At The Cabin With My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Van999
Van999
474 Followers

Water continued to spray from the hose, and I watched as her body slowly fell backward into the large puddle that surrounded us. Now flat on her back, she extended her arms out to me, her glazed-over eyes continuing to stare at my erection. As she spread her legs, I watched the warm water of the puddle flow in little spinning eddies, engulfing the red, swollen lips of her pussy.

I slowly leaned forward and knelt over her.

"Oh, my God!" she cried out, "Oh, my God, Tom, I need it. I need it now."

She reached up and grabbed my head, pulling me down toward her. I let out a gasp as she grasped my cock and guided it toward her opening. A sharp, whimpering moan came from deep in her throat as I lowered my hips and the head of my cock parted the lips of her pussy. With one slow, continuous motion, I pushed my cock deeper into her passage, and Connie let out a little scream when my pelvis finally pressed hard against hers, my cock fully inside her. I remained motionless for a second, maybe more, then I began a slow, in and out motion.

"Oh, my God!" she cried out, "Yes, baby, yes."

Suddenly, her hands came down hard on my ass, her fingernails digging deep into my skin. Little whimpering moans came from deep in her throat as her fingernails clawed at my ass, forcing me deeper inside her.

"Yes, baby," she cried out, "Do it, baby. Oh, fuck!"

I slowly increased the speed of my in and out strokes, and suddenly, her legs flew up and wrapped around me, allowing her body to thrust upward to meet each of my downward strokes. Now, sharp little groans came in rapid succession out of her throat as our bodies pounded together, each of our downward motions causing a loud splashing sound as the fleshy pillows of her ass slapped into the water.

Connie's arm moved lower, and with each downward stroke, I felt her hand sandwiched between us as she furiously moved her fingers against her clit.

"Oh, my God!" she cried out, "Oh, my God!"

I increased the tempo of my in and out strokes, my cock pounding harder into her.

Now, Connie's breaths were nothing more than short gasps, her body flying upward to meet each of the downward strokes of my cock.

"Oh, God, Tom," she screamed as she gasped for air, "Oh, God! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!"

I took her ass in my hands, my fingers sinking deep into her soft cushions, pulling her tighter against me, forcing myself deeper into her. Now, gasping for breath, her words were no more than short screams, and even as I knew I was about to cum, I felt a shiver go through my body as I listened to the words coming out of her mouth in short, staccato bursts.

"Goddamn! Goddamn motherfucker!" she screamed, "Fucking, Goddamn motherfucker!

I looked up at her face, and watched as her eyes rolled back into her head. I felt a tiny quiver go through her, the words now coming out of her mouth in short, sharp bursts.

"Jesus, fucking Christ!" she screamed, "I'm going to cum! Fuck! Fuck...my cunt...Fuck me hard...fuck my Goddamn fucking cunt!"

As I continued to pound myself against her, I felt a boiling feeling in my balls, and knew I was about to burst.

Suddenly, Connie's head began to roll from side to side, water spraying in a mist off her hair, her eyes glazed over, her breaths coming in sharp, deep gasps.

Now, her words were nothing more than almost unintelligible grunts coming from deep in her throat.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she moaned, "Fuck me...fuck me...Oh, Jesus, mother fucking Christ! I'm 'gonna cum...I'm 'gonna cum!"

Suddenly, I felt another quiver go through her body, and the quiver became stronger, until her entire body was shaking underneath mine and suddenly, I felt the boiling in my balls grow stronger and I threw my head back and a deep, uncontrollable groan came out of my throat as the first stream of cum burst from my cock, deep into my sister's passage. Now, Connie's body was shaking under mine and as wave after wave of my cum spewed out of my cock, I watched as her head flew from side to side, her breasts flying back and forth across her chest, and suddenly, she let out a long, sharp, piercing scream as her body shook violently under mine.

*****

It seemed like we had been motionless there for a long time. Lying in the pool of water, my body collapsed limply on top of her, my now flaccid cock still inside her, her passage filled with my cum, when suddenly I felt her body stiffen beneath me, and she screamed - a sharp, high pitched scream, and I looked up, and there, not more than twenty feet from us was my sister Kim, her hand over her mouth, her eyes wide open, standing there with a look of absolute terror on her face, staring at us, staring at her brother and sister as they lay in a pool of water on the grass, her brother's cock still deep inside her naked sister.

*****

"Look, Kim, it just happened," I said to my sister, "Connie's sorry it happened. I'm sorry it happened. It's never happened before and it will never happen again, and no matter how much we might want to, we can't make in un-happen."

We were sitting in lounge chairs on the front porch of the cabin. After seeing us on the grass, Kim had turned and run to her car, sobbing. She'd sped off and it took two hours of persuasion on the cell phone by Connie and myself to convince her to come back. She hadn't said more than two or three words since she'd returned. As if in a state of shock, she stared ahead, unwilling to look either of us in the eyes.

"Tom's right," Connie said, leaning forward toward her sister, "I feel like a real jerk now. We never planned it. It was all my fault. I feel so ashamed."

"No, it wasn't your fault," I said to her, "It wasn't anyone's fault, it just happened. Anyway, look, life has to go on so let's forget about it and change the subject, O.K.?"

I looked up and saw Kim slowly nod.

"I guess you're right," she said softly, a small smile coming briefly to her face, "I guess even though you've both behaved like mindless assholes your still my brother and sister.

She stood and clapped her hands together, as if signaling she was ready to move on with life, despite what she'd seen.

"I'm starving," she said, "Tom, why don't you open some wine and I'll get the sandwiches I bought on the way up here."

*****

Maybe it was the wine, maybe it was just the fact we were relaxing out in the middle of nowhere, but by the time we'd finished our lunch, it was as if everything that had happened earlier had been forgotten. I watched the two of them as the sat in their lounge chairs, their heads together, giggling about some childhood experience.

They couldn't have been more different, I thought as I looked at them. Connie, with her large breasts and full hips and Kim, petite and thin, with flat, trim hips and tiny breasts. And their personalities. Connie loud and sometimes course, and Kim, shy and reserved, rarely raising her voice, rarely allowing a bad word to pass between her lips.

Even the way they dressed was different. Kim had always been the sophisticated one, her clothes always stylish, her makeup perfect, whereas Connie didn't care much about what she wore, seeming to prefer her baggy shorts and t-shirts to anything else. Connie must have driven directly from work, I figured, because she wore a pair of stylish tan pants, with a matching tan blouse with ruffles around the shoulders. She had a silk scarf tied around her neck and a silver earring hung from each ear. She was the smart one in the family, we all knew. With a master's degree in finance, she was already some kind of vice-president at the bank where she worked.

"So, any word from Roy?" Connie asked her.

A small frown crossed Kim's face as she put down her wine glass.

"We talk occasionally. Maybe once every other week. Only on the phone," she said softly.

Kim and Roy had been living together for more than two years. A date had been set for their wedding when Roy suddenly backed out. He'd moved out of the apartment and abruptly called off the wedding. I'd heard all this second hand from Connie, who'd spent hours on the phone trying to console her sobbing sister who was devastated by it all.

"Anyway," Kim continued, her frown turning into a smile, "that's all old business. He's gone and life goes on, right?"

"Here's a toast to us losers in love," I said raising my glass, "Look's like we've all struck out in that department."

Connie and Kim both smiled as the three of us clicked our glasses together. Kim took another sip of wine.

"He called me a cold fish," she said softly, staring down at her glass, "When he left, he called me that."

"It was never very good between us," she continued, her voice no more than a whisper, as if she didn't care if we heard her or not, "I was always working. I never had time for him. I was always too tired. I just couldn't seem to make it work..."

Her voice drifted off and I saw a small tear form at the corner of her eye.

"Don't be so hard on yourself," Connie said, "sometimes relationships just don't work out."

"Sometimes, I dream about being more like you," Kim said, looking up at her sister, "I mean, you say what you think, you do what you want. I can't do that. I almost feel like there's another person inside me, another person waiting to break free, a person wanting to live, to enjoy, but old inhibited, fuddy-duddy Kim won't let that person out."

There was a pause.

"That doesn't make any sense at all, does it?" Kim said with a little smile.

"I think I know what you're saying," Connie said as she leaned forward and wiped the tear from her sister's eye, "Why don't you make this breakup with Roy the end of a chapter. Forget about him and start a new chapter now. Hell, not a new chapter, why don't you make this the start of a whole new, exciting book? A book full of adventure and mystery."

Kim smiled at her sister. "I'll try, Connie," she said, "I'll really try."

*****************

Connie stood and stared up at the sun.

"God, it's still hot as hell," she said, "This heat has completely taken away my will to work."

"Or was it the wine you drank?" Kim asked with a giggle. I knew Kim wasn't much of a drinker and I'd been surprised to see her refill her glass several times.

"Why don't we go swimming?" Connie said, turning to us.

"I didn't bring a suit," Kim said.

"Me neither," I chimed in.

"Then we'll just have to go skinny-dipping," Connie said with a giggle.

Kim looked at her and frowned.

"Jeez, what a bunch of party-poopers you guys are," Connie laughed.

"I've got a better idea," I said, "See that big shade tree down by the water. Let's move our party down there. At least maybe we could go wading in the water."

The girls nodded in agreement and I grabbed an empty cardboard box. Using it as a makeshift picnic basket, I threw in a couple of bottles of wine and some snacks. Connie grabbed a blanket and some towels and the three of us headed down the sloping front lawn to the lake.

"It really is beautiful here," Kim said after we'd settled down on the blanket and I'd poured us each another wine.

I looked out over the deserted lake and shook my head in agreement.

"So, are you guys ready?" Connie asked as she stood up.

"Ready for what?" Kim said, a confused look on her face.

"For skinny-dipping, silly," Connie said with a laugh.

Kim frowned as she stared back at her sister.

"We did it when we were kids," Connie said, looking at Kim.

"Yeah, but there were no boys around then," Kim said with a glance toward me.

"He's not a boy," Connie laughed, "He's our brother."

"Count me out," Kim said, "Besides, you wouldn't have the nerve anyway."

"Ha! Says who?"

"Says me," Kim answered.

There was a long pause as Connie stood there staring down at us. Suddenly, she turned, and with her back to us, we watched as she pulled her t-shirt over her head. She undid her bra and with a shrug of her shoulders let it fall to the grass. Leaning over, she pulled off her shorts and her panties and sprinted toward the water, her breasts flying up and down, her full ass jiggling behind her. A second later, she was chest deep in the water, looking back at us.

"Come on in," she yelled, "The water's great."

"Chickens," she called out when neither of us moved.

"She's a bit crazy, isn't she?" Kim said as we watched Connie frolicking in the water.

"Yeah, she's always been that way," I answered with a chuckle.

Kim took another sip of wine and turned toward me.

"So, Tom," she said, her voice suddenly serious, "when you guys...when you two...you know...when you did it. Was it really unplanned? I mean, had you ever thought about it before? With your sister, I mean."

I looked at Kim. She was blushing, staring down at her wine glass.

I hesitated, not sure how to answer.

"It was unplanned," I answered truthfully, "It just happened spontaneously."

"But what I mean," she continued in a soft voice, "is before that...before today. Had you ever looked at her...you know, looked at her that way?"

"You mean, had I ever thought about my sister in a sexual way?" I asked.

Kim nodded. "Yes, I guess that's what I meant."

Again, I hesitated, not sure where the conversation was going, what direction it might take.

"She's my sister," I said, "so I never...I mean, she's a woman and I'm a man, and I know the difference...so maybe if I saw her dressing, or coming out of the bathroom after a shower, or in a bikini or something..."

I knew I wasn't making much sense.

"Did it...did it turn you on when you saw her like that? Like dressing? Or in a bikini?" Kim asked.

I could feel a blush come over my face.

"Maybe a little bit...just a little bit."

"What did you like," Kim continued, "I'm curious. Her big...her big breasts? Her big rear?"

"No, it had nothing to do with that," I said, "It's just like I said, she's a woman and I'm a man."

Kim continued to stare at me, a confused look on her face.

"Did you ever...I'm curious...did you ever see me dressing, or coming out of the bathroom after a shower, or whatever?"

I could feel my blush deepening.

"What? Tell me," Kim demanded.

I took another sip of wine.

"Should I tell you a story?" I asked.

"Sure," Kim said, "Tell me."

"It happened long ago. But you have to promise, you have to cross your heart you won't get mad."

"I promise," she said.

"Do you remember when you were a junior in college," I finally answered, "and you stayed in my apartment that weekend to check out the college there? To check it out for grad school?"

"Of course I remember," Kim answered.

"I can still remember," I said, "you got ready for bed that night and you wore this little purple outfit and it was skimpy and almost translucent and we sat up late watching TV and you laid on the floor in front of the TV and I sat on the couch behind you..."

I realized my voice was drifting off, not sure if I should continue.

"And? Go on," she said.

"And I can remember sitting there, watching you, and that skimpy little outfit would ride up your legs and I could see...I could see a lot. And then you'd get up and sit beside me on the couch with your legs crossed under you and when I knew you weren't watching I'd turn my head slightly and I'd try to see through the thin material...I'd try to see what was underneath. And the top was cut low and when you'd move, when you'd bend forward...I'd stare, hoping I could see, you know, more of you, like maybe see your breasts. Hoping you wouldn't notice."

"And how did it make you feel, looking at your sister that way," Kim asked.

"A little guilty," I continued, "I mean, I know you're not supposed to...but I did. I did look. I couldn't help it. And..."

"And what?"

A smile came to my face and I chuckled.

"What?" Kim asked, "tell me what's so funny."

"No...I can't."

"Tell me," she demanded.

"Well, remember you slept in my bed and I slept on the couch in the living room..."

I paused.

"Go on," Kim insisted.

"Well, I was lying on the couch and I couldn't sleep and I, you know, I needed some relief...

"Some relief?" Kim asked.

"Yes, you know...I mean, I'd been looking at you for the past three or four hours in that skimpy little outfit and it sort of, you know, turned me on and I needed to do something about it."

"You mean, you needed to masturbate?" Kim interrupted.

I nodded.

"So, go on," she said.

"Well, I was doing it on the couch, and I looked up and suddenly realized the light was on in the bathroom and then it hit me that I hadn't even noticed. You'd walked through the living room not ten feet from me and I was so busy...so busy doing what I was doing, I didn't even notice you walk by. Thank God it was dark in the room. Funny story, huh?"

"Hilarious," Kim answered dryly.

She took another sip of wine.

"I'm curious, did you ever...did you ever get that way after you'd looked at Connie," she asked, "I mean with her big boobs and all..."

I shook my head.

"I'm not a...a big boob guy. I think yours are, I mean I thought yours were just perfect."

A blush crossed Kim's face.

"That's all," I said suddenly, throwing my hands up in the air, "No more true confessions for today. Let's talk about the weather now," I said with a laugh.

Kim leaned forward and gave me a little kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks," she said softly, "Thanks for telling me. For being honest."

There was a pause as we both watched Connie playing in the water.

"Would you like to see them now," Kim asked softly, turning toward me.

I looked at her, confused.

"You know," she continued, "what you told me you wanted to see before. If I went skinny-dipping with our crazy sister, you'd be able to see them."

There was a pause, then I slowly nodded.

"Yes," I said, "Yes, I'd like it if you would do that."

Kim stood, and facing me, she slowly began unbuttoning her blouse. She pulled it off, and reaching behind her back, undid her bra and I let out a little gasp as it fell to the ground. Her breasts stood on her chest firm and proud, with little brown areoles the size of a quarter. And her nipples...I couldn't help staring at them. At least a half-inch long, they jutted hard and erect from her upturned breasts, seeming to point to the sky.

Kim leaned forward and undid the front of her slacks. She slid them off her hips and down her legs, kicking them onto the grass. Now, she stood facing me in only her panties. Slowly, she put her thumbs under the hem of her panties, and with a slight wiggle of her hips, slid them down and off. For a second, maybe two, she stood facing me, giving time for my gaze to go from her breasts to the neatly trimmed patch of black pubic hair at the juncture of her thighs. Then, with a little giggle, she was gone.

"Ready or not, here I come," she shouted, the muscles of her tight little ass flexing as she ran to join her sister in the water.

*****

I sipped my wine as I watched them, splashing about in the water, giggling constantly. The giggles stopped for a moment, and suddenly, they were both running in my direction. Before I could react, Connie grabbed my arms and pulled them up while Kim yanked my t-shirt over my head. Now, their giggles louder than ever, Connie pushed my shoulders to the ground while Kim unfastened the front of my shorts, and in one continuous motion, she pulled my shorts and jockeys down and off my legs.

"Everybody skinny-dips on this beach," Connie shouted with a giggle, and grabbing me by the arms, they dragged me toward the water, my limp penis flying back and forth between my legs.

For the next twenty minutes, we swam and splashed and giggled like little kids and I had to admit I was glad they'd forced me in, the water was cool and soothing, the perfect tonic to the oppressive heat. Finally exhausted from our exertions, we crawled out of the water. Connie threw a towel to each of us, and as I dried myself off, I realized I was hoping they wouldn't get dressed right away.

Van999
Van999
474 Followers