All Comments on 'At The Conference Ch. 03'

by lucy54

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
utter crap

pathetic animals. degrading crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
poorly written

and if it was true, you both have my deepest sympathy.

I'm sure there was also another comment here when I just finished reading but it seems you're deleting the ones you don't like? That should keep you busy!

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Bad

just very, very bad.

Meist21Meist21over 11 years ago
More bad writing

How can a story start okay and get so bad so quickly? More stupid shit that is just plain bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not sure why I waded through this so called "true story"

The hero and heroine are a limp dicked cuckold wannabe and an amoral slut needing permission to fuck anything. If there is a point to this saga I failed to find it, what was easy to find are many seemingly unrelated sex scenes with the slut wife acting out on command. Why anyone would live married to either spouse for more than a few months is extremely difficult to believe. Why would they stayed married is slightly less difficult after all who would have either of them,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
dogs

have more common sense and are for sure smarter then this pack of sickos. I always know what a story is about by the sick fucks that favorite it.

Alleykat86Alleykat86over 11 years ago
I 'm always interested when a woman posts a story

There are so few women writers in this category. This story was not

Poorly written it just needed an editor. As to the content it just seems

Like she was forced to do it and then grew used to it to please her

Husband. We do lots of things to please the men we love. The problem

Is that she was married to a sick puppy. What kind of man wants to watch

Some other man fuck his wife. He has to be a closeted something or other

I love my husband dearly but if he ever tried this you guys would be reading

About burning Mustangs in the newspapers. Lucy you have talent

Please use it more wisely

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The Goddess speaks!

This story sucked ass. After reading the part about this guy about to shoot his goo over some old fart having his wife for some homemade wine, I threw up and skipped to the ending and the best part. Mustang Man's new wife wrote a comment on it. I've had a mini crush on her since she posted that pic last year. Her comment made my day and almost erased the distaste of this trash...but not quite. But cheer up author because of the comment I raised my score from a zero to a one. Cheers!

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
i dont know

about this one. first lucy is a man writing as a woman, i guess. this was cucky stuff and if you like that well you like that. i will just remember that lucy is a man writing cuck stories and pass on the next one. i wont even rate it, would not be fair for me to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I LOVED the first two installments!

Has it really been almost six years since you wrote them? They were so hot. "God, I never knew fucking could be so good," Angie said. I used to go back to those stories and get myself off. This last chapter was just too much for me--like being in a bad dream--TOO MUCH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

So "Lucy" is that your alter ego? the thing that goes out at night dressed as a woman to get fucked by men? how sad for you that you think this erotic what sort of 'man' accepts his wife having several bastards by different men, when the bastards find out they are going to be really proud of thier father and whore mother.

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
Women

Life support systems for their Cunts with no other redeeming qualities whatsoever

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Re-read after six years

If it takes you over three years to write your concluding third chapter, it would behoove you to read at least the last page of chapter two! Although it just might confuse you! At the end of ch.2, I thought their relationship went one way! At the beginning of ch.3, I thought it went a different way!

The writing mechanics are a little better than ch.1-2, which is damning with faint praise! On the other hand, there are a number of totally unannounced PoV changes - highly discombobulating until about the third one ... by that time I kinda expected them.

The many male attitudes of entitlement seemed totally beyond plausible. I DID like that Sweetie learned much of her new self-awareness from dirty old ugly men of reasonable endowment!

3* (perhaps a bit of a stretch)

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
And they all Died happily ever after

The end

shoherpantezshoherpantezover 11 years ago
Nice conclusion

Great story. I always liked the first two chapters, this summed the tale up nicely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cuckold erotica is wonderful, and so is Lucy

As with any cuckold story on the site these days, the usual bunch of spineless comments from guys who "don't know how they got there". You dont exactly stumble upon cuck stories by mistake between your horoscope and stock market updates. You dont read and comment negatively on every single cuck story by mistake. You guys are much sicker than the authors you love to hate. Lucy is a wonderful author of cuckold stories. I love cuckold stories, and hope many authors keep writing them. I particularly like lucy's focus on physically unattractive lovers for the wife. And I love Lucy's writing style. Who cares if Lucy is male or female, has secret gay desires or not?? These are meaningless labels. What is meaningful is good authors who keep the site alive. In the cuckold genre, Lucy is top dog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brilliant

Fantastic story, one complaint tho..................write loads more pleaseeeeeeeeee

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Simply excellent!!

The "Conference" series is one of the bes, shared wife sstories,t that I have ever read. Outstanding and well writtener.

Please keep up your literary endeavours.

Mr.B

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not nearly good as 1 and 2...

I really loved Ch. 01 and I think Ch. 02 was simply amazing. However, maybe because it took so much this seems like a completely different story. Sorry, but I didn't like it a bit.... Maybe it's time for a new theme!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic reading!

Thank you so much for chapter 3, I have read these over a period of time, and really enjoyed them! Very erotic.

I hope you write more soon, with a similar theme? Well done. Best wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Chapter 3 was long, boring and sucked....

You should have left it in 2.....Too late.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Boring...

Sluts galore on this pathetic genre.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
How does they bring up their children

The Author does not write the MOST INTERESTING THINGS.

How does the cuckold hot wife pair bring up their children?

Will they say to the 4 children, you were sired 4 other not same men to your father?

Will they bring up their children the boys to be 18 years old cuck candidates?

Will they bring up their daughters to be 18 years old hot wife candidates?

How years old age will the cuckold hot wife pair say to the children, your father is not your biological father?

Will they lie to the children, they came from sperm bank????

THE WRITER WRITES A letter, WHY THE WRITER DOES NOT CARRY ON WITH B letter.

That is interesting, how the children will be brought up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good Lord

Anyone wanting this lifestyle should read this pitiful saga about these lost souls, 4 kids, 4 fathers, Jake died from A.I.D.'s so what is the life like for the rest of these loser's. For every bi cockold there needs to be a slut. These are people who are so selfish and spineless they allow a little nasty sex to rule their lives. What would be sad is how their children turn out. Yikes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
cantbuyabrain

also cantbuy an original comment, gotta be the amount of jizz he swallows, dropped his low double digit IQ into the single digits, poor wanker.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
As I said in my last comment

Once a slut and a cuckold husband. Always a slut and a cuckold husband. Oh she quit alright but jumped back in after seeing a studs cock. I cannot believe she let Frank of all people do her. Most sluts have standards. That was the most disgusting part of the read. She never got a really huge cock. Mine is 9 and one half and super thick. I would have loved to stretch her out for her cuckold. I have had my share of slut married women and never told a soul. So the fact that Jake never told is true. Some studs cannot wait to hit the bar and brag to their friends. I don't think that is right for any woman and certainly not a married woman. Slut or not. Just saying. Glad Frank got fucked in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so wrong

Why do Britts write so often about watching others fuck their wives? It almost pisses me off that we saved GB in WW II, Not only the fucking going on but someone 3 times the age and the time with an infant in the bed. This author needs serious help

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where are the kids?

At the very beginning of the story they had small kids at home. What happened to the kids?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

bring Sid and Angie together again

You have his business card so call

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
All the kids took after

Their role models...Except they mever got married. They just screwed everyone they met... and milked the social services networks broke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It is a real shame.......

That many of the posted comments center around some readers' narrow mindedness and inability to separate fact from fiction. It seems as if the story theme irritates their perception of moral acceptability, their only reaction is to ignorantly critique the fictional behaviour of the story characters.

Really, folks!! Perhaps you would be best advised to confine your reading to teenaged romance novels. Have you tried Judy Blume??

As to "At The Conference" I wholeheartedly agree with the poster who suggested bringing Angie and Sid back together. This was the first extra marital sexual encounter that Angie was involved in and in Chapter 02, she accepts and welcomes Sid's advances. Lucy54 did a magnificent job in crafting the dialogue and narrative. Much could be made of a follow-up meeting.

Unfortunately, I very much doubt that we will be such a Chapter as Lucy54 has not added and new work to his Series in a very long time. A real shame.....

charliem100charliem100over 5 years ago
Best I've read in a long time!

This is incredibly hot and I hated to see it end. It's an exciting read that Jake felt entitled to just show up whenever he had the need and Angie would submit without a bit of resistance or reluctance.

The only thing I could have done without was her licking Franks ass. On the other hand, her having to let revolting, crude Frank fuck her because of what he knew about Jake was a big turn-on. When she realized she liked disgusting Frank's cock in her just because it was a new one I think I fell in love with her! I wouldn't have minded if they reconsidered and let Frank come back for more and have him put the pressure on for that gangbang. Peter should encourage her to try many new cocks while she's up for it!

The author's note kind of put a finish to things which is too bad because I would have loved a chapter Four where perhaps Angie asks Peter if he still knows how to get in touch with Sid.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Couldn't finish

Have up halfway through. An insult to literacy everywhere.

backdoorboogiebackdoorboogieabout 5 years ago
Love the old man giving it to her 3 times a day!

I think the first 2 chapters are OK, I like how she ends up on the salesmans cock twice. Also getting pounded while hubby is in bed next to her. But chapter 3 is fantastic, how the 75 year old gets her is is brilliant. I think he should have knocked her up. I thought that's where it was going when she was on a course of pills which mean she couldn't take any others e. g. Contraception pills. I love her getting shagged washing the dishes while her husband sits idly by. The concept of the old man with a bent knob which hits her G spot coming round every few hours to keep her full of spunk hit the spot! Great great story!!!

Black_and_White_WriterBlack_and_White_Writeralmost 5 years ago
Far Too Long

This third chapter really should be broken down further. It’s a small novel unto itself. By doing this it allows the story to flow in its natural direction. It changes a great deal from the first two chapters.

I do find your skill has improved a great deal, but the structure could be broken up a bit better. I do like it, I just find the first two parts to At The Conference to be far tighter and much stronger. I do like the story, but the comment at the end about repetition is a bit too on the mark. This third chapter does become repetitious at times.

Although it’s a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Series!

I loved The Allotment", but that was about the relationship between one cuckold couple and the old bull who knocked up the wife.

This story had more cucks, more sluts, more bulls, and more pregnancies. I just wish the author would have given us a series that focused on Tom and Mary. Some readers may not have thought that part of the story realistic, but 20% of voluntary cuckolds start out having been cheated on, and once finding out about it, ultimately make the decision to stay in the marriage with the slut wife. (Btw, I loved that Angie said she was Peter's slut, as I am my husband's slut; he loves that I will do anything for him, just as Angie does for Peter.)

Surely it helped that Tom was able to use Angie to even up the score, as well as model himself after Peter as a cuckold, as Mary ended up with three more children from other men! A good cuckold is always happy to raise the children from a bull. When we started, my husband was in combat overseas and asked a neighborhood friend who had always eyed me to take care of me. He accidentally ended up impregnating me, and so we have a biracial family.

We are a cuckold couple who love to be dominated by older men, and, as with Peter, my husband loves to fuck my slimy cunt after an old man has taken me. He, too, finds it to be heaven and has difficulty describing it. I am not sure if it is all just a physical response, or also a psychological one, too, wallowing in the bull's semen. I don't know if this is true, but my husband says that older men have bigger prostates and ejaculate larger quantities, making his subsequent fucking of me that much more pleasurable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I thought for sure...

I thought for sure after reading she couldn't take any medicine except for the blood infection that she was gonna end up pregnant.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
Angie??

Does this man Peter ever say no to anyone? He just lets anybody take his wife even when she does not want too. And when she begged him not to cause she was sore, he just took her and then him and Frank had her for several hours? This is nor a man. This is not a true story either. No man will egg his wife on after she has said no. And she said it plenty the first time with Jake. Another thing. She never said how she got those hickies in London. Sid only made one that first night and it was on her neck since she never took her cloths off. Wish you would make your stories belivable. I kept waiting to see if he would ever grow any. Luckily Jake dies or she might have been living with him now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

wonderful story, loved it from beginning to end.

schulz777schulz777over 2 years ago

It has started interesting, like the first 2.

But in the end it has become a "bullshittt" story.

2starrs

hairyheadhairyheadover 2 years ago

I liked this story except for author's apparent lack of appreciation of what excessive drinking does to libido, sexual performance and memory. In particular in part 3 the amount of wine consumed would stop any normal person from being able to perform sexually and that's with wine of "normal" strength. 26% wine is fortified and to consume 3 bottles quickly and then open more and then have sex...... It simply is not going to happen.

If you are going to include a subject in a story then at least research it and try to be accurate. Wine with 26% alcohol content is rare and is likely to be a sherry. It is almost impossible for a home amateur to make wine of that strength.

All parts of the story are peppered with silly spelling and grammar mistakes which impact on enjoyment for the reader.

Nice try but no prize from me.

@schul777's comment is also correct.

SamuelDexterSamuelDexteralmost 2 years ago

What s piece of shit writing.

I gave you 5 stars because is was interesting. I have questions. Why use such douse bag suitors? Never seen cuckold done like this. A for originality. F for structure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous