At the Villa Ch. 07 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers

I starred at her perfect behind, again and again, admiring those perfect smooth bums. They looked impeccable. "Open you legs a little, sweetie...Thanks.' I ordered.

Hera immediately complied. She only opened them just a little. I put my hand on her lower back just above her crack. I moved my fingers slowly down along her crack massaging the smooth cloth of her thong as I enjoyed the feeling of the drenched surroundings. The feeling of the wet material shocked me and thrilled me at the same time. She was really wet with fresh love juice streaming out. My fingers went further down over her swollen lips, moving my hand forward and backwards massaging her hot wet lips, with the slit in between. She moaned and cried. The fresh juice which I felt on my fingers was hot and sticky.

'Oooohhh Saamm... pleeease... Oooohhh Saamm... pleeease. Don't tease me anymore... I can't wait.' Hera shouted at me as she pressed her cotton covered pussy against my hand. I pulled the strap connecting the waistband to the pussy covered cotton patch to one side. The view was imposing. What was hidden within the swollen lips was burning like a volcano with flowing lava. My eyes were enthralled with the beauty of those beautiful full swollen lips. They looked rather larger than normal with curly petals protruding from between them.

My eyes could not properly visualize that fastidious scene. My mouth went in for a first taste. My nose stuck in, inhaling the incredible smell which had flawlessly fermented during the night. The juices which had flowed since my telephone call had all dried and stuck all over that refined niche. My tongue immediately touched the right spot as she opened her legs further. Shock waves of pleasure flew through her spine engulfing her body.

Hera's body shook in pleasure. She cried and shouted. I sucked on her clit while my nose kept inhaling. The incredible intoxication of ammonia made me crazier. My hard dick was ready. My mouth was devouring some of the produce which had leaked and flowed not only from her vagina, but also from; elsewhere.

I loved what I was doing. It was really a first time; a new beginning away from family ties. Hera was a very attractive young woman with an incredible sexual knowledge from whom I knew that I could learn a lot. I kept sucking her vagina and around, even that my hard dick was all the time on the verge of exploding. It was still trying to get out of its confines of where it was still imprisoned. She came hard and hard. Her moaning never stopped as neither the gyrating of her ass as she pressed it harder against my mouth and nose. Hera pushed back, but I kept my nose and mouth where they were. I never gave up and neither gave her a break.

I took my time loving every moment of what I was doing. The pleasures were mostly mine as she was overjoyed. It gave me satisfaction watching her lost in one orgasm after another. I did not want to stop but I had decided that it was time to move to the next episode.

I pulled my face away from her pussy. Slowly my hands moved to her waist, took the waistband with my fingers and pulled her soaking thong down along her legs. She lifted one leg so I could get it out of the hole and continued lifting it up until it was nearly ninety degrees.

She naughtily knew what I wanted. It was a remarkable view. Her open vaginal lips were magnificently exposed. She only gave me very few moments to assimilate that majestic scene. She had done the same when the tong was ready to come out of the other leg. The soaked sweet smelling panty was out. She lowered her second leg making sure that I still could enjoy that imposing spectacle.

I examined the little thong which I held in my hands before I gave them a long sniff to grasp the beautiful smell, made of a cocktail of different exquisite natural perfumes. They had been well fermented during the last nervous and tensing hours which Hera passed through. Hera wanted me as much as we wanted each other.

'Sam, the plastic bag is still in my bag.' Hera said.

'Forget about it now.' I shouted as I was trying to get out of my clothes as fast as I could. Hera was still there resting on the table, panting. As I got my hard dick out, I pointed it towards her vagina, massaged the purple head a couple of times along her valley of pleasures and sent straight in, all the way into her burning furnace in one hard thrust. She cried and shouted as she felt the enlarged purple head hit the inside of her tube, pressing it against the portal of her womb.

Hera realized she was full to the brim with my phallus. She pressed her vagina back against my groin, squeezed it with her vaginal muscles and cried.

'I'm so hot; so hot Sam... so hooottt I'mmmm cummmming... cummminng... aaaaaahhhhhh ... aaaaaahhhhhh... cummmmminnng... aaaaaahhhhhh... cummmmminnng ... aaaaaahhhhhh... aaaaaahhhhhh... ooooohhh Sammmm... Fuck me; fuck me.'

I held her tight from the hips. Her blouse was still on as was her bra. No foreplay was needed, nothing. I just pushed in as far as it could go. She kept pushing back, crushing our bodies together as the adrenaline was flowing throughout our bodies. 'This was my real test.' I thought as I noticed that she was lifting her leg and rested the knee on the table, opening her legs a whole ninety degrees.

I started to pump and thrust like crazy. I was scarred I would cum too soon, too quick, but sure she could never have noticed if I had filled her with my seed. She was totally lost. Her appetite for sexual gratification was voracious. The sexual energy flowing through her veins were overpowering her entire body. She became crazy, wild. My hardness was becoming harder and harder as her tube became tighter and tighter as she continued to cry and shout as her body gyrated and shook as climax after climax commandeered her body. She became wilder as her body flowed from orgasm into another.

I tried to hold, but the pressure and the pleasure I was encountering together with the satisfaction, that at last I had distant myself from my family was a sensible decision. The satisfaction I felt and the excitement of that precious moment I cried a huge cry as the first shot of hot seed went straight in the real core of her vagina. It exploded in the very depths of her womanhood. I tensed with joy as I felt the burning sensation as the flow of liquid was travelling through my ducts. The intensity with which my semen was flowing was so great that the pain I felt as the second load was running through the system and again shot against the portal of her womb. As I felt it shoot out of my little oval opening into depths of her body, the satisfaction I felt was incredible; sensational. My hearth was pounding under the stress of the best orgasm I had ever yet experienced. Then I cried. 'I'm a man; now I'm a real man!'

**************

'So at last, you became a man, Dad.' Lydia stated.

uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers