At The Conference Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter was gone for quite some time, I think Tom allowed Peter to have some fun with Mary but that's another story and one Peter will have to tell you.

Life moved on. Tom returned periodically to have a repeat session. On these occasions, Peter joins us in a threesome rather than sitting back and watching the show. Both of them use me in various ways and it's not until both have dumped a couple of loads in me that I can go to sleep.

For the record, Celia came over on that Saturday night. Frank had given her part of the story; we filled her in with the rest with Peter showing her the photos he'd taken.

That night was the first time I had drank from a woman's climaxing cunt. After that night, we got Jake and Celia together again.

That is our story. I love doing what I do for my husband. I love him dearly and I know he loves me.

End

Authors note:

Angie and Peter are still together living in Tuscany, Italy. Jake passed away in 2008 and Celia has left Frank, moved to Portland, Oregon, and opened a florist shop.

Mary gave birth to a baby boy and they named him Jake. They are still together and Tom continued to watch his wife service other men. She has had three more children and all three are from different men.

This ends this story of Angie and Peter. It is a true account of what happened to them over the past fourteen years. Angie has now stopped any future instalments as she feels anymore said would become repetitive and boring . . .

1...345678