terms with his situation.

Finally, Day pulled his dick from Anthony's thick lips. He rubbed his wet pole against the side of Anthony's face and smacked his cheeks a few times for good measure. Day smiled down at Anthony as he stroked his brick hard dick.

"You a fucking natural, Ant." Day bit his bottom lip and nodded his head at Knight. "Flip his ass over."

Anthony cringed on the inside. Knight gripped Anthony's hips and tossed him on his back like a rag doll. The sound of the air being knocked out of his lungs wasn't nearly as loud as the sound of his hard dick smacking down on his tight abs. Day and Knight both looked down with equally surprised smiles on their faces.

"Yea, I knew you was liking dat shit."

Anthony didn't speak. He didn't know what to say. He just sucked another nigga's dick and his own meat got hard. His body was doing things he'd never imagined. He closed his eyes and focused on getting his dick on soft. It didn't work.

Anthony felt the weight of Knight ease off him. His eyes shot open. He watched, fear and excitement battling inside his young, taut body as Knight and Day began to strip their clothes off. Day was lean and fit. He had the thighs of a runner and the build of a point guard. And the nigga was horse hung.

Knight was thick but tight. He looked like a linebacker; just a mesh of thick ass muscles. What he lacked in length he more than made up for in girth. The thickness of Knights dick actually frightened Anthony.

Day nudged Knight to move. Day sat bare assed on Anthony's chest. He pulled off Anthony's chest as Knight pulled off Anthony's pants and underwear from his ankles. The heat of Day's body against his flesh made Anthony's pulse quicken and his dick firm. Anthony's mind was telling him to fight but his body was just responding.

In one quick, fluid motion, Day spun around and turned his ass towards Anthony. He scooted back until his balls were right on Anthony's lips and the under part of his dick brushed against Anthony's chin. Instructions weren't necessary. Anthony closed his eyes and opened his mouth. He flicked his tongue over the loose flesh, licking and sucking until moans vibrated from Day's throat through his body.

Just as Anthony got a rhythm going he felt heavy hands grab his ankles and thrust his legs in the air. It was Knight. Panicked coursed through his very soul. The mental image of his ass in the air and Knight's impossibly thick dick made him shudder. But before he could give it anymore thought, Anthony felt a wet tongue slide from his balls down to his ass and over his hole. His dick twitched at the wet, warm explorer.

The sensation was only eclipsed by the feeling of Day's mouth wrapping around Anthony's straining manhood. Knight had Anthony's legs in the air as he thrust his meaty tongue in and out of Anthony's virgin hole while Day was devouring Anthony's dick. A frenzied arousal cascaded through Anthony's body, knocking down any inhibitions.

Anthony licked and sucked at Day's long dick and nuts like a fat kid eating a Popsicle. His hands roamed over Day's long, muscular thighs. Anthony had never been with a man or gotten any pleasure from the thought of being so intimate with one but something primal had taken over.

Anthony's body twisted and squirmed under the sexual euphoria enveloping him. Day and Knight only worked his body even harder. It wasn't long until Anthony's hole had grown accustomed to Knight's invading tongue. With each thrust, Anthony thought he'd bust all down Day's throat. Then they both stopped.

Day stood up and moved to where Knight was. He held Anthony's legs in the air as he maneuvered himself between the young thug's legs. Knight moved to where Day was. Anthony readied his mouth. But instead, Knight stayed on the side of Anthony's body and began to deep throat his dick better than any female ever had. Anthony's dick got so hard it hurt.

Day stroked his meat and rubbed it over Anthony's wet, slippery ass. He looked down at Anthony. Their eyes locked. Day held his gaze as he pressed his dick firmly against Anthony's virgin hole. He pushed forward and eased back over and over again until the tight sphincter gave way.

A loud groan of pain and pleasure filled the room as Anthony's body tensed. He threw his head back and tried to push Day out of his bowels. But Knight held his hips firmly and bopped up and down on his dick, balancing the pain with pleasure.

Still, Anthony wiggled and jerked his ass as Day grinded his way deeper and deeper inside of Anthony. The heat and tightness of the boy's hole made Day clench his eyes shut and focus on not busting too soon. He wanted to enjoy the ass he had paid for.

After a few minutes of adjustment, a loud sigh of relief left Anthony's lips as Day's balls brushed up against his ass. Anthony's hole tightened and loosed around Day's dick. The feeling was mind blowing.

Anthony's ass was on fire. He felt the thick, pulsing hardness of every inch of Day's Jamaican stick as the cat pulled almost all the way out and drove his dick all the way in to the hilt. Anthony knew what the nigga was doing. He was fucking him like a bitch. Anthony hated to admit it but he loved it.

"Damn, I don't know how long I can do dis wit out busting off in dis nigga," Day said between labored breathes.

As if on cue, Knight stood up and looked Anthony in the eyes. He turned around and straddled Anthony's hips. He lowered his thick ass down until Anthony felt his own dick pressing against the goliath's hole. Anthony hardened his manhood as Knight eased the length of the dick deep down in his warm, juicy bowels.

Anthony threw back his head. His eyes rolled back. He was in utter and complete rapture. Day picked up the pace and long dicked Anthony's ass with speed and force. Flesh slapped hard against flesh with each stroke. Knight bounced on Anthony's dick like a seasoned jockey, bottoming out each time Day smashed into Anthony's guts. The sensations going through Anthony's body were sweet torture.

The familiar pressure of a nutt building in his balls tickled through Anthony's shaft. He clenched his teeth and moaned hard as his dick started spitting torrents of cum up in Knight's ass. He reached up and pulled Knight down on his dick until the black beast was impaled. Anthony's own hole squeeze relentlessly around Day's dick with each, earth shaking shot.

The tightening of Anthony's hole sent Day over. "I'm busting in dis ass, batty boy," the Jamican howled as he dug his dick deep in Anthony and held it as his hot seed filled Anthony's spent, raw hole. He pulled out with the last shot.

Knight was the last to bust. The giant shot ropes of thick, white cum all over Anthony's chest and abs. By that time, Anthony felt Day's seed oozing from his gaping hole. Just as Anthony caught his breath and leaned up on his elbows the door opened.

DeQuan stepped in with a big grin on his face. He shut the door behind him and locked it. He shucked his pants down to his thighs and stroked his dick until it was hard.

"You aint done yet little nigga," he said with a devilish grin. "Turn that ass over."

12