Assimilated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
C
C
34 Followers

Haubi the next day showed her how to squat close to the raised, padded surface and held her hand as she easily pushed the already much larger eggs from her womb onto the incubator, which automatically accepted them, checked them and established them within. Shortly afterwards she escorted Mal to the kimisti who restored certain enzymes and hormones to make her human again. It was a very short procedure.

Haubi chuckled as the two walked back to their quarter - they lived in the same set of rooms, now - and said quietly to Mal,

"Mal, how nice if giving birth to a human baby were as easy!"

"But would we feel the same toward the baby, Haubi?"

"Oh." Haubi looked as though she had not thought of that aspect of laying eggs, .

Mal continued, "I think that the nine months is important to mother and child, for what are those eggs destined to be? I do not know, until this moment I have not thought of it, but I would like to, now."

"Why, .Mal, I do not know, either. I do not remember when I had...earlier...I mean...." She broke into tears.

Mal put an arm around her as they arrived at their quarter.

"Come, Haubi, come. Let me put you to bed and get one of the others to bring you something to drink while I massage your back." Without thinking Mal used the Sulpani word gethein for "massage."

"Oh, Mal, you're so kind. What does gethein mean?"

"Yaki save us! You have never had a back rub?"

"Don't blaspheme, Mal, the krimin will have you drowned if they ever hear you! No, I have never heard of a 'back rub.'"

"You'll see. Now, lie down, dry your tears."

Haubi lay on her front, looking as best she could at Mal. Mal had not lost any beauty as a slave, in fact since she had been restored to womanhood at Nossa's orders, she had bloomed. Her new breasts were larger than those she'd once had, her hips were slightly wider, and she carried herself better. She also realised as she began to apply warm oil to Haubi's back that her labia were wet, and that she felt an increasingly urgent need to cuddle with Haubi.

"Roll onto your back, Haubi, I'll rub your front, now."

As slaves, of course, they were both naked, and had been since Mal could remember. The kushra seemed to have had a different effect on her this time, making her more stable, happier and far more sexual feeling. This was the first time she had needed someone with whom to have sex, however, for Nossa had gone away on some business, had been gone since he had spoken to her and was not expected to return for another week

Mal rubbed Haubi's neck, then her shoulders. As she poured a little more of the aromatic oil into her palm, she grinned at a flushed and expectant Haubi.

"Haubi, have you ever made love with a woman?"

"Mal, that's another reason I'm a slave," she whispered.

"Yes, I have...because I said publicly that women should be as free to make love with each other as men did with women! That was another count of blasphemy."

"Well, I want to make love with you, but I'll have to learn how, for I have never done it."

"Oh. You poor dear! All right, that warm oil is making me feel...I want your body, Mal."

"And I want yours,...but...what do we do>"

"Do you know what makes you feel good?"

"Yes indeed," laughed Mal.

"Well, try that on me and we'll see how I like it."

Mal first bent and softly kissed Haubi on the lips. Haubi pressed her lips against Mal's, then slowly opened her mouth and slipped her tongue out far enough to lick Mal's lips. Mal felt her quim twitch. She instinctively licked at Haubi's tongue, and they licked and kissed for several minutes, Mal becoming more excited as she felt Haubi's body warming under her oily hands.

"What...," Haubi panted, "kind of...oil...is that, Mal?"

"Of the canera bush, Haubi dear." The canera bush produced something very similar to olive oil, harmless and fragrant.

"It has made...me feel...sleepy. But I don't want to go to sleep, Mal," she added hastily. Mal laughed and kissed her again on her opened lips, slipping her tongue briefly inside Haubi's mouth. Haubi's body arched toward her, but she withdrew and waited for Haubi to calm a little. She was learning how to tease another woman.

Mal slid her oily hands along Haubi's shoulders and upper arms, down her sides, returning to fondle her breasts and nipples. She began playing with Haubi's breasts enough to make them firm, and then lay down beside her and kissed her nipples, drawing them out with her lips. Haubi moaned low, twisting a little on the bed.

"Yes, yes. You are doing it right...for me...please, keep on!"

Mal's hand slipped downward until she could feel Haubi's sex. She slid her finger back and forth on Haubi's increasingly slippery labia until Haubi groaned and opened her legs wide by bending her knees.

"That feels wonderful. Lick, kiss me."

Mal obeyed, now finding that she was drooling slightly, and her tongue licked her own lips as she prepared for a new experience. She could wait no longer, but slid her body down Haubi's until her mouth and lips were against Haubi's inner thigh. Haubi was squirming slightly, and Mal placed a tender kiss on her labia, but that made Haubi squirm more and moan pleadingly, so Mal placed her hand on Haubi's belly and rubbed gently as she applied her mouth to the fragrant opening. Her tongue snaked into Haubi, who cried out softly and began to pant.

"Oh...oh...Mal...Mal...lie...Mal...lie...oh...oh."

The endearment triggered something in Mal and she redoubled her efforts to please without increasing her speed or her pressure on Haubi's inner, tender flesh. Haubi was producing plenty of lubrication, and Mal slowly inserted a finger, working it softly past her lips so as not to scratch either of them. She tickled Haubi's clit and made Haubi squirm more fervently, while oozing more and more of the tasty fluid which Mal was lapping with vigor, yet tenderly. Mal could feel Haubi's vagina tightening around her tongue and finger. Haubi called, low,

"Come up, come to me, Mal," she pleaded, her hands reaching down to pull at Mal's shoulders.

Mal slid her body along her lover's, enjoying the feel of Haubi's feverish flesh against her own slightly cooler body, and the slippery feel of Haubi's vulva against her leg as she reached mouth-kissing range. Haubi grabbed Mal's face in both hands as she hungrily kissed and tongued her, licking her cheeks and her neck in quick, spastic movements. Mal wriggled in her turn, her vagina spasming as she climaxed, juices flowing copiously over Haubi's thigh, which Haubi had planted firmly while Mal was moving. Mal felt Haubi come at the same instant. The women writhed against each other, kissing, licking, pushing their pubes together and rubbing hard against each other as they expressed copious amounts of fluids.

"Ah," breathed Mal, her ardor temporarily cooling, her breath coming in quick gasps. She rolled off Haubi to allow her panting partner to breathe more freely, both gasping and swallowing as they tried to recover breath. It just felt so good to lie tightly against Haubi.

"Haubi, I love you.," she murmured in her ear.

"Ooh, that tickled! But I love you, Mal, I love you."

"What do we do...about...Nossa?"

"I've found that loving women does not cool my wish for his penis inside me, Mal. I don't think that you will have to worry, but if you should not satisfy the master, or yourself, the first time with him, I will give you something that will help...a great deal. But I think you will need nothing. Nossa knows how to make love...even if I am now his slave, not his mate, he treats me well in privacy."

"Would our master be upset if we were discovered...making love, Haubi?"

"If he found us...I don't think so. If it were reported to him by someone he felt was not loyal to him, then...there could be trouble. It is against Aurmat law!"

A sudden worry hit Mal's mind.

"Haubi, if you are Nossa's bed mate, has he made you a...human again?"

"That is what is another fact against Aurmat law, Mal. We are both human, not breeders...we would both be sentenced to drowning, and Nossa to breeding slave, meaning conversion, if we are betrayed."

"Haubi, if you knew that someone in this household would betray us, what could we do?"

Haubi turned frightened eyes and pleading expression to Mal.

"Why? Is someone going to betray us? Do you know...?"

"No. I ask, because I wonder if you could kill to protect us, and our master."

"O-oh! I have not thought of that. Would you...?"

"Yes." Mal was finding some strength of...character within herself. "Haubi, will you, if it becomes...necessary?"

"For our secret, for the master, I will." Haubi did not look happy saying this, but there was a stern resolve in her gaze and the firmness of her lips and mouth as she shut her mouth like a steel trap. Mal quickly kissed her mouth open again and they hugged.

C
C
34 Followers