Astarte Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers

"What if I'm pregnant?"

"Not by Kyle. The vitamins the coach is giving the team...they suppress sperm production; all the male hormones go to build up bulk and aggression. That's why he's so jealous."

"So, I do get to fuck you some more. Do I have to wait until next month?" she asked, looking up at him with a seductive grin.

"'Fraid so, unless Kyle is into threesomes."

Her lips formed a pout, belied by the smile in her eyes. "Okay, I guess. Don't be late. I think I'm going to be so horny I could fuck a statue."

Somewhere, deep in his head, Deon heard a silvery laugh.

When he got back to his dorm room, there was a message from his mother pinned to the door: "Call me as soon as you get in. Mom."

He looked at his watch as he unlocked the door. Quarter of ten. Late, but not too late for her. Katherine (Kate) Davies was a brilliant consulting computer engineer. She had developed several innovations for her clients, enabling them to build faster, more efficient, and more reliable processors.

Working with vacuum systems engineers, she had been instrumental in developing ultra thin film technology, allowing the deposition of films only two atoms thick on chip substrate, and then two to four layers of substrate to support another two layers of conductive material, and so on until they had the equivalent of ten to fifteen core processors stacked up in the space previously occupied by one.

She had also written several games, some for children just learning to use a computer; some, challenging to her peers in the industry. She had built her reputation early, going to work in Silicone Valley right after getting her Bachelor's degree.

There she had become recognized as an engineer capable of innovation and basic grunt work at the same time. With the constant flow of engineers from one firm to another, her reputation as someone you wanted on your team quickly spread.

As a single mother of two, she realized she could make more money as a consultant. One clause in her contracts, which allowed her to retain any patents awarded for her development work, soon pushed her income into the mid six figure range. In spite of that, she had insisted Deon earn part of his way through school.

She had gotten pregnant during her sophomore year, and insisted on finishing out the year. An hour after her last exam that Spring, she had delivered Deon. When her parents had asked about the father, she told them he was a non-issue. She said the same thing two years later when his sister Sally was born under similar circumstances.

All her parents learned was that Kate received $500 a month from a prestigious law firm to help with her expenses. It was a surprise to her parents and to the University community when she married the Chairman of the Electrical Engineering department six months after she graduated. It was a bigger shock when he died of heart attack at the age of 55, four years later.

Deon heard the phone ring once, then his mother's voice, "Gideon, how nice of you to call."

"Evening, Mother. How'd you know it was me?" he asked, wondering if she had finally relented and subscribed to caller ID.

"Who else would call me at this time of night. All the decent people are in bed, or getting ready to be. Where have you been all night?"

"Out doing what college guys do, Mother, getting laid."

"Don't be vulgar, dear. Of course you were," she laughed, well aware of her son's social deficiencies. "Was she any good?"

"I've had better, but she was enthusiastic." He laughed. "What's up?"

"I called to remind you that you are expected home this weekend, and to ask if you can get here early. I have to fly out Thursday morning, and can't get back until one on Saturday. That leaves Sally alone on her birthday. If you left at noon, you could be here about the time she's home from work."

"Yeah, that shouldn't be a problem. I need to let them know at the museum, the new Egyptian show is opening in two weeks, but it's all clean and polish; as long as it gets done, it doesn't matter when. 'N I'm sure Prof. McGee will excuse me. According to the syllabus, we start on Arabian art that day. She'll be glad to get rid of me," he laughed.

"Professor McGee? Is she the one..."

"Yeah. She called me in for a conference last week and warned me; I can argue facts, but not opinions. If I don't have something factual and substantive to add, I'm to keep quiet. So I'm sure she'll excuse me for the day."

"Okay, if you're sure. I'll let Sally know to expect you. Thank you, Deon. I'll see you Saturday. Be good, and good night."

"Hmmh, I'm always good, Mother; that's my problem." He laughed. "Love you, Mom. G' night."

Kate laughed. "Love you, too, son."

Bertie was just finishing cleaning up from dinner when she heard the doorbell. "That," he thought, "must be Deon." She grinned when she felt herself get wet. When she had asked him over for a drink to meet Fred and get his approval, Deon had warned her she should make up a couple of ice bags ahead of time because she was going to be so sore. She had scoffed at the idea. After all her husband was all but impotent. But she had made up the ice bags. She felt the moisture make its way down her legs, thinking about it.

She glanced in the den as she passed it on her way to get the door. Fred was there, mixing a pitcher of stingers. She was still grinning when she opened the door to her student. "Deon," she purred, "come in."

Deon walked in and folded his professor in an embrace before the door was fully closed. "Hey, Bertie," he whispered and kissed her, tongue slipping into her mouth, still open in surprise. He kept his right arm around her and walked her to the den, from which he heard the sounds of ice and mixing.

Fred looked up when he heard them come into the room. The sight of another man with his arm around Bertie initially caused a surge of jealousy, but when the arm dropped and was extended in greeting, he took it and returned the firm grim. "Good evening; you must be Deon, the young man Bertie has been telling me about."

"Evening, Fred. Bertie's told me a little about you, too. This should be a fun evening. Why don't you close those drapes so the whole world doesn't see us screwing her?" Freddie blinked, shocked, but turned to do as he was told.

Deon turned and pulled Bertie back into his arms. "I want you to trust me and just go along with whatever I suggest we all do tonight. I promise you, it will accomplish everything you want." Her eyes were wary as she nodded her acceptance of her student's request.

He turned her in his arms so she faced her husband. "Sit in the easy chair, Freddie," Deon ordered, unbuttoning the blouse Bertie was wearing, exposing her rose colored bra. "You may as well strip, too. It won't be long before we'll all be more comfortable naked."

While he removed his shirt and slacks, Fred watched the young man pull her blouse off his wife's shoulders and unfasten the front clasp of her bra, revealing two very erect dark red nipples capping B+ sized conical breasts, breasts which looked like they had been designed for tit -fucking. A small moan escaped from the older man as he let his pants drop to the floor. He felt a surge in his groin, and a sensation of sexual hunger, a need for climax, swept over him, causing him to fall back into the chair behind him.

Deon dropped his hands to Bertie's waist, caressing the flesh which bulged slightly over the waistband of her skirt. "Beautiful, isn't she, Fred? You know, I come out of her class everyday with a hard on, watching her in class, imagining these beauties on display," he said, reaching up and fondling her breasts.

He dropped his hands and found the button closing the waistband of the ankle length skirt she wore. "And this ass! Damn! It is absolutely to die for! If she were my wife, I would never be off my knees, worshiping this ass, showering it with kisses every day. When she wears a tight skirt or slacks to class, it's all I can do not to cream my jockeys, I swear."

He let the skirt drop and slid his hands inside the panties she had on, reaching for her lady. Bertie moaned and pushed her hips into his hand, opening her legs to give him access. Deon pushed the garment down, over her hips as he lowered her to the sofa. He dropped to his knees as he pulled them off her feet and positioned himself between her legs. "Oh, lord! Look at this beautiful cunt! Have you ever seen anything more lovely?"

A low moan escaped the man behind him, causing Deon to turn and look over his shoulder. Fred sat there, stroking a three-quarter hard cock. "Not yet, Freddie; you have to wait a bit more for relief," Deon told him, eliciting a deeper moan of frustration and disappointment. "Don't worry; I promise you a much more satisfying experience.

"Tell me, Fred," he said, turning back to Bertie and lowering his face to her quim, "when was the last time you kissed this glorious cunt. It should have been this morning." his tongue reached out and lightly caressed the labia awaiting his attention. It was Bertie's turn to moan.

"Unngh, oh yessss."

Deon turned her on the couch and moved into the 69 position. Bertie needed no encouragement. She reached for his hips and pulled his phallus to her waiting lips. "How did he get naked," she wondered, then remembered the tale he had told. "Thank you, Astarte," she thought, pushing her head toward Deon, deep throating his staff.

She moved up and down on the organ in her mouth as its owner busied himself lapping up her feminine dew. In a few minutes she felt the stirring of an eruption in her lady.

She pushed her head forward so that all of Deon's rod was in her mouth when she felt the initial wave of pleasure explode and pulse through her. In response, she felt Deon's spend blast down her throat into her stomach. Fred watched the two lovers as they seemed to quiver in ecstasy, and shot his own load into the space before him, his cock in full erection for the first time in years.

Deon collapsed on the woman beneath him, breathing hard. Slowly he pulled himself from her mouth and turned around. He lowered himself to lie on her, letting his erection find its own way into her waiting maw. "That's the first time I've ever come that way," he said, kissing her softly. "Thank you, it was lovely."

Bertie beamed, pleased that she had been able to give this strange young man a new sexperience. She looked at her husband and gasped. His erection was still rampant; his expression, full of love and desire, almost hunger. She became aware of the motion in her vagina, Deon moving, stimulating her G-spot.

She turned back to look at the man responsible for her immediate pleasure. His face a mask of emotion and passion. His eyes were closed; his mouth, open; expressions of pleasure and pain trading places on his face, fleeting quickly across his visage. His weight rested on his elbows, his arms under her back holding her tightly to him as he pounded into her. She felt the stirrings of another climax, and soon her hips were flying to meet his, as her arms and legs tightened around her young lover.

The splash of his hot cream against the inner walls of her vagina triggered her own screaming climax as Deon continued to thrust into her until she could no longer move. After a few seconds to catch their breath, they kissed while Deon withdrew his still erect cock from her very sensitive lady. The feel of him exiting her quim sent a shiver through her body. "Ready for more?" Deon asked her, grinning. She just smiled and nodded.

The youth sat back on the couch and pulled her head into his lap. Without being told, she slurped his phallus into her mouth, cleaning their combined juices from what she was sure was a magic wand. Deon looked at the man across the room. "Freddie, are you ready to join us?"

Fred looked down at his erection. In spite of having come a few minutes ago, it was still at full mast. He didn't understand, but he wasn't going to question it. He raised his eyes to look at the couple on the sofa. His wife's face was full of the younger man's rod; his hand, Fred could see, was busy fondling her pussy, smearing the cream, which was leaking out of her quim, all around her anus. Slowly, he nodded, wondering what he was agreeing to.

Deon patted Bertie on the head. She pulled her mouth away and sat up, allowing him to stand. "Fred, come over and lay down, on your back." When he was in position, Deon continued, "Okay, Bertie, now you get on him, cowgirl style, and take all of him in you."

When she signaled she was in position, Deon smiled and pulled her head to his prick. "Okay, girl," ride him! Ride him like you've never ridden him before. See if you can make us meet in your belly."

Bertie smiled around the cock in her mouth and began to move. Under her, Fred watched as his wife sucked the prick of the young man who had forever changed the way he saw his partner of thirty years, thrusting his hips up into her demanding pussy. He heard her moan in appreciation of his thrusts, and growled in return, feeling his spend erupting into her, mixing with the seed left from her earlier mating with the man currently fucking her face.

Deon sensed the eruption from the other man and grinned. He tapped Bertie on the shoulder, slowing her down. When she looked up at him, his staff still in her mouth, he backed away, stimulating a look of disappointment. She watched him as he walked to climb up on the couch behind her, feeling his hand sliding down her back, pushing down on her hips to fully engulf Fred in her quim.

She caught her breath when she realized Deon's goal. She forced herself to relax, anticipating the pressure on her remaining opening large enough to accommodate him. She felt her annular ring yield to the pressure. She let out the breath she didn't know she was holding as the second ring gave way. Her eyes closed against the pain, she heard Fred moan under her, then say "Oh my god, Bertie! Are you sure? Can you do this?"

She opened her eyes and bent down to kiss him. "For you, lover, I can do anything. Just ask me."

"Nothing else. This is enough."

"I wish it were," Deon interrupted, "but we will have to repeat some version of tonight every couple of weeks until the end of the year, plus I will need some private time with Bertie until I am satisfied you will be able to meet her needs. Will you both agree to that?"

The older couple looked at each other, kissed, then looked at the young student buried in her ass and nodded their agreement. Deon began to move, slowly at first, letting Bertie accommodate to his presence and size.

When she began to thrust back toward him, he increased his speed and force, stimulating the man on the other side of the thin membranes separating them. Fred ejaculated first, followed by Bertie's orgasm, with Deon close enough behind that it seemed like a simultaneous three way orgasm.

Bertie collapsed on her husband, supporting herself on her elbows like Deon had done for her. Deon, still imbedded, sat back on his heels. When he could talk, Deon stated, "Fred, whenever you or Bertie want to have sex with each other, you will have no problem with your erections, or achieving climax after Bertie has her first one with you in her.

"I would suggest you two relearn the techniques of foreplay you enjoyed when you first became lovers. And Freddie, while I doubt you contemplate being with someone else, unless you are in a threesome with Bertie, you will be unable to sustain an erection long enough..."

"No!" exclaimed Bertie. "Don't put any limits on him. If you are going to make him give me permission to have sex with you, for whatever reason, then he should be able to have sex with other women if he wants to."

"Are you sure, Bertie? Is that really what you want?"

"What I want? I'm not sure I've wanted anything that has happened the past week, but I'm not willing to give it up now. As long as I have to be involved with you, he should have the ability to be with someone else if that is what he wants. I don't need to know, if he does. It's only fair."

In his head, Deon heard Astarte, "She's right, Deon. I like her. Don't tell her, but I am going to give her one of my gifts. She will always be satisfied, able to keep her partners hard until she feels complete. Be ready for some serious coupling, young master, because that includes you." There was that silvery laugh and she was gone.

"As you wish, Bertie." He bent forward and kissed the back of her neck. She turned her head and offered her lips, which he claimed. "Freddie, I hope you appreciate this woman. If I were a couple of decades older, I might try to take her away from you."

"Young man, I realize there is something supernatural about you, but there is no way I would let that happen. Especially after tonight, realizing how much I love her. Now, unless there is something else you must do, would you leave us alone? I want to make love to my wife."

julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers