At Home with the Rothwells Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,732 Followers

"There you go, son," says John, "how does that feel?"

"Tremendous, dad," replies Kyle. "Fucking tremendous."

"Yeah, mom," John breathes lasciviously, his mouth drooling with saliva, "lick my boy's ass."

"We're being very naughty, you know," says Audrey, trying to sound serious though her twinkling eyes betray the fact she is enjoying every minute of the incestuous ménage a trois.

"Oh so what?" barks John, going along with the game his mother is playing, "there's only us here."

"Yeah, gran," says Kyle, "who's going to find out, apart from mom and Beth?"

"That's right, son," John continues, "besides, its no concern of anybody else's. We're all consenting adults here and this won't be the first time."

"Nor the last, I hope," says Kyle.

"So get on with it, then, mom," John replies though kindly. "I'm itching to see you lick my boy's asshole."

Audrey has no intention of stopping her sexual deliberations and without replying she quickly returns her tongue to Kyle's asshole, rimming him for several more minutes as John stands up and starts to masturbate. Kyle is grunting pleasurably as his grandmother's hot tongue continues to tickle his hole.

John's excitement reaches fever pitch as he audiences on his mother's intense rimming of his son's ass until she finally disengages Kyle's hole from her mouth and smiles at John. Like his son, John is also not that far off from cumming.

"Fuck, mom," John says, his cock throbbing in his hand, "this is better than anything you see in a porn film."

"Would you like me to lick your ass now, darling?" Audrey asks John.

"Yes please, mom, I sure fucking would," John eagerly replies. "Let me have some of what you just gave Kyle."

"Bend over, then," says Audrey and John turns round and bends over next to Kyle so that Audrey now has two smooth bare manholes right in front of her face. She can also see the long cocks of her son and grandson hanging down between their legs, along with their cum-laden balls.

"Now its time to spread your cheeks, dad," says Kyle, grinning.

In an exact re-enactment of his son's actions a few moments earlier, John opens his ass with his hands, feeling no embarrassment whatsoever as he exposes his rosebud to his mother. After all, Audrey will have seen her son's asshole countless times since he was a baby though she much prefers his ass now that John is an adult. John's whole body shakes with the thrill of having his asshole rimmed by not any tongue but the expert tongue of his own mother, happily sticking two fingers up at one of society's last great taboos.

"Yeah, eat my ass, mom," John says. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, gran," Kyle says.

"And I love both of you," Audrey replies, disengaging her mouth from her son's asshole. "Whatever would I do without the pair of you now that Frank is gone?"

Great waves of sadness wash over Audrey, John and Kyle, as the rain continues to wash over the windows but are soon swept aside as Audrey, not waiting for a reply, once again starts to finger her fanny as she alternates between licking John's and Kyle's meaty assholes. Eventually, she relinquishes her mouth from the two anal canyons and pats each ass in turn before speaking.

"Why don't we go into the lounge?" she suggests. "It'll be much more comfortable there than out here on the landing.

"Good idea," says John as the three generations of the perverted family stand beatifically together, feeling no embarrassment in their shared nudity and confident and happy in their lustfulness, before Audrey leads the way along the landing to the lounge, treating her son and grandson to a view of her old bare ass, her big sixty years plus tits bouncing like two giant bubbles in front of her. John follows Kyle, his eyes still focused on his son's undraped ass, Kyle's splendid cheeks rubbing together with every stride ...

9.

Once in the lounge, John turns the lamps on, casting a sensuous glow over the room as the rain continues its relentless rattling against the windowpanes. John and Kyle move into position in front of Audrey as she parks her ass on the sofa and begins caressing her tits and fingering her fanny simultaneously. The horny father and son stand side by side with their arms by their sides and their cocks fully erect and pointing upwards to the ceiling.

"You both look so nice in the nude with your cocks erect," Audrey says, whistling as she surveys the two enormous male appendages being proudly displayed to her with no shame whatsoever. "Nature was indeed in a generous mood when it dished both of yours out, I must say."

"Thanks, mom," says John, "it feels wonderful standing here naked showing my cock off to you."

"Yeah, me too, gran," says Kyle. "I like showing my cock off to you, too."

"Being naked together and seeing each other undressed is just as exciting as the sex itself," says Audrey.

"Most definitely," agrees John. "Nothing like a bit of exhibitionism to set the ball rolling."

"I like you and dad seeing me in the nude, gran, as much as I do both of you seeing me in my shorts," Kyle says as he and his father continue to enjoy treating Audrey to a full frontal show. "And seeing you and dad in the nude, too, of course."

"I'm glad you said that," says Audrey, laughingly, who is completely beside herself with maternal pride as her gaze lingers on the beautiful cocks of her two men. "Being nude with each other is fabulous. Who needs clothes?"

"Have a good look, mom," John says, "Kyle and I both love showing our cocks and asses off to you, don't we, son?"

"Of course," says Kyle, "its always nice to have gran for an audience. Just a shame mom and Beth aren't here, too."

"Aren't I good enough for you, then?" laughs Audrey.

"Sorry, gran, I didn't mean ... " Kyle begins.

"I know, I know," replies Audrey, "I'm only kidding. Turn round, boys, and let me see your asses."

John and Kyle turn obediently to show Audrey their bare asses and then John, unable to contain himself any longer, drops to his knees and quickly takes Kyle's cock into his mouth and begins to suck as his offspring's thick rod goes right to the back of his throat. Kyle's balls are slapping hard against his father's chin as Audrey closely watches the gay incestuous actions of her own son and grandson taking place right in front of her, wholly mesmerised by the show they are putting on for her.

"Shit!" cries Kyle, placing his hands on his father's head as John starts to lick his balls, "you're as great a cock sucker and balls licker as gran, dad."

John smiles his thanks to Kyle, unable to answer in words since his mouth is full of his son's scrotum. They move round so that Kyle again has his back to Audrey to let her once more see and admire his ass in its completely naked state. After the mouth-watering view of it in his shorts earlier, Audrey is equally overcome with joy as she beholds the fleshy curves of her grandson's now bare ass. What with his bum and his cock and film star good looks, Kyle is a carbon copy of John. Definitely a case of like father, like son, Audrey thinks to herself, bemusedly.

Audrey reclines lackadaisically on the sofa, she has been a witness to these perverted shenanigans many times since Kyle has been allowed to participate but she still enjoys every show, even if Lauren and Bethany are absent. It is a well-known fact that throughout history many husbands have always found it exciting watching their wives being screwed by other men but not many women get to enjoy watching their son and grandson going gay with each other and sucking and fucking together ...

10.

Kyle and John have swapped positions and Kyle is now sucking hard on his father's cock. They move round again to allow Audrey to inspect John's ass as she had done with Kyle's a few minutes earlier.

John enjoys showing off his ass to his mother as much as he does letting her see his prick and his balls. And as far as Audrey is concerned, her son's naked bottom is every bit as stunning and exciting to behold as Kyle's. John's shapely buttocks are firm and round, thanks to regular exercise at the gym and sometimes accompanying Kyle on his jogs around the woods, and complemented by the long thin line of his crack. Also, like his son, John's ass cheeks are completely hairless including his crack and Audrey licks her lips as she gives the smooth white curves her undivided attention.

"That's the way, sweetheart," Audrey says, as John's cock continues to pump in and out of Kyle's mouth, "suck your daddy's cock."

John looks over his shoulder at Audrey and smiles. "Enjoying the show, mom?" he asks.

"Sure am, sweetheart," Audrey replies. "The pair of you would make excellent porn stars."

Kyle devours his father's rigid horn for what seems an eternity but eventually stands and moves round in front of John. He bends over and pushes his ass into his father's face, spreading his buns and treating John to a close-up view of his pink twitching asshole.

"Lick my ass, dad," Kyle says, clasping his cheeks with his hands and spreading them wide. "Let me see how good you are compared to gran," he adds, even though he knows his father to be a superb ass licker, having received many scintillating rimmings from John in the past three years.

"Your ass is superb, son," John replies. "It looks just as great bare as it does in your shorts."

"Yeah, lick it dad," Kyle says again, parting his cheeks as far as possible and exposing his gaping asshole to his father. "Lick that hole."

"Wink it for me first," John says, "then I'll give you the rimming of yourlife."

Tremulous with excitement in the knowledge that his own father is admiring and savoring the sight of his twitching asshole, Kyle works his ass muscles in and out for John's benefit before John quickly extends his hot slimy tongue into his son's sweat-filled anus. Kyle gasps as his father's tongue makes contact with the inner sanctum of his fuck holewhile John feels great being watched by his mother as he licks his son's ass.

"Is that nice, sweetheart?" Audrey asks Kyle as she watches her son's tongue rimming her grandson's asshole. She loves watching male assholes being licked.

"Sure as fuck is, gran." Kyle replies as John licks and sucks his son's asshole and kisses his cheeks for all he is worth. "Dad's an ace ass licker."

"Pleased to hear it, son," says John, looking up and smiling.

Although Kyle loves having his ass licked by his father, he doesn't want to hog John to himself, being very considerate to his grandmother's needs.

"Yeah, dad," he says, "your tongue feels great in my asshole. But much as I enjoy you rimming me, we shouldn't leave gran on her own. Get over there and lick her cunt, she's begging for it."

John doesn't say a word as he scampers on all fours over to where Audrey is waiting expectantly on the sofa. She lies back and spreads her legs in much the same way as she had done earlier for Kyle on the first floor landing.

"Kyle gave my cunt a good tongue lashing earlier," Audrey says to John, delighted to be the object of her two men's perverted lust. "Now its your turn, my handsome horny son."

"Thanks mom," John replies, "I'm gonna make sure you really enjoy this."

"I'm sure you will," says Audrey.

John starts by kissing every inch of his mother's pussy, matting the hair which is clustered around the wrinkled skin and is slightly darker than that on her head which is now, alas, grey with age. Kyle stands next to them, masturbating with increased vigour as he watches.

"Oh darling, you're wonderful," Audrey says as her always horny son's tongue probes her fanny, "flick your hot tongue up and down my slit, you know how much I love you doing that. Don't stop."

"Yeah, lick it hard, dad," Kyle says, "gran loves all that."

"I sure do," says Audrey, "you are both excellent cunt lickers."

John as always is completely intoxicated by the sight, scent and taste of his mother's steaming cunthole, Audrey's whimpering turning into small moans as her son presses his expert tongue deeper into the folds of her fanny. He is delighted to be once again engaged in one of his favourite past-times, giving his mother sexual pleasure as he quickly manoeuvres himself onto his knees so that his ass is sticking in the air. Kyle kneels down before it and parts his father's cheeks with his hands, the resultant chasm inviting Kyle to explore it with his tongue.

The three relations, perverts and proud of it, are now joined together in their sex with John licking his mother's cunt and Kyle simultaneously licking his father's ass. John's face is smeared with little threads of his mother's pussy juice as their grunts and groans rise to a crescendo, mixing with the sound of the still heavy rain ...

11.

But Audrey, John and Kyle have forgotten all about the rain, they are so lost in their private taboo world of adult incestuous sex that the rest of the universe has ceased to exist. John and Kyle stand up as Audrey moves onto her knees in front of them. Father and son begin wanking their cocks to orgasm. John wanks his cock in his right hand while touching up his son's bare ass with his left. He couldn't be more turned on if he tried; not only does he love showing his cock off to his mother, he loves wanking and cumming in front of her, too.

"Aaagh!" screams John as he feels his balls contract as they start to bubble up with cum, fit to bursting as he continues wanking furiously, sweat erupting on his face, "I'm nearly there, mom. Where d'you want it?"

"Over my face," Audrey replies without hesitation. "Let me have it all, darling,"

"Go on, dad," says Kyle, urging his father on, "give gran all you've got."

Audrey leans in and looks up at John, opening her mouth to receive his hot delicious sperm as she crouches in front of him. She loves being spunked over her face, especially when it is her own son doing the ejaculating.

John makes sure he doesn't disappoint his mother as he relinquishes his left hand from Kyle's ass and resumes wanking his cock to orgasm, his round purply knob head peeping in and out of his foreskin as his hand flies up and down his rock hard cock shaft. He leans forward slightly, almost losing his balance as his legs buckle and his ass cheeks clench while his face creases into a frown of concentration, his eyes closed as the gathering storm of his colossal orgasm approaches, matching almost the tempo of the storm outside.

"Aaaagh!" John cries again as the familiar delicious sensations known to all men start to course their way through his prick, "here it comes, mom. Are you ready for this?"

"Sure am, darling," Audrey replies, "shoot it all over me. Quick!"

Audrey's words are still hanging in the air as, a millimetre of a second later, John groans loudly as he spurts out several long ribbons of his thick spunky jism all over his mother's face. Audrey has been looking forward to this moment all evening and is determined to savor the thrill as John's cumshot continues in full flow.

"Aaaagh!" Audrey screams, mimicking John as the first of her son's warm blasts plasters her nose and the second her chin while a third helping rains down on her tits, "oh yeah, this is brilliant, darling."

"Shit!" cries John as the hot spurts keep cumming, the sensations in his jerking cascading prick as potent as ever and covering Audrey in copious amounts of his incestuous sperm until she is virtually unrecognisable, "this is fucking tremendous, mom."

"Try and get it in my mouth, darling," says Audrey, beside herself with maternal pride as she allows herself to be covered in the thick rich layers of her son's spunk as it splashes down on her face and tits. Kyle has moved round to get a bird's eye view of his father's gigantic explosion.

As if she is at the dentist, Audrey opens her mouth as wide as she can, eager to taste the continuing torrents of her son's cream. She can't get enough as she holds her head up, screwing her eyes tightly shut as John takes direct aim on her mouth as he continues erupting over his mother. Audrey laps it all up, drinking as much of the sweet tasting sex juice as she can.

"Oh, so much, darling," Audrey smiles delightedly, "have you been saving it up?"

"All for you, mom," John murmurs, leaning down and taking his mother's head in his hands and kissing Audrey hard on the lips and tasting the remains of his own spunk into the bargain. "That was a glorious wank and I know how much you love feeling my spunk on your face and tasting and swallowing it."

"Sure fucking do, son, those lovely big balls of yours always give me lots of nice hot spunk to taste," Audrey replies, reaching out and fondling John's now empty nut sacs.

"It's my pleasure, mom," John replies, "I was on cloud nine as I came all over you, I just love all this hot raunchy sex with you and Kyle. The fact we shouldn't be doing it at all makes it all the more enjoyable."

"That's what incest is all about," Audrey replies as she quickly takes John's cock into her mouth to suck on the last few drops of her son's sperm as he comes down from the dizzy heights of his orgasm, cleaning his cock with her tongue. "Fucking hell, dad," Kyle says admiringly, wanking hard and seconds away from cumming himself, "that was one hell of a cumshot, it was like a volcano."

"Yeah," says John, glancing at his son who is about to cum at any second, "and it looks like she's about to get a lot more. You ready to cum, son?"

"I sure am, dad," Kyle replies, "I'm gonna blow the biggest load of my life."

"Shoot it in your gran's mouth, son," John says, "she loves tasting it."

"Get ready for a second helping, gran," Kyle says, "I'm gonna shoot .... aaagh!"

Kyle's words come out in a rush, rolling into each other and culminating in a groan loud enough to wake the dead as Audrey relinquishes John's cock from her mouth and points her face in the direction of her grandson. His young athletic body shudders as he wanks his cock, doing a little dance on the spot as he shoots his load, his equally gigantic explosion of hot glossy cum going straight into his grandmother's waiting mouth, successfully hitting its target like a bullet from a gun.

"Oh yes!" screams Audrey as her grandson's thick cum lands on her face, mingling with his father's deposits, "this is just fantastic. How many other lucky ladies get to be spunked over by both their son and grandson?"

"Quite a lot, mom," says John, "if we're to believe the amount of times you go on about how incest is more common than people think."

Audrey doesn't reply, she is still enjoying lapping up the combined spunk of her son and grandson. John, still in the throes of his excitement, holds his thick sated cock in his hand as he stands back to watch his son fill Audrey's mouth with more lavish helpings of thick salty cum. Kyle manages to give his grandmother four large helpings of his fresh cream before his supply dries up. The elderly horny slut is completely addicted to spunk and swallows almost all of it and what she can't manage to drink seeps out the corners of her mouth.

"Fucking hell, gran," Kyle says, as Audrey savors the fourth and final spurt of her grandson's sperm, "this is incredible. You sure like swallowing cum."

"Yeah," breathes John, "mom's a right fucking cumslut, no doubt about that. Look how she's covered in it all."

"And proud of it, too, I love being a cum slut," says Audrey, opening her cum-coated mouth to show her son and grandson how full it is with their spunk. "What a humdinger of a cum bath the pair of you both gave me."

"A humdinger cum bath for a humdinger cum slut," replies John and they all laugh as he puts an arm around Kyle's shoulders and kisses his son, a kiss to which Kyle responds fully, tasting his father's tongue. As they start to get their breaths back, Audrey stands and goes over to the windows, shutting the curtains against the driving rain. Her face is barely recognisable under several layers of the thick white globules of her son and grandson's freshly produced incestuous cream.

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,732 Followers