At Master's Table: Ivan's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were lost in their rhythm, strokes matched by soft grunts and low moans and deep gasps. The cop pumped faster and Ivan matched him. Ivan gripped the bedspread in his fists, begging for release and praying that thoughts of Ryker would stay away. But as if thoughts could conjure his friend and co-worker, Ivan's phone rang. Ivan knew without looking that it would be Ryker, taking a break from fucking Mila and calling to tease him.

The cop did not take notice of the ringing phone. He kept his increasing pace, tearing deeper and deeper into Ivan. His hand tightened around Ivan's cock, stroking the full length. He was so involved in his own pleasure that he failed to notice that Ivan was no longer hard. Ivan tried to ignore the ringing phone and tried to think of anything but Ryker, but his thoughts kept returning to his virile co-worker.

The cop grunted and slammed deep, emptying himself again. Ivan groaned in pleasure and frustration. The sensation was wonderful but Ryker had still denied him release. The cop withdrew, slapped Ivan's ass, and collapsed beside him. He leaned over the side of the bed and sat back up with two cigarettes. Ivan rolled over and accepted one of them. They lay in silence until Ivan's phone rang again.

"You're popular," the cop grunted. He leaned over to retrieve Ivan's phone, getting out of bed as he tossed it to his partner. Ivan looked at the number on the screen, confirming that it was Ryker, and then turned the ringer off. He would deal with the consequences of ignoring Ryker later.

The cop was getting dressed and Ivan felt disappointment. He sat up, watching as the officer covered his barrel chest and strong thighs, and continued smoking his cigarette. "You didn't cum," the cop announced all of a sudden. "When whoever is on the phone is through playing with you, give me a call."

With that, the cop was gone. Ivan placed his head in his hands and tried to focus his thoughts. He had always been puzzled by the relationship Ryker had with the bitch. He knew his friend loved the girl, but he treated her like property. He never understood why the girl endured it, but after one encounter, he was ready to take her place.

12