At The Conference Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lucy54
lucy54
582 Followers

Straight away Jake pulled back and then rammed back in.

"Ah," she cried out as he repeatedly slammed back into her. My wife held onto his shoulders as her minge hole took those power-driven thrusts.

He kept banging away at her and what seemed an age was only about two to three minutes when Angie slightly bent her knees and opened them pushing her body and cunt down onto his cock. Her knees closed and opened in quick succession and then her orgasm was upon her.

Her mouth opened and she cried out, the sound was a form of whinnying as her eyes closed I watched her thighs tremble as they went ridged then trembled some more. Her face turned blush pink as did her neck and upper chest. I saw her grip Jake's shoulders, knuckles turning white as her orgasm blasted through her body.

I have never seen my wife come so quick before, it was a sight worth seeing and one that has lived in memory ever since.

Jake continued to bang my wife against the kitchen unit, these extremely forceful thrusts making her seem like she was bouncing her tits certainly were. It was then that I saw liquid dripping from between their bodies and realised that Angie had squirted.

"That's it slut bitch come on this old gits cock -- you love it don't you slut?" he said gasping to control himself.

Angie looked as though she was in her own utopia, eyes closed and her face though flushed looked serine and complete. What was going through her mind at that moment I will never know but she looked beautiful.

With one particular forceful thrust, Angie came out of her sexual stupor and looked over at me. She looked like she was high on drugs with her eyes glazed over looking at me but not seeing me.

"You're one special woman Angie," Jake said gasping. He was getting short of breath, his face turning red with the exertion nevertheless he continued to bang away at my wife -- hard, her hair bouncing with every thrust.

I saw the sure signs of another orgasm building in Angie when Jake suddenly growled, "Yes, nice I'm going to spunk you Angie!"

He thrust hard once, twice then growled again, "I'm coming Angie. Your cunt is bringing me off," he cried out as he closed his eyes and threw his head back. He grabbed her arse and pulled her into him making his cock go deeper and spunked into her womb.

On that last thrust Angie felt that bulbous cock head force its way into her cervix. She felt it stretch to accommodate the large head, as it momentarily remained wedged deep inside her. Then she felt it expand and throb as the first shot of steaming hot spunk spewed into her willing slut cunt. It throbbed again as Jake groaned in pure bliss at taking another man's wife, and then another throb and more spunk pumped into her womb.

Jake held himself tight against Angie's mound, keeping his cock deep in her cunt as if he were trying to impregnate her then in less than a minute of spunking my wife Jake pulled his cock out of her used cunt and zipped up.

"Thanks Angie that was great sees you later," he said quietly giving my wife a peck on the cheek.

As he walks out of the kitchen heading for the front door, I entered. "All finished then Jake?" I asked as we passed each other.

"Yes thanks, well at least for now," he replied.

Angie was still standing where Jake had left her. Her shirt hadn't fallen back into place yet and I could see her muff was dripping. I looked down at her feet to see a small pool of liquid; looking up again, I now noticed her thighs were soaking wet. Angie was still panting from her sexual ordeal and then her shirt slowly fell into place covering her sex. Just it did so a glob of pearly white goo dangled down from her minge flaps only to drip into the pool below.

"That old git certainly fucked you today didn't he?" I said realistically.

"Peter?"

"Yes darling."

"I've wet myself," said Angie shocked.

You didn't exactly wet yourself sweetheart you didn't piss you squirted. After all these years, you've actually ejaculated," I explained enthusiastically.

Still shocked, "I've never done that before."

"I know isn't it wonderful," I replied still looking at the wetness around her sex and the spunk running down her thigh. I suddenly thought about grabbing my camera and snapping a few shots of my slut wife . . .

"Peter will you take me up to bed please?" asked Angie her voice subdued.

"Do you want to go back to bed and have another fuck?" I asked.

"Yes, I want you to do me."

"Even after you've been royally fucked by a seventy-five year old man?"

"Yes I want you inside me," she said demurely, "I want you to make love to me."

"Come on then."

As Angie moved away from the sink, I saw movement by the back door. I looked to see Frank looking in from the garden. Once he saw me looking, he turned away.

Shit, I thought, I'd forgotten about Frank and that job he was doing for me today. How much had he seen, did he watch Jake fuck Angie?

Since then Jake returned to our home eight times that week and fucked me on every visit. You know what happened on that first visit. The next time was Wednesday. He came to the house just as I came out of the shower. I was naked and half-dry when he entered the bathroom and fucked me whilst I held onto the bathroom sink. I watched his face in the mirror as it contorted in bliss while uploading his spunk into my womb. He came back just after lunch and took me again as I was filling the washing machine and the third time that day was just after dinner. Jake took me as I was watching the early evening news with my husband looking on. I have lived the whole week on a constant sexual high, not knowing from one day to the next what will happen. I suppose that Wednesday was the real turning point in my life. I have never had to wash so many knickers in one week before - I was constantly leaking sperm.

When Jake returned the second time that day, I knew that this is what Peter, my husband, wanted. I saw the look of pure lust on his face as he watched Jake take me over the washing machine the second fuck of that day. When Jake returned that evening, Peter was beside himself with excitement, prancing about like a six year old with a new toy and eyes wide with shameless carnal want.

That night my husband made love to me like never before. He was tender and affectionate; he touched and kissed me in such a different way that at first I thought it wasn't Peter in bed with me. He showed me so much feeling I knew he loved me.

Peter took me to a new level of pleasure that night something he'd never given to me before. It was so different, the way he caressed me, sucked my nipples and needed my breasts - so diverse.

The way he mounted me was also different, the way he climbed in between my legs and the way he slowly entered me was so tender and wanting. I could feel his desire for me in such a way that it brought a tear to my eye. From these emotions, I found regret, regret that Peter had never before made love to me in this manner and for him to achieve it he had to first watch me fulfil his fantasy.

My orgasm exploded in my womb it was so intense that all I could think about was his cock, tongue and fingers as they explored every part of my body as if it were the very first time but without the fumbling urgency of adolescence, this was pure unadulterated love.

This was my man thanking me for what I had done for him. The past week I have given him a fantasy that had only materialised a couple of years ago in London, a fantasy that had lain dormant for so long. Now flourishing with a lust that even I didn't know I had.

What I did this past week was debauched illogical and nonconformist. I had allowed lust to drive me into this depraved way and enjoyed every moment of it. I also had to change the sheets several times, as I kept wetting them.

I like Jake's cock, and if I am honest with myself, I love Jake's cock. I love the way it enters me, the way his nob end forces its way into my cervix. I love the way it throbs and enlarges as it spurts its payload of spunk into my body. I love the way I orgasm on his cock as it thrusts into me and if my husband wants me to continue with it then I am more than happy to perform for him. For I love him just as much as he loves me.

Thursday and Friday were the same. Thursday Jake fucked me twice and again on Friday. That Friday evening he took me slow. His cock was in me for a good hour and a half as he fucked me. He never changed position; he just had me whilst I was on my back. He spunked me twice in that session and I felt every throb of his cock. Whilst I came eight times, I was so exhausted after he'd finished with me yet certainly satisfied. My little cunny was sore after that marathon. Nevertheless, Jake had royally fucked me and I knew it.

On the Saturday evening after dinner, whilst I was clearing up the kitchen I could hear voices coming from the lounge. At first, I didn't pay much attention to it, as I wanted to get everything away before the TV program I wanted to watch came on. After throwing the wet tea towel into the washing machine, I entered the lounge.

I stopped in my tracks. Looking at Frank then I looked at Peter, then back at Frank, "Hello Frank where's Celia?" I asked.

"Um I didn't bring her," he replied.

"What's up Frank, you look like you're about to have a heart attack?" I added looking at him intently. I remained where I was dressed in my light brown dress the one I always wear whilst cooking.

"Um as I was saying to Pete just a moment ago, seeing as what happened on Monday I thought I might have a session with you?"

"What do you mean a session?" I asked, then becoming shocked as I realised what Frank was asking. Looking at Peter I blushed. When I saw Peter wasn't saying anything I turned back to Frank, "What do you mean Frank, a session?" I was worried and felt the excitement from the situation. What was Peter up to?

Frank stammered some more, then he looked at Peter and realised that my husband wasn't objecting to what he wanted and this seemed to give him even more confidence than he already had.

Looking back at me, "I've come to see you Angie I want to have you."

I was shocked to say the least; my face coloured and the look of embarrassment was clearly there. Yet those butterflies grew in my lower stomach.

Frank again glanced back at Peter to see if he was all right with what he'd said. Then back to me then he went on, "Come on Angie, go and sit on the couch. No, better still let's go to your bedroom. I really want to have you Angie." Frank's confidence was even stronger as he stood waiting for Angie to comply.

Though the butterflies had grown stronger, I also felt disgust towards this man. He was my friend's husband. He'd obviously found out about Jake and me and was now trying it on. I stood there wondering what I should do. Peter wasn't stopping it so he was leaving it up to me. Do I drop my knickers for this drunkard?

If I do what would be the consequences and if I don't they could be worse. Frank may cause trouble for us.

Without even looking at Peter, I turned and walked out of the room, heading for the stairs. Frank followed saying, "You coming Pete, I'm sure you'll want to watch me bang her."

As I walked up the stairs, I deliberately swayed my hips to the man behind me. Why, I do not know, it was just something I felt like doing. As I did it, I felt my cunny dampen and my heart beat harder whilst my nipples started to ache. It was now even more prevalent that I was turning into a slut. I actually wanted to drop my knickers for this man no matter how repulsive he was. I realised that this is what I wanted. I like doing this; I like having my husband watching me give myself to men.

Standing by our marital bed, I watched Frank enter and then I saw Peter just behind him. Frank came straight to me and took me into his arms. Immediately I smelt the booze, he reeks of it. It was on his clothing and certainly on his breath. He tried to kiss me but I turned away putting my head on his shoulder. With no preliminaries, he grabbed both of my tits and mauled them through my dress. Then very quickly, his hand moved and went up between my legs to my cotton-covered mound. He rubbed me there before pushing me back against the bed making me fall backwards, falling on my back on the bed with him on top of me.

My cunny was now wet I could feel the gusset of my knickers soggy with my discharge. Frank was no lover.

He pulled me up onto the bed proper, we were lying diagonally across it when he pulled the front of my dress up and exposed my thighs and knickers. I watched him look down at me and saw his eyes bulge with wonder and expectation. Then the look changed to one of lust and desire. I saw the need in his eyes as they looked at the juncture of my thighs. A leer formed on his face, a lascivious look that disturbed me. I now wondered what was going through is mind as he considered me.

Dropping the front of my dress and leaving my thighs exposed he took hold of my knickers and pulled them down over my thighs and off. He looked back at my minge and its full black muff and his leer turned ominous.

"Lovely, I always knew your wife had a lovely cunt. Look at it; this is how a cunt should look."

Pushing my legs apart, he climbed between them and then I watched as he undid his belt, his trousers and pulled out his erected cock.

Frank knelt between my legs rubbing his cock and looking me in the eye, again I could see the unpleasant look, the sexual leer.

"I've wanted to do this ever since I first saw you Angie," he mumbled, "You're one fuckable lady and as you're a fucking slut I think you really need a good fucking."

He took hold of my legs to open them even further and I saw his cock to discover he was quite small; smaller than Peter and even smaller than Jake is.

He lay on top of me, his potbelly spread over my stomach as I took his weight. He fumbled between my legs and then felt his cock head kiss my minge lips. The revulsion grew, as I smelt the stale booze on his breath and the stench of his unwashed body, we became one with just one thrust of his hips, his cock sliding into me until he was balls deep.

I groaned with pleasure and disgust as this drunkard began to fuck me.

"God that's fucking beautiful," Frank groaned as he propped himself up on his forearms, "Pete your wife feels bloody good," he gasped looking over at my husband.

"Doesn't your wife then?" Peter asked.

"Nah, not like this, she's nowhere near as good as this. Frank smiled and thrust forward, he was fucking me. I had my knees bent and wide apart, giving my sex to the man above me. Peter knelt beside the bed watching Frank's cock glide in and out of my cunt hole.

Frank then grabbed my legs and pushed them back forcing my knees against my chest and at the same time raising my bum off the bed. With his cock still in me, he started to hammer thrust into my cunt. In this position, Peter could clearly see Frank's cock glide effortlessly in and out of my hole.

I could see the look on his face, the face of a man who wanted to see it again and again. As Frank's cock thrust in and out of me, I slowly closed my eyes.

Every time he hit bottom I groaned with pleasure. My desire for pleasure was all I wanted. I liked the feel of a different cock in my cunt, and it didn't matter what it looked like all I wanted was a cock and have it thrusting into me.

Concentrating on the feelings Frank's cock was giving me; arousing my sensitive zones within my minge. I began to breath harder and my heart beat faster the butterflies in my stomach became a swirling caldron of bees as my orgasm grew within my cunny.

Glancing at Frank's face showed his own form of concentration as he pumped my quim, as he looked down at me I could see that ominous lust on his face change to need. All he wanted to do was spunk my twat. But my own need was becoming even greater than his. I felt my orgasm grow and grow quick. This drunkard, this stinking human flotsam was going to bring me off and it was going to be a strong one.

"You going to come on my cock Angie?" he said as he thrust his cock up me.

I opened her eyes to look up at him, the man who had his cock buried in my cunt. "Huh, huh," I replied.

"Who's going to make you come, Angie?"

"You are."

Frank pounded me while my knees were very close to my face and his potbelly slapped against the back of my legs. I just loved it loved a strange cock in my cunt.

"I'm going to spunk your cunt Angie," Frank gasped, "Are you ready?" He changed his pace to slow deep lunges forcing his cock as deep as he could.

"Here it comes ready or not," he cried out as he thrust forward one last time and held himself still. He gave a growl of sheer pleasure as his hot spunk burst into my cervix. I grabbed at his arse still bucking underneath him; I tried unsuccessfully to come off on his cock but I was left frustrated as he very quickly went soft.

I relaxed back on the bed and gave a quiet groan of dissatisfaction. I hadn't come and I felt disappointed.

"God that was bliss Angie," he said as he pulled back letting his cock slip from my minge. He remained lying on top of me as we both got our breath back.

Frank spoke breaking the silence that had fallen over the room, "Angie you're such a good fuck can I do you again?"

"That's up to Peter," she replied confidently.

He dismounted and rolled over onto his back beside me. I closed my legs not wanting Peter to see the mess. Peter sat on the bed and gently caressed my thighs with his fingers.

Peter and I looked over at Frank I saw is deflated cock that only few minutes ago was inside me. We both noticed that he looked as if he had fallen asleep.

Then Peter quietly spoke, "Enjoy yourself?"

The feelings in my gut had gone and my lust had diminished, I nodded.

"You didn't come though did you?"

I shook my head, "No."

"You look so lovely after you've been fucked," he said truthfully.

"Do I?"

Frank then woke with a start. He turned towards us lying on his side, and smiled.

"Any chance of seeing those tits of yours Angie?" asked Frank moving a hand onto my tummy and with his finger started running circles over it.

I noticed his cock had shrivelled up and was lost in his clothing.

"Are you going to show Frank your tits Angie?" Peter asked repeating Franks request.

Without saying a word, I sat up and pulled the zipper down on the back of my dress then slipped the straps down over my shoulders allowing the dress to fall to my waist. Then unclipped my bra, removed it, exposing my breasts to him and lay down.

Straight away Frank cupped a tit in his hand and started mauling it. "You're one hell of a lucky sod, Pete," he said seriously, as he tweaked my nipple.

"I am?"

"You sure are mate. Your wife is a good looking woman, she has a fine pair of tits on her that's for sure and boy is she a good fuck."

"Thanks Frank."

"You know I think I'll fuck her again if you don't mind?" he added.

It was then I saw his cock again, now erect and ready for action. Without waiting for an answer, he climbs back into the saddle. Automatically I opened my legs. As I did I saw Peter looking at the juncture at the top of my thighs. I saw his eyes widen in surprise at the mess Frank had made the first time he used me. I felt spunk turn cold as the cool air of the bedroom washed over my now open thighs.

Frank slipped in with ease and once again, I groaned as his cock entered my cunt. His huge gut spread across my small flat tummy as I sunk into the bed.

"God, Pete even now after a good fucking she's still fairly tight!" he gasped then he started to push into me and fuck me.

My tits wobbled in all directions as I took an increasing forceful fuck. He was hammering into me with force. He began to grunt in time with his thrusts and I very quickly got into rhythm with him meeting every one of his thrusts with one of my own. I had my legs open wide with my knees slightly up feet half flat on the bed. One hand had gone round his neck while the other was on his arse. Although his cock was small it was hitting the right spot, now I know the meaning of 'it's not what you have it's the way you use it' and Frank was using it good.

lucy54
lucy54
582 Followers
1...345678