All Comments on 'At the Pool'

by rollingcoffe

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

worth a 1 for the writer of like stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
yea of course

work not done at home makes him grumpy, the behaviour after that not. any dumber plot is not possible

northlandernorthlanderalmost 13 years ago
What an Asshole

With an attitude like this asshole husband has why bother getting married. A cheating wives story coming up

kelsaffirmkelsaffirmalmost 13 years ago
Anne could be a devastating business partner... Jake will yet be that orgs CEO

Many lives are all about the adjustments - both in the minds of others and in your middle mind. Research and experimentation having already shown success in the rear mirror. Jake and Anne developed a day of wine & roses warlike competitive expression that stimulates and recharges their feeling for one another. The rare woman who studies and enjoys oral (not duty bound or sharing the pleasure) for self is one power hungry bitch (a woman is never more powerful than when directing a scene with oral event). And when a man (Jake) can recognize the blossoming flower is instead a tree, enjoys the competition and not feel threatened by a mates art form - he is expressing a vicariousness most do not allow themselves to experience that growth (both for their mate and themselves).

kelsaffirmkelsaffirmalmost 13 years ago
appreciation

the writer(s), rollingcoffe is temporarily my hero (smile). Re-read and edit the two maybe three errors - which are of little significance for a great canvas with deeply hued colors with both twisting and broad strokes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
1 STAR.

BULLSHIT.

Denny CraneDenny Cranealmost 13 years ago
Excellent!

Thoroughly enjoyed it. This man isn't a wimp or a cuckold, so all you needle-dicked, loving wives hating, anon fucktards can fuck off. He is the master of his woman, who is strong in her own right. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What a stupid story and stupid favorable comments.

Total revolting. Author must be a real perv.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 13 years ago
Yes! Anne is amazing!

But, of course, both she and her husband are both miserable excuses for humanity. The "friends" are pretty wretched, too! And the positive reviews! hahaha

Maybe this is the real reason the "rapture" didn't happen this weekend - no one worth saving. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love love it

As a slutty submissive wife myself I totally got off on this one. Thank you and keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wrong Section

Probably more a fetish thing or group sex.

tomosuhtomosuhalmost 13 years ago
Great

Fantastic story think its great....sick of reading the goody two shoes reserved comments refering it being a bad story. Adult sites contain sexually explicit material it shat it all about, so if its not your thing there are plenty romance novels around to be read HELLO???

davefifedavefifealmost 13 years ago
Great story

I think the guys complaining are idiots this story was awsome thanx for sharing !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thanks for a great story

Very hot,I really enjoyed it. Don't mind the morality police. Why they're on here reading stories that will obviously involve wives and group sex I'll never know. You did a fantastic job though, please keep writing! I love that the husband isn't submissive or getting humiliated. Anne was great too, you gotta love girls that love to suck cock(s)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
1 star

Wrong category. Should be in the fetish category. With the other cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
where

did i read this a few mo. ago?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
lol

it was cool, the ending was a bit violent, but decent porn.

What am I doing with my life?

BluebirdDreamsBluebirdDreamsover 12 years ago
Another slutty submissive wife chiming in

i actually found your story from someone who favorited a story from both of us and I couldn't stop reading. I love "cock worship" and it turns me on to hear my husband/Dom "threaten" to have me suck off one of his friends. I'll be sending him this story and fully expect to learn not to swallow until permission is granted!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As a neighbor of Jake and Anne with a good view of their pool I often enjoyed watching Anne sunbathing. After viewing the activities described in this story I decided to make an effort to become more friendly with them.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow what a nasty/ dirty slut !!!

dary4247dary424720 days ago

Too bad you quit.

Amazing Anne needs to be used repeatedly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous