At Long Last Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come in and have a cup of something hot," I invited him.

At that point, Solly called cut and the crew brought the gear inside and set it up for the next scene. While that was going on, Henri and I were given warm drinks by Bonny and stood in front of a large electric fire to keep warm. The next shoot was in the living room. When we went in Solly produced a garden spray full of warm water. Solly took us to the bathroom.

"You would look too dry on the film," he explained as he directed the spray over us until we were both dripping wet again. As he did so, he explained what he wanted us to do next.

"Do you two have any objection to having sex with each other?" he asked, "Because we can either simulate it or use stand-ins if you do. It's up to you."

Henri grinned at me. "No problem on my part," he affirmed. Solly turned to me and lifted his eyebrows.

"Nor on mine," I said because I quite fancied Henri, but instantly regretting it when I thought of the camera and crew that would be surrounding us. Solly must have been reading my mind because his next words were, "Try and forget about the camera. Be natural. Talk to each other and don't just have sex. Make love as if you really mean it. You obviously like each other. That helps, so don't be coy, just enjoy yourselves with each other."

Solly went on to instruct us in the sequence of moves he wanted from us. Then we went into the living room and he called "Action".

I guided Henri into the room, lit the gas fire and found a clotheshorse, which I arranged to one side of it.

"Why don't you take off that wet shirt while I get us a hot drink," I said going into the kitchen.

When I emerged with two steaming mugs, Henri had removed his shirt and it was hung in front of the fire. I handed him his mug, took off my shoes, then said, "I don't suppose you mind if I strip off a bit too. A man like you won't complain at a show of ladies underwear, will you?"

So saying, I unbuttoned my blouse, slipped it off and hung it to dry besides Henri's shirt. Then I unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. I turned my back to him as I bent, giving him an enticing view of my curves. I picked up the skirt and hung it on the horse.

"Now your slacks too!" I cried, "They're wetter than my skirt!"

As Henri kicked off his shoes and dropped his trousers, I slipped out of my petticoat. They hung their clothes up together, laughing. I turned my back to him again, "Can you undo my bra for me? That's a bit damp too."

Henri unclipped my bra, slipped the straps off my shoulders and cupped his hands over my bare breasts. I managed to hook the bra on the horse before saying, "I think your underpants and my knickers could be damp too."I leaned back against him as he continued to fondle my breasts, and then I reached behind me and started to pull his pants down. His hands ran down my body to my waist, under the elastic of my pretty knickers and pulled them down. As they stepped momentarily apart, I looked down at Henri's cock.

"My goodness, that's a big, stiff cock you've got there!" I exclaimed.

"All the better to fuck you with," he replied.

At this point I got the giggles, so filming stopped while I recovered. By the time I was ready, Henri's erection had deflated, so Rachel gave him some manual encouragement, a process that I observed carefully.

When they were ready to restart, Henri carried me over to the settee, where he sat, and lowered me onto his cock. I felt embarrassed at the beginning but as Henri began to thrust his cock into me, I was carried away on a wave of sexual euphoria. All this was watched by the main camera, and another one held by Solly, to make sure they got the penetration from a good angle. Neither Henri nor I had to pretend our orgasms. We came several times quite naturally to Solly's obvious delight. Then we pretended to go to sleep. When Henri "awoke", not only me but also the whole of the household furniture and equipment had disappeared too. A distant police siren sounded and warned Henri not to hang about too long. He dressed hurriedly and left whistling a happy tune. As he passed Solly's camera, positioned outside the house for this last shot, he smiled and winked. Who minded being taken for that sort of a ride?

"Taken for a ride" was the title Solly gave the short film. My pay for the day's work was a hundred pounds, which I put into my bank account next morning. Solly was very pleased and the whole crew congratulated Henri and me. I gathered that it was unusual to get so much good material first time. Solly asked me to come for another session when he had a suitable plot and I had enough time off. He drove me back home with my wet clothes in a plastic bag. Apart from my spare knickers, all I had on was a T-shirt and jeans borrowed from Rachel.

Sylvia and Veronica took me out one evening after work to a West Indian Club in Paddington, not far from the nurses home. We went into a crowded dimly lit bar and the girls lead me up some stairs to and large carpetted lounge bar where they introduced me to a black woman in her mid-thirties. "We'd like you to meet Wanda who runs this place", said Sylvia.

Wanda was an attractive woman who shook my hand, greeting me warmly. She had a great wide smile that was quite infectious. I couldn't help but smile back. After a couple of gin and tonics and a chat with Wanda, I noticed a group of three men, one bigger than his companions. He was a handsome six feet one fellow of athletic build including broad shoulders. He looked vaguely familiar to me but I couldn't place him. The other two men sat with the student nurses but the tall one came to ask me to dance.

A rumba was playing and I was very agreeably surprised at the poise, agility and timing that my partner displayed. He was so good that I found I could dance the rumba well although I had previously thought of it as one of my worst dances. He kept me up for the next dance, a samba, and again I found him so easy to dance with, I found myself wondering if he might be a professional dancer. Strangely the man did not bother to introduce himself and when I sat down again, I asked Wanda who he was and why I thought I should know him

"Silly girl, Helen," Wanda replied, "that's Mike Drummond. He won the British heavyweight boxing title last week. His picture's been in all the papers and on TV"

"So that's it! I knew I'd seen him but as boxing turns me off, I didn't pay much attention. He doesn't look like a boxer, does he? I mean his face is handsome and his ears are normal..." I trailed off laughing and Wanda smiled indulgently.

"That's because he's so good. He's so fast, so quick on his feet and hits them so hard, his opponents have never managed to hurt him. The only time he was beaten, he slipped on something, fell onto his own fist and knocked himself out. He's a boxer, not a brawler like a lot of fighters. With him it's an art."

Mike asked me up again and this time he moved me stylishly round the floor to a quickstep, following that up with a cha-cha. He saw that I had difficulty when we were apart and danced the rest of the time holding me close, for which I was grateful. When we finished he asked my name and I had a chance to congratulate him on his victory.

"Aha! I didn't think you knew who I was," he laughed.

"Wanda told me," I smiled and added, "I'm sorry I'm not a boxing fan. I don't follow any sports really."

"There's no reason why you should," he said, "and it's good for my ego to be taken down a peg now and then. Otherwise I'd have a head as big as..." and he stretched his hands out to illustrate.

He sat with his two companions and the girls, but every so often his eyes would return to me. He had obviously taken a fancy to me.

Wanda gave me another drink, my third. She seemed somewhat anxious. She opened her mouth to say something to me, shut it again, took a deep breath and then came out with,

"Helen, I'm going to ask you to do me a favour. Do you like Mike Drummond?"

"Yes, he's a great dancer, he's reasonably handsome, well built and he seems a nice enough fellow," was the reply.

"He's been in training for a couple of months and that means living like a monk. Tonight is his first night on the town for ages and the girl I had lined up for him has had to go home to nurse her sick mother. Would you be a darling and help me out?" Wanda pleaded.

"What do you mean, Wanda? Are you asking me to go to bed with a guy I hardly know?" the words were fairly negative, but Wanda was encouraged by the fact that I hadn't turned the idea down flat.

"I wouldn't ask you to do it if I wasn't desperate, Helen, you must know that. And it's not as if you don't like black men. You wouldn't be here if you did.. Don't you fancy Mike just a little? I'm told he's extremely 'well hung' as they say, and very good in bed".

I hesitated, then gulped down the last of my drink. Wanda sensed victory. She put another gin and tonic in front of me and went on, "Go on, Helen, be a darling. You're bound to have a good time with Mike. He'll give you a real good shag. He's very keen on you, I can tell."

Mike walked across to us and asked me to dance another rumba. As I got up, the key to room five was slipped into my hand and Wanda gave me an encouraging smile. I nodded my agreement to my new friend.

The dance was the best of the night for me. With Mike as my partner, I felt I was floating and swaying to the exotic rhythm, my feet hardly seemed to touch the floor. When it stopped, I held on to Mike for a second or two. Then I found his hand, took a deep breath, and led him up the stairs to room five, with Wanda grinning broadly at us.

Once in the room, I kicked off my shoes, unzipped and took off my dress and was thinking I was glad I had put on my best underwear for the evening, when Mike swung me round and pulled me close. He was already naked and through my thin underclothes, I felt his huge erection. He began kissing me and fondling me all over. His urgent excitement began to transmit itself to me. As I reached for his cock, his hands on my breasts grasped the satin of my petticoat and ripped downwards, tearing my best lingerie to bits. He tore off my sexy French knickers too. He effortlessly turned me round, pushed me top forward with my arms on the end of the bed, moved my legs apart and prepared to drive his monstrous cock into what he thought was his pretty young white whore.

"Be careful with that enormous great cock of yours, Mike. It must be about a foot long. I've never had one that big in me before," I pleaded, nevertheless taking it in my hand and holding it's head against the lips of my vagina.

Mike tried to hold himself back, but he found it difficult. He could hear my sharp intake of breath every time he thrust his pride and joy into me and my sigh of relief as he withdrew. Before his cock was more than two or three inches in, Mike gave a sobbing gasp. He felt an enormous sense of satisfaction as he felt his first load of cum shoot into my cunt. He found he had lubricated me enough to make further progress into me much easier and my sighs of pleasure replaced the gasps of pain. He came again before getting his massive great cock fully into me and was surprised and gratified to hear me moaning with my own orgasm. I pulled away and swung round to face him. I was laughing and indicated my pretty petticoat torn right down the middle from between my breasts,

"You might as well finish ripping this off!" I told him.

Laughing with me, he grasped the material tearing it off my shoulders and down the back. Then he tore off my pretty suspender belt, ripping chunks out of the tops of my best nylon stockings, which he then proceeded to tear off in strips.

I stood naked, opened mouthed at the total wreckage of my best underwear. I had only meant him to finish off the petticoat. I shook my head and laughed ruefully. 'What the hell,' I thought. 'When Sophie said to give yourself completely, she really meant it! This next part had better be worth it!'

I led Mike over to the bed, sat on the edge and took hold of Mike's cock. I kissed the tip, swung back and opened my legs provocatively.

"Come on then, you rampant great stallion," I cried, and as he got over me and I pulled his cock into her, "Now fuck me hard. As hard as you like!"

Mike drove his cock into me with incredible energy and I had one orgasm after another. The wonderful tingling sensation had hardly died down before I came again and again. There was no shred of doubt in my mind now that Wanda had done me a favour letting me have Mike Drummond for the night! Regrets over the loss of my best lingerie also vanished. 'Nothing was too high a price to pay for such outrageously great fucking. If there was a championship for the best fucker in the land he would win it for sure,' I laughed out loud at the thought.

"What's amusing you so much, Helen?" he queried.

I told him and we laughed together.

"Mike Drummond, I crown you the British Champion Bonker," I cried joyously, as he shot another load of cum into my willing, welcoming cunt, giving me yet another orgasm.

When he had shafted me ten times, Mike rolled off and made as if to finish.

"That's the best fuck I can ever remember You really are a lovely bit of cunt, Helen," Mike told me.

I smiled gleefully; "You do say the nicest things to a girl!" I told him, "but my cunt hasn't finished with you yet!"

I sat up, took his now shrunken cock in my hand and bent over to close my lips around it. Mike took a sharp breath of pleasure and his cock seemed to grow like magic in my mouth. I felt a sense of the power that women possess over men, as his cock swelled and swelled with every movement of my hand or mouth. When I judged it was up to full size again, I straddled Mike and lowered myself onto his magnificent organ of pleasure. I did all the work bringing him to his next come and another one after that.

Then I rolled off, cuddled into him and we went into a blissful, satisfied sleep. Before I finally dosed off, I reckoned I had just experienced around forty orgasms! Surely no woman ever enjoyed being fucked as much as I do, I thought.

When I awoke next morning, Wanda was bringing in a tray with coffee and biscuits, which she placed on the bedside table. Mike jumped up and dressed hurriedly, explaining he was already late for a press conference and photo-shoot. He took only a swig of coffee before kissing me and running downstairs. Wanda came back and grinned at me as I stretched out, luxuriating at having the whole double bed to myself.

"How are you this morning?" asked Wanda, "Was Mike up to form last night?"

"I'm a bit sore down below but otherwise I've never felt better. Mike was fantastic. His cock must be a foot long and he knows how to use it to give a girl a good time. I'm so glad I let you talk me into going to bed with him," I responded.

Wanda's glance took in the torn underwear scattered about the room; "Looks like he was extra keen to get his cock into you, Helen!"

I laughed, "It was worth it. But I'll have to use my spare knickers to go home in. Would you believe me Wanda if I told you he made me come forty times?"

Wanda handed me an envelope. I found it contained ten ten-pound notes.

"Phew! I don't believe it! It means that he thinks I'm nothing but a whore," I cried.

"I told him last night, when he first asked for you, that you were just visiting as a friend. He thought it was a ploy to bump the price up, so he offered a hundred for you," Wanda explained, "and he gave me another twenty-five for the room."

"But if I take money for sex it means I'm agreeing to being a whore," I insisted.

Wanda smiled, "Like me, you mean?"

"Oh Wanda! I didn't mean it like that. I didn't want to hurt you," I said, feeling guilty for slighting Wanda. To help make amends I took the envelope.

"It's all right, Helen. I don't feel bad about having been a whore. There are good and bad in all walks of life, and there are good and bad whores. I always tried to be honest, give good value and a lot of the time I enjoyed it. I don't feel guilty or ashamed of myself. In the same circumstances I would do the same again. Remember the word 'whore' is just another word, in spite of the baggage it carries around with it," said Wanda, her open honest face and soft brown eyes looking straight at me.

She continued, "In any case, you knew nothing about the money when you agreed to go to bed with Mike, did you! So you can't call yourself a whore just yet, young lady! You're not fully qualified!"

I couldn't help laughing and Wanda embraced me and kissed me. After a shower, I dressed in my spare knickers and my dress. I also discarded the diaphragm I had been wearing. It had been displaced and bust, doing nothing to prevent Mike's torrent of cum juice from flooding into me.

When I went round to her flat, Sophie asked where I had been.

"I've just had the most fabulous shag you can imagine from our new British heavyweight boxing champion," I told her.

"Mike Drummond! I don't believe it!" cried Sophie, "You lucky cow!"

I nodded with a grin.

"You'd better be careful you don't get your picture in the paper, or there will be crowds of reporters haunting you," said Sophie, "When will you be seeing him again?"

"He's off doing a tour. You know - exhibition bouts and showing the flag mainly up North. He'll be away for two or three weeks."

"It's just as well. Your friend Solly wants you for another shoot on your next day off. Can you give him a ring?"

A few days later I was in Purley making a film about a mutoscope, an old fashioned form of movie. Solly introduced me to George and Hector, two young black men of twenty-one and nineteen, who actually were brothers.

Rachel had set up a projector in one of the downstairs rooms. Solly motioned me and the brothers to sit and watch.

The film we saw was a poor quality copy whose colours had faded somewhat. It showed a well-dressed young lady waiting in a room. There was a mutoscope, a form of bioscope, where, when the handle was turned, a series of drum-mounted photos flicked over to present a moving picture. The young lady peered into the viewer and turned the handle. She saw a blonde girl with red lipstick and wearing a white dress. She was tied at her ankles and wrists to the floor. A person appeared, ripped off the dress to reveal the girl's scarlet bra and knickers. These were also torn away. The person bent and licked the girl's vagina, then rose and inserted a large cock into her from the rear. The girl turned her head towards the viewer and slowly smiled, just as another figure appeared in front of her. She turned her face back to be confronted by the second man's huge cock. The girl opened her mouth and allowed the second man's cock to slide in. Both cocks were seen to be working in and out of the girl in unison.

When the scene returned to the young lady viewer, she was being shafted from the rear by a well-built black man, and was, from the look on her face, thoroughly enjoying herself!

When the film stopped, Solly told George, Hector and me what he expected of us.

"By the way, Helen," he added, "It will be difficult for these two not to come once they get their cocks into you. So you may well get a load of cum at each end. Will that bother you at all?"

"No, not as long as they don't mind me coming too!" I laughed.

The rest of the crew were getting ready, so we three actors went into the dressing room to prepare. First Rachel gave my hair a quick rinse.

"It will make you a blonde. Don't worry, though. It's only a rinse and it will wash out quite easily", she told me. She also applied eyeliner and shadow as well as a brighter shade of lipstick.

"Your costume is laid out. Be careful when you put it on, dear. The stitches have been weakened to make ripping it all off a bit easier," she said smiling kindly at me.