At the Villa Ch. 08 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave me a real look and a big smile before she asked. 'Mr. Christakis?'

'Emm... yes!' I answered. 'You can call me Sam; please.' I answered.

'But your name is Salmoneus and not Sam?' The receptionist asked with a continuous smile.

'Yes I know, but I hate that name and today everybody call me Sam; so if you don't mind, please call me Sam?' I was still outside looking through the door and scanning this lady's fantastic body, scanning her from head to toe whose name I didn't yet knew. As a matter of fact she was doing the same. I wondered if she was interested.

'Well first of all, good morning; Sam... Please come in and have a seat.' She walked backwards so I could have enough space so I could walk through the door.

'What about my appointment?' I asked while I looked at my watch.'

'Sam, your meeting with 'Madam' has been rescheduled for half eleven... that's in just half an hour's time, plus.' She told me as she looked at her watch. Then she introduced herself. 'My name is Xenia, please to meet you Sam.' She walked behind me; but before, she not only closed the door but she also locked it. I thought that was very, very strange.

From where I was standing, half way between the door and her desk I could assume that she was a very athletic girl. I also noticed that under her skirt she was wearing suspender belts and a pair of panties that covered her rather moulded round bums. They weren't very big but she had an hour glass figure with her bust rather a bit bigger than what could be the ideal size. 'Do you do athletics or other sports, if I may intrude?' I asked.

'Yes you can... intrude. I play basketball in the Greek league. I have to work very hard especially during the long season.' Xenia answered.

'Fantastic, that's great and I wish you luck. Is your team doing well?' I asked.

'Well, since I joined, we had always been in the top three, so I think not bad. What about you? I don't think you have any time for sports with those results! Don't ask how I know? I just saw your reports, Sam. I must say that those results are really outstanding; incredible and remarkable!'

I had no time to answer. Xenia just walked towards me, put one hand round my neck and in no time her lips were jammed against mine as her tongue crawled inside my mouth. I was shocked. I never in a million years expected to receive such a homely sexy reception. I could say she was not hot. She was burning and ready to explode. Her other hand opened the button of my trousers and down went the zipper. It happened two times within an hour. Xenia pushed down not only my trousers but also my briefs. With her other hand she found what she was looking for. She took hold of my hard cock and started to massage it; slowly and delicately. It was a real incredible and out of control seduction. She must had been a rather hot and desperate sexually hungry lady.

Xenia broke the kiss and looked into my eyes. I focused mine on hers; two coal black eyes with jet black hair hanging down over her back about six inches below her shoulders. I knew that the time would pass quickly and the place for such behaviour was not right, but she was really burning. Her volcano must have been fuming for quite some time. I wondered how many times she had touched herself and masturbated, feeling the crack with her own fingers, getting her high and ready for me. I wondered how many times she had sent her body through mind blowing orgasms before my arrival. I wondered why the door was locked!

'Sam, sorry... I shouldn't have done such a thing, seduce you in such a way.' She excused herself, but continued; 'but since your file came into my office and saw your picture, I just went crazy. From that moment on, I just wanted nothing except you. I wanted you so much that I did not stop, thinking about you, trying to find a way, how to say; yes I wanted to bed you and we... we fuck. We roll in a bed and make love.'

I did not say anything. I was shocked listening to her declaring why she seduced me but I just left her talking. I knew she was hot and excited; her body was burning and from the little experience I had, I knew that as soon as I touch her, she would explode. She was really burning. She wanted nothing except to be fucked. So she continued. 'I haven't had a man for the last two months, Sam. I want you Sam. I just want you to fuck me, Sam fuck me. We can go to a hotel and I pay.' She stopped. She was desperate. She let my still hard prick hang there as she removed her hand. She didn't know what she was talking about except that she wanted nothing except getting fucked. In a way she felt disappointed about the way she exposed herself without any control. She was just frustrated.

'Xenia, you're so hot. If you really want to do this; maybe I could help?' I did not wait. I just ordered. 'Your beauty turns me on too, so better turn around; rest yourself on your desk so I can check, your rather unspoiled behind?'

We were very close to her desk, so with her red frustrated face she just done exactly as I ordered without any questions asked. I moved one step away so I could take a good look at her behind. It was just incredible, those beautiful bums popping backwards jamming her skirt against them while exposing all the details' showing precisely what she was wearing underneath. The outlines of the suspender belts and her panties were precisely replicated. I just wanted her. I wanted to make love to her and her desirable body. I wanted to fuck her as much as she wanted me to fuck her.

'Xenia... tell me ... how many times did you rub your self since you saw my picture...?' I asked, whispering in her ear while my right hand was massaging that beautiful attractive behind.

'Don't ask me Sam, but countless times.' She answered. She was burning with desire to bed me; yearning for me to fuck her, maybe satisfy her carnal needs. A quick fuck wasn't going to cure her animalistic needs, especially after the many hours of dreaming and masturbating. Her sexual brain was just blocked. Just choked-up and hung.

'Let me check you out, then I may take you home and spend the afternoon cuddling you, while I fuck your brains out; if 'Madam' won't take too much of our precious time.' I teased. In no time I found myself becoming a little arrogant; maybe militant; in my ways of dealing with such a sex hungry woman.

'It will be less than twenty minutes; sure not more. Then if you have the money we can pick the books which 'Madam' had asked me to order for you.' Xenia was quick with her answer. I noticed that 'madam' was getting too involved in my personal affairs.

I did not answer. Money I had. That morning Mum presented me a check book and a credit card in my name. I was very happy. Mum said that she will credit my account monthly but she was going to monitor and check where I would be spending the money. That was not a problem for me. I was always conscious of how to spend my pocket money and mum was always generous.

I just lifted her skirt slowly upwards, exposing those magnificent bums which were mostly covered by a pair of black lacy panties. I just gave them a good look before I focused my eyes between her beautifully muscled legs. Incredibly beautiful! I thought. Her gusset was popping outwards really full with those swollen pouty lips. They really looked big, filled up resembling the balls of a.... My still exposed dick was raging, yearning and longing for what was hidden behind that piece of black cloth.

I put my hand back there on her round bums feeling the softness of per lacy panties while I continued to massaging the area until y hand moved over the gusset. Yes, Xenia was not only wet but drenched. Juice was oozing out from her vagina and down along her bare inner thighs. I rested myself on one knee and my nose soon was pressing against her wet smelly gusset. The smell was intoxicating. I pushed my nose further against the gusset, pressing it as it separated her swollen lips. I inhaled, strongly filling my lungs with the freshness of those aromatic smells. My dick became harder and harder as that flavoured scent filled me up. Now I wanted her more than maybe, for ever; she wanted me as much if not more.

I stood up and looked for the scissors which I had earlier noticed resting on her desk. I picked it up and as I pulled the gusset outwards, with one act it was just cut across. Those beautiful, hot drenched awaiting lips were totally exposed to my eyes delights. The scissors went back on the desk; part of the gusset was secured under the waist band at the back while the other part I left hanging there between her legs.

I knelt down and examined her wares. She had a beautiful pair of really big swollen lips. From between them, protruding, were the inner petals which were rather extended. They were much bigger than any I had yet experienced. Even their colour was darker. After examining them for a few rather long seconds I separated them and moved a finger along her juicy slit. Between the labia minora were that beautiful valley of pleasures and sexual delights.

The vaginal area was totally covered by a load of thick coal black pubic hair, which mostly was sticky from the juices and the rubbing of hours earlier. I just stretched her lips wide open and enthralled looking at that beautiful rather long valley which I must say it was quit engorged down to her vaginal opening and even her asshole. None of the other girls I had been with, had such a long big slit and sure that Kara don't have such a big one as she had a rather slim body and I presumed that Kara's friend also had a nice young slim body.

I moved my mouth upwards and started to lick the sex smelly juices through the thick wiry hair, trying to push my mouth further in between her legs. Immediately she felt my tongue, she lifted her right leg and rested it on the chair I was supposed to be sitting on, like a real gentleman. But no, I was a crazy sex hungry scum. But no problem, the taste was incredible, exquisite and refined. I just loved what I was doing, especially watching so close that beautiful masterpiece fixed between Xenia's legs, whose owner I had not yet knew. I became fascinated with its beauty and grandeur. The ones that I had already devoured, including the beautiful and sexy Hera all had their wares rather small, compared to the one Xenia was endowed with and which I was indulging in.

I ploughed my tongue along the valley of her obsession, collecting the juices that were stuck to the insides of those beautiful petals. I moved my tongue the insides of her lips, from her clit backwards towards her asshole and back again. It just felt fantastic. I enjoyed the taste, the smell and the heat being radiated as my tongue flowed backwards and forwards. I loved every moment, especially from the moment her body started to shake and her wet pussy vibrated against my hungry lips. I knew she was controlling her mouth but sure she couldn't control her passion and desire. Even her desk started to shake a little as her body was resting on it.

I continued ploughing along her slit until I stopped on her clit, sucking it into my mouth and holding it between my teeth. Xenia slowly moaned, but her body's movements were obvious. I could even feel the beating of her heart vibrating in her clit as I jammed it between my lips. I moved my teeth around it while trying to hold it and not hurt her. I knew she could not talk or shout. She was scarred as much as I was at being caught in such a scene, especially within the walls of the university. Then I had a mission to finish and I wanted to finish it, whatever the results would be. Xenia was a different experience from the previous ones.

I moved backwards slowly enough to push my tongue inside her vaginal entrance. I moved it around the entrance and in and out as much as my tongue could penetrate. Her body heat increased with the act and I felt it vibrating as much as the table was. I was sure she went through another strong orgasm as she even tried to lift herself of the desk. Then she moaned a whispering desperate moan and she whisperly cried. 'Sam please... stop.'

I just went back to her clit, sucking and licking it as my mouth moved down along her hairy covered crack. Xenia's body continued to shake as her sexual energy started to move again through her blood veins. I; then inserted a finger into her vagina and moved it around trying to collect as much juice as I could; something I needed for later. I was not yet done with her, even with all the risks attached. She started to go wilder as I kept my mouth sucked and pinched at her clit while my finger was moving within her vaginal tube in every direction. She continued to whisperly moan as her body continued to vibrate like a volcano ready for a huge eruption.

My mouth moved away from her crack as I stood up with my finger still inside her vagina. Xenia's body was still shaking as I pulled my finger from inside her and started to massage her crinkled rosebud, very slowly. Xenia moaned again but either she did not notice about the change or she did not care what was about to happen.

So I pressed my finger against the centre of her asshole. Slowly it started to open and accept, but soon Xenia pulled her anal muscles and blocked me out.

*

(Part 2 of 'AT THE VILLA ch.8' of Lydia's story; will be on line very soon. These stories are fictional dreams which I hope you enjoy reading. I had put a lot of time making sure that they will be better expressed and written than the previous ones.

Thanks and I appreciate that you take your time to read them and enjoy them.)