At the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J.M.
J.M.
391 Followers

"Mmmph. It's starting to get late." Her pink nipples absorbed all of John's attention and he barely even heard his mother. She stretched again for him, causing one nipple to come into view. On an impulse John stepped forward and hugged her, pushing that nipple into his bare chest.

"I love you, mom," he whispered, his voice full of desire. She was surprised, but she gently moved closer, feeling his long shaft, the object of her desire, press between her legs. Suddenly, though, he pulled away, embarrassed, and she realized things were moving too quick for her baby boy. She sat down on the towel, legs open, leaning back on her hands.

"Sit with me, John." She wanted to keep up their physical contact, but apparently John was not ready to have his cock touch her in so intimate a way. This was her alternative.

He sat between her legs with his back to her, as she indicated. Her inner thighs were touching the outside of his thighs, with his ass was a short distance away from her crotch. She leaned forward and touched John's shoulders. He jumped at first, but soon relaxed as she gently massaged him. Her hands massaged down his back, all the way down to the top of his swimming suit. She then stopped massaging and began to just touch him. Her fingers slid up and around his sides, making him shiver a little. She scooted closer and her inner thighs came in contact with the sides of her son's ass. Her gentle caresses continued, down his arms now, making them tingle with pleasure.

Wanting to be closer to his mom, John leaned back. He felt her breasts against his back and then her hands on his front, rubbing his chest. The pretense of a massage was gone now as they both became caught up in the moment. They were both breathing heavily and fast. The tantalizing taboo of incest loomed before them and they were both ready to succumb to it.

She slid her hands down his stomach as he ran his hands up and down her thighs, rubbing his mother's smooth skin. He scooted his ass back towards her, and she pushed her pussy against the top of his ass, tightening her thighs around him. He gasped when her fingers touched his thighs, pushing his shorts up and rubbing him erotically. She rubbed his thighs hard while taking care not to touch his cock, still fearful she might scare him off.

He was well beyond that point, however. He rubbed his body up and down against his mother, feeling her tits dragging across his back. Her hands continued to caress him lovingly and he returned the favor, rubbing his own hands up and down her legs. His fingers slid down to the side of her thighs now, then all the way up to the side of her ass. She moaned.

"Oh babe," she gasped.

"Oh mom," he groaned. Unable to stand it any longer, he turned to face his mother. A couple down the beach had noticed them, but neither John nor his mother cared. Her legs were spread, and she (like him) was breathing heavy with passion, her face flustered. Her bikini top had been pushed up above her breasts as John had rubbed up and down against her, and her large breasts were now fully visible.

He climbed up his mom's body and lay atop her. They both moaned as their crotches came together, his cock pushing hard against his mother's soaking wet pussy. He leaned down to kiss her softly on the lips. He had meant only a simple kiss, but it quickly escalated, their tongues thrusting into each other's mouths in a long and sensual act. John bumped and grinded his hips with his mom, terribly dizzy with mind-bending pleasure. He looked down hungrily at her breasts and she, seeing what he desired, grabbed one breast and lifted it a little, offering it to her son.

John slid his body down a little but made sure his cock was still grinding against his mother, now against her thigh. His cock pushing against his mom felt too amazing for him to ever stop. He licked his lips and looked at her. Her eyes were only half open, but she saw him and nodded as she gasped and moaned. She lifted her breast again, urgently, needing him. John responded, licking his lips once more, and hungrily placing those lips around the top of his mother's breast. She cried out as he began to suck, wrapping her legs tightly around his body and arching her back, lifting her sensitive breasts up to him. One of his hands rubbed her other breast, but that feeling was nothing compared to having her son feed from her tit. It had always aroused her deep down when he was young, feeding her baby boy, but now doing it in such a blatantly sexual way was almost too much to bear. She felt him suck harder, hungrily. He was sucking so hard that it hurt, but she did not care, moaning in both pleasure and pain. Incredibly she began to feel something deep within her breast. He was sucking so hard that she could actually feel it inside of her tit. The core of her breast tingled with sexual arousal, spreading through her entire body, as a thin stream of milk began flowing from her nipple. It was very minimal, and she did not understand how it had happened, but she hardly cared. Neither did her son. He tasted the milk and it just make him suck that much harder, feeding off his mother's breast. All she could do was arch her back and try not to pass out from pleasure.

Still their hips ground together, harder now as they both wanted to truly fuck the other. John's mom had entertained notions that they would be making love, but she knew now it was going to be a hard fuck. And oh god, how she wanted a hard fuck from her son. As he continued to suck her breast she managed to pushed his shorts down. She used her thighs because her hands were clenched too tightly into his back, her fingernails almost drawing blood, for them to be of any use to her. She could not make those hands reach down to take her bikini bottoms off, so she just rammed her pussy against her son's bare cock in frustration. God did she wanted him inside of her right now.

John finished sucking the residual milk from his mom's breast and quickly moved over to the other. He, too, wanted to fuck his mother, but first he wanted to suck her other breast dry. He sucked hard and long, licking and biting his mom's nipple, all the while rubbing his cock against her crotch. Her hands moved down to his bare ass and he moaned.

Then she spanked him. "Ohhhhh bad boy!" she moaned. He paused, coming up from her breasts to look at her face. Her eyes were closed in pleasure but she was grinning. She spanked him again and he gasped loudly. "You're sooo bad, babe," she cooed. "Mmm you want to fuck your own mother, yeah baby? Well come on!" She spanked him harder, leaving an imprint on his ass. "Fuck me, babe!!"

It was too much for John. He reached down, pushed his mother's bikini bottoms around her thighs, and rammed his cock deep into her hot, dripping wet pussy. They both cried out and were oblivious to the few people nearby who could see them. John's mother screamed in ecstasy as her son's large, deep shaft pierced into her body. She began rocking her hips hard, fast, squeezing his ass and thrusting into him. John pushed back just as hard, wanting his mom so badly, loving how wrong it was to fuck her, in public no less. But they were both beyond caring about that. They rocked in unison, John ramming down as his mother arched up. Briefly their eyes met and they locked into a deep kiss.

John rolled onto his back as they fucked, wanting to feel his mother straddle him. He wanted her to take control and she did, moving her hips in circles and always ramming up and down against him. John reached up to squeeze her tits and she lowered herself down, allowing him to suck on one and feed from her once more. She wanted to feel his mouth on her tit forever, it just felt so amazing. Most amazing though was that despite all of it neither of them had climaxed yet. It just kept building and building for both of them as they fucked long, deep and hard, and as John continued to feed from this mother. His hands roamed over her body, focusing mostly on her ass, squeezing and spanking it like she had done for him.

John came up for air and suddenly pushed forward, pushing his mom onto her back and resuming control once again. He rocked his cock very hard and very fast now, each motion slamming his giant shaft deep inside his mother. He felt her hot, slick muscles contract and squeeze around his cock as she rocked and thrust back at him. "Oh god mom!" he cried out. The couple nearby looked at one another, amazed, but John and his mom saw none of it. They were reaching their climax together.

Their movements reached a frenzied speed and ferocity. They were reduced to their basic desires, their need to fuck and be fucked, mother and son in flagrant disregard of nature. They were committing incest and loving every pleasure-soaked moment of it. John knew he was about to explode inside his mom and from the wide-eyed look on her face, he knew she was about to explode as well. They moved impossibly hard and desperately fast, aching to please one another and themselves.

"I love you, mom!" John exclaimed.

"Ohh babe I love you too!!" she cried out to her son.

Then it began. Neither of them knew how long it lasted, only that they had never felt anything like it before and would never feel anything like it again. John's cock throbbed as a massive stream of cum ejaculated deep inside of his mother. His eyes rolled back in his head. At the same time his mother came as well, cumming hard and long, spreading warmth down the length of her baby's cock. They both came again and again and again, countless times all drawn together into one massive orgasm of incredible power. Truly no one had ever felt as these two did, mother and son with their bodies entangled in lust, their rivers of cum mixing together into torrents of hot stickiness. They each moaned and groaned and even screamed as it went on and on, climax after climax, endless orgasm after endless orgasm.

An unknown time later they were still together. John lay on top of his mom, his cock softening deep within his mother's cunt. Her legs were wrapped around him. Blood dripped down his back where his mom had inadvertently scratched and clawed at him. They were engaged in another kiss, their faces moving back and forth as they sucked hungrily at one another's lips. Some nearby beachgoers eyed them strangely, having heard them cry out to one another as mother and son... but in the end, they all came to the conclusion that it had just been some kinky fantasy, for the woman did not look old enough to be the boy's mother, and it was just too weird to be true.

They lay like that as the sun set over the ocean, John never removing himself from inside of his mother. Neither of them spoke, for they were too embarrassed to face one another without their passion to drown the awkwardness. Some time later, John's cock grew hard again and their hips began to move once more.

J.M.
J.M.
391 Followers