At School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J.M.
J.M.
392 Followers

The process continued for several of her glasses. I kept rubbing her touching her sides as often as I could, pretending to reset my grip after each time she bent down. I was so mesmerized by her ass that I sort of went into a sexually-induced daze. So when she lost her balance, I was not ready.

She toppled backwards, whether on purpose or by accident I do not know. Thinking back on it now, it was probably on purpose considering where things went next.

I tried to catch her but all I did was break her fall. She, the chair, some glasses and I all fell to the floor. I landed on my back with Mrs. Malone on top of me, also on her back. With horror I felt her ass slam down against my hips, against my rock-hard and enormous erection. I felt my long shaft wedge forcibly between the cheeks of her ass, much like her sweats had done. Briefly I thought of a bun and hot dog as her ass cheeks wrapped fully around my cock. My hands ended up resting on her hips. I wasn't sure whether to push her off immediately or to relish in the sensation. I went with a combination of the two and slid my hands up her side, cupping her breasts briefly, then resting them on her shoulders with the intention of pushing her off.

She beat me to it by rolling sideways. I thought she was going to roll off of me, but instead she stayed flush on top. My cock went from her ass crack, to her ass cheek, to her side... and then to her crotch. Mrs. Malone had rolled against my shaft until she was facing me, and now my shaft was thick between her legs. She looked into my eyes, gasping softly, and then I kissed her. At first she pulled back, but after a few moments she got into it and starting breathing heavy through her nostrils while we kissed. I felt her grind down against my erection, felt the warm hot lips of her pussy press into my cock through her very thin sweats.

I reached into her panties to squeeze her bare ass. "Ohhh Ethan," she moaned through our continued passionate kiss. Our lust for one another was growing exponentially. I pushed her sweats and panties down violently, baring her ass and her cunt. She groaned, crying out in pleasure, thrusting her crotch down into mine. On impulse I spanked her and she groaned even louder. I reached up and pulled on her shoulder straps, stripping her shirt and bra down and exposing her breasts. They were magnificent. I broke away from her kiss, unable to resist gobbling them up. I buried my face between them while she arched her back and closed her eyes in exquisite pleasure. She looked down at me between her breasts and I looked back. We shared then a moment of knowledge, that this should stop now. She was my teacher and she was married.

She took one of her large soft breasts and held her nipple to my lips.

I sucked her tit while she dry fucked my cock through my shorts. Apparently that was not enough for her and I could not have agreed more. While I flicked my tongue against her nipple and pulled it deep into my mouth, wetting it with my saliva, she pushed my shorts down and grasped my cock in her hand. I felt her fingers enclose and squeeze my surging shaft. I cried out in pleasure against her breast. Nothing could ever feel as good as this. That's what I thought until she mounted me, anyway. For the first time in my life my hard young cock entered the body of a woman.

I would like to say that I lasted longer than that. I didn't. Immediately my shaft spasmed and torrents of cum spilled into my teacher. She gurgled some sort of basic primitive noise of desire and humped me violently while I filled her cunt. When that finished I became aware of her heaving breasts bouncing before me as she moved up and down, of her wet hot muscles contracting around my cock, squeezing and milking it for more juice. It made me cum again. Pleasure unlike anything I had ever known radiated out from my cock. It was dizzying, it was impossible, it was the greatest thing to ever happen to me. Her body arched, creating a pinnacle of pressure at our crotches, and I barely managed to not pass out from the sheer pleasure of the thing. I shot loads and loads of thick cum into her depths.

We moaned and groaned and grunted and fucked for God knows how long. There on the kitchen floor among a tipped-over chair and a broken glass or two teacher and student humped and humped, relishing in the taboo, all of our clothes still partially on, only nude from crotch to chest. I felt what I assumed was her cumming as her body shivered and shook numerous times. She cried out, screamed, as her warm soft sexy body quaked and shook. It went on and on, her guttural moans of pleasure and the occasional squirt of cum from me. We were both in a state of perpetual orgasm. Whenever I start to go limp inside of her she would start bumping and grinding harder and faster, and that would get me all hard again. Eventually I just had no cum left, yet I remained sufficiently hard enough to give her pleasure as she fucked on top of me. She was totally insatiable and her orgasms could only be described as eruptions that spread throughout her entire body.

After a time she collapsed on top of me. Both of us were still panting and grunting and I was still hard inside of her. Her ass was bare, her sweats and panties down around her thighs. Her breasts were crushed against my chest, her erect nipples pressing down hard. The air was so sexually charged I could both taste and smell it. I whispered in her ear: "I don't even know your name."

She lifter her head off my shoulder to look at me and smile. I felt my cock stir in her cunt. "It's Kate."

J.M.
J.M.
392 Followers
12