All Comments on 'At the Hands of a Stranger'

by Miss Jane

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot Story

I loved all the story.It kept me excited and hard the whole time.I just had to jackoff to it.I shot a big load because of the story.

Paul SawyerPaul Sawyeralmost 18 years ago
OMFG

Jane, OMFG, that soooo hot.. damn.. you delight me so! MMMM.. Paul

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
from the Major in NC

Greaaat job wish it were me in your story

MaldororMaldororalmost 18 years ago
Keeping my eyes up from now on

As always, your stories tantalize and excite and illicit a "looking in from the closet" or, in this case, from the other side of a window into your secret world. Thanks for allowing us a short entry in...

TX CharlieTX Charliealmost 18 years ago
Well I

loved this story and welcome you back with open arms and an open heart. This story like all of yours is very well written and you expressed yourself very well. Thank you for your story and sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
perfect for a voyeur such as myself

very well written. The first submission I have read by Miss Jane, but certainly not the last. And she's a biker too boot! could she get any better??

opelsopelsover 17 years ago
Wonderul

I usually don't go for the exhibitionist/voyeur stories, but this one was incredibly hot! Very well written, great description of visuals, thoughts and emotions. Got me going! Great job Miss Jane!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hands of an Expert Writer

I have read a lot of stories at Literotica knowing there has to be something good out there to read. Well I have found you Miss Jane. Keep them coming.

Annicea

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 17 years ago
I really enjoyed

this one. It was the second one I read tonight and it was much better than the first.

juliettelenversjuliettelenversover 15 years ago
Hot first

This is the first that I've read of you Miss Jane, and it certainly won't be the last. Very impressed, cause it was very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
had to bite my bottom lip!!

you darling.....have a tremendously sensual and seductive imagination. One to be treasured and adored! sexual abandon at its best....my cock is still throbbing.....psssst "I want you"

XXX Rob

amanwholikesstoriesamanwholikesstoriesover 14 years ago
Please do not !!!!

I would much rather you not use the relogious worg(s), it only chepens the otherwise wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
so hot!

love this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
too brief

This story has great potential, but it disappoints with its brevity in all aspects. The very fine writer Miss Jane should revise, expand, and embellish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read this, masturbating infront of my window but I doubt I was seen 🇯🇲

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous