All Comments on 'At Any Cost Ch. 06'

by AMY_Monaco

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Worth the wait!

Finally! Please continue your exquisite writing. Love the characters!!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 15 years ago
Enormous wait...

without even an apology. Not that you owe us anything, but it would have been polite. I thought that chapter was mediocre at best. It jumped all over the place and didn't really flow from the last chapter. Perhaps because of the huge amount of time between chapters? I like your writing and was looking forward to an update but this was quite disappointing. I hope the next chapter comes much sooner and is much better.

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 15 years ago
A little scattered

This was good, but since it has been a while, it was a little tough following all the characters and situations. I'll have to go back and check it out again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
glad to see u back!!!

but it would have been great to have read mote about Viv and her Derek.I absolutely luv this story and have waited forever for an update.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
OMG

I LOVE this story... This chapter isn't as good as the others, I think because of focus on the old man and his girl.

I love the romance blooming between Annie and Pete, and the old man and his girl. It's all very sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Lovely

I hope you update more often compared to your other stories. Please kindly post the next chapter soon!

starry_nightstarry_nightalmost 15 years ago
Welcome back

I saw this update by accident...I had missed your centaur stories and was rereading Callum's story when I noticed that little yellow N. Thanks for taking the time to continue this story! I am enjoying all the different couples in it. There is something so sweet about the growing closeness between Lord Garner and Helen. And Pete's just adorable the way he defends Annie and takes his time with her. Also, this new character Nathan is interesting too. Can't wait to see him and maybe Derek take down the bad guys. Looking forward to more updates!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Please continue the A Darker Love Series!!

Hey Amy_Monac, im a big fan of ur writing and i just wanted to take this chance to ask u and beg u if need be to continue ur A Darker Love series. Its a truly wonderful, imaginative and inspired series, please please complete it. Im sure i speak for many when i say that we would all love to know what happens to both the angel and demon! I know it must be a long time since you're last post but, i no u can find it in u to continue and finish the story briliantly as always. lots of love anonymous friend

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yea!!

I am really happy you updated and I can't wait for the next chapter. But I really don't understand why Vivian didn't want to marry lord Garner, aside from being unattractive there is nothing wrong with him. But I do like her husband so I guess it is good she didn't marry him since Helen suits him better, update soon please.

Nightstar1Nightstar1over 14 years ago
please dont leave the story unfinished

please update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hope you arent done

Its a great story. Looking forward to future updates.

Messier51Messier51almost 14 years ago
More!

Lovely series. Each chapter leaves you eager for the next. Your grammar, spelling, and style are impeccable. This in and of itself makes your stories stand out. An intriguing plot, budding romance, and unique historical setting all combine to make this a tale of the highest caliber. My only regret is that the series is yet unfinished, and it seems as if there have not been any chapters published in quite a while. Hopefully there will be a continuance of this wonderful series in the near future.

jazz13jazz13over 13 years ago
keep writing!

AWESOME!!! cant wait for more!!

silverfall_fairesilverfall_faireover 13 years ago
MOOORRREEEE

Gaaaahhh! I've read this whole story like 5 times and can't get enough of Trentham! When are you going to write more????? This is just cruel and unusual punishment, dropping at a crucial point in the storyline..... *pouts*

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please!

continue this story! i'm hooked and need more. besides, the characters need to fulfill their story destiny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderfully interesting

Please continue...I think you could write a book about these characters, they are so well developed and I feel I could read about them for ages. I do love the Derek and vivian story the best...I want to know everything! Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Please continue this story it's sooo good!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

You have great skill in the way you write. I have enjoyed every one of your regency romances and wish you well with your writing. Please finish this story off and write more. Best wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Aww, man...

I did it again. I read a story that an author ditched too soon, lol.

Please come back and finish it!!!!

ladybug71ladybug71about 13 years ago
OMG....

This story is fantastic!!! You are a very gifted writer and I loved reading this story of Vivian and Derek. Could you please finish the story out, as I would love to see what happens with this wonderful story??

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MOre please!

please please please! You are so talented! MORE!

Soul_childSoul_childover 12 years ago
Oh no!

U have left us hanging.... Please finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh please finish it!

I just read every chapter and am pining for more. You are a talented writer, you have created interesting and empathetic characters.

unvirtuous_virgounvirtuous_virgoalmost 11 years ago

Please finish this story. I love it and I cant wait to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awe struck

Pleats continue the story.. It has me enticed..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
please oh please oh pleeeaaase!!!!

You have me captivated and on the edge of my seat!! His story is one of the best romances I have read in a long, long time please continue it!!!

snowgirl714snowgirl714about 9 years ago
Please Continue

Please continue love it!

john1946john1946almost 5 years ago
Fun Read

A most enjoyable story. I look forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous