At Home with the Rothwells Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,732 Followers

"Gran looks great covered in our spunk, eh dad?" says Kyle as he and John break free from each other's mouths.

"Beautiful," says John. "I'd like to tell the whole world that this beautiful lady is my mother."

"And my beautiful grandmother," adds Kyle.

"Go on with you," replies Audrey, laughing through mouthfuls of spunk, delighted at the show of affection and going into the kitchen to prepare some drinks, still savoring the thrill of the two fabulous facial cumshots.

John and Kyle sit together on the sofa, resting as they come down from their orgasms. When Audrey returns with the drinks, having washed her face and tits at the kitchen sink, they sip them gratefully ...

12.

But the night is still young and after half an hour or so of inactivity, John, Kyle and Audrey are raring to go again. Their sex drives, surprise surprise, are very strong.

"I need a good hard fucking," Audrey says, "which one of you wants to be first to stick your nozzle in my tank?"

I've got a better idea," says John.

What's that?" asks Audrey, even though she has a good idea.

"Why don't Kyle and I both stick our nozzles in your tank, as you so charmingly put it? Would you like that, mom?" John asks.

"Yeah, go on, gran," says Kyle, imploringly, "you enjoyed it the other night when dad and I double fucked you while mom and Beth watched."

"What are you waiting for, then?" asks Audrey, "let's get on with it, shall we?"

John lies down on the floor, his enormous cock so hard it points upwards to the ceiling, ready and waiting to ram it into his own mother's cunt. Audrey climbs over her son, facing towards him and resting her hands on his chest for extra balance. Her large breasts are in front of John's face, the aureoles dark and stiff and he lifts his head to suck the nipples of his mother's two imposing melons.

Audrey slowly impales her cunt on her son's thick fuck pole while Kyle moves round and inserts his own throbbing tool into his grandmother's ass. Outside, the rain is still falling, lashing against the windows.

They stay silent for a moment, not moving as they acclimatise themselves to the situation. Then, slowly at first, both men begin to pump Audrey at once, increasing the speed of the fucking as the seconds and minutes fly past until Audrey feels her whole body will burst. As Kyle has just said, it isn't the first time Audrey has been treated to an exciting double penetration by her own son and grandson and she knows that, happily, it won't be the last.

"Oh you buggers," Audrey cries exaltedly, "fuck my cunt and ass. Harder, harder!"

She looks over her shoulder and smiles happily, feeling extremely decadent as John and Kyle fill both her holes as they bury their cocks balls deep in her cunt and ass and trying not to think of her husband Frank who, if he was still with them would have also had his cock buried deep in her mouth by now, so that all three of her holes were filled as they had been on many occasions before Frank died.

"This is fucking brilliant," Kyle manages to say in-between gasps of breath as he fucks the life out of his grandmother's ass, his clenching buttocks rising and falling with every penetrating thrust. "I love incest."

"Fucking brilliant," John murmurs in agreement, flat on his back as he thrusts upwards to give Audrey's cunt another hard poke. He can feel Kyle's cock simultaneously pounding Audrey's ass.

"This is what its all about," Audrey manages to say, likewise in-between loud grunts as the intense double fuck goes on and on, the grunts and groans drowning out the sound of the rain, as she takes inch after more inch of the two large blood-related cocks into her body. Audrey is on cloud nine and while John once again gives her more of the enormous pleasure he has done for the past twenty-five years, ever since he was a teenager and first joined his parents in hardcore incestuous threesomes, just like the one taking place right now except that now the participants are mother, son and grandson rather than mom, dad and son.

As well as enjoying the attention her cunt is getting from her son, Audrey is also marvelling at how good at fucking Kyle has become since his indoctrination into the family sex club as he continues to slam her in the ass. Audrey still possesses the stamina and enthusiasm of a girl of twenty rather than a woman in her sixties, the excitement and enjoyment increasing immeasurably in the knowledge that the two hard cocks giving her so much pleasure are those of her own son and grandson. They never tire of each other.

"Shit, mom, I'm gonna cum again," John cries, after ten minutes of non-stop hardcore fucking, and immediately unleasges another helping of his white hot incestuous spunk deep into the dark sweaty recesses of his mother's cunt. Simultaneously, Audrey enjoys a string of multiple orgasms as her son cums his load inside her.

"Oh, I do love cumming with a cock inside me," Audrey screams, bouncing up and down on John's cock as the first spurts of her son's boiling fuck cream start to flood her greasy cunt, greatly adding to the pleasure of her own orgasms.

"I love cumming in your cunt too, mom," John replies, sucking again on her tits and feeling absolutely tremendous as he always does after fucking his mother, "just as much as I love shooting over your face."

Audrey leans forwards and French kisses John on the lips. Kyle is fast approaching another overwhelming orgasm of his own. "I'm gonna cum, too," he screams.

"Shoot it over my ass cheeks, sweetheart," Audrey says, "I want to feel your warm spunk running down my bum."

Kyle is happy to obey as he pulls his cock out of his grandmother's ass, his screams turning into a long satisfying sigh as he shoots his second load of the night all over Audrey's ass cheeks. John twists his head round in time to observe the thick globules of his son's slimy sperm trickling across his mother's rotund buttocks before seeping into her ass crack.

"Good one, son?" asks John, glancing at Kyle.

"Awesome, dad," replies Kyle as he slowly starts to get his breath back. "Two brilliant orgasms in the space of an hour."

"You both shot big loads there," says Audrey as she savors the thrill of the nice warm spunk in her cunt and on her ass. "A porn star would be really proud to produce cumshots like yours."

"Thanks, gran," says Kyle. "This is a great family, the best in the world. I love you all so much."

"You've just proved that, sweetheart," murmurs Audrey softly as she starts to get her breath back.

"I'm so pleased and proud you're my dad and my gran," Kyle goes on, rolling over onto the carpet and inhaling air deep into his lungs.

"Thanks son," replies John, "and not just a great family but a great fucking family, too. Incest is the best sex imaginable."

"It certainly is," Audrey replies as she falls across John, kissing him on the lips as Kyle rolls over onto his back. As the three relations come down from their orgasms, the sound of the rain is met by another crashing roll of thunder and yet more quicksilver flashes of lightning, enhancing the nude bodies of the three sleazy relatives as they slowly start to relax while basking in the afterglow of another of their perverted sex sessions. But even now the fun is far from over ...

13.

It is now well past midnight, the rain has eased off a bit and they are all as horny as fuck again and ready for some more boiling hot incestuous sex while wondering what Lauren and Bethany are up to at the motel. In fact, after several hours of some hot mother and daughter lesbianism, they are now sleeping it off.

Not so for John, Kyle and Audrey, however. After another long rest during which they partake of some refreshments while remaining nude, John and Audrey kneel in front of each other on the carpet. John begins sucking and licking his mother's tits while Kyle crawls underneath and inbetween her legs to lick her pussy. Audrey almost faints from sheer pleasure at the feel of the two hot tongues slurping majestically over her tits and cunt.

Kyle and John then enjoy a hot father and son sixty-nine before Kyle fucks his father.

"Watch this, mom," John says, as he impales himself on his son's thick fuck pole, "watch me get fucked as I sit on Kyle's prick."

"I'm watching, darling," replies Audrey, her eyes rooted to the scene in front of her as her son sinks his asshole onto his son's quivering pole, "take it all."

John splices his legs out, facing his mother to give Audrey the best possible view of the gay incestuous penetration, smiling at his mother as he enjoys the sensation of being fucked by his son while his mother watches. Kyle's cock is completely swallowed up by his father's tight asshole as John starts to post up and down, slowly at first and then more urgently as his son increases the tempo, groaning as his son's schlong pushes up against his sphincter.

"Aaagh!" screams John, not for the first time during this latest family sex session, and absolutely enthralled in the knowledge that the hard cock pleasuring his asshole is not any cock but that of his young horny son, "that feels fantastic. Harder,harder!"

Summoning all hisstrength and willpower, Kyle fucks his father's asshole as hard as he can, displaying a strength and maturity way beyond his years. For John, as he rises and falls with each thrust of Kyle's splendid prick, the excitement is magnified by the knowledge that not only is he being fucked by his son but that his mother is watching.

Audrey, too, is ecstatic as she watches, her eyes like saucers as they don't waver for even a second from the hot forbidden scene being played out right in front of her.

My word, Kyle," she says, "anyone would think you'd been fucking your daddy's ass for longer than just three years."

John's smile grows wider as he continues posting up and down on his son's cock, a smile that melts Audrey's heart and, she feels sure, could break glass, given half the chance. John is thrilled to bits that Kyle has proved himself a very quick learner but with experienced teachers like his relatives, that is not in itself altogether surprising. Audrey is completely unable to drag her eyes away from the sleazy fuck show, watching fascinated as her grandson's stiff pole slices hungrily between the walls of her son's equally hungry ass.

"Wow!" Audrey exclaims as Kyle's cock becomes firmly embedded in his father's ass, "what a great live porn show you're putting on for me. I could happily watch the pair of you fucking all night. You're both enjoying it, aren't you?"

"Fucking well am, mom," John replies, smiling as he rolls over on to his hands and knees to allow Kyle to fuck him doggy style, "feels fucking great having my son's cock pounding my ass and knowing you're watching."

"Oh, I'm watching, sweetheart," Audrey replies, "I wouldn't miss this for the world. I love watching the pair of you fuck."

"Yeah," Kyle breathes, "and I love it too, gran. Fucking dad's ass with my big prick in front of you."

"Big being the operative word," mumbles Audrey as she continues fingering her fanny while her eyes never shift from the hot scene being played out right in front of her. "Beats watching a porn movie, I must say."

"You can't beat the real thing, mom," John manages to murmur in-between gasps as he pushes back allowing his asshole to meet every thrust of Kyle's cock and thoroughly enjoying the sensation of having his own son's stiff pole inside him.

"You sure can't," says Audrey in full agreement with John's observations about the real thing being far better than anything porn can show them.

"Yeah," John manages to breathe huskily, his voice steeped in lust as Kyle pounds into him as if his life depends on it, "fuck that hot daddy ass."

Kyle has fucked his father many times now and is determined to make each one better than the last and, judging by John's grunts and groans, he is not failing in that respect.

Audrey moves across and kneels down in front of John, pressing her cunt up against his mouth. John feels as if he has died and gone to heaven as he sucks and licks his mother's cunt while simultaneously taking it up the ass from his son. The three bodies are quivering as they fulfil all their carnal desires, totally lost in their love and lust for each other.

After several minutes, Audrey lies on her back, crawling underneath her son's legs and looking upwards to get a better view of the fucking, her mouth salivating as she watches Kyle's balls slapping hard against his father's ass cheeks as his cock disappears and reappears every few seconds from the redraw tunnel of John's asshole. Kyle is pumping John's ass just as hard and fast as he had Audrey's, sending his father onto an even higher level of horniness.

The two sex mad men are both gearing up for a third sensational orgasm and sure enough, five minutes later, Kyle groans as he cums in his father's ass.

John smiles as he feels his son's warm spunk flood his asshole. He stands up and begins wanking his cock as Audrey rests on her knees, fingering her fanny to give herself another stupendous orgasm.

"Kneel in front of me, son," John says and Kyle, exhausted as he is, somehow finds the energy to comply with his father's request and drag his body round in front of his father. Seconds later, he looks up and smiles as John unleashes another thick swathe of sex juice over his son's face and chest.

"Oh!" cries Audrey, her excitement undimmed after hours of hot incestuous action, "where on earth do you boys get all your spunk from?"

It is a rhetorical question that needs no answer. John's smile, however, is nevertheless an answer of sorts as he looks down and he and his mother watch the thick daddy gunge cover Kyle's nose and chin before running southwards over his tits and down his chest to his navel. Kyle smiles as he savors the enjoyment of feeling the deliciously warm contents of his father's balls wash over him until he is thoroughly smothered in the long thick reams of John's spunk.

The three horny family members smile at each other as they roll over onto the floor and lie down together as, yet again, they start to recover from the thrill of their sensational orgasms. But so horny have they all become that they just do not want to stop. Their enthusiasm knows no bounds and they all feel as if they can go on forever ...

14.

And so, after another short breather, they begin having sex all over again. They are all whores and proud of being so, too...

Before the night is out, both John and Kyle fuck Audrey again, only this time separately, giving Kyle a chance to sample his prick in his grandmother's cunt. Far into the night, they treat Audrey to a long hard spit roasting with Kyle continuing to fuck Audrey while John stands in front of his mother to have his cock sucked again.

Then John fucks Kyle who is proving himself just as adept at taking cock up his ass as his father and, also, as Audrey is taking cock in both her cunt and ass. Kyle lifts his right leg up onto the side of the sofa, letting his balls hang down, while John stands behind him and inserts his throbbing pole into his son's aasshole

"This is what life is all about," Kyle thinks to himself as his father's mammoth prick pistons his asshole, "non-stop sex with my family all night long."

And that is exactly what they continue to do, their unflagging enthusiasm ensuring they will carry on for as long as possible, unlike the rain which none of them has noticed has finally rained itself out and that all is now still and silent under the black scudding clouds - apart from the grunting and groaning emanating from the three members of the Rothwell family as they continue sucking and fucking the night away ...

ALL FOR NOW

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,732 Followers