At Last Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever heard of sensory deprivation?" He looked at her blankly. She didn't know if that meant he hadn't heard of it, or if he didn't know how to respond. "Your punishment is all over now, and we're going to try a little experiment."

BJ's confusion must have been apparent, as Li laughed softly and explained. "I made you go through that because of the thong situation. In the future, you will think twice before being a sneaky little pervert, won't you?"

He still looked confused, but he nodded. He wasn't sure how he felt about the punishment, but if he was vindicated, he was willing to just forget it.

"You're miserable here, but I'm not. So, you are going to have to trust me completely for the rest of tonight, BJ. Can you handle that?" As she spoke, she went through her purse, apparently trying to get to something at the bottom. He watched silently as she removed her makeup case, a little hairbrush, and a few other random things she'd brought along. Being a girl was complicated, it seemed.

She was looking at him expectantly, and he realized he hadn't answered her. Uncertain of what Li had been talking about, he shrugged. He did trust her, but frightening things often followed questions like that. She decided silence was compliance, and pulled something out of her purse. It was black leather, and padded in various places, with snaps and holes.

She brought it to his head. "You belong to me, right?" She stroked his cheek with the cool leather. Again, he didn't seem to know how to respond, but suddenly, his mouth felt dry. "This is a special hood that will block out... well, everything. If this is too much for you, you're just going to have to take it off, if you can figure out how. Now give me your glasses."

He did as she said, and Li slipped them into a hard case she had brought. She'd obviously prepared for this ahead of time. "I started getting ready for this after we celebrated our six month anniversary. It was pretty obvious then that you were going to be around for a while. Can you handle this, Pookie?"

BJ nodded. He wasn't sure if he'd like it, but he was willing to give it a shot. This was something they'd never talked about before. Apparently, Li had spent some time either thinking about ways to overcome certain anxieties he had, or she'd decided to be more revealing about a few of her kinks. Maybe it was both. He waited for her next move. Li suddenly seemed very soft again, leaning forward. She kissed him gently.

"Listen carefully. I want this to be something we both enjoy, or we just won't do it. Okay? I don't think I'll understand you if you try to talk to me through this thing. So, we're going to use a one-to- five scale for you to let me know how you're doing. One is good, and five is bad. If at any time, your status changes, you can hold up fingers to let me know. If you absolutely have to talk, tap me a few times, and I'll adjust it so your mouth is free."

The club was overwhelming him and distracting him from what she was saying. He closed his eyes and focused on her, the song from the car popping into his head. The exact words were gone, but it was something about being in a crowded place and feeling as though they were the only ones there. He could smell her, the Estee Lauder perfume wrapped around him lightly. Her idea, if it worked, would make it easier for this atmosphere to fade away.

"Okay," he said, uncertainly. Her tongue slipped over his lip, and he could feel the air hit, cool and soft as she exhaled. She pulled away, and he licked his lip, tasting her on his skin.

"You won't be able to see, so you have to trust me to guide you around. You'll know it's me, because I'll tap your right elbow once, and then your left elbow twice. Another important thing... and this goes for... forever, really. Not just tonight. If I put you into a certain position, a deliberate position, and do not indicate otherwise, I mean for you to stay that way."

BJ nodded, opening his eyes again. He watched as Li pulled something from her purse. She turned back to him and offered him earplugs. "I don't think the hood will block out all of this noise, so use these. Before you put those in, I should say something... until you hear me say you have permission, you are not allowed to cum. If you reach a point where you think you cannot possibly take any more, you should beg. Beg to hear my voice, maybe. I like to listen to you beg." BJ groaned and put the plugs into his ears, sighing as the noise level was reduced drastically.

She smiled at him and with a hesitant look on her face, slipped the hood over his head. There were tiny holes in the leather over his eyes, but she closed a flap over it, and he was immersed in both darkness and silence. While the earplugs hadn't blocked all of the sound, the cushion of the specially made hood eliminated the rest of it. The music was nothing more now than the vibrations in the floor.

Then, she was pushing and pulling at him. He followed. She grabbed at his dick again, lifting when he needed to pick up his feet to avoid tripping onto the dance floor. She moved close to him, wrapping her arms around him. He clutched at her, feeling a little timid. It was a very strange thing, moving to only the vibrations of music he couldn't hear, holding a woman he couldn't see. They danced for a while, but all sense of time left him. It could have been one song, or it might have been a dozen. He didn't know.

After a while, she led him to a chair and pushed him down. Then, she was gone. He was very nervous, because it was impossible to know who was around him, or what they might do. Li wouldn't abandon him to the whim of some stranger, would she? Somebody arrived, sat on his lap, removed the flap covering his mouth, and kissed him. He knew it was Li, from the feel of her, her scent, her taste. A bottle was gently placed at his mouth, and he swallowed cool water. He took hold of the bottle and drank a little more. He was still a little thirsty when it was taken from him, and he felt her warm tongue lap at the droplets clinging to his lips.

Then, he was pulled back up, once again by his dick. His poor dick. It throbbed painfully in her grasp, but he could do nothing but follow. They were again on the dance floor. He could feel its smooth hardness under his shoes. This time, Li pulled at his neck, tugging his face to her. He bent down, suddenly more aware of how much taller he was. Her lips met his and he drank from her, taking her essence into his mouth. The world was nothing but darkness, silence, and the taste of her kiss. The feel of her hair against his throat. Her body against his.

Even as they kissed on the dance floor, they moved to the vibrations he felt in his feet. The music played on, and he was undisturbed. He was in a world where all there was, was Li. Li, who kissed him like he was precious to her. Li, who cupped his leather clad face like it was made of the finest porcelain. Li, who suddenly slapped him in the balls. He cried out, the sound unable to go anywhere, but into her mouth. She smiled against his lips, swallowing his shout.

He was guided off of the floor again, backwards. He would have fallen, but he was propelled to keep going until he found himself against a wall. BJ waved his hand in front of her, like some magical ward. Was he trying to push her away? She looked. He was holding up four fingers. Li was still there, clutching through his pants, firmly holding his helpless little penis. BJ whimpered as she squeezed tighter, reaching to pull him down to her again. She kissed him passionately, releasing his dick to grind her body against his. They made out there, in the corner she'd found, their hips moving in slow circles.

After a few minutes of this, she pressed him against the wall, indicating he was to stay there. Then, she left and he had to wonder what people were thinking of this oddly hooded man standing in a corner of the club. His fingers almost itched to try and take the thing off of his head, but he didn't want to disappoint Li. She was gone for quite a long time, and he was growing concerned. Sooner or later, somebody was bound to come along and bother him.

Li watched from a few feet away, testing his patience and smiling. He was doing remarkably well. It had only been two minutes, but she was certain it had felt like an eternity to him. At the end of three minutes, she tapped his elbows, took his hand, and guided him to the exit.

He knew he was outside, but he didn't know what they were doing. Were they leaving? He assumed they were, since she was helping him into the car. He shivered a little, and she covered him with what felt like his coat. He was glad he'd brought it. BJ felt the vibration of the car as it started and wondered where they were headed next. After a bit, the car stopped and he felt it move as she exited and shut the door. Again, he was left to sit and wonder what was happening for a bit.

She smiled at him through the car window as she approached his door. She'd gotten them a hotel room for the night so she could finish playing with him in this vulnerable state. He'd never given her a higher number than a four, and that had only been while she'd been shoving him into the corner. This night could be quite fun.

They didn't have anything to carry, so she took his hand and led him to the door of their room. They stood outside while she fiddled with the key. Electronic cards were tricky for her. Once she had it open, she led him in and shut the door. He seemed quite tense, and she figured he was trying to get an idea of where he was. She wished she could turn on a radio loud enough to get vibrations that would confuse him further, but the cold of the room would probably help. To add to this, she turned on the air.

In the darkness of the mask, he'd made several guesses of where they might be. Obviously, it was someplace where she felt comfortable leading a guy around in a weird hood. They were outside. He could feel the cold air, and he wondered when they were going in. Where they were going. Why were they walking, then stopping, so many times? Were they in some kind of line? It was just weird.

Then, he felt something unexpected- his pants were being unfastened. BJ tried to stop her, still not knowing where they were. Li's hand gripped him tightly through his clothing, and this time he did bend over from the pain. He couldn't drop to the floor, as it would cause even more pain. Instead, he whimpered and reached out a hand pleadingly. "Please... anything, anything you want, please let go."

Li resumed undressing him. He stood there, shivering in what he assumed was some sort of outdoor setting, with his pants halfway down his legs. He hoped no police would show up. This would be a crazy thing to have to explain. It was freezing out here, and her fingers were like little icicles moving over his skin.

Her hands moved slowly over him, long lines sweeping over his body as she lifted his shirt. She leaned forward and he felt the brush of her hair before her tongue flicked over his nipples. Li stepped away and undressed, watching him as he stood there. She blew a stream of air at him and watched him cringe. She went to the bathroom and turned on the light, then washed her hands to warm them.

She returned and walked slowly around him. Then, she pushed him to the table. He had to penguin walk because his pants were around his knees. She guided his hands to the table's edge so he could hold onto it, and then slapped his ass. He yelped and started to move away, which he must have sensed was useless- and potentially dangerous- while he couldn't see.

BJ stood there, his body tense. She swatted at his ass again, and then knelt behind him. She tugged his legs to let him know she wanted them farther apart. Then, she glanced up. His ass was by her face, and his balls dangled behind it, only inches away from her. She reached up and gave them a firm slap. "Ah!"

She followed the slap with a soft stroke over his dick, her hand closing around his dick to tug lightly. She repeated this a few times, until he started expecting it. Rather than doing it again, she started rubbing his ass and stroking his dick at the same time. The hand on his ass explored, kneading and stroking, worked its way between the cheeks to tease lightly. He clenched at first, then relaxed as she did nothing but rub him all over.

Then, she took his hand and wrapped it around his dick, letting him know with a few motions what she wanted of him. He stood in the cold dark silence, stroking himself. She watched from a few feet away, seated on the bed. His focus, of course, was on wondering where they were, what she was doing, and if there was any chance of them being caught. Bit by bit, he slowed down until he stopped. She immediately went to him and slapped his balls again. He whimpered. "Please... I can't, not here."

She wondered what he'd conjured up for where "here" was and laughed. Either way, his dick was still hard, so he obviously could do it. Here. Li moved his hand again, making it plain that she didn't care about his excuses. She wanted to watch him touch himself. She reached into her purse again, pulling out the vibrator she'd stashed in the trunk of her car earlier. She rubbed it over herself as she watched him, then let it slip into her. She was dripping wet from the show, and decided he should have the pleasure of knowing how much she enjoyed watching.

With a flick of her wrist, she turned the toy to a fast setting and pressed it into the most sensitive areas. The sight of her masturbating boyfriend and the hard toy pummeling her sent her over the edge quickly, and before she knew it, she was ready to cum again. Instead, she regretfully slipped the vibe out from between her legs, rose shakily, and approached him.

Li pulled him close to kiss him, and he responded despite his confusion. He was completely unprepared when she kneed him in the crotch. "Li?" BJ groaned her name as he bent over. She pushed him down, forcing him onto his knees. He hoped it was Li. The person smelled like Li. "Please, just let me know it's you."

For a moment, she was baffled. Who else would it be? Of course. He thought he was outside, somewhere. She touched his elbows. As he opened his mouth to say something else, she slipped the toy past his lips. At first, he jerked back, rebelling against the mysterious object. She slapped him and thrust it into his mouth. The smell and taste of her filled his mouth and nose, and he licked and sucked it from the toy with a whimper. Once she felt he'd cleaned it sufficiently, Li slipped the toy from his mouth. She bent down, kissing him, tasting herself on his tongue.

Then, she backed off, sitting in a chair to watch him a moment. She loved the way he looked kneeling there, helpless, deliciously vulnerable. BJ waited, still full of questions. Where was Li now? What was she doing? Where the hell were they? Her cum was now just aftertaste lingering in his mouth, and he ran his tongue over his lip, hoping to get a little more.

His dick was hard and throbbing, and he reached down to rub the ache out of it. He remembered what she'd said earlier, about not being permitted to cum. He wondered if Li was watching, and just in case, he made his strokes long and slow, aware now that he had to try and make her need him as much as he needed her. Of course, there was the toy. Would she want him as much when she had that there to satisfy her needs?

"Li?" He called her name, knowing he would hear no response. Maybe she would touch him reassuringly, if she were still there. He couldn't hear anything, but he tried, anyway. He was completely still, his ears straining. "Li?"

Li was, indeed, there. She sat in her chair, watching hungrily as he stroked himself. When he'd whispered her name, it had been hard not to respond immediately by rushing over. Instead, she'd stayed in place, silent and still. She glanced at the time. He'd been there for only a couple of minutes.

She was pleased that he'd decided to go along with the game, rather than remove the hood. She really hadn't been sure this was a good idea. It might have been too much for him. It was a difficult thing for Li, expressing sexual dominance when her emotions were so fragile. Even with phone sex, every time she brought him something new, she was terrified it would be the thing that made him leave.

BJ shifted uneasily on the ground. She'd put him in this position, and he figured it would be a bad idea to get up, but he was getting uncomfortable. This was especially true because his pants were bunched around his thighs. She'd said that part about the club was a punishment. Maybe this was a punishment. Maybe he'd finally take off the hood and find out that she'd ditched him somewhere.

That didn't sound like Li, but then... he hadn't expected any of this, either. Hell, she'd been a little uneasy when she found out he wanted her to slap his balls. She hadn't seemed reluctant earlier, though, while she was kneeing him. His dick twitched a little as he remembered that.

Li licked her lips. His dick was bobbing, filling up a little more. Was he thinking of her? She hoped so. She'd quite deliberately yanked on a few of his kinks to make this a little easier. While she'd always treated genitals with tenderness and a gentle touch, she had a fondness for inflicting pain. Nothing serious- she didn't want to harm anybody, just hurt somebody. She let him wait for five minutes. His body looked tired but tense. He was sweating a little, despite the cold air.

BJ wondered where she was. His knees were starting to get sore. What was she doing? Would she return? His world was infinite dark, and anything she did now would be a ray of light. Suddenly, there was an explosion of color as somebody kicked him. He'd been stroking his dick, and his hand was wrapped at the base of his dick when Li's foot made contact with his balls. He shouted and struggled not to cum as he collapsed.

"Please... please... let me cum." Li smiled as he begged. He continued, offering her anything. Everything. Begging her for permission. Wasn't it sweet? Li found it adorable, then wondered if that was weird.

Li went to her purse and extracted a few items, laying them out on a table. One item was placed into the mini fridge before she turned back to the table. Then, she looked over everything, deciding which to use first. She placed her hand gently over the makeup case. She smiled; knowing he probably hadn't even guessed it might have some alternative purpose.

She'd used the case to hold special things, most of which she'd purchased at the mall earlier. She almost giggled as she thought of how innocent they had probably seemed to him at the time, simple beauty supplies. Now they waited for him in the case. With careful consideration, she selected a handful of items before returning to BJ, who was still begging, face down on the floor.

His voice was slightly whiny as he said her name when she rolled him over. He helped her as much as he could, despite not being sure what she wanted him to do. BJ lie on his back, immersed in darkness and silence, completely focused on the feel of her hands. They felt wonderful, somehow both rough and gentle at the same time. He hadn't noticed before how soft and smooth they were. He supposed that only made sense, because with her job, they were likely covered in lotion the majority of the day.

She tugged his pants down to his shins and hiked his shirt up to his chest. He started to whisper her name in a pathetic tone, his body moving, straining for more contact. She smiled and waited. Once he'd settled back into a calmer state, just waiting for her next move, she reached for him.

He felt a light prickly sensation, as if he was almost being touched, but not quite. The hairs on his legs were moving slowly. It didn't exactly itch or tickle, but it was something in between. Her fingers were moving this way up his legs, over his stomach, around his nipples, and down his sides. He could feel the heat of her hands as they grazed over his skin, teasing him with their presence. She moved them this way and that, suggestively. BJ sighed.