At Shauna's Feet Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
552 Followers

But, this was getting her hot. And she loved the feeling. Sam had come a long way. From an arrogant ladies' man to letting her use his face as a foot cushion...all in the space of a few hours. Shauna saw that the possibilities were endless.

In one final playful act, Shauna shoved her foot into his mouth, forcing it in as far as she could get it. Her foot behind his head braced it nicely, and she was able to get her foot into his mouth three quarters of the way to the heel by wiggling it and forcing it forward. This brought her no end of amusement...and excitement. To have a man just sit there and let her do anything she wanted to his face and mouth with her feet....it was delicious! And her crotch got wetter and wetter. She hadn't intended there to be any sex, but if this kept up she'd need some kind of release. That was when she hit on the idea. Sam was her plaything and servant now. Why shouldn't she have him service her? Surely his tongue could prove useful on more than just her feet. Yes, that was the answer.

She yanked her foot out of Sam's mouth and made a bold statement.

"Sam, I've decided to see what other talents your tongue might have. I'm going to give you an honor....it's certainly an honor you haven't earned yet, but I find myself in need of another form of pleasuring and I can't afford to be choosy right now. I'm going to need your tongue to pleasure something other than my feet."

"But....you said I could worship your feet....I thought.....but........" the disappointed Sam stammered, his heart crushed that he wouldn't be allowed to feast on her toes after all.

"Sam, you're new at this, so I'll allow you that mistake. But, I am in charge here. Don't ever forget that again. I was going to test your foot worshipping skills, but I find I'm so thrilled by your eagerness to please me that I need release....and I need it now. Don't worry, Sam...you'll be spending hours and hours servicing my feet....but for now I need servicing elsewhere. So, if you want more chances with my feet, just do as you're told."

With that, Shauna sat up on the sofa. She hoisted her bottom off the cushions just enough to hike her dress up above her hips. She then grabbed her wet panties and slid them down her legs, sliding them off her feet and tossing them on the floor. She laid back down on the sofa with her hips over the edge and her legs spread, putting one foot on the back of the sofa and the other on the coffee table. She was hot and eager when she pointed between her legs and said simply, "Down boy."

Sam looked confused, his brain realizing he'd gotten two different messages.

"But, Shauna, when we entered your apartment you said there'd be no sex."

"Oh, did I? Well, I meant there'd be none for you. But there's no reason I should have to do without. I'm the boss here and I want you to service me with that active tongue of yours." Then her tone changed as she hissed, "If you have a problem with that, then get out right now and don't ever expect to come back." She laid back, knowing full well what would happen next. Sam wouldn't have the guts to refuse her. Not only that, but if he was like all submissive men he wanted very badly to please her, and licking between her legs would be pure joy for him......almost as much joy as it would surely be for her.

When Sam's brain took too much time to process all the information, Shauna again became impatient.

"Sam, get your mouth to work right now, or get the hell out. I don't have time for a foot slave who can't take orders. You were doing very well up to this point, Sam. Don't blow it now. If your face isn't between my legs in the next fifteen seconds you better be heading out the door."

On his knees, Sam shuffled forward on the floor. He bent down and he started to sweat again as his face neared her downy cleft. He inhaled her musky aroma and his head began to swim. He nuzzled his face into her fur and kissed her glistening slit. His tongue came out of his mouth and started licking up her moistness. Soon, he was spreading her wide and obeying her command....giving her the pleasure she craved...

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
552 Followers