At Last A Weekend Alone Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He starts to pound relentlessly into your tight unlubricated rectum grunting and moaning his appreciation of the tight hold your poo shute has on his rock hard cock. All the time your head is moving back and forth on the plate smearing the remains of the egg and bacon grease over your neck and making your nipples brush over the cold tiles again and again. However they have been tied for so long that you can hardly feel the coolness beneath you and they simply feel like disembodied pieces of hard rubber being flicked mercilessly on the ends of your heaving breasts.

Suddenly he grabs you by your pony tail and pulls your head back so that you are kneeling up with his cock lodged deep in your rectum. You groan deep and long as the banana pulls at your nipples as they take its weight once again. He tells you to take your hands from inside your cunt and place them behind you and to smear your juices on his thighs and buttocks. With an audibleplopyou remove your hot sticky fingers from your raging gash and do as he says lovingly moving your wet hands over his thighs, clutching them, and helping him to rut into you by pulling on his upper legs each time he drives his cock into your arse.

You set up an exquisite rhythm by pulling him into your arse with your hands clutching his thighs and then as you allow him to slip back out your clench your arse muscles effectively milking his cock then releasing the tension to pull him back in again. He groans his satisfaction at your efforts and you feel him increase the pace on his fucking.

You close your eyes as you lose yourself in the bliss of the moment knowing all to well that soon you will be tumbling head over heels in your orgasmic rush once again. You have never come so much so hard before in your life and you never want this experience to end.

You feel a tugging sensation at your nipples but you try to ignore it as you can feel that magic moment is only seconds away. He starts making short sharp jabs into your arse and you can feel his cock swelling as it prepares to unleash yet another torrent of his seed into your craving body.

Then he pulls back so far that he turgid rock hard phallus completely leaves your gaping rectum and you feel his hesitate ever so slightly before with a roar he plunges violently back into your rectum as deep as he can the head of his cock stretching your sphincter muscle just a touch more which in turn releases your own pent up orgasm.

You feel his cock twitch violently over and over deep in your arse as he fills your bowels with splashes of his jism but this quickly recedes as you feel him deftly remove both fishing line loops from your numbed and throbbing teats.

As the blood rushes back into your tortured nipples the pain is an unbearable agony but coupled with your crashing orgasm it makes the pleasure tenfold and you scream hysterically unsure of whether it is in pain or pleasure You feel a massive amount of fluid gush from between your pussy lips soaking your knees and the tiles beneath you and you realise in your ultimate pleasure and anguish that you have pissed yourself during the throes of this mind blowing orgasm.

As your come subsides and you feel little tremors ripple though your body you reach up to massage your agonised nipples once again eliciting moans of pain. You slump forward bringing your hands down to stop your fall as you pant heavily on your hands and knees and realise that he is still hard inside your rectum, his balls crushed up against your soaking swollen lips and he is starting to move again. You can feel his semen in your bowels so you know he has reached his desired orgasm.

You protest feebly when you feel his weight shift as he starts to thrust once again in and out of your abused rectum. Unknown to you your sphincter muscle has closed so tightly around the shaft of his cock that it has trapped the blood in his penis and moving by remote control only he cannot resist trying to reach another orgasm in your wonderful & heavenly tight arsehole.

You add words to your protest and say

"No more.....I can't take another hit like that without resting first, please stop............awwwwwwwwww gawd that feel so delicious, I can feel your cock stirring your semen inside my rectum. Fuck yes, whip it baby whip it good. I don't think I can but I want you to come in my arse again. Pound me, Fuck me, slam your cock in my arse. Use my slut arse to empty your jism into, fill me with your come.....come on baby you can do it".

While you encourage him you rock gently on your hands and knees and he tells you to milk his cock with your arse muscles like the last time. With a little effort that makes you cringe in pain you clench your arse muscles over and over forgetting any sort of rhythm, just doing as he says and ignoring the pain hoping you can make him come again soon.

The clenching of your arse is out of time with his thrusts but this doesn't matter as he feels your soft rectal tunnel close unexpectantly over his shaft sometimes on the in stroke and others during the out stroke. If at all possible he finds this more exciting that the previous copulation. You hear him grunting and feel sweat dripping off his body over your back while feeling his belly slap your arse make it wobble to and fro.

You hear his breath coming in short laboured bursts and with pride you know you are going to make him come again so soon. He falls over your back lifting his knees and using his toes to pivot his thrusts strongly into your arse. You can feel ever contour of his veined and ridged cock as it slides in and out of your over sensitised anal passage and pulls and pushes at your tight sphincter muscle.

Reaching beneath you he grabs the banana now unleashed from your tits. He then pulls you upright so that you are both on your knees locked together with his cock deep in your arse. Your legs are spread and he feels along the front of your belly until you feel his fingers touch the top of your cunt. He stands up on his knees forcing you to also do the same as you hang limply on his cock embedded in the rectum.

You suspect you know what he intends to do but you are so exhausted you cannot find the will to resist and you move hopelessly in his embrace as he pummels your arse using your body to get himself off again.

Once again you get the familiar signal as you feel him take short fast jabs at your bottom and know that his imminent release is fast approaching. Then like last time he pulls back but this time not quite as far so that his cock head stays just inside your poor tortured rectum.

Instead of pushing his hips forward to shaft you he places his hand on the back of your neck and with a guttural yell pushes you violently back onto his turgid member. In addition he has placed the banana upright against the entrance to your cunt and when he pushes you down onto his cock he also impales your cunt onto the banana until you feel it batter your cervix again bruising it and making you cry out in anguish.

As your cunt stretches to take the full breadth of the banana it also causes your arse to tighten around his thumping cock. Knowing this would be the effect he screams out his orgasm as he feels the ultra tight confines of your rectum massage his come out of his cock.

His nuts are jerking and spasming as he feels them get stabbed by the hard end of the banana sticking out of your cunt. As a result he grunts in delirium as he feels another load of his hot come surge up his cock and burst forth into your rectum again in less than 10 minutes since his last orgasm.

You hang limply on his twitching cock and the banana buried deep in your arse and cunt respectively unable to orgasm yourself but pleased that he has finally attained the orgasm that has caused you so much more pain in the last 10 minutes.

Slowly you fall forward this time using your hands to let yourself slide to the cold tiles beneath and your feel his now limp and used cock slide from the capture of your arse hole. He lets you fall and looking down gasps as his cock leaves your tight arse which is quickly followed by a flow of creamy white man seed that drips onto the floor below. Your left leg is crooked up under your stomach while you stretch your right leg out behind you. He reaches forward with his hand cupped and watches mesmerised as his own hot jism flows from your anus and pools in the palm of his hand.

Then reaching forward with his other hand he tenderly grabs your pony tail and pulls your head back. Reaching forward he places his come filled hand in front of you and says

"Drink bitch, I can feel another hard on coming and you need all the strength you can muster for the next round".

You groan desperately just wanting to roll over and go to sleep but instead you force your own face into his hand and noisily slurp the contents of his hand into your mouth swallowing his emission with a renewed gusto.

He tells you to clean up the kitchen and put the dishes in the dish washer while he goes and has a shower. He tells you if you want anything to eat to eat the banana in your cunt but to not skin it first, to eat it skin and all and to be sure to tape the whole process for him to view later.

Also he tells you not to clean your face, he wants to be able to look at your face during the day and when he sees that egg and grease smeared all over it, it will remind him of the animal rutting pig he had the pleasure of fucking this morning.

He stands and steps beside you and tells you to lick him clean before he goes. You look up and with agonising slowness you reach up and hold his wet shrivelled flaccid penis in your hand as you reluctantly lick and suck all his semen from his cock as instructed. He then tells you to lick his balls and you remember he has had them squished up against your pussy moments after you pissed yourself. In mild revulsion you lap his nuts and spread your tongue flatly over his scrotum while you hold his flaccid cock up over your nose and forehead.

Then he tells you to put just the head back in your mouth and to push your tongue into his piss slit as far as it will go. You do as he says slowly rotating the tip of your tongue inside his sensitive pee hole. Unbelievingly you start to feel his penis engorge with blood again and the plum of his cock head swells as it rests on your tongue.

You stare in disbelief up into his eyes and he laughs wickedly saying

"See slut, what you do to me. I have come so often in the last night and morning that it would seemingly be impossible for me to get another erection so soon. But no, with your expert ministrations and obvious slut talents you have helped me pass the boundaries of the impossible. I intend to fuck you so often this weekend that I will not stop until I have dry come no less than 2 times in a row".

You fall back in horror thinking that you are sure you can still feel a load, if only a small one, nestled in his nuts. And from what he says he wants to fuck so much that when he comes there will be no emission and not just once but twice – Is that at all possible?

Oh god this man never fails to surprise you. You decide then and there you will do whatever it takes to make this man regret his decision – If he wants to be drained of his come you decide you will drain him body, heart, and soul so that in the end he will be a quivering wretched mass of nerves when you finish with him.

He notes the resilience and defiance that reflects in your eyes and he knows now that together you will surpass even higher boundaries than those attained this morning.

Reflectively he realises to meet this challenge he may need to enlist some help, maybe that newspaper boy who witnessed your degradation this morning would like a full fledged introduction into the depraved world of sex and humiliation before the day is out. And being just a young buck no doubt he would have a copious amount of young virile seed to spill in your lovely body. The more he thinks about it the more he likes the idea of permanently tainting the young male virgin while using him to further push you to your limits.

As he moves towards the bathroom he says

"I have another idea. Call your newspaper mate from this morning and invite him over for morning tea. Be sure to convince him to come over and say what you need to but don't warn him of any impending danger. Just think of him as your only source of vitamins for the rest of the weekend. Without him you will be going thirsty and hungry until you collapse from exhaustion. Even then I will be sure to fuck your brains out until you regain consciousness; I think you are really going to enjoy this. Oh and when he arrives, don't get dressed, leave on the heels and if he asks tell him all about this morning, I'm sure he will want some details of how you happened to be pressed up against the dining room window rubbing your clit like a dry rubber all over it and leaving a smear of hot come like snail trails for his benefit. I will join you shortly after a shower and a short rest and then.....let the games begin".

You hear his wicked laugh as he recedes down the hallway towards the bathroom. Slowly you get to your feet feeling the banana ease out of your quaking pussy amidst a trail of pussy juice and his semen leaking from your arse and running down the inside of your leg.

Visibly trembling you pick up the plate from the floor in front of you and then stoop to pick up the banana also. You walk the plate to the dishwasher eyeing the banana lying wet and glistening on the plate. Without thinking you reach for the video camera left on the counter and reversing it while flicking it on to record mode and facing you. Then with loving slurps and smacking of your lips you start to eat the banana skin and all. After all you don't know how long it will be before you get to have such a delicious meal again.