At the Villa Ch. 08 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers

I wanted to ask Xenia something, but my mouth was still jammed as Iona kept her pussy jammed against my mouth; while I was still enjoying the exquisite taste of her pussy.

I was sure that when Xenia went away and left us alone was just an excuse, so I could seduce Iona. Why she had excused herself probably was more of an excuse so Iona will be free to enjoy her first dick. But I was sure it was just a game, maybe using her dirty mind to visualize what would happen, or may happen in her absence; between Iona and me.

She arrived back at that crucial moment; that moment when I was preparing Iona for the final act. That was another memorable moment when I wanted nobody to distract me from what we were both prepared to do. I had to think hard and act like I had already started; getting Xenia hot enough, so she would involve herself and form a trio in the final act.

Everything was working perfectly. The two extremely hot ladies were set for additional hotter and wilder sex. They wanted more. Both their mouths were hungry sucking and alternating, with my hard cock as the toy that existed. I was still suckling on Iona's pussy while fiddling inside Xenia's burning furnace. There was one hand still available and one hole still unattended. I moved my hand and pointed the pointing finger towards Iona's vagina, trying to find a way to squeeze it, in between my mouth and her entrance. I only wanted to collect some of her juice to use, as a lubricant.

With determination my finger was forced into her, within the confines of her vagina. It immediately increased the sexual ecstasy, within Iona's body. I moved around, massaging the walls of her soppy tube as I collected as much juice as my finger could handle. Swiftly I pulled it out, while my mouth continued with the cores it had been already caring for. Naturally the girls were totally lost playing with my hard dick, sucking and licking to their hearts delight.

Iona was getting the attention she needed as she had emptied her vagina from the sperm I had fed her, earlier on. The next moment, her body was shuddering with delights; my lubricated finger had gloriously penetrated for the second time, her anal barriers. I moved it in and out a few times, then I turned it a few times clockwise and anti clockwise. I kept it busy rolling around and moving in and out, massaging the confines of her dark channel which sure was ready to be stretched to the maximum, and to Iona's sexual delights.

Both girls were moaning with the attention they were both enjoying. I enjoyed it as much, having the attention of their mouths on my little boy while they were being reciprocated in every way possible. None of us were complaining, although I had started to feel that I was getting ready for the final act.

I pulled my fingers away from Xenia's pussy and slapped her ass to catch her attention. She jumped and passed me a dirty look. The position I was in I could not talk, especially with that quim covering the whole of my mouth. She gave me a good smile. I liked it and slowly started moving Iona's ass away. Then I slapped Iona's ass too and she knew that her time was up.

I pulled my finger out of her asshole and she; instead of moving away, turned around and straddled me. She again took my dick in her hand and guided it straight inside her sopping pussy, as she lowered her pussy until my whole dick was deep in, all the way. She did not take long; a few strokes in and out and jumped off the bed.

'Xenia, it's your turn; I had never seen you, or any one else getting fucked.' Iona said with a wink in her eye. Xenia made no objection and quickly took Iona's place. I just enjoyed Xenia's way of making love and while I watched Iona moving around the room, naked. She watched us for a few minutes as Xenia was humping up and down with my piston pumping in and out of Xenia's hot sodden vagina. Iona then walked to the other side of the bed where she opened the nightstand and brought out the KY and the vibrator which she showed me earlier. She coated it with film of KY and moved behind Xenia. I suspected what was next.

'Xenia.' Iona cried.

'Yes.' Xenia answered.

'Relax.'

'What?' Xenia asked.

'I just said; relax.' Iona ordered.

'What's happening? Answer me Iona?'

'Just relax.' Iona said and started to push the vibrator inside Xenia's ass hole. Xenia just moved her head away looking backwards, but there were no complaints. I was also feeling that the little vibrator had also started to vibrate within her asshole; most of the time, hitting the tin membrane between my little boy and her ass filled vibrator. My dick became engorged. Xenia heaved over my body and she started to kiss and hugging me. I knew she was really hot with the two holes filled to the brim.

Iona was also hot and as quick as she could do it, pushed Xenia away from over my body and asked to trade places with me. I quickly jumped off the bed stretched myself, got my muscles back in shape, ready for the next episode. Xenia took my place with adjustment, her head nearly hanging from the bed. Iona returned from the bathroom with a clean vibrator in her hand. She presented it to me, just to have a look at and then, a very sexy look as her tongue scraped her upper lip and flipped my little boy with her empty hand. I knew that the next act was going to be very, very hot.

Iona got on the bed astride Xenia head; her buttocks popping up in the air as she immediately attached Xenia's pussy. I took a look at Iona's beautiful and desirable little rose. The KY tube was now ready in my hand, cap open and my fingers ready to press the tube to let transparent cream out.

I started slowly massaging Iona's pussy as Xenia had made contact with her clitoris. My hand was moving sweetly between the pouty lips of Iona's snatch and a couple fingers were massaging the insides of her slit. The love juice was abundantly flowing as Iona's body started to vibrate. Xenia's help, tonguing her clit increased the pressure on Iona's sexual tension, although Iona was doing nothing better than eating Xenia's quim.

Both girls' bodies were not only incredibly burning with the flowing blood through their bodies; but their carnal desires for the pleasures of the flesh, were insatiable. The way they were eating each other and how their hands were roaming around their naked bodies; showed me how much they knew about each other and the best ways to maximise the best orgasms. They knew every detail about their own bodies and that was just a replica of the many times they had enjoyed lesbian sex and how many times they had pleasured each other's bodies.

I was overjoyed with the way things materialized. The way they were moaning and trembling under every touch of their bodies they had received, was unimaginable; they also sent shivers of pleasure through mine, as my dick was so hard, it could penetrate more than a tight asshole. I knew that I had not much time and this was my last quest for the evening. Without any doubt it was going to be Iona's tight rear hole.

Although I had a long day, and with the preceding one was none the less with my unforgettable experiences with Hera, I was already looking forward to the next day's adventures. Those two very young virgin ladies, about whom I knew very little, were already flowing through my dirty brain.

What I knew was; that the after I was going to leave Xenia and Iona, I was going home; exhausted. It had been a long hard day, not to mention the satisfaction of what I had achieved. I also thought about the two virgins whom I was sure that they were going to spend the night dreaming about their next morning's first sexual adventures. Yes I was going to be there at the station, waiting for them in the hope that they will show up. And, I was also sure that I had to be in perfect form, of which I was very confident.

My little boy was still as hard as steel, waiting to pleasure. Iona's ass and what was between those beautiful legs of hers was ready. Evidently I was full of desires to penetrate and enjoy the fruits, which I was about to initiate. The two women were totally lost in their carnal games they were at that moment engaged in. From my point of view the way Xenia was eating Iona's pussy and licking her clit was incredibly fantastic. I had my fingers soaked with love juice from the inner core of Iona's vaginal tube; as I continued to watch the action. I looked at her beautiful behind, that small waiting snatch, the juice flowing; and Xenia's lips pulling of Iona's clit and probably the same action was taking place at the other end. Something I had learned. No man can eat a woman like another woman can do.

I licked her wet swollen lips, which slowly had moved backwards until my tongue pressed against the darkish rose. Iona pushed her ass back. I tongued her for a few seconds and then replaced my tongue with my wet finger, which I used to slowly apply the lubricant to her sphincter muscles. I took a little time smearing the thick juice, moving the palm of my finger as I rotated it against her rose. Feeling satisfied, I pressed my finger slowly and so it started to penetrate until I had as much as the first knuckle inside her anal channel. There was no resistance and neither pressure; only a squeeze with her anal muscles as I pushed more. She accepted what she had been scarred off. The rest of the finger was all the way in and the preparation for the next treatment had commenced.

While Xenia and Iona did not detach themselves from each other, my finger was preparing Iona's ass hole, getting it rather relaxed and well lubricated. My hard dick was more than prepared, very anxious and ready; to stretch her very small tight entrance to levels Iona had never dreamed. The finger; why I never used two I had never thought, maybe my fascination that my little boy could be much happier and capable to do the honours as it stretched it himself. The way Iona, on her hands and knees, her ass up in the air, there, waiting for her first anal penetration; this fantastic view really increased my sexual hunger to maximum levels; and still does when I am in the same situation.

Watching the beautiful behind of any lady was always exciting. Looking at that rosebud at the top and beneath it, those beautiful swollen lips; for me it was always an enchanting view. Then what about the feeling, as the head touch her rose and slowly push against the current; the energy always flowed higher and higher through my body as the sphincter muscles start to relax and the head slowly squeeze in, between the tightness of nature's creation.

I slowly massaged her anal tube a few more times before I retrieved my finger. Unfortunately, it came out not so clean. I did not even care for a condom, so I gripped my hard cock with my other hand and covered it with coat of KY. Some more was also smeared against the rose itself.

The head, I presented and made it known as it touched Iona's rose. I pressed slowly. Iona was so very hot that she reciprocated by pressing her ass backwards, helping me making it easier for me to increase the pressure. Immediately the foreskin was pushed backwards and her anal muscles gave way. I knew that Iona was trying to be vigilant. I had more than half the head within the wall of her tight 'O' ring. We pushed against each other until the helmet of my dark purple bulbous head popped inside.

'Áuuchchch. Aaaaahhhh, Sammmmm, pleasesssse...aaaaahhhh. The pain is too much. Aaaaaaahhhh aaaachchch.' She cried with pain, I presumed; as more than the head was then, inside her ass.

I was sure it was not yet; with the pleasures of the activity. I held it there within the confines of her anus, trying to gain time for her sphincter to relax, before she can accept further deeper penetration of my steal hard dick. She was still moaning. The pain was more than evident. I liked to pull him out for a few seconds but I kept my hands locked on her waist. The seconds quickly passed and a minute was about to become a second minute when I felt her anal muscles starting to relax.

'How does it feel, sweetie?' I asked.

'The pain is still there but it feels better. No pleasure yet, Sam!' Iona answered.

'Like me to wait or I pull out?' I asked again while I started massaging those fine round orbs which were still a few centimetres away from my pelvis. I could evaluate the length of my dick as the head was still hidden inside her asshole.

Xenia's eyes, were there looking upwards, watching the scene of the link between Iona's body and mine. The feeling was incredibly satisfying. I had already started feeling the sexual energy flowing from my body into Iona's, and even maybe into Xenia's. She was also part of the act and was contributing to the burning desires of Iona, as she kept lapping at her hot pussy. The moaning was there on both sides and the sucking and the licking, which both girls were enjoying, was contributing to each others' carnal pleasures.

Xenia's tongue, working against Iona's clit made all the difference. Iona's desires and yearning for the pleasures of the flesh became a mantra. She wanted nothing more than to enjoy what she had been scarred to do. She never took the plunge but with her friends insistence too much happened in such a very short time. She cherished those moments and she knew that with Xenia at the centre, she had to go all the way. Xenia knew that, and with the experience I had been through in the last few days I managed to seduce her scarred friend into anything which was possible. She also knew that there was going to be no tomorrow for at least, another couple of months.

Iona's sphincter had relaxed enough as she took the cue and started pushing her ass slowly backwards, feeding the rest of my phallus until it was all the way hidden inside her body.

'Ohhhh... Sam. It feels much better now.' She moaned.

'Does it feel better now?' I asked to confirm.

'The pain is still there, but much lighter. It is getting better and better and I think I'm going to like it.' Iona answered as she started to moan. Xenia's mouth was all over her vaginal area, licking between her friends drenched lips. She was also enjoying Iona's mouth on her pussy, lapping at her love juices while she continued sucking on her friends little knot.

I really could feel her, working hard with her tongue, sometimes hitting my balls as she brought her mouth up close to my embedded cock. Iona was moaning as she had lifted her head and turned it towards me, with a little smile. My right hand moved forward until I picked one of the bunch of nipples, which happened to be Xenia's. I rolled it and squeezed it and even pinched it a few times. More bouts of pleasure were freely flowing all over our connected bodies. My cock became harder and harder and the strength was increasing by the second. Iona took the initiative and started pulling her ass away as her mouth, continued attacking Xenia's burning pussy. Love juice was flowing from every hole.

I continued where Iona had started and slowly at first my dick continued to plough in and out of her ass; sometimes going deeper as far as I could and back as the helmet pressed against the inner side of her anal muscles.

The cries started to come from every where. Xenia's body was already trembling and Iona's was starting to vibrate. As I noticed, her bucking had increased with every thrust. The tension tightened as the pleasures and the sexual energy flowed abundantly. The first to explode was Xenia. She was there, her head between my legs shouting and crying, her body trembling while lifting her ass to get more of Iona's mouth.

I increased the speed of my thrusts. My dick was really ploughing in and out of Iona's anal burning tube. Sometimes I let it drop out, had a look at her open wide gaping hole and immediately sent back it all the way in, again into her depths. Her body was besieged with the pleasures flowing through her veins. She was the next to explode, while my little monster was about ready to empty the last load for that evening.

In no time Iona's body went on fire. Xenia had returned to Iona's pussy, attacking it like a crazy animal on its' prey. She cried and shouted as her body became one earthquake. I held her tight with both hands from her hips and continued fucking her ass like an uncontrolled maniac. I was scared she would pull her ass away and shooting my hot liquid over Xenia's face. I wanted nothing more than shoot it straight into the depths her anal tube.

Iona's body gyrated and trembled but I never lost the grip on her. She continued to cry and shout as I thrust in and out of her, by then a very sore asshole. My semen had already started to flow as my dick had swollen inside her ass. The pressure it was flowing through the tubes made me uncomfortable until the first load spouted out of the opening and into her inner sanctum. The second shot followed and then the rest slowly flowed in.

Iona felt my dick wilting inside her ass before she fell totally dead on her friend's body. Her legs were open as much as it was her anal entrance, which was also wide open. It was a fantastic view of her gaping hole, still wide open.

I put my hands close to the crack where her anal entrance was and stretched them; holding the open hole wildly stretched, enjoying the thrill of looking inside the well abused burning volcano. It looked very red with the hard work it been through.

Her swollen pouty lips were also slightly separated and I could really enjoy that beautiful scene of three fully satisfied holes. Those lips were incredibly beautiful. The love juice was abundantly flowing from between those the inner lips with that rather dark pinkie colour of those shinning surfaces. Her anal hole started to slowly contract and slowly closed as my seamen started to flow out and moving over her pouty lips. I just wished that my little sleepy baby gets hard again, but the next day was going to be another busy day.

**********

Lydia and I were sitting opposite each other at the table in what was the kitchen and dining room. Today I just had a small refrigerator with some soft drinks and water. During this last episode we had our share of pleasures as Lydia had enjoyed quite a few outstanding orgasms as I tried to preserve my energy. I rested a few times between the hot parts, although Lydia kept asking a lot of hot questions which I had to answer. She was very curious, wanting to know all the little things her dad had done at the same age as her's.

'Dad that must had been a fantastic afternoon. Were you exhausted? Tell me the truth I want to understand, men. I don't remember how many times I had cum; and I'm still yearning for more.' Lydia condensed her experience to a few words.

'I know you had enjoyed all the saucy details you little naughty lady.' I teased her while I continued. 'I think that now that you are sated, we better head back as sure the others are waiting...' Lydia cut me off.

'They were as hungry as I am dad, and I still had not enough!' She exclaimed.

I looked at her as I passed her a smile and a kiss from across the table. She knew that more was not possible today.

'What about Kara and Syna?'

'That's another long story.' I answered.

uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers