At the Villa Ch. 08 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What do you mean?' I innocently asked back.

Her mouth got closer to my ear and she whispered. 'As I saw you coming I became too hot just by looking at you, but I think you're in worst position than I am now.' She answered as she lifted slightly her leg and pushed up my testicles and the rest upwards.

We just smiled at each other as the train just came in and started unloading the passengers and ready to load again. We boarded and found a seat at the front of one of the wagons. She got very close to me and started to ask questions.

'Sam, where are you off, to?' Kara asked.

'Well, I have an appointment at the university probably with one of my future lecturers.' In a way it was a vague answer I gave as that was the hint which I got from the letter I had received.

'Ohhh! That must be interesting. Are you attending Athens...?' Kara asked again.

'No. I'm off to Thessaloniki. What about you?'

'I'm going to attend London University; Business studies.'

'That must be a great adventure going to London. I wish I could... Well I'm taking Geology, but I'm looking further, maybe oil exploration.'

'Wow that must be very interesting, Sam. Are there further courses on that line?' Kara asked again.

'I wonder. Maybe we can touch the subject in the last year of the course, Maybe I will go abroad if I will be lucky! I don't know.' I answered sceptically.

'Maybe...' she answered. Her hand started moving along my thigh, fingers crawling towards my little boy. 'What about this Sam?'

'About what if I may ask? I asked back.

'Sam, cut the shit. Can we go somewhere and get this tension out of the way?' she asked while she pressed her hand against my hard steel dick.

'Ohhhh! You mean my poor little boy!' I whispered in her ear. 'If you be a good girl he will do the same. Have you ever been with any guys?' I asked back.

'Sam no... I haven't even seen or touched the real thing yet; but before I go to London... I would love to have a little escapade. Will you be my first?' She bluntly asked with a big smile on her face.

'If that is a real proposition; I think I'll love to be prince charming for one day. What about tomorrow?' I asked excitedly.

'That will be amazingly... perfect. A whole day you mean?' she asked astonishingly.

'Why not?' I asked excitingly with my dick getting harder and harder as it was still trapped down there in my pants, while Kara's hand was still pressed against it.

'Where can we spend such an exciting day Sam... hopefully without any interference?' Kara asked as the train was just entering Omonia station.

'This is where I'm getting off; what about you?' I asked.

'I'm also alighting here, let's go?' Kara ordered as I became embarrassed with my situation.

But Kara quickly solved the problem. She stood up first and moved infront of me trying to cover my embarrassing situation. I stood up and followed Kara, just walking very closely behind her. That made the trick as my hard dick was hidden with Kara's body. Sometimes she even pushed her ass back, trying to steal a feeling. Once we mixed up with the crowd the problem was solved and we went up the escalator until we were in that neglected shopping area just at the upper level over the station itself but still one floor under Omonia square.

The place was very shabby and most of the sales outlets where in as a miserable state as the place itself was. It was a real disgrace. Most of them used to sell cheap stuff like toys, cigarettes' and a variety of other stuff. Kara took my hand and pulled me away towards an area which was quite and where no one will venture at all. She pushed me against a corner which was very shabby and dark not to mention the smell of urine. Then she guided me against the wall; put one hand around my neck, and started sucking first on the lower lip and followed by the upper, before she sent her tongue snaking between my lips. My dick became harder and harder as I felt her right hand roamed down towards my crotch. I kissed her back while I also put my left hand around her neck while I felt the zipper moving downwards. Her hand crawled inside the opening at the crotch going further in through the hole into my briefs. There she encountered what she had never seen, in reality.

'Woww... it feels so huge Sam... do you think it can fit into my little pussy? Kara asked excitedly.

'We have to find out sweetie...are you still a virgin?' I asked.

'Maybe... I don't know.' She said as she looked scary, in a way.

'What do you mean?' I asked excitedly wanting to know more. Up to today I had never touched a virgin.

'Well... I mean... I once tried to put a tampon inside my vagina and backed out. I don't know if I put too much in, but I don't think so. I remember I was so scared and frightened, and I panicked and I cried before I slept.'

'Well I don't know... I have no idea, but I think you're still a virgin.' I said giggling.

'Sam, if I am, does it hurt when you insert this big hard prick... is it called so... inside my vagina?' Kara asked her eyes focused on mine as her hand started to move up and down along my hard cock.

'Well I can't answer your question, as I haven't yet been with a young lady, who was still a virgin.' I answered with a smile on my lips which I tried to hide.

'So I will be your first and you seem quite happy about this coincidence if you can call it that. So, tell me Sam, what experiences do you have?' Kara asked with a curious smile.

'You really want to know?' I asked.

'Yes please Sam, sure I love to know? I'm more than curious as I want to know if I really had found the right person for what I have in mind.' Kara teased.

'So... you're not sure if I can do a good job?' I asked sceptically.

'Well!' Kara said while she gave me a sweet smile and a kiss, while very slightly she passed the tip of her tongue across, between my lips.

"Whore!" I thought.

She broke the kiss and looked into my eyes. Her hand moved up and down along the length of my hard dick as she was still holding it in her hand.

Before I started to recount some of hot experiences of days past, I pushed my right hand under Kara's tight tee shirt and moved it slowly upwards. I stopped as my fingers came across the bottom part of her wired bra. Naturally, it was jammed against her chest. Then, my eyes focused on her eyes, as I pushed my fingers further upwards as I continued to dig into her chest, trying to lift the lower part of her bra. It did not take me long until I felt the soft spongy orb hidden there. Kara's breasts were not too big, probably I could say not bigger than an A cup. Then I encountered what I was looking for, her nipple. My fingers touched and softly grabbed the nipple itself of which immediately I felt its hardness. Yes it was hard and I slowly pushed my hand further up until I cupped the whole of it in my hand. I moulded it and massaged it with the palm of my hand, in which it precisely fitted. My hand moved around it, as Kara moaned. My hard dick was in a worst situation it could be as Kara was; so hard it was, it was ready and on the brink of exploding.

'You seem very hot sweetie.' I teased.

'Yes Sam, you are right, for your information I'm drenched, you know, down there. What about you dick. It's so hard it feels like it going to explode!' Kara rebutted back.

'Remember, I have a very important meeting and I don't have the time to go home and change. Can you please leave him alone, at least for a few minutes; otherwise he's going to make a huge mess.' I advised.

'Wooww! That would be fantastic, Sam.' Kara teased as she pulled her hand out of my pants. She even pulled the zipper back to the closed position. 'I think I trust you, but just the same I want to hear some of your experiences; they sure would make me hotter and wetter.'

'Thanks for your confidence.' I thanked her first and I asked her an extremely sweet little and very interesting favour. 'From now on, until tomorrow morning... please, don't wash your pussy... and don't change your panties. I want these panties you are wearing now, as a souvenir. I will love to keep them, drenched and smelling... but with nothing more than with your natural juices.'

Kara gave me another kiss and as she looked into my eyes she said. 'I surely promise to do so, Sam. Do you want me to wear them again after you fill my pussy for the first time... with your hot cream?' She asked smilingly.

'Sure, if you don't mind?' I asked with another smile.

'Sure I don't mind... especially if you promise you keep it at least for a few months.' Kara answered smilingly and teasingly.

'Don't worry. I already started my collection, so yours' will be with the chosen ones.' I guaranteed. 'You still like to learn something about my experiences?' I asked to make sure she still wanted to know.

'I sure love to hear something, not that I doubt your innocence but sure it will make me hotter and maybe I will be extremely sexually excited. I may dream of you, fucking me; to night. Fresh juices already started flowing.' Kara stated.

'As regards sexual experiences, I had some anal sex and that hurts but the pleasures are great. Oral sex; every girl I had contact with, loved to have her pussy sucked, eaten and massaged. I also had normal sex, intercourse in different positions while the partner was out of her mind with mind blowing orgasms... flowing from one into another, but not with a virgin; at least not yet.' I answered.

'Woww, what about having your prick massaged and sucked, Sam?' Kara asked more excited. I knew that she was more than excited, sexually excited as she started to massage my hard dick as she moved her hand up and down over my trousers.

'If you decide to join me to morrow you will find out how beautiful it is and what it could do? It will send you into the heavens!' I insisted, trying to make sure she will not budge.

'I couldn't wait, Sam. I am going to have it in my mouth and you teach me how to suck and lick it. What about blowing your sperm into my mouth?' Kara excitedly asked at the end with the excitement which was flowing through her blood veins.

'Sure I will teach you; and much more.' I answered her, as excited as she was. This was going to be my first time to take the virginity of a woman. I couldn't wait.

I was still playing with her little titty; my fingers rolling her nipple and sometimes even squeezing it. I gave her another squeeze, this time I pinched harder and she moaned in my ear, a moan of pleasure.

'Did you like that?' I asked as I pulled my hand away and out from beneath her tee shirt.

'Why did you stop? I was on the brink of another orgasm.' Kara stated.

'Did you cum... I mean before... while you were here with me?' I asked.

'Yes I did Sam... but I kept it quit and enjoyed it by myself. I'm a quickie Sam. On the first touch I explode.' Kara said.

'How do you experience it; do you masturbate or you do oral with somebody?' I asked with the greatest of curiosities.

'I have been masturbating for sometime. I'm a hottie Sam and I get crazy if I don't do it. Sometimes I do it with my girlfriend. I mean oral sex but I never done it with a boy; at least not yet. Syna, my friend, really sends me crazy and when she gets her tongue down there; you know were...' Kara teased. 'Especially when she touches my clit...' Kara confined the rest of her secret.

'May I find out?' I asked.

'What?' Kara asked as I slipped my hand in the front top of her pants through the tight waist band. From there my fingers crawled down and slipped further within her panties until my forefinger met her clit. She moaned and whispered in my ear trying not to make any noises. I felt her body shake as an orgasm overtook her. Slowly I pulled my hand back out of there as I was scarred some policeman may be roaming the building behind us.

'Sam, I think it is better we go and have a drink. I have to call Syna and explain to her why I'm late.' Kara said and teasingly continued, 'And tells her that I had met the most gorgeous guy in all Athens, with a big dick between his legs.' As she ended her little eulogy she gave me a great smile and a wink.

In no time I was sitting at a table in Omonia square waiting for the drinks I had ordered while Kara went to excuse herself with her friend Syna for the delay.

As soon as she came, back, and after she had a sip of her drink she looked me in the eye with a big smile and asked. 'Syna likes to join us tomorrow?'

'What did you tell her?' I asked.

'Everything we had done and more. I told her all the nice sexy things until she became excited enough. She told me that she was home alone as her mother went out for the day; wow will that be great Sam.' Kara whispered in my ear.

'Well if she likes to join us, I am sure that would be no problem. In any way I will be very delighted to find out what her hidden secret... looks like. Do you think she will participate?' I asked smilingly, a smile I wished I could have hid, but to no avail I could suppress it. I was too, very excited. My dick became hard again and was pushing against my pants, maybe thinking of a second virgin.

'Sam, she's hotter than me, so watch out. She is even crazier than me to loose her virginity. So you could be the lucky guy tomorrow as you will have not one but two cherries to deal with. Sam I can't wait. I'm so hot, I'm going crazy.' Kara declared.

I smiled again not once but the smile I had, lasted too long. I looked at my watch and informed Kara that the time was up and I had to make a move.

'To morrow... we will meet at Piraeus Metro station's main gate... well... time; about nine.' I asked with that smile which I couldn't control.

'That will be fine Sam, even earlier.' Kara smiled at me. 'Sure we will be there and we will be ready to learn a lot. Where are we going to spend the day, you never answered my question?' Kara asked excitedly.

'We can spend the day at my house. We will have it for ourselves with all the privacy we need and without any interference and no problems. Maybe we can stay all day naked; just making love. How about that?' I asked courageously with all the excitement I had.

'What about your parents?'

'I have my mum's consent. She approves that I enjoy myself, practice, pleasure and get ready for Thessaloniki.' I answered as I gave her a quick kiss on her lips and before I perished, Kara asked another question. 'Do we need to bring anything?'

It was a very good question? I just stopped and thought, then, I whispered in her ear. 'Your soiled panties, please! From now on don't wash down there, and don't change your panties. I will be pleased to take them off slowly, smell them, seal them in a plastic bag and keep them as a souvenir. The stronger the smell the better the appetite will be. The same for your friend please.'

I did not wait for an answer. I just stood up, and perished on my way to the university campus.

************

'Dad, you must have been very excited landing two beautiful and available young chicks.' Lydia stated as we took a break from my narration. By that time we were getting close to the Gardner's lodge.

'Yes, Kara was beautiful and I hoped that her friend would be as beautiful and as ready. Not only that, on the way to the university I started dreaming about her friend, which I was sure, that she was going to turn up.' I said.

'Why were you so sure that both of them were going to turn up the next day?' Lydia asked.

'Just because Kara was so hot that before she was off to London she wanted to experience intercourse. Syna, her friend, was already involved in lesbian relation activities with Kara, so it was obvious that they both would be there to experience what it feels like, to be with a male.' I answered.

'But she did not suck your dick, at Omonia station?' Lydia asked.

'We did not have the time, although she wanted to. Also such a hot act was very risky to do; the place was open to the public.' I answered.

'Yes Dad, I think you were right, they should do it together. What was the meeting about? Was it about your scholarship? Mum mentioned it once.' Lydia continued trying to discover more about my teen and later years of student sexual adventures.

'Yes it was, let me continue.' But before I continued we entered the Gardner's lodge. We walked straight towards the bedroom and as soon as we settled in we started kissing and touching including getting my mouth and tongue between her legs as I laid her down on her back on the middle of the bed. I sucked her leaking juices as my tongue roamed around her the inner region between her hot swollen lips.

Feeling the heat of my tongue teasing her shaved lips she opened her legs wider as she pulled them towards her body. I separated those beautiful swollen lips while making space for my tongue to get closer to her most desired opening. It ploughed forward and backward along the valley of a million pleasures while she moaned and cried as another orgasm was boiling on the way. As a strong moan and a cry exploded out of her mouth I licked and sucked not only her clit but licked around her rosebud. Occasionally I even pushed my tongue as deep as I could inside her vagina.

I not only enjoyed sucking her pussy but enjoyed every moment of that act, especially whenever her body exploded in a torrent of pleasures. Her body trembled like a huge earthquake. She was totally lost in the pleasures which overtook her body as if it was invaded by orgasmic energy. Without warning me, she pressed her legs around my head. I pressed my mouth down, jamming it against her pussy licking and sucking while she cried and shouted as she passed from one orgasm into another. When my mouth was becoming sore I tried to escape from between her smooth beautiful legs but it was to no avail. I gave her some time to relax, before I attacked again. I was suffocating.

As she relaxed, I got on top of her and slowly inserted my raging hardon deep into her vagina. We still had quite sometime together before we should get back and join the others. I did not want to exert myself too much, so I just stuck it in all the way deep into her tight vagina and let Lydia play with it as she used her own vaginal muscles. While enjoying the pleasures of our conjugation I continued narrating from the moment I left Kara on the way to visit her friend Syna.

**********

I arrived at the University with a few spare minutes to kill before I was scheduled for my appointment. I walked naturally, just watching for any new attempts. I was very excited knowing that my face, my looks, the way I dressed made an impact on the opposite sex. Yes there were a few who showed some interest, including a rather older lady, maybe something around twenty five. I received a couple of smiles and another one also showed more than interest. I really could say so, from the look and the kiss she blew. I wished I could do something as she did not look bad; as a matter of fact she was very attractive and dressed rather sexy; but first, things first. The natural phenomenon was; that most girls only wanted to hook the guys and look for a long term relationship, probably never get the guys close to their pussies until the wedding night. That was the norm in those years and probably still is.

I entered the main door and walked towards the reception area. The door where the receptionist was supposed to be; looked like that it was locked. I was shocked. I tried to find an answer; am I late? I looked at my watch, I realized I was still ten minutes early. I was totally lost. Then I noticed a piece of rectangular cut paper stuck to the door with a piece of transparent adhesive tape and a note written on it; 'KNOCK AND WAIT, PLEASE'.

I was relieved. I knocked and waited for a few very long seconds before I heard the sound of female's shoes clacking on the marble floor. In no time the sound of two clicks took place before the door opened. There infront of me was this lady, a masterpiece; tall, maybe 5ft 9, including the low heal on her shoes; rather long legs, wearing a blouse and a skirt about six to eight inches above the knees. She had a really well built body, nicely structured and muscled. Breasts were normal but nothing heavy. At the time I knew very little about A's; B's or C's etc. Today I could say she was a C. Her age was around four - twenty five, I assumed.