At the Villa Ch. 08 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers

I watched her movements with great interest. Her eyes were focused on my steel hard raging cock. She was holding it with one hand from the base in the upright position as with the other she was experimenting with the head, massaging it, feeling the flow of the pre-come and pushing the foreskin back and forth, fascinated by the exposing the head and hiding it again. Then came the kissing and the licking! She was amazing and what about the licking; the small point of her tongue bored inside the oval slit at the top of the bulbous head. The feeling of her actions on my most intimate and precious organ were amazing; remarkable; phenomenal.

The hunger I had for this lady was tremendous. I was very curious to find out how well she was prepared; how far and how greedy and eager she was for that precious moment in her life. Even for me, it was very important. Everybody called me a nerd and very few friends were around, although there was a lot of interest, but not many exchanges; maybe it had been my fault. But it never deterred me from longing for sexual information. I was very intelligent; my IQ was high and learned very quickly. I was always watching and searching for anything that could make me a better man, and maybe a better lover. My sister never helped much, neither my cousin until that day when they needed me and seduced me.

Iona took the hard steel bulbous head into her mouth while slowly pushed the foreskin down with her lips as she engulfed it. Amazingly I felt her tongue moving around my penis, which sensations it produced were so exceptional that I had not yet experienced, from any other female I had been with which include my dear sis. I could have never imagined, it was possible, especially from the inexperienced Iona. I just relaxed and enjoyed those moments of real bliss. At some moment, during that event I even closed my eyes and closed my brains to anything around me, except to those sensational moments, which passions she had wakened inside my body I was lost in those precious moments of astonishing and unpredictable harmony; with total ecstasy as she worked her tongue around my hard bulbous head.

I relaxed and enjoyed it as best as I could, although at times I was scarred that I choke her with a load of sperm. I was not ready to blow my load, and if I did I wanted it somewhere else, not waste in her mouth. I looked to my right, and there were those rounded buttocks pointing upwards while she was on her knees with the head down; her mouth full with my hard little boy. I extended my hand to grab them, but they were farther away, so I had to adjust myself on the bed until I reached what I wanted. My hand slowly started lightly touching those round beauties, sending more exiting feelings though my body and which I was really enjoying; but still being very preventive. There was also a positive reaction from Iona who slowly continued to turn her ass more and more towards my eyes.

My eyes became very quickly focused on her interesting wares, just watching, waiting for her left leg to come closer, to near my head. As she took the next step of her knee and rested close, I took the opportunity by lifted it up and moved it to the other side of my head.

I, definitely was looking upwards and as the knee was moving over my face I enjoying the beauty of those swollen lips hanging there to my eyes delight. They had just started to part as her legs opened and her knee settled on the other side. It was incredibly fascinating; watching what nature with such perfection and beauty, endowed every woman with such a treasure. I moved my head slowly upwards, just moments after her knees had settled astride my head, and took the first taste of the dripping love juices out of their source.

Her body trembled on the first touch. She could not moan and shout as her mouth was filled with my wand of light. I done it again, my tongue ploughed between those swollen lips, from her vaginal entrance to her clit; collecting all the segregations which were stuck against the delicate pink sensitive skin. Finally, I stuck my tongue to her clit and sucked on it. Iona's body did not only tremble but erupted like a long time suppressed volcano and which had been on the brink of exploding for as long as one can live. Her pussy was pressed against my mouth. I was holding her tight with my hands around her lower back. The tremendous movements of her body were so strong that even the bed started to shake; but she never let my little boy out her mouth.

She became wild and insatiable; much wilder than her friend Xenia. I continued licking those amazingly hot swollen lips, manoeuvring my tongue around as her pussy continued to gyrate against my mouth. Iona's body continued to shake as she kept pressing her pussy against my lips and her mouth was still filled to capacity.

Her body continued to explode in all directions. The aroma coming out of her tasty pussy made quite a difference and I was again on the threshold of exploding. I wanted to take a very deep breath and relax. The way I was pinned down on the bed, it was impossible except to stay enjoying what kindly nature had created. I started thinking.

I pressed my hands around her torso, gave a push which turned our bodies on our sides. My hard dick was still inside her mouth as much as my mouth was still sucking her generous juices. Another push and I was on top. That move made all the difference. I was back; ready for more and more. A few licks in and out of her vaginal hole and then I took a good look at those beautiful pouty swollen lips, enjoying that beauty, which most males desired.

Iona's mouth was still full with my dick. I pulled myself away and in a split moment I even pulled my dick out from inside her mouth. In a swift, I turned around and settled between her legs. With my little boy in my hand I was ready for the most important moment of her life. This was her first time she was going to have a man cock deep inside her body. For me it was another adventure in the art of making a woman happy and satisfied; or maybe crazy and craving for more male satisfaction.

For Iona to receive a male phallus within her own body for the first time was going to be more than something special. She may have wondered what was going to be the difference between a cold plastic dildo and a hot human dick. For me it was also more special, because I had never entered a woman who had never experienced the male organ, within the confines of her own intimate body.

I watched her; she was dumbfounded with my sudden reaction. Her eyes were wide open looking at me, waiting for my next move. She knew precisely what was about to happen. I smiled at her, a smile of satisfaction that at last the moment of fucking her arrived. I worked my hardened dick up and down her moist cleft, jamming the little oval hole which was still leaking pre-come, against her engorged clit. She moaned. Her body vibrated.

'Sam, I never thought you were so experienced. It was fantastic, incredible. At some moments in this world we live in... I thought that it was something of the past. The bliss, the passion and the heavenly pleasures seems unmatched. I'm stunned and have no explanations.' She tried to describe how great it was, enjoying the pleasures of the flesh.

'Do you like to go back there... enjoying those beautiful ecstatic and rapturous moments again and again, until you reach the seventh heaven?' I asked; then I put my lips against hers and we kissed slowly and lightly as I moved my little boy from her clit to her vaginal entrance. She reacted immediately as she felt the head touching. I moved it around the ring of her opening, but did not intrude. Her body trembled as our lips were still stuck together, enjoying the passion and the heat, which at that moment was at the highest level, flowing through our own bodies.

'Thanks Sam, that was wonderful.' Iona said as our lips detached. I gave her a quick kiss and pressed the head a little further against the entrance, but not enough for her to feel it; inside. 'Give it to me Sam. Now... please... I could not wait, neither refuse. You are my prince charming; none other than the one who will introduce me, to future sexual experiences. Please Sam... I can't wait. I'm very anxious now... to find out what it feels to be one whole body with a man.'

I slowly pushed the head through the entrance, just half the head. 'Tell me, sweetie, how do you like it? I asked. A little more of my hard phallus was pushed as it slipped slowly in.

'Ohhh! Aaaahhhh... Sam... It feels so good...please more; yes a little more Sam... more... please Sam more. I feel it Sam, I feel it stretching me in every direction... feels so hot Sam... you're going to send me crazy now...aaaaahhhh yesss Sam push it deeper; deeper.' Iona was moaning, her body had already started to tremble as I was barely half way inside her crevice of love.

She was tight. That was what I was feeling as the walls of her vagina were being stretched. She continued to moan as more of my dick continued to shift deeper and deeper inside her body. The tightness of her vaginal tube was astonishing. She was so tight that we were truly one whole body. 'Aaaaahhhh... aaaaahhh Sam...aaahhh... aaahhh... please Sam push in all the way. I want to feel it all the way inside me, push my womb back. Aaaaahhhh... aaaaahhh Sam...aaahhh... yes...yessss. I feel it now... more ... a little bit more. Wow! At last Sam I'm full. Leave it there Sam... don't move... don't move. I'm going to explode Sam.' She moaned as I pressed my dick as hard as I could inside her body.

We really become one as our lips also met. I pressed them against hers and I also fed her my tongue. She shot it in like a hungry camaleonte. I was on my knees and one hand was around her neck. I pulled my dick out of her vagina and left hanging precisely on the outer ring of her vaginal entrance, ready to go straight back in. I just wanted her to realize what she had lost. Her body continued to shudder while she started to push her pelvis up, trying and retrieve my little boy. She did not need to, as I slowly and in one thrust was again pressing against portal of procreation.

Feeling it deep in, within her most intimate part of her own body, her most private; she tightened her muscles around it, lifted her legs and twined them around my back, precisely at the lower part, just above my bums. She tightened them there together, pressing my hardness as further in as she could push it. Her muscles were pressed as hard as she could tighten them. Iona's vaginal muscles were much stronger than Xenia's.

Her body started to shake, erupting as we were connected from both ends. I felt her body tremble as she passed through, from one orgasm into another; the second was much stronger as even my body was shacking. I wanted to break the kiss but her hands were holding me down. My hardness squeezed tight within her channel of love. It was getting stronger and harder. I was fighting not to cum, at least not so soon. We haven't even yet started making love; massaging each others organs in the natural way and in their natural habitat. That was just the tip of the iceberg what we had already enjoyed.

I not only loved those precious moments, but I tremendously enjoyed them. They were really very precious moments which I had cherished for a long, long time. Iona was the first woman I fucked who had never had a male organ inside her body. A woman who had not yet cherished and enjoyed what really feels being filled up with a male organ massaging the inside of your vaginal tube. I was proud that at last I had that special feeling of penetrating Iona and filled her body by the real thing, a human dick.

We broke the kiss as she started to relax. I was looking into her eyes as she started to return from where; which heaven she had ascended to; I never found out as I never asked. I smiled and kissed her sweetly on her lips, just a touch. 'Where had you been, my sweet?' I asked.

'I was just enjoying the feelings the aftermath of what it means being connected to another human being; thanks Sam. Now I know; and these moments are never going to be forgotten. Sorry I wasn't still a virgin.' With that statement she released my dick from the confines of her vaginal muscles.

I was relieved. I pulled my little boy back but not enough to drop out and slowly I pushed it back all the way inside her; and then outwards again. I did not want to fuck her. I did not want to bang her in and out like some crazy guy. I wanted her to enjoy every move and love and desire those feelings, which my dick was producing. I wanted to feel her vaginal tube stretching and shrinking. I wanted her to understand the feeling of having a male, massaging her most intimate orifice within her body. I just increased the speed slowly but enough that the feelings were still intimate, loving and above all appreciated by the same feelings she was taking the pleasure from.

She was kissing me and hugging me as her desires and yearnings for higher delights were already building up, through her body. She started to tremble again. The fire within her vaginal area was building fast. A few quick short thrusts at the entrance of her portal of love made it possible for her body to explode into another mind-blowing orgasm, which she was not yet ready for. Her body erupted as I sent my steel hard rod into the depths of her burning furnace. She clenched it with her muscles while her body was not only shaking and gyrating on the bed but she was totally on fire. She was shouting and crying as she had entered the higher heavens of pleasure. It was a real mind blowing orgasm, which had engulfed the whole of her desirable body.

I stood still on top of her body while my hard cock still deep inside her erupting volcano. I was also on the brink of exploding and would cry and shout as the first shots will be fired. I just pressed myself trying to at least save my energy until she will come back and enjoy it with me. I just relaxed, took a deep breath and noticed that she was watching me. Then yes, I cried and let all of it go and explode in the depths of her vaginal tube as I pressed the head deeper while I hugged her and kissed her like a crazy lover as I continued to cry.

'Aaaaahhhhhh, aaaaauuuchchchch. I'm exploding.' I just cried and shouted; that cry that I had never cried before whenever I exploded. That explosion was incredible. It was unique; and which like, I never remembered, even though I had enjoyed numerous strong orgasms. The pressure of the semen moving though my tubes was really painful, until the first shot was fired straight into her womb. I waited for the second. It was also strong; even though I had already blown two loads inside Xenia's body, earlier on in the day. I felt relaxed after my third. Then I fell like a piece of dead meat on Iona's body. Poor Iona!

Until I retrieved my strength I had no idea what experiences Iona had gone through before that opportunity. By the time I got my strength back, I don't think a lot of time had elapsed. I tried to concentrate and found out what I had been through and where was I. Immediately, I noticed that my little boy was still conscious, but not totally; he was still semi strong and within the walls of Iona's pussy.

I tried to lift myself from the position I was, flat on top of Iona's body. She was relieved when the pressure I was exerting was eliminated.

'Thanks Sam. That was an experience I will never forget. I could never believe how wonderful it was, feeling you ejaculating within my body and straight into my womb. Thanks again Sam for making this day such an unforgettable and memorable day... for me.' The way she said it, she made my little boy very happy. I felt him jumping, and then her muscles clamped him again even though, he was still half dead.

She started to play with him, using her vaginal muscles. It did not take long, before he started slowly coming back to life. She smiled at me and told me what was happening inside her body. 'Sam, he's still alive. He's growing back, getting harder; pushing my walls in all directions. Will you make love to me again Sam; or you are too tired now?'

'No; I'm not yet too tired... but we still have another performance to execute; before we can say we had accomplished the whole act.' I said. She gave me a dirty look. She knew what I was talking about, and though she was not sure, she still wanted to go through that act, I was talking about.

The thought of it, helped a lot to have another hard raging dick inside her vagina. We started to kiss again; not for long. Her muscles tightened and then she released them again. A look of extreme pleasure was detected, on her face. A sweet smile and Iona asked. 'Sam, can I get on top?'

She did not wait for an answer. She gave me a little push and she slipped out from under my body. I had no option; I turned on my back and instead of positioning herself in the normal way she turned around, presenting her leaking pussy over my mouth and took my hard dick in her hand.

'I always thought I wanted to taste the first mix!' she exclaimed and attacked my bulbous gland with her tongue, licking the juices that it was covered with. I was left with her swollen pouty lips with a mixture of my own sperm and her love juices. It was a great cocktail flowing out fresh out of her newly pleasured orifice. It was flowing straight over my face, until she lowered her pussy, precisely where she wanted it.

She cleaned my swollen dick and licked every drop there was stuck around it, including my balls. She had worked diligently with her tongue, licking around it, making sure there was nothing left, before she was about to put it into her mouth. As before, her tongue worked wonders and my raging phallus was ready for the next performance. When Iona jammed her vaginal lips against my mouth, the door opened and Xenia walked straight into the room.

'Wow! What a show? Is there anything left, for me.?' Xenia asked.

In the position I was in I could never answer. But an answer there was, as Iona let my dick hanging there on my pelvis. 'Yes of course there is. Take your clothes off and lie down here on the bed?'

'Doing what?' Xenia asked.

'While we suck each others pussies Sam will do the final act, before he leaves.' Iona ordered.

From the position I was I could barely see Xenia where she was standing. Iona's pouty lips still were smashed against my mouth, while my tongue was dancing within her cleft. The taste was exquisite as it was collecting the entire tasty cocktail that was emerging out of her newly initiated portal of love. There was no more talk. Iona went back to what she was doing. She took my little boy back into her mouth. It was as hard as steal and I must say that she was very good at performing fellatio.

I had to content myself enjoying the fruits of my last performance which were incredibly fruitful. Very soon her body started to tremble again. Xenia was throwing away all her clothes and in no time she was there, totally naked as both Iona and myself, were. Then she moved around us looking closely at the activities we were involved in. She seemed very curious. First, she set herself peeping on Iona's performance on my cock; then she even shared the merchandize as I immediately knew when it changed mouths. I did not care at that moment. After that first explosion inside Iona's volcano I was sure I was not yet due for the next one.

I just watched and enjoyed the marvellous view as Xenia moved her ass in my direction. As it came within my reach I put one hand between her two buttocks searching for her wet desirable crack. She became wetter, drenched with juice slowing streaming from between the folds. More juices were still stuck all over her thick pouty lips. She was wet and still very hot.

As my finger found the entrance to her vagina, it entered, her body shook like a slight earthquake shake buildings and whatever there was. I slipped it in all the way inside her. Then, I tried to massage her insides with the possibility to increase the sexual tension in the room. The more it slipped deeper, the more her body movements became evident. She got more excited with what was happening around her, as more sexual activity was in the offing. The excitement was really increasing, as both girls now were on the threshold of exploding.

uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers