At Last A Weekend Alone Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next you feel him pull his pants up and step away from you saying

"Right time for breakfast slut, I want you to fry up some bacon and eggs with hash browns on the side, Let's go bitch, we haven't got all day"

With that he slaps you on the taunt cheek of your arse making you jerk with a start from the depths of your reverie.

You push yourself away from the counter and turn around towards the stove behind you taking a tentative step towards the opposite bench area.

Suddenly you are almost jerked off your feet as your upper torso seems locked in place, Letting out a painful squeal you glance back towards the bench you have just been leaning on to see that he has unwittingly placed the banana in the top most draw and closed it again.

Your step away from the counter causes the loops on your nipples to tighten even more and the result is an agonising ache that makes your whole breast throb with pain, the draw opens slightly and the banana slides out from the confines on the sliding draw. Before you can react it slips over the edge of the draw lip and plummets towards the floor. But of course before it reaches the tiles it is pulled taunt by the lines that has secured it to your nipples. Once again you feel the god awful pain as your teats are stretched to almost ripping point and your breasts ache from the abuse they are receiving.

All this time he is standing next to the table laughing at your predicament and you feel a sudden surge of anger and humiliation as once again you realise you cannot underestimate this animal.

Unconsciously you stoop to try and relieve the pressure in your breasts allowing the banana to swing in front of your face and pulling again at your teats making you gasp in pain. Your hands move up to cup your tits from beneath and you can feel the hard tight muscles as your tits are pulled tight by this cruel method of torture. You try to rub your breasts and ease the ache throbbing in them but this only encourages the banana to swing around in small circles pulling your nipples in every direction. Again and again your groan in discomfort pleading in your mind for this torment to stop,

You stay still and after a short time the banana stops swinging and the discomfort eases if only a little. You stand slowly and then make your way to the oven where you can already see a pan lying on the cook top and a packet of bacon and 3 eggs lying on the bench nearby.

As you turn to the corner pantry to get the oil he stops you and says

"Stop cow, I like a special oil blend with my breakfast so just turn on the element and I'll instruct you accordingly. Do as I say, when I say it, and this will be a breakfast like you have never had before".

You reach over the oven and turn on the element for the frying pan accordingly and then step back waiting for his next instruction.

"Hey while we wait for the pan to heat up why don't you dance for me, do a little tap dance on the tiles for me, wiggle those legs and shake your arse for me bitch".

Reddening slightly with embarrassment you lift your hands behind your neck and pull your elbows back making your tits swell and your nipples pull at the banana swinging on your tummy. Then to some imaginary music in your mind you start to gyrate your hips feeling his recent deposit of cum swill in your tummy and your pussy churns with renewed desire.

You love being made to do nasty things against your will and the anger you felt moments ago dissipates leaving behind a longing to please this man and in turn receive the mind blowing orgasms your body have begun to crave.

He tells you to keep your legs closed as he doesn't want you to spill his seed from the confines of your vagina. Sensuously you move around the kitchen, your heels clicking lightly on the titles, as you dance naked like a common strip tease slut for this man.

The he tells you to stop and remove the heated pan from the element and place it on the floor in front of you. He takes the video camera and starts to film your actions again. Then he instructs you to squat over the pan and to use your tummy muscles to push all his come and yours out on to the super heated pan – this is the oil he wants his breakfast fried in.

You can feel the heat from the pan radiating out onto your inner thighs and somewhat embarrassed you exert pressure on your abdomen using your hands to press the flesh of your stomach hoping this will help the movement of his seed from deep in your belly to make its way down your love canal and then to drip onto the pan below.

At first large dollops of his cum mixed with your own juices splash down into the pan sizzling and racing across the hot skillet. The sweet smell of his come cooking on the pan sweeps up to invade your nostrils making your head spin as you revel in the outrageous depravity that you are partaking in. Gradually the drops ease to small trickles that continue to hiss and sizzle as that drop from your gaping quim onto the hot plate.

When you think it is all out you stoop to retrieve the pan from the floor and once again place it on the hot element tipping the pan in the process and making the come mixture coat the bottom of the pan sizzling and hissing as it is heated like cooking oil onto the base of the pan.

He tells you to open your legs and squat while you prepare the food, he wants to be able to see your gaping fuck tunnel all slick and wet like a slash of hot pink splitting the apex of your thighs. It is a little difficult to do as he says with the 5 inch heels you are wearing but the effort is worth it as you feel your pussy lubricating itself in reaction to this embarrassing position.

Next he tells you to open the packet of bacon and remove just one slice. Before putting it in the pan to cook in the sizzling coating of come he tells you to push the whole slice of bacon into you cunt so as to thoroughly coat it in your juices.

Your cunt positively gushes at the mention of these depraved and nasty instructions and you eagerly push the end of the bacon strip into your pussy entrance feeling the cold slick slimy meat enter and adhere to your cunt walls. He tells you to use your fingers to move it around just to make sure that it is well coated in the vaginal secretions.

"This is going to taste so fucking good" he says with a snarl of building sexual tension.

He then gets you to remove the come sodden bacon strip from your cunt

"Keep your legs apart bitch I want to see your gash in all its pink and sopping glory"

Then you throw the piece of meat into the heated pan. The bacon splashes into the cooked come and with a loud hiss it spits and bubbles as it starts to cook in the juices. You stare at it as it moves slightly in the pan, the wrinkled pale pink edges reminding you of your own blood engorged cunt lips lying split beneath your outspread thighs on casual display for this man to admire and perve at.

He makes you repeat the same process for all the remaining slices of bacon each time your pussy moistens more as you feel the slimy cold meat enter your cunt and become coated in your essences.

Then when all the bacon is sizzling in the pan he puts the camera down and moves behind you telling you to break the eggs into the mixture and in a smaller pan on another element to cook the hash browns also lying on a board nearby.

While you cook the remainder of the breakfast you can feel one of his arms sneak beneath your arse and his hand reach up towards your cunt. When at last his fore finger touches your clitoris you shake and tremble in excitement finding it hard to concentrate on you task at hand.

He slowly moves his finger down over your hard nubbin make it ping back into place as his fingers travels slowly towards your pussy entrance. The shock of your twitching clit makes you gasp and your thighs tremble as your feel the pressure grow in your loins and your desire grows yet again.

He moves his finger with agonising slowness until you feel the first digit of his finger enter your hot slick entrance and he rotates his fingers just inside the entrance to your pussy. Again you gasp as your clit swells further from the torment and you remain legs wide spread wanting and needing the embarrassment and humiliation of the scene unfolding. Then he slides his finger out of your hole and moves his hand back sliding his finger back and back towards your dilating arse hole.

Groaning in humiliation you feel the wet trail of his finger from your pussy entrance back between your legs right to the entrance of your arse and then feel his finger nail scrape lightly over the wrinkled aperture as yet untouched during this morning session. You can imagine that as you flex your straining leg muscles and squeeze your churning pussy he can see your wrinkled puckered ring winking lasciviously as if welcoming him to invade your rectum with his finger.

Without realising it you lean slightly forward towards the heated elements pushing your arse back towards him and exposing the tight furrow of your arse crack anticipating the invasion of your rectum. He takes your hint and without ceremony forces his finger knuckle deep into your tight gripping arse hole.

You moan loudly as he holds his finger deep in your arse feeling you clench and unclench your anal tube around his finger. He leans forward and whispers in your ear

"That's it slut, fuck your arse on my finger, move your hips back and forth and plow the depths of your rectum with my stiff finger coated liberally with the stickiness of your gushing quim".

You shake in embarrassment as his words turn you on even more. With quick sharp movements you swing your hips back and forth momentarily completely removing his finger from your arse only to push back vehemently to impale yourself once more on his rigid appendage.

Once again as you begin a rhythmic sway you feel the forgotten banana swing and slap against your stomach the result of which pulls insistently at your numbed and hardened breast tips. Your breasts feel full and with a renewed ache you moan out your desire.

He tells you to stop moving and then he grabs your pony tail with his other hand pulling you back against his finger which is once again impaled in your rectum. Even though you can feel his knuckles against the soft flesh of your arse he pulls a little harder and his knuckle forces your rectum open further as his finger moves slightly deeper into your arse.

"Fuck, you are something else slut, I have never gotten so aroused so quickly after coming so hard as I have this morning. I just want to rip your rectum open and shove my hard burgeoning cock into your backside until I come over and over splashing your rectum with my seed. But I need to conserve my energy and stocks of come as we have lots of other cool things to share. I could get use to having you every day, I don't think I could not help getting hard for your luscious sweet hard ripe body, God I want to fuck you so badly".

Your mind spins as you glow in the praises he throws at you and like him you want this adventure to go on and on forever. His mind is so wicked and the things he makes you do are so original and nasty. Each step is like moving towards an undiscovered bliss or haven not yet touched by anything human.

With his finger still in your arse he tells you the breakfast is done and instructs you to put it all on a plate from the cupboard. Moving away from the oven to a cupboard on your right he follows you leaving his finger imbedded in your rectum. As you bend over to get a plate from the bottom shelf you feel his finger curl inside you and rub your prostrate making you groan and your pussy squirts a little shot of nectar onto your inner thighs. He gasps when he sees the obvious sign of arousal burst from between your pussy lips and he holds you bent over as he moves his finger back and forth once again in your rectum.

You languish in the torment of being bent over and having your rectum abused like this and notice with some relief that the banana is now lying on the floor giving your nipples a small respite by relieving the constant downward pressure on your nipples. You take advantage of the respite even though in doing so you are committing yourself to another brand of torture.

Then you feel him remove his finger completely from your arse and you know the respite is over. Tenderly you stand slowly feeling once again the scornful pain as your teats take the full pressure of the weight of the banana hanging over your belly, He moves to the table and removes all his clothes laying the folded items on the table before him. You stare with obvious desire at his taunt tight buttocks beautifully sculptured and his lean strong naked body on full display to you for the first time.

He turns and you notice his cock has swelled hard and firm, the head a dark purple pointing towards the ceiling and his scrotum is tight with balls obviously aching to release there contents once again. He tells you to place all the food on the plate and bring it to him. You do as he says and walk submissively towards him holding the plate of food that has been cooked in a mixture of both yours and his come so recently exuded from the confines of your pulsing hot quim.

He surprises you and tells you to place the plate on the floor at his feet and then you realise that he has made you prepare this cum soaked and cooked breakfast for you own consumption, not his.

He informs you that you need the sustenance for the trials ahead of you over the next 36 hours and he has already eaten while you were in the shower. Ravenously you realise how hungry you are and with your mouth watering you look forward to finally tasting the results of this unique and carefully blended concoction before you. Eagerly you place the plate at his feet and kneel on the floor before it. Just as you move your head towards the beautifully aroma emanating from the plate he tells you to stop.

Looking up past his rampant cock into his downcast eyes you ask "Yes Master, what must I do to please you?"

He places his feet slightly apart on either side of the plate and tells you to kiss his feet. With reverence and a compelling need to satisfy him and ultimately yourself you crawl forward dragging the banana on the floor between your breasts. You kiss one foot and then the other then looking up hoping to see his approval displayed on his face.

He then says "Suck my toes ones at a time and be sure to lather them with your tongue and spit".

Again you comply tasting the salty taste of his sweat.

When you have finished once again you glance up past his cock and notice a small drop of precum has formed at the tip of his cock. He beckons you up towards his throbbing penis and tells you lick the tip.

Never losing eye contact with him you raise to a kneeling position and holding your breasts in each hand as a sign of your submissiveness you lean forward and reverently lick his cock tasting the sweet droplet that has welled at his piss slit. He groans and you feel his cock twitch as yet another bead of moisture issues from his cock which you do not hesitate to lick from his cock head.

Once done and without prompting you move your head over his cock and slowly lower your mouth onto his turgid member eventually engulfing his whole penis in your mouth and expertly deep-throating his phallus, massaging his plum and top part of his shaft with your throat muscles. This causes him to groan deeply and you feel his cock twitch inside your mouth and throat.

You hold him in your throat for as long as you can until you have to pull back to allow yourself to breathe. You hold his cock in your mouth and lather the underside with your tongue as you suck in cold drafts of air to refill your lungs. The combination makes him tremble and jerk in your mouth and you feel his nut sack slap your chin as he pushes back into your throat. You don't resist as the feeling of power you suddenly have over him is a refreshing change from the subjugation you have been put through in the last 12 hours or so.

For a small time it is you that is actually in control for a change and you know that he has relinquished his control if only for this time to let you show him just how masterful you can be with someone you crave and desire to please so much.

Reluctantly he pulls his hips back and slips his cock from your mouth then moves forward again brushing his saliva coated cock over your nose and forehead. You nuzzle his nut sack with your lips and give them a few deft licks before he again pulls away. He steps around you and tells you it is time to eat.

Just as you are lowering your head to the plate anxiously looking forward to filling the growing rumble in your tummy he tells you to first reach between your legs with your right hand and put your middle finger deep into your cunt. You do so with a gasp of pleasure as your finger feels the obvious heat of your loins and in turn your pussy reacts to the welcome intrusion that stirs the aching need inside.

Then he tells you to reach back behind you with your left hand and push your middle finger into your rectum. Again you comply and through the thin membrane of skin between your arse and vagina your can feel the fingers of each hand touch each other as they are plunged deep inside their respective orifices.

Then he tells you to eat and you lean forward and start to gobble and lap up the mixture of bacon, egg, potato, and come like a dog eating from his bowl.

You hear a steady hum while you eat and you realise once again he is filming you in this depraved predicament. What a sight this must be for him to see you clad only in a 5 inch red heels, your hair in a high pony tail, your breasts heaving with fishing line that has long ago numbed your nipples and a banana placed between them on the floor attached to the other end of the line, one hand behind you with you middle finger wedged up to the knuckle in your own arse, the other hand squashed against your chest and similarly with its middle digit knuckle deep in your glistening soaking vagina, Your legs and arse muscles taunt as you stretch forward and eat like a hungry mongrel eating the contents of the plate that is the ingredients for a normal household breakfast but fried in a mixture of semen and your own cunt juice. This is so depraved and yet you can't wait to find out what other deliciously nasty combinations this man has in store for you.

As you eat you are aware of egg yolk and bacon grease smeared across your lips and chin but even still you force your face into the mess before you, enjoying the taste and easing of the hunger in your belly. You feel his hand on your left wrist as he pulls your finger from your arse and tells you to be sure to lick up all the scraps like the dog you are. The larger food pieces have long since been eaten and you start to push the plate around the floor as you endeavour to clean any last vestige of food remaining. He tells you to now put your free hand also between the your legs in front and for you to put your other middle finger in next to the other effectively spreading your cunt and keeping you hunched over on the floor with your face licking the plate in front of you.

From behind he can see your pussy lips gaping apart as both middle fingers rest inside your quim, the pink wet gash of your pussy contrasting with the pale skin of your moonlike bottom pushed into the air behind you. You feel like such a slut and slowly you rotate your hips feeling your fingers moving around inside your cunt as you wantonly gyrate your arse making your wrinkled hole wink at him attracting his attention to this now vacant orifice.

As if you could count on your talents to deliver your wishes you feel him squat behind you and the head of his engorged penis pulses against the ring of your bottom for a brief moment before he plunges his cock balls deep into your rectum. The invasion is so sudden that you open your mouth and lift your head slightly causing your chin to push against the plate which in turn slides across the floor with a small rattle towards the table. Your fingers clench in your pussy and you effectively close your fists around your pubic bone eliciting a wail of pain and pleasure all merged into one deep grunt.