All Comments on 'Assignation in Atlanta'

by thesage

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Welcome back

Your story is wonderful. PLEASE keep writing. The love of this couple leaps off of the screen

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I Loved it!!!!!!!

I loved it!!!!! As an older man, I can appreciate this story. I feel many times a bit of his same hesitations, but I always remember that if I get to old to cut the mustard, I can still lick the jar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Love is for everyone

People need to quit thinking of older men and women as dried up and useless. These two know what loving is all about. Younger people have power and stamina and us older dudes have to get by with knowledge and experience. LOL oh to have known 30 years ago what I know now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Love Is for Everyone

As an older man married to a younger woman (but not too much younger), I could identify with virtually every emotion, every physical reaction, every phase of this story. Nicely done.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
I loved not only your story, but you command of the language.

I'm not certain that I have found another writer on this site, whose ability to use the king's English, is any greater than yours. And, I did appreciate the story itself, finding that I was so able to relate to it that it was almost scary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
After 62 years

I have found that even my own family thinks that old people shouldn't be happy in love.

After 62 years, my wife just changed into the woman I wish I had married all those years ago.

She is fun now, uninhibited, and more willing to show me love than ever before.

Unfortunately, unlike your story, I still can't make love to her. But, she can make love to me better than she ever could before.

Thanks for a beautiful story, and the insight of love for older people. I only wish I could do her justice now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous