At Long Last: Gwen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bedu
Bedu
126 Followers

I handed her a tape recorder and said, "I taped this beginning at two forty-five this afternoon. Perhaps we should await Mr. Wick's return."

Wick did return and said, "He's legitimate and there's a tape involved."

Dr. Bowen pointed to the recorder and began listening to the tape, but she quickly leaned forward and stopped it and asked, "Is this session being recorded secretly?"

"It is being recorded," I answered.

Dr. Bowen asked, "Please turn it off."

My response was, "With all due respect to you and to your Office, my recorder will not be turned off."

Dr. Bowen turned to Mr. Wick who shrugged, "Let's play it their way. We have nothing to hide."

Bowen resumed playing the tape and played it through to its entirety.

At its conclusion, Dr. Bowen turned to me and asked, "What is it you want?"

"First, I want Gearhart gone immediately, be that by resignation, termination, extermination or early retirement. Do what's easiest for you, but he's not to be in that office next Monday."

Dr. Bowen said, "Done, but I assure you it won't be by extermination."

"Second, I want Gwen's personnel file brought, in its entirety, to Mr. Wick and I want Mr. Wick to examine it and expunge any negative opinions that pertain to her personal conduct. If there is any doubt about anything to be kept or deleted, I want to be consulted. I can be reached at Gwen's home."

Dr. Bowen said, "Done."

"Thank you¸ Dr. Bowen and Mr. Wick." I stood and shook their hands. "You'll have a copy of my report to the AAUP expressing my enthusiasm for your cooperation and willingness to uphold the standards of behavior the profession deserves."

Gwen stood to leave and Dr. Bowen asked me to wait outside for a few moments while she talked with Dr. Davis.

I walked outside, turned off the recorders, and took a seat in the outer office and chatted pleasantly with Dr. Bowen's secretary. About ten minutes later Gwen came out smiling and took my hand and we walked out of the Provost's Office and down the stairs and Gwen said, "Now, I really have to pee."

I laughed from the time Gwen left for the bathroom until she returned. Upon her return she took my hand we walked to my car during which time Gwen clutched my hand but said nothing.

We drove home in silence and, once home, Gwen took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom where she undressed and just dropped her clothes instead of hanging them in her closet. She finally spoke and said, "Come to bed with me."

I undressed and slid into bed beside her and she pushed me on my back and crawled on top of me.

Finally, Gwen spoke and said, "I have so much to say to you I don't know where to begin."

She thought a while and said, "Let me start with my conversation with Dr. Bowen. Dr. Bowen wanted to know where I found you and I told her how we met and she asked me if you treated me well. I told her you treated me like a princess and even called me 'Princess.' She told me to make sure you didn't get away and she asked me what I wanted to accomplish here and I told her the truth and she told me to do it," and Gwen started crying.

Naturally I was puzzled about the truth and the tears, but I held Gwen and waited for the rest of what she had to tell me. After crying for a while she asked me if I wanted to know what the truth was and what she told Dr. Bowen.

"Tell me what you want to tell me."

"I told her that everyone thought I would be a real scholar, but after living with you I knew that I had the aptitude, but I did not have the curiosity or drive or discipline to be a real one. I really wanted to be a university teacher and emphasize teaching without having to do research."

Then, Gwen sobbed, "I told Dr. Bowen that I wanted to marry you and move south with you and have you find me a teaching job where I could come home to you every night and prepare lessons."

My response was, "Princess, make me very hard."

Gwen rolled off me and slid down the bed and grasped my cock and sucked it and stroked it and sucked it some more until she said, "He's ready."

I got up so Gwen could move to where I had lain in the center of the bed. She lay on her back and spread her legs and I crouched over her and asked her to put him into her pussy. Gwen slid the head of my cock into her and she wrapped her arms around my neck and we looked at each other.

I began sliding into and out of Gwen very slowly and after three or four minutes, I said, "Don't you cum, you little vixen, until I've had my say and then, but only then, you can drown me, but I want you to hear me out."

Gwen nodded.

I kept the thrusts slow and deep for another few minutes and then said, "Princess, if you want to marry me and come south with me and have me find you a teaching position, that's what you'll have."

Gwen's eyes became the size of saucers and her legs wrapped around me and she gasped. I picked up the speed of my thrusts a bit and said, "Just be very sure of what you want."

As I increased the pace of my thrusts I asked, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure," Gwen whispered.

"Good," I said and I simply slammed into warp speed and asked, "Do you want me to cum or do you want me hard later, too?"

"Auuuggggggggh! Huhhhhhh! Ugggghhhhhhhhhhh! Cum huh huh in huh huh meeeeeeeee huhhhh now Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Gwen's pussy gripped my cock so hard when she exploded I had a fleeting thought that she'd cut off the blood to it. I felt her flood my balls and upper thighs and she still held on to me and I think I blew my brains out into her pussy.

When we regained some sanity we looked into each other's eyes and I said, "Hey Princess."

Gwen asked me, "Hey what?"

I explained that Southerners greeted each other with 'Hey' and not 'Hi.'

Gwen smiled and asked, "Teach me how to be Southern."

"OK, number one, Southern wives never call their husband an idiot and second, they never, ever, yell at their husband."

Gwen laughed and said, "You're such an idiot. And, furthermore, don't you forget OUR rules. I can yell at you anytime I want and you can't do anything about it."

"I don't recall agreeing to that."

Gwen grinned that devilish grin and said, "I make all the rules. That's the right of princesses." And, of course the little vixen then stuck her tongue out at me.

Then Gwen beat on my back and said, "Take Ivan out and get up and let me on top."

When we have reversed position, Gwen rested her chin on her elbows and said, "We have a new rule."

I said, "Oh?"

"Yes," she said, "Will, you scared me today in both Gearhart's and the Provost's Office. You never raised your voice, but you are absolutely scary when you are like that. Please don't be like that with me, ever."

I kissed her and said, "OK."

She grinned again and asked, "Will you really, really marry me?"

"Uh huh."

"Oh, Will, it will be such fun planning our wedding! Where shall we get married? When shall we be married? Whom should we invite?"

"Princess!"

"What?"

"Tell me the wedding date, time, place, and what to wear and I'll be there. I do not want to be asked question one about this. I'm busy."

"But, it's our wedding!"

"Yes, and isn't it wonderful that I can entrust you to attend to all the nonsense attendant to it?"

Of course Gwen started to cry.

I simply watched her cry.

When I neither held her nor said anything, I saw her sneak a peek at me and when she saw my stony face, she stopped the tears and started beating on my chest and yelling, "Big dumb Sasquatch!"

It didn't help that I started to laugh.

She stopped beating on me and jumped off the bed and found my trousers and wallet. Triumphantly, she extracted my credit card from my wallet and grinned and said, "You'll be sorry."

"I probably will." Then I added, "Call your daughter. I'm sure she'll be ecstatic to help."

Gwen brightened considerably and said, "That's a wonderful idea!"

To my delight, that's exactly what she did and the two of them spent the next hour talking about heaven knows what. I got up and washed and left the house and returned with Chinese for dinner.

When Gwen got off the phone she grabbed some dinner and excitedly told me everything she and her daughter had discussed. At some point she yelled, "You're not listening to me!"

My response was, "You have my rapt and undivided attention."

"Hah!" was Gwen's response. "Tell me what I just told you."

"I'm old, I can't remember anything that long."

"This is important, Old Man. Pay attention."

"OK," I said, "Let's do this. You make notes all day, every day, and then we'll take 30 minutes every evening and you can tell me everything you want to tell me about our wedding."

"That's what I'm trying to do right now, you idiot."

"Are you yelling at me again?"

Gwen yelled, "Yes, I'm yelling at you. How else do I get your attention?"

"You could try sitting in my lap and speaking softly and slowly."

There was a lengthy silence followed by Gwen saying, "Oh."

Gwen grinned and climbed into my lap and then, calmly, told me everything she and her daughter had discussed. None of it made any sense to me, but the Princess was excited so I listened. When Gwen finished, I explained to her that I appreciated her excitement and I was happy that she was happy and excited. However, I had understood very little of what she had said so if she expected me to remember details of our conversation tomorrow or a week or a month from now I wouldn't. What she had told me might as well have been spoken in Bulgarian for all I understood.

Gwen looked crestfallen and asked me about my experience with weddings and I explained that I had attended a few in my life, but knew nothing about preparations for them or what was expected of whom or who did what or when they did it. I summarized it by saying, "This is simply alien to me and I have a book to write and I'm concerned about my deadline, but I want you to have the best time of your life planning and executing it."

Gwen buried her face in my shoulder for a long while and sighed. Finally, she lifted her head and said, "I love you dearly and thank you for telling me what you just told me and how you told me. I feel like I just emerged from darkness into light in terms of understanding you."

She elaborated, "On one hand I see you as an academic and I know you consult with major corporations and I see this giant. Sometimes, I think of you as the Godfather. You can pull a few strings, you can make a phone call, you can sit in an office and intimidate people who just aren't otherwise intimidated. You fix everything that needs fixing. You design great studies and write clearly and concisely, you bring untold amounts of grant money to your campus. You simply dominate your environment."

"Then I see you telling me you never had a girlfriend. You had no idea what I was talking about when I offered you a pair of my panties. You tell me you don't know how, even with me, to initiate love making and you don't understand wedding ceremonies, and you look at me with the most puzzled expression when I yell at you. In my world, you are childlike. The contradiction is all very clear now."

"Uh, OK," was about all I could muster.

"Here's what we're going to do, Old Man. I want you to give me the names of your five best male friends who are married and I'm going to talk to their wives and learn how to plan a wedding that respects both of these worlds."

Gwen got some paper and a pen and I consulted my phone directory and gave her five names and phone numbers and Gwen said, "Good. Now, Anastasia is very wet and very agitated and wants the Old Man to lick her very thoroughly."

We exchanged positions on the bed temporarily scattering who knows how many cats. With Gwen on her back and a pillow under her bottom, and me poised above her, she presented her pussy to my mouth and I pulled back the doors to that precious opening and licked her sopping pussy until she was squirming and moaning. Finally she clamped her pussy to my mouth and asked me to suck her clit. I did and she screamed only once and bucked and shuddered to her orgasm.

//

When Saturday arrived, so did Barb in anticipation of Charles' visit that afternoon. Gwen excitedly explained to Barb that they were going to phone the wives of my best friends and determine how to plan a wedding so that I was a part of the event. Barb had lots of questions and Gwen explained everything fully to her. Barb became excited.

I retired to the spare bedroom which was my unofficial office and began cross-checking all my references in the now mostly completed book. Even from the spare bedroom I could hear gales of laughter from Gwen and Barb. Whatever it was they were discussing was awfully funny.

Around eleven thirty a gleeful Barb came to get me for a light lunch. I joined the two women and noticed that both of them were flushed from all the laughter that had ensued during the phone calls. Both mother and daughter would look at each other and smile or laugh.

As we began eating, Gwen consulted the notes she had amassed during her phone conversations and said, "All right, Old Man, here's what Barb and I learned this morning."

"One, Walt's wife Martha was very direct and blunt. To quote her, 'Don't let him get involved at all. He'll fuck it up royally.'"

I looked at the two women as they erupted into laughter.

"Two, Rasheed's wife, Rawanda, simply stuttered and finally blurted out, "No Will, no Will. He mess up everything."

Again, both women laughed uproariously.

"Three, Howard's wife, Lillian, said and I quote, 'For God's sake Gwen, keep that idiot out of it. When we got married, Howard had my entire family and his entire family and our rabbi furious with him.'"

By now Barb was laughing so hard she excused herself to go compose herself. My secret suspicion was that she had inherited her mother's thimble-sized bladder.

"Four, Dick's wife, Dorrie said...," and Gwen burst out laughing even before she started to read her notes. Barb reappeared and asked, excitedly, "Where are we in the notes?"

Gwen said, "Dorrie" and the two of them laughed.

Gwen started over, "Dorrie said, 'Gwen, don't even try to include him. You'll be lucky to get him to the ceremony with his fly zipped.'"

Both women convulsed into laughter and Gwen threw her notes into the air and walked away from the table just shaking all over with laughter. Barb was simply beyond sanity she was laughing so hard.

Eventually, Barb settled down and Gwen reappeared wiping the tears out of her eyes. Gwen walked to me and signaled that she wanted to sit on my lap so I scooted the chair back and she sat down and rested her head against my chest. Barb got up and reassembled Gwen's notes and asked, "Do you want me to read, Sarah's advice?"

I could feel Gwen's body shaking with laughter, but she said, "It's not necessary."

Barb put the notes down and came up to me and kissed me on the cheek. She asked me if she could make me a cup of coffee and I accepted. Gwen reminded Barb, "Two scoops."

Finally, I spoke and asked, "Would someone like to explain just what all this carrying on about means?"

Both women laughed and Gwen spoke, "Old Man, it means you don't have to do a darn thing with planning the wedding other than to show up with your fly zipped at the right time on the right day in the right place."

My contribution to the conversation concluded with, "Isn't that wonderful."

I enjoyed my cup of coffee while Gwen and Barb talked about Gwen's dad and how much he'd hate traveling to Virginia to give her away, but Gwen she'd talk to him and Barb said, "I'll help wear him down, too."

My ears perked up and I asked, "What's this giving you away? Does someone own you? How can someone give you away?"

Barb and Gwen looked at each other and Barb said, "Oh my gosh, they weren't exaggerating."

Gwen walked over to me and said, "Will...this is just like the ta-tas thing. Leave it alone. Drop it."

I said, "Well, OK, but I surely don't understand this."

Gwen gave me a look and I knew not to pursue it, but decided that I'd look up this practice on the web.

Barb asked, "What's the ta-tas thing?"

Gwen whirled around and said, "You, too. Just drop it."

Barb looked blankly at her mother and said, "OK."

Gwen started making a pot of coffee and getting some dessert ready for Charles' arrival.

About one that afternoon, the phone rang and a garbled voice came over the line that had Barb straining to understand. The phone was in speaker mode and Barb looked to Gwen for help. Gwen shook her head and said, "I can't understand a word."

Barb brightened and said, "Charles, turn off the Bluetooth and speak directly into the phone so we can understand you."

Following some static and squealing, Charles came on the line and said he'd be arriving in the next twenty minutes. He hung up and Barb and Gwen both looked quite pensive. I tried to keep an open mind about the boy.

On time, Charles arrived in a black Cadillac Escalade and the word "ostentatious" flitted through my brain.

Charles alighted from the big SUV looking like a king who was about to visit some of his poverty stricken subjects.

I seated myself on the couch to study him as he approached and with no greeting to either his mother or sister, he made a derogatory comment about his mother and the five cats who were fleeing for their lives when he came inside.

I got up from the couch and walked forward and extended my hand. Charles stopped, thrust out his hand, gripped mine firmly and announced to me, "Charles Davis, the Second."

I responded, "Will David, the First."

Gwen gave me one of her "I'm going to kill you" looks, and Barb's face splint into a huge grin. Women are hard to understand.

Gwen asked if Charles might be good enough to address her and his sister and Charles nodded to both of them.

Charles sat down and carefully crossed one leg over another and straightened the crease of his trouser leg carefully and brushed away a piece of imaginary lint.

He looked directly at me and sneeringly said, "Look, Professor, let me be upfront with you. I do not care for academicians. You take our money, act like those of us not in academe are philistines, and make no real contribution to commerce. It is not pleasant to think of you being married to my mother."

I sat for a while and finally asked, "Who cares?"

"Just what do you mean by that?" was Charles' puzzled response.

I responded, "Who cares what you think of the professoriate? You don't have to like me or respect me. I certainly don't care. What is at issue here is that you are important to your mother and I'm important to your mother and out of respect for her, we have to be civil to each other. Nothing more or nothing less is required of either of us."

"What a typically glib response. I should not have expected anything else from an academic?"

"Charles, you have me at a disadvantage here. I haven't a clue why you want to pick a fight with me."

"Are you stupid, Professor? I don't care for your kind and I don't care for you now that I've met you. Not only are you a typically glib bastard, you're too old for my mother and I'm repulsed by the thought of you and my mother together."

I said, "Fine. I have nothing more to offer."

Finally, Charles actually acknowledged Gwen and said, "I ask you not to have anything to do with this..." and he groped for a word and finally came forth with, "asshole."

Barb had been in my line of sight throughout this exchange and she was white hot with fury with her fists clenched. I turned to Gwen and did not recognize her for a moment. Her face was set in granite. She stared at her son for the longest time and finally spoke in carefully measured tones, and asked, "Who are you?"

"Just what do you mean by that?" snapped Charles.

Gwen said, "I mean that neither your father nor I ever raised you to be the insufferable ass you've become."

Bedu
Bedu
126 Followers