At Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You reach to the bed stand and grab the dildo that was patiently waiting to be used... you cover it with my juices and push it into my pussy at the same time you drive deep into my ass... filling both my holes at the same time... sending me into orbit with a mind blowing orgasm...

My fingers wrap around the dildo and I start fucking myself with it, moving with the same strokes as your cock... you can feel the dildo against your cock... everything full, tight and hot... you slow down so as to savor the moment... your hand guides mine, fucking me with the dildo faster and faster... shoving it deep into my pussy... I scream out as another orgasm covers my body... my pussy pulsing over and over...

You take the dildo from my hand... removing it from my pussy, seeing it dripping with my cum, and place it back on the stand... You take your cock from my ass, push it back into my wet pussy and start fucking me hard and deep... I wrap my legs around your waist, pulling you deeper... I can feel you wanting to explode...

You reach down... wrap your arms around me... pulling me off the bed... your cock buried deep in my pussy... you turn, push me against the wall, holding me... you kiss my neck... holding me against the wall, you start fucking me harder and harder... my tits bouncing against your chest... my legs around your waist... looking me in the eyes...

You can feel my body starting to tense as another orgasm starts... you lean in, whisper to me that it's been worth the wait... kiss me deeply, our tongues dancing... and as my orgasm reaches it's peak...I feel your cock jump inside me... you let out a primal moan and as you look into my eyes again... our body collide in the most fantastic orgasm... pulsing together... both of us screaming out... our bodies shaking...

As we come down from the clouds you ease me to my feet, my knees shaking... I lead you to the bath room and start a hot shower for us... as the steam rises in the room I grab the soap and slowly wash you, touching every inch of your body... when I finish, you wash my body, exploring the curves all over again...

We finish the shower... dry each other off and we dress for dinner... knowing that the night will be even better... all we have done is taken the edge off... now the fun begins... At Last...

12