At Last Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, there was a new thing moving over his skin. It was not her hand, and he couldn't figure out what it might be. It felt almost like the edge of a feather- thin, soft, light, and smooth. It was too thick to be a feather, and the hair like tendrils tickling every pore didn't quite feel like barbs. He stopped trying to puzzle it out when those tickly things started moving over his balls. They glided over him, in a feeling that should have been soft but was almost scratchy in such a sensitive place.

BJ's thighs were so tense that Li almost paused. However, he hadn't indicated he wanted to stop. She shrugged mentally and continued, loving the way it made him wiggle and groan. BJ lie on the floor, conflicted. He didn't know if he wanted it to stop or not. He wasn't sure if it felt good or if it made him itch. It made him want her to touch him, scoop him up and rub him with her fingers, and let him sit in the palm of her hand. Instead it continued. The sensation spread from back to front, slowly working from left to right, until every bit of skin covering his scrotum was tingling. Just when he started to feel like screaming, it stopped.

Li selected a kabuki brush, the large fat brush some people use for applying powder. It had luxuriously soft bristles, and she'd loved the feel of it against her face. What would it feel like in more delicate areas? She lightly applied it to his skin, tracing the curves and wrinkles of his agitated balls. BJ sighed as the hairs pressed against him, plusher than silk, more delicate than velvet. Her strokes were short and sweeping, then slowly dragging circular motions. Her focus remained on his balls; his dick was neglected completely.

Li smiled as his dick became slightly soft, the soothing caress of her brush relaxing him. His body was losing its tension. He would be completely unprepared. She went to the mini-fridge and retrieved the item she'd placed there. When she returned to him, he was calmly lying on his back. She positioned herself on her knees carefully, so he wouldn't know where she was. Then, she drew the edge of something over his chest slowly.

It was a small pocketknife, made cold so it would feel sharper than it really was. BJ gasped and started to struggle away, as she'd expected him to. She immediately dropped, seating herself on his head. She hadn't considered which way he might move, and found that his nose was in her ass, and her pussy was spread over his mouth. For a moment, she worried that she might be too heavy or that she was suffocating him.

Apparently, he was fine, as his slowly softening dick suddenly sprang to life and he was reaching up to pull her closer. She could feel his lips opening against her, his tongue lapping eagerly into her. It was far too difficult to concentrate on what she was doing. Li didn't want to accidentally injure him. She held the knife between her teeth and ground down onto him, yanking his hands from her hips and flinging them to the ground. He didn't try to hold onto her again and stopped licking her for the moment.

She drew the knife over his skin again. He yelped up into her but didn't try to get away this time. She smirked and lifted up a little before continuing. Li pressed the point into him as she dragged it slowly along his skin, not hard enough to penetrate. She could feel the tension that filled his body and was impressed that he stayed where he was.

BJ was pretty nervous about Li and the sharp thing dragging over his torso. He was pretty sure she wouldn't really hurt him, but he could be wrong. He felt the flat of the blade move over his skin slowly, and realized it was a small knife. His concern that she was going to hurt him was reduced and he relaxed a little. She could still harm him with it, though he was pretty sure she didn't want to. The edge slid over and around his nipple, and he tried not to move. He barely breathed. He could still feel the heat of her spread over his face, and he exhaled harder than he had to, hoping she would give in and let him cum.

Li tried to ignore the feeling of his warm breath as it moved tantalizingly over her wet flesh. She leaned forward to run the blade slowly down his body. In this position, her pussy was pressed into his mouth, and he groaned as his lips were coated with her slick moisture. He ran his tongue over his lips, the tip of it rubbing against her swollen clit. Li grabbed his dick roughly, pressing the edge of the blade against it threateningly. He immediately closed his mouth and tried to pull his head away.

Li had talked herself out of using the sharp edge of the knife, pressing only the non-cutting edge against him. Of course, it was thin and cold, so he probably didn't know. She lifted quickly away from him, turning to look down at him. He was begging her to please let him cum, half-whispering and half-moaning. She rose stood and turned swiftly, bending down to take hold of his shoulders. She pulled him up, getting him onto his knees. His skin was red and agitated from the knife and his dick was dripping slightly. "Please, Li..."

Cumming on the toy earlier hadn't made her effort any easier. If anything, it had made it harder for her to ignore her increasing need. When he'd flicked his tongue over her while she'd been drawing the knife over his balls, she'd had to struggle not to orgasm immediately. Now, as he pleaded on his knees, she wanted to shove him down and fuck him. She wanted to feel him inside of her as he writhed in pain and pleasure. She was pretty sure they were not emotionally ready for things to go to that level.

She really hadn't wanted to stop playing with him yet, but she couldn't wait any more. Instead, she took hold of his shoulders and guided him quickly to the bed so she could sit. Once there, she reached a hand to his head. The leather was cold and smooth under her fingers. She jerked him roughly to her, spreading her thighs.

He followed blindly as she pulled his head, his hands moving out to catch himself. He felt the soft skin of her thighs under his hands as he fell, his nose landing abruptly in her pussy. He breathed her in with a contented sound. Easily understanding what she wanted, he opened his mouth, slurping her dripping pussy into it. Her hand tightened on the back of his head, and she pulled him closer. For a moment, he didn't feel as if he could breathe.

BJ's dick throbbed as she continued pulling him closer, her hips lifting her to meet his face. He thrust out his tongue, lapping eagerly into her, his hands clutching desperately now at her thighs. He knew he had to make it good, or she wouldn't let him cum. Oh, how he needed to cum.

She ground her hips against his head, her clit throbbing against his nose. He could feel her juices trickling down over his chin, she was so wet. Her delicate folds were quivering in his mouth, her motions becoming jerkier. The scent of her perfume was almost eliminated by that of her arousal. She was getting so close. BJ groaned. He clutched her, his dick pressing painfully against her leg. It seemed his body was filling up with the pain that pulsed at his groin.

Li was screaming encouragement that he couldn't hear. The nails of one hand bit into his shoulder, the fingers of her other hand gripped at his head. She struggled to contain herself. She didn't want to cum again, not yet. It was a losing battle as he kept going, his mouth reducing her to a puddle of need. Finally, she surrendered to the sensations and exploded against him, crying out as she rose from the bed, standing as she slammed herself against BJ's face.

He couldn't stop himself. How could he help it? In the onslaught of all of this, BJ was unable to hold back any longer. He whispered against her, "Please..." even as his balls tightened up. "Li, please!" The last was a shout as he exploded, a stream shooting from his neglected penis. It felt as though he'd never stop, just keep releasing until he was crumpled and dehydrated at her feet. He collapsed, his face dropping. He rested his head against her knee, his hands on the floor to support him as he bent slightly.